Spoiler Your Turn to Chase after Me

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Veene, Oct 5, 2019.

1. Shen lu

Shen lu Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Where are you reading the novel?

2. Bonzai

Bonzai Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    If I rmeember it correctly I saw it in Ridibooks or on another website..

3. Shen lu

Shen lu Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh...thank you

4. Veene

Veene Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It's been so long, so I kinda forget..
    1. What happen to mo QQ and her mother?
    She died at the end during the fire accident with in an attempt to kill FL, as for her mother, I forget.. But she lived so poor with her new husband, abused, and falling so low to the point she had to work herself to eat.

2. Who killed Mo Shasha?
    Who else? It's her own dear sister Mo QQ, she knew about it but chose to framed FL instead.

3. When ML realized about the true savior?
    .... I forget when.. But accidently, ML met with someone who knew FL as a child (ex gardener or ex butler?), he showed photo of her and confirmed that the one in the photo wasn't Mo Sha2 but FL and explain what happened to her during childhood. (I forget who showed the photo, ML or that person)

5. schiezcka

schiezcka Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Just stumbled across this thread just now.

IIRC, ML found out that FL was the one who saved him during their childhood when Alia bargained with him with the secret in exchange for the shares in his hands. FL was pushing for divorce, and ML was racking his brains on how to make her stay that time. Alia suddenly barged in his office and said the secret truth. To confirm, he had to call FL’s dad, and dad spilled the beans.
    Shen Muhan’s cold-like eyes instantly threw towards Alia like sharp knives, "What on earth do you want to say?"

At this time, Alia was rather calm and relaxed, and her speaking speed slowed down. "Don't worry, Mr. Shen, my next secret is worth the twenty Twilight shares! As long as you are willing to give me, I will continue to say."

"..."

Shen Muhan said nothing, but he got up to leave, and not interested in listening.

Alia only added one more sentence, "If I tell you, you have been mistaken for your savior all the time, do you believe it?"

The man's cold expression finally changed slightly.

In fact, he did suspect Sasha, but his abduction was later blocked by his family. Apart from the person involved, it is absolutely impossible for anyone else to find out.

But Sasha couldn't tell more details at the time, which made Shen Muhan doubtful. But Mo Shasha again explained that because she was young at the time and had a serious illness after returning home, she couldn't remember many details.

In this regard, Shen Muhan did not ask more after all. "The sisters Mo Shasha and Mo Qingqing have always been hostile to Mo Shiyi. Mr. Shen, a smart person like you, still can’t see who Mo Shasha has replaced as your savior, and then climbed up to you. Is this the position of the girlfriend?"

Shen Muhan's heart tightened, and some couldn't accept this fact. In the end, even his voice was dumbed down, "Where is the evidence?" Alia was still unhurried, "I have no evidence. But you can ask Mo Dong, he has always wanted to have a good relationship with Mo Shiyi now, I believe—"

Before he could say anything, Shen Muhan got up, held his phone and walked to the window sill. Soon, Mo Qishan on the other end answered the phone, his tone full of surprise, "President Shen? Is there anything important to call at this time?"

"Shiyi is the little girl who saved me back then, right?"

Although it was a questioning, Shen Muhan's tone was obviously confrontational. Only when he finally discovered the truth, Mo Qishan hurriedly said: "Yes, Mu Han, I was also thinking about telling you about this. In fact, that girl was the one who saved you when he was a child! Just because Shishi ran away from home. , dead or alive, we sometimes ghost minded fans, will make Sasha instead. but you eventually marry Shiyi, obviously in heaven fate! Mu Han, Shi Shi love you, you really do not because of some little things Divorce with her..."

He also heard some rumors, and then mistakenly thought that it was Shen Muhan who insisted on the divorce, so he took the opportunity to persuade the other party.

Once Mo Shiyi and Shen Muhan really divorced, then Mo Qishan really didn't even have the last reliance.

