Spoiler The Bad Man System Has Collapsed.(Quick Transmigration)

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Alina Moktan, Dec 4, 2019.

1. Elv

Elv Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can you give us spoilers for arc 4 please? :) i can’t wait for the translation!! :D

Sasakira likes this.
  2. Ro

Ro Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is anyone having trouble reading chapters from translators site? Or is it just me?

3. Random.poet

Random.poet Powered by Coffee

Reading List:
    Link
    Translator here, what's the trouble? can I help you with anything?

4. Ro

Ro Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm unable to read chapters. It's showing error every time I click on any chapters from the site. The same problem occurs with other novels of the same site.

5. Random.poet

Random.poet Powered by Coffee

Reading List:
    Link
    Try clearing you cookies/cache we did have a recent site update, if the problem persist, you can talk to our admins from our discord.

PS: sorry to other posters for OOT guys... :sushi_sorry:

Ro likes this.
  6. Beren

Beren Holy Saint

Reading List:
    Link
    I liked one of the last arcs - where Lu Ze's (a 3rd line actor) is about to get married to He Xuan (another actress) but she's got some ambiguous dealings with her bamboo horse Wei Kaichang (a top actor). In the original story, HX would jilt LZ at their wedding and run off with WK and pretty much moral kidnap LZ into saying that he knew about them all along etc. to wash their reputations white. HX writes two novels about her epic love with WK and gives LZ trauma from stress/pressure.
    So, the first thing LZ does is to drag WK away from the wedding like he's the OTP and then capitalise on "coming out" to force WK, an intolerant straight guy, into acting along in their CP for PR purposes. Eventually, everyone thinks WK is a complete scumbag, HX's blind and too forgiving, and LZ goes on to marry a singer who is also his fan.

Bella94 and mmem like this.
  7. Bella94

Bella94 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Does the last arc of this story ever finish? The one where Lu Ze and the silver hair guy is inside the Island game.. I think the mtl stop there? Idk

mmem likes this.
  8. Bella94

Reading List:
    Link
    Finally finish reading this story by mtl.. I must say the ending is slightly better than the other QT male I read.. It’s not open ending..
    The ending is that Lu Ze accept his devil side? Anyway he firmly believe in human cannot change instead of changing his way to good.. Turns out 616 system is the sister of the bandits that kill his sister on his first life.. 616 want to atone her brother sins by becoming the system.. And the last arc ending is so satisfying but it’s too short ah.. How the karma turns to those riches who enjoy the killing game.. They’re the one being inside the killing game instead by Lu Ze and Sun Kaiqing.. The most favorite arc is when Lu Ze and Lu Yu (Lu Ze sister) reunited.. Lu Ze says he is staying with her and won’t leave cause he don’t have the power to travel time and space like Sun Kaiqing the silver hair God.. Anyway totally a good QT story.. I feel kinda sad now cause I finish all 200 plus chapter too fast since I reread it I skip some chapter but I still recommend it so much

mmem likes this.
  9. Bella94

Reading List:
    Link
    My fav scene is Superman Dad and also the scene of Lu Ze become the father of a scumbag dad and husband.. When he threatened the son to cut his d*ck and make him an eunuch lol.. Oh the last arc is also quite nice just that too short haihh

mmem likes this.