Spoiler I Am Trying To Divorce My Villain Husband, But We Have A Child / 악당 남편 과 이혼 하려는데 아이가 생겼다

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Deleted member 262282, Nov 5, 2020.

1. ap0051

ap0051 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Omg they are way too cute!! I want to see more of their family moments!!

2. Tahi

Tahi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank You so much @Fayfay :blobcatblush::blobcatblush::blobcatblush:...... Love you!!!:blobupset::blobupset::blobupset:

3. Emarulde

Emarulde Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    He died after ML comes back from the war, because he was really sick, to the point the FL was on charge of the duchy He died even before the ML and the FL do the deed so he never saw his wish come true, and tbh is a bless bc before he died he sent girls to the ML during all his time in the war and then when he came back to the manor as an act of desperation because he wanted to continue his lineage

Last edited: Feb 15, 2021
  4. lavidaloca

lavidaloca Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    How did Elisha get pregnant before the confession? Was it just they were excited to see each other or was it a drunken night?

Last edited: Feb 21, 2021
  5. Savy3725

Savy3725 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Please post how elisha got pregnant and what was her reaction when she found out??

LokaLari likes this.
  6. Emarulde

Reading List:
    Link
    IIRC it was around ch 28 there is an accident caused for some magic beast while she was trying to help, she was chased by wolves the ML rescues her, but they both fall from a risk after that they found a cabin, since they had to keep warm he gave her some alcohol, so one thing leads to another and that happened
    She founds out about it around ch 34 when they are traveling she realized by herself bc her menstruation didn't come that month, then she confirms it with a doctor in secret just with her maid. She wanted to keep the child and also don't tell ML bc she asked him what were his thought about children, and he said he didn't want one.
    ML know not long after (ch 45 iirc) because when she was trying to escape with her maid she caught fever, her maid was scared and sent ML a letter telling him everything, he was regretful about he said to her when she asked about children, so he caught her when she was on a boat to take her back home

Last edited: Feb 25, 2021
  7. nurul amelia

nurul amelia Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks for the spoiler, when Elisa was pregnant was the Duke still alive?

LokaLari likes this.
  8. Emarulde

Reading List:
    Link
    No, he wasn't I spoiled it before :D this is all after the duke dies

anne yukimura, Ghost123 and LokaLari like this.
  9. lavidaloca

lavidaloca Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Any other cute moments between Richard & Elisha?

10. Muskaan2004

Muskaan2004 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you so much for the spoilers:blobsmilehappy:

LokaLari and Haiting1536 like this.
  11. H4nyJo

H4nyJo Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    :notlikeblob:First time trying out the Spoiler button. Still trying to figure out how to add the Ch number on the Spoiler button.

I tried to MTL ch 30
    Hope you guys enjoy!

Ch 30

Tadak, Tadak·····.

Elisha opened her eyes when she heard the bonfire burning.

'Where is...this place?'

Through the surrounding’s darkness, the light of the campfire shone on the ceiling.

Elisha was startled to see the ceiling. It was not the antique ceiling of the Duke’s castle that she always saw, but an old wooden ceiling full of cobwebs. Elisa, who was looking away in surprise, was even more surprised to see what in front of her.

'What, what?'

A solid man's body was hugging me. And naked.

Surprised Elisha was wiggling to get out of her arms, and a low voice came from above her head.

"You must have come to your senses now."

As I looked up with a surprised look, I could see Richard's face looking down at me. His eyes looking down at me were full of worries.

"How are you?"

Elisha, who blinked blankly, remembered the situation before she lost consciousness.

'I fell off a cliff, and I remember someone was hugging me····.'

I can't remember after that. I was probably unconscious from the shock, and it seemed like Richard was the one who hugged me. Elisha only then knew why Richard and herself were naked.

‘Looks like we fell into the river below the cliff.’

Elisa replied, keeping her eyes fixed on Richard’s face so that she wouldn't see his chest.

"I’m, I’m okay."

