Spoiler Remarried Empress

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by midnight reader, Jun 9, 2019.

1. Skite

Skite Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The only way Navier could have avoided the divorce is if she had agreed to adopt Rashta's baby as her own and make it legitimate. Navier would never do this, because she still expected to have her own child, whom she would want to be their heir. Navier would need to adopt the kid, and then dispose of them, and Navier is too straight forward and honest for that; she'd rather never adopt the child in the first place.

Rashta could have lived a wonderful, luxurious life for the entirety of her days. Even if the Emperor eventually got bored with her, she would have either been married to someone rich, or given a small estate and some compensation money to live off of. Even if they parted on bad terms, the gifts she received alone would have funded a middle class lifestyle for the rest of her life. Even if she had the Emperor's illegitimate child, and not an heir, she'd be set forever and get even more compensation out of it. She gets the bad ending because she was stupid and greedy.

If she'd left Navier alone, if she'd kept out of scheming, if she'd been upfront about the blackmail, she would have gotten the good ending. All she had to do was live like that ornamental sword: be pretty and not useful for stabbing people. But she wanted more and kept trying to stab people, so it's not a surprise it all shattered in her incompetent hands.

2. rwf111

rwf111 New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Fortunately we don't have to speculate, because "maybe: interactive story" app covered all alternative endings.

I not sure if author is the same as novel, but its copyrighted.

3. Aiatsu

Aiatsu Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Look. The history of the application differs from the plot of the webnovel. Rastha's crimes take place before the divorce itself and are so ridiculously visible that Sobieshu has no choice but to punish. If it were something that was not visible to the population and that did not affect him politically, he would certainly turn a blind eye, as he did exactly as in Webnovel. And besides, does Navier lend herself to trying to be with a man who constantly humiliates her in front of everyone, who takes a concubine to a party with foreign dignitaries? Navier is not to blame for this divorce. Rastha is just a dumb pawn who has a certain level of evil used by Sobieshu. There no child. Sobieshu is even more stupid, he just divorces Navier because he wants Rastha.

An interesting thing. Sobiech's ending is the only ending that Navier doesn't smile. And the lines themselves put her like a woman who is with a man who does her harm. He was arrogant and snobbish, it attracted me even more to him ???????

4. rwf111

rwf111 New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you for clarification, i did not used that application, and did not aware how deep plot is altered. Still i don't agree with statement that there was only one way to go for any novel character. I don't blame Naviel for divorce. It wasn't her idea after all. And yes im one of Rashta apologist, I found this character tragic and kind off mistreated by web-comic fan translation - calling her Trashta on sides notes a many times. Must have been very catchy, because on forums people calling her that name a lot. She deserve her villainess reincarnation spinoff.

theilikepie, Aiatsu and Tarnar like this.
  5. Deleted member 321603

Deleted member 321603 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks for spoilerss

6. Aiatsu

Aiatsu Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    You're welcome. I have no sympathy for Rastha, but as I said before, I think she was just a pawn. She is still guilty of her own actions, but Sobieshu should also have been dethroned.

7. Ashuu

Ashuu Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Christa did suicide.

She did not write a will but heinley faked a will saying that she blamed and resented her father.

8. Gothita

Gothita Alive...

Reading List:
    Link
    Anyone knows what happened after Chapter 243? Henry kinda get kidnapped in previous chapters as his bird form. Damn it!!!!!
    [​IMG]
    And Navier was so scared.
    During the state affair meeting

Throughout the meeting, it was difficult to keep my worries about him for a while. When I was relieved even a little, it seemed like I would shout out,'Release all the troops you can mobilize and find your Majesty!' Besides, I pretended to be okay all the time, but my body, who had just given birth, had a hard time hosting a meeting that lasted several hours. I held it up, but I was already heavy.

When she was alone with the twins
    Even after a few days, there was no news from Hein-ri yet. I felt like my blood was drying every day. Heinri... … How are you doing? Babies, too, were less likely when they were human, but when they became new, they seemed to miss their father's arms. At first, I wanted to get out of the nest, so I whine. These days, it was obvious to see each other hugged and crying inside the nest. I also missed Hein-ri. I missed his hands, his arms, his eyes, his hair, his breeze voice. The fear that a loved one is in danger, the fear of not knowing life or death, and the fear that he may have died were the first things he experienced. The biggest horror I've ever experienced was when the Empress was taken away. I have lived thinking that my life is only to live as an empress, so what was taken was considered my life, not the empress's position. It was thought that my life was completely denied. But at the time, Hein-ri was with him. Faced with horror face-to-face, Hein-ri embraced me with both arms and tried to add strength. It actually helped. However, that Hein-li is now gone. Even if he disappears, I will still be the empress. The situation is different from then. Nevertheless, the horror of today was strangely regarded as it was. I thought that being no longer the Empress was the most fearful thing, the most terrible thing for me. That wasn't it. I was a person who could be so afraid of other things. However, even if the fear was similar, the situation was completely different from then. Hein-ri was there at the time, but now he is not. There is no one else who can help me keep my normal mind. Parents will be helpful, but I can't tell you the details, and Hein-ri's subordinates know the situation, but they are the ones I should lead, not the ones to ask for help. so… … Now I have no choice but to hold onto me.

