Spoiler Revenge wedding (manhwa)

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Ruruki, Mar 9, 2020.

1. Knightly Reader

Knightly Reader Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    1) Thanks for the spoilers.
    2) You were definetly understandable and I am the last person that should ever correct someone but since you wanted feadback here we go.
    Your vocabulary is tecknically corect but some of your tenses are conflicting and some of the more tecknical aspects of the sentense structure are not being fufilled.
    For the first sentense of the quote what you have is legable but a more corect way of phrasing it would be either 1) He does not care about a person'S lookS (the 's shows that the looks are something belonging to the person and in this context look is usually plural. I'm not exactly sure why but it might be to denote the multiple factors that are at play when considering how someone looks) or 2) He does not care ABOUT HOW a person looks (in this context the statement becomes not about how a specific person looks but shows that looks mean nothing to him in general. That is why you would not use the 's from before. The word about is optional and the sentense functions without it but adding the HOW gives context to the word looks and is used to fufill some type of sentense structure no one understands on anything but a subconcious level)

The other part I will coment on is the last sentense of the quote "He finaly decide to admit" so the word finally puts the decision in the past tense so instead of decide (which is present tense) you would say "He finaly decidED to admit" the Ed ending makes the word past tense to match the expectation of the word finally. The only other thing I would add to this sentense would be a qualifier for what he admited. Since what he is admiting is hard to pin down you either need to out right say he decided to admit his fealings about her in the sentense (even though it is clear from context clues what he is admiting you still have to define it in the sentense itself for the structure of the sentense to be considered complete) or you could use IT as a stand in for his fealings. So the final sentense would be either 1) He finaly decided to admit defeat. He loved her" or 2) "He finally decided to admit it. Then define it in the next sentense"

Over all notes: You are getting the structure of thoughts corect and your vocabulary is spot on. Its just some of the weird ways we use qualifiers and tenses that seam to trip you up. Truthfully thats the hardest part of english and even most native english speakers do not understand why the sentenses are the way they are we just learned what "sounds right" through exposure. I hope this was helpful and thanks again for the spoilers.

veilan91 likes this.
  2. Nightingale4444

Nightingale4444 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Wait, didn’t the imperial family try to force them to conceive children as part of some sick eugenics project? You know, have two extremely powerful people pop out super soldier babies for the empire to use?

3. xiaolin2

xiaolin2 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    You ok lad? Can't tell if you're meme-ing or having a stroke

4. LaDyViL

LaDyViL New Member Staff Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Reminder for future posts following this one. Read the Spoiler Forum rules and do not misuse the spoiler thread. I don't have a funny bone on me, do not be surprised if you get banned from the thread or temporarily banned from the forum due to breaking rules. Use PM or use profile posts to contact her.

5. Musiciati

Musiciati Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Looking at the latest raws, I think ML was explaining his family background to FL, and it ends with night 1 of the banquet beginning, with FL and ML fussing over their couple's outfit and then meeting up with that one girl from the clothing store and the relative of FL (i think)

6. aconite

aconite Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    theres this account on insta that made a page n has curently translated it till 59chps

7. Tt123

Tt123 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can anyone spoil about the green hair girl in the manhwa? What happen to her? Did our MC able to revenge on her?

8. Nefroza

Nefroza Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ikr she got engaged to her brother? Her brother is an asshole or what?? And how is the green hair girl in future like is she really evil ? Did she really got engaged to her brother?

zander99, omgsijin and Tt123 like this.
  9. Kezi

Kezi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah, I read that and was like, how can you write a long ass screed correcting someone's grammar while also spelling technical with a k, feedback, feelings, and seem with an a, and leaving out several apostrophes and commas? And that's just the errors I found with a quick glance! Heck, I glanced over it one more time before posting this and noticed "sentense"! "Sentense"!! And all these errors are consistent, so they're not even typos lol
    Tecknically, feadback, seam, sentense, my sides! :blobrofl::blobrofl::blobrofl: Christ I better stop before I kill auto-correct

Last edited: May 22, 2021
  10. Musiciati

Musiciati Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Saw the latest Raws and I’m guessing we’re at the part where this was spoiled…

I’m guessing that we’re getting closer to the end?? Maybe? But know her secret will be out, but at least we get to see development in their relationship.