But I felt it without looking. His breath, his body temperature that can be reached even if he moves a little. On top of that, it felt even more strange to see his eyes fluttering along the light. Elisa slid her eyes down again and fixed her eyes on the neck. However, the thick and smooth neckline, the width of the neck, and the collarbone that stretched straight below it showed sexiness more and more aggressively. Every time his breath touched her forehead, the cells of her whole body were tense.

‘Woah····’

Not knowing where to put her eyes on, Elisha slowly widened her distance with him.

Upon noticing Elisa, Richard put her back in his arm and said,

"...…even if you don’t like it, sleep like this today. You're still cold."

Elisa knew when she heard it. How hard he went to save her by himself. And who stood by me and shared his warmth all the time.

"I don't dislike it. It's good."

Due to Elisha's answer, Richard's face showed a rare embarrassment. Elisa, wondering about the reaction, only then realized that her answer was strange.

'My, my words were weird!'

That sounds like it's better to be hugged naked! I just meant to appreciate your kindness! However, now it was also strange to correct that it wasn't meant like that.

Elisa, who was embarrassed, wandered, not knowing where to look, just closed her eyes, but she couldn't sleep in this condition. Richard's hard and wide chest kept haunted her. Whenever the warmth felt close reminded me of its existence, my heart pounded. It's like my heart is ringing in my ears.

'Go, good thought. Think of good things.'

I tried to calm down, but I couldn't calm down. Beyond the warmth, it was almost hot now. Perhaps because of that, I even got thirsty.

Eventually, Elisha jumped up from the blanket. Richard looked at Elisa with a curious eye.

"Why?"

"I, I'm thirsty. I'll look for something to drink."

"I looked for it earlier, but there's none."

Elisa realized how foolish she had said. There couldn't be anything to drink in an abandoned house, and even if there was, there could not be anything to drink it.

Then, Richard found a leather water bottle from a pile of clothes he had taken off.

"There's alcohol."

Men in the North always carried strong liquor. In the cold winter, it was a survival item for maintaining body temperature.

“I want to drink."

Elisha gulped down Richard's drink. As soon as the strong drink went through, she felt hot from the throat to upper abdomen. Elisha, who had her throat moistened, delivered the drink back to Richard. Then she sat with legs folded and leaned her head on her lap.

"Hiccups·····."

A hiccup popped out of Elisha's mouth, staring blankly at the light of the fireplace, and her face was already hot with alcohol. Her eyes, which were always full of life, were half relaxed, but she was drunk just from a few sips of alcohol.

Richard burst into laughter when he saw Elisa like that.

"You said you could drink as if you were drinking water."

"Thaatt was beer, and this was a different one."

Elisha complained about Richard's words with a twisted tongue and pouted her lips.

Richard, worried about Elisa, who was still cold, sat next to her. And put another layer of blanket over her body.

Then Elisha's half-loose eyes turned to Richard.

"Thanks, Richard."

"······."

"For saving me."

"······."

"For growing up so well. And ·······."

Elisha, who had eye contact with Richard, smiled as she folded her eyes in a half-moon shape.

"Thank you for coming back safely."

Richard's eyes looking at Elisa were agitated.

Elisa drank another sip of alcohol without knowing that she had thrown a stone into the tranquil lake. Then, the hiccups were totally stopped.

Richard, who was silent for a moment, said to Elisa.

"Sleep more. There's still a long time before morning, so you should be able to recover your stamina·······."

"No."

"·······················Then you won't sleep?"

"Are you fine with it? You have to sleep hugging me naked. There's no way you'll fall asleep."

At Elisa's honest words, Richard breathed a suppressed sigh.

It was the same for him that he couldn't sleep. But with different feelings from her.

Elisa may be simply expressing her discomfort with the situation, but not for himself.

Maybe she doesn't know.

What kind of dangerous feelings I'm holding back, sharing my body temperature to her, and how much I struggled.