Ma poor girl
    [​IMG]

Anyways Can someone tell me in which chapter Henry returns??? Pretty plssssssss of possible give a detailed spoiler about navier's reaction and their reunion ༼;´༎ຶ ۝ ༎ຶ༽

9. AiKa5

AiKa5 New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Base on the spoiler i read starting from page 1 up to here, Navier was indeed in pressure to hold the whole responsibility to rule the empire since the emperor is gone. She even has to take care of her children with a cute interaction. Henry was able to escape with someone's help (i forgot who not sure if it is Elgy) and Navier was pissed when she found out he was kidnapped. So she used her ice magic ;). @Gothita

mysticalavalon and Gothita like this.
  10. Kuraiko0503

Kuraiko0503 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I have some questions about duke Elgy and duke Kapmen(is this the correct spelling?):

How old is he?
    Which kingdom is he from?
    Why does he want to take Sovieshu down? I read something about how the lover of his father was chosen to become a concubine but isn’t that a good thing? She wasn’t at home and I thought that was what he wanted.
    I apologize for any mistakes. English is my third language.

My questions were for both except the last one.

And is Gloriem the real daughter?

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 16, 2021
    Tt123 likes this.
  11. SamV

SamV Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    If you mean Gloriem is Sovieshu's child then nope, from the spoilers way back, Gloriem's father is actually Alan, Rashta's former lover. People seemed confused because Duke Elgy left a note to Sovieshu that Gloriem is Sovieshu's daughter, but that is not true since he wrote that to buy some time to escape from Sovieshu and divert his attention to Gloriem when she was taken away by Viscountess Verdi

Ismalia and rock.doll like this.
  12. Kuraiko0503

Kuraiko0503 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you for answering:blobsmilehappyeyes:

Thank you:blob_grin:

13. Nopey98

Nopey98 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    We Don't know at what chapter He'll get back because the novel is still at chapter 243, basically just 2 chaps away from what you've read.
    here's Navier holding one of her child, Posted by the illustrator of Remarried Empress novel: https://twitter.com/remarriage_/status/1367662383452233732?s=20

Angel (The Guy that kidnapped Heinly) brought a bird to show in front of Navier and obviously, Navier knew the bird wasn't Heinley. So she played it cool and acted as if she didn't care. Angel wants to bring war between the western & eastern kingdom and strike both of the kingdoms at once, making him king. She let someone from the eastern empire watch the two (Navier and Angel) in a secret room in which he hears Angel proposing war. This is a plan she devised so that she could bring the two empires together and destroy Angel & his kingdom( Lol, his plan goes brr brr back at himself)

14. zhuric123

zhuric123 New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks for updates

Could you share when does sbish realize that he regret his decision to divorce nvier? :sushi_tea:

zemblenity likes this.
  15. Tt123

Tt123 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Sorry im confuse about Gloriem, first lot spoiler said she’s not Stupidshoe but then later lot spoiler also said she is his because the priest kill himself after the test and Duke Elgy did something with bloodtest. So is there any 100% confirmation whether she is Stupidshoe daughter or not? And isn’t Trashta suppose to give premature birth but got a healthy child instead?

kurohamukami likes this.
  16. Nebula

Nebula Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ch 248 is out and the pic this time is definitely a feast to eye if someone can understand the MTL Better tell me how exactly naiver planned the escape of queen...

Then think she dies by commuting suicide as she she on house arrest and when she further tried to spread the rumour

simplysharonda likes this.
  17. peachesncream

peachesncream New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    How many children will Navier and Heinly have?

18. Tarnar

Tarnar Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    2, a pair of twins one boy and one girl. If you want names check the posts before.:)

simplysharonda likes this.
  19. Nebula

Nebula Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Lars and Kai I think MTL makes it difficult
    Can anyone tell me what's happening in recent chapters as the mtling is difficult for me

20. Celebrianna

Celebrianna ❤️‍Solo Leveling❣️

Reading List:
    Link
    I found chapters of this novel in a different (not Korean) language but with the help of Google translate I was fortunate to read about how everything is falling apart for Stupidshoe. It’s so delicious to read.

I liked the part where he sent the envoy to Navier to explain what his intentions were with the divorce and his envoy came back with no reply. Then the envoy told him that not only has Sir Landre become Navier’s guard from the Fifth transcontinental knights, Duchess Nian was also living in the West Kingdom. Then shortly after his aide frantically came running to tell him that Duke Kaufman is headed for the West Kingdom. I guess he realizes that they will begin trading.

So basically everything he destroyed because of Trashta was now experiencing a new beginning in the West Kingdom. So what does this petty man decides to do? He wants to hold a grand lavish wedding before our OTP and make Navier regret remarrying or leaving him. Therefore, he demanded that his wedding must come before our OTP’s wedding. Haha!

It’s so delicious to read how nothing about Navier is any longer under his control. Despite all that, I really don’t hate this guy. The writer made him so human. However, I honestly love how his plan fell apart and Navier left him for a better life. Maybe this experience will change this erroneous man for the better in the distant future.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Mar 16, 2021