Even at this moment.

I was grumpy about that thin face, which was grumbling defenselessly, with ignorance face.

"·······Do I look like that?"

"Huh?"

"Do I look okay?"

Elisa, who was looking at Richard without any sense of crisis, paused.

Richard's eyes, which had been soft until a while ago, were thick with desire.

When I saw the look in his eyes, I instinctively felt it even while I was drunk.

If you don't avoid those eyes, you'll be swallowed by those eyes.

Elisa avoided the gaze as if she were running away.

"I, I'm going to sleep now."

And I got up and put a load on my foot. At that moment, the body, which was out of balance due to alcohol, swung sideways.

"Ah."

Richard quickly hugged Elisa's head before she poked her head on the floor. That made Richard look down at Elisha from the top.

Elisha, holding on her dizzy mind, looked up at Richard.

His eyes looking down at me, unlike a while ago, were sinking coolly. Like an animal looking at its prey.

Elisa stopped breathing with that look.

His eyes were as if he was about to run and bite off her neck.

Like that, he was a familiar friend until just a moment ago, but he quickly became a complete stranger.

My heart sank down.

I had an intuition that if I didn't avoid this eye right away, I would be in a dangerous situation that I couldn't turn back.

Strangely, however, I couldn't shake my eyes from the beautiful and dangerous ruby eyes. The more I looked at the eyes, the more heat I felt.

Elisa, who was looking at him as if possessed, slowly took her lips off.

"Richar······."

As soon as Elisha tried to call Richard, his lips covered Elisha's lips.

The soft and moist lips overlap smoothly. A hot breath came through the gap. The breath was sweet.

The lips that had been approaching unknowingly quickly fell. But soon they faced each other again.

His desire to just covet the small temperature in his arms and the scent moved him.

Richard hugged Elisha.

Soon after, the hot heat with a painfully sweet sensation completely melted her frozen body.

"………… Elisa."

Richard called her, kissing her lightly around Elisha's eyes and lips.

Elisha, with her eyes closed, was breathing quickly.

A feeling of belated guilt came over for her. I was sorry for having me crawled with this small, delicate body, and spend the first night in a place like this without any preparation.

"Sorry."

Then, as she responded to his kiss, Elisha kissed his lips.

Richard, amazed by the unexpected kiss, looked at Elisha.

Her green eye was looking up at him likewise.

The moment I looked into those eyes, I remembered what she said to me one day.

"For the first time, don't be swayed by anyone's will, but do it with the person you truly love."

Do you know that from the day I heard that, I have never did not desire you for a single moment? So this moment was just overwhelming and happy. It was a moment that I've been dreaming about for years.

"Elly········."

Richard opened his mouth to confess his feelings that he had kept for years, and shut up again. Elisa's new eyelids were tightly closed.

Looking at her sleeping face with a puzzled look on her face, Richard burst into a sigh.

Then he gently pressed his lips on Elisha's forehead and whispered softly.

"Good night."

12. Haiting1536

Haiting1536 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    You’re the best~

nichan and Pensievepevensie like this.
  13. nurul amelia

Reading List:
    Link
    what next? don't tell me Elisha is dead? Omaigat, no !!!

14. H4nyJo

H4nyJo Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hahaha ofc not. She's our MC, she won't die. She went to sleep after their deed.

15. nurul amelia

Reading List:
    Link
    Btw, what happened to Richard? Why did the power of chaos suddenly rise? And the demon lord? I do not understand

LokaLari likes this.
  16. H4nyJo

H4nyJo Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Sorry, I'm not sure either. Haven't finished reading it as I only can open 1 chapter/day and busy with my work. Prior before what happened in ch160, in ch 156, Richard just cleared his name for being accused as the one who poisoned the emperor. It took place in the Imperial Palace. They caught Marquis of Felice as the real culprit, but when the knights took him away, he gave an evil smile. Not long after Richard and Elisha left the Imperial Palace, it collapsed with a big roar.