"You all call Shiyi Shishi, she... changed her name?" Shen Muhan finally asked the point. After escaping from that ghost place, he didn't remember the little girl's name at all, and only the little girl wrote the same letter "S" in the palm of his hand while saying her name. So When Sasha appeared, he had actually believed most of it subconsciously.

"Yes, when she was a child, she was called Mo Shishi, and then somehow she changed her name to her current name. Hey, no wonder we found her in private for a long time at that time, but we couldn't find her whereabouts."

Mo Qishan , I also hope that in front of this son-in-law, I pretend that I have always loved Mo Shiyi's daughter. It is only a misunderstanding that will cause today's alienation.

Shen Muhan completely ignored the second half of the other party's sentence, and kept reading in his heart: Poem, poem, you are the poem to save me!

Alia waited for him to hang up, and then smiled and walked over to remind the man, "How about it, President Shen, this thing is worth so many shares, right?"

"I owe you a favor, but shares, think Don't even think about it!" Shen Muhan said, he must go outside. But Alia had already guessed that he would say this, and then shouted at him, "President Shen, I haven't finished speaking yet, what's next is about your wife's life and death!"

Read this novel with a light heart. Don't mind the outrageous parts, and just enjoy the ML chasing the FL. I especially love male leads deeply regretting and being ignored by the female leads, then doing whatever they can to redeem themselves.

6. SweetKiwi

SweetKiwi Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What was the chapter in the novel when he knew the truth?

7. WinnieS

WinnieS Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So FL died for nothing in 1st life. Did he ever knew in 1st life that she was his savior? Is there any story after she died in 1st life? For him to torture an innocent person who’s actually his savior over a pretentious fake white lotus, I must say that he is indeed dumb. He should suffer for the 1st life as FL did. Even in the 2nd, the only reason he changed because FL act according to what she knew, otherwise he will stay as blinded and a jerk as before. While even changing, he never really trusted FL and has always been lenient and giving chances to MQQ and his mother and FL can only keep enduring.

8. TroubledTannie

TroubledTannie New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ya same ! I wanna peizi to be the ML .or anyone else .this shit is so unrealistic ....

imreallyanarwhal likes this.
  9. KristaReiss22

KristaReiss22 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Pei Zi is best boy and no one can convince me otherwise. It's just a pity that this is how most chinese novels/manhua tends to end. We get an abusive jerk as an ML and a caring actually looking out for FL second ML. At this point, I'm not even surprised at the rate they can go to romanticize the abusive relationship

10. Hasty girl

Hasty girl [Holy Novitiate] [Red Sibling] [Blackjack Sect]

Reading List:
    Link
    I always love it when people who torture others in any way in past life then love the same person in next love and theeeeen get back their memory so they are in pain. I wish they will feel the pain and torture they inflicted on the other person at least 2 to 5 times. I seriously think I am turning to a sadist :sweating_profusely::sweating_profusely:

11. adyaa

adyaa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Did he ever get to know about her first life and what a first class ass he is ?

12. -NEAR-

-NEAR- ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ

Reading List:
    Link
    Thx for all the spoilers. Well, I won’t read it bc why would I waste my time and torture myself? Another novel to add to my pile of garbage.

13. FunSmiles

FunSmiles Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you! I will definitely read this!

14. Deleted member 282232

Deleted member 282232 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks for the spoilers. Saved me from migraine.

stumblmer likes this.
  15. Honeydew Summer

Honeydew Summer Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I hope they divorce. And she will find a healthy happy new love. And he will in the hell of regrets.

16. kurojotei

kurojotei Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Mo Qing Qing's plot armor must be made of adamantium (same material as Wolverine's bones and claws).

imreallyanarwhal likes this.
  17. Purple Iris

Purple Iris Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Don't read this loads of crap. People, if you want to see a manhua where scumbags get their deserved ending, read Cheating Men Must Die. It's the best manhua I've read so far. All those plots justifying abusive MLs redemption without them actually trying is mocked and ridiculed by the MCs as she teaches those scum men lesson.

Sos, imreallyanarwhal and hansora like this.
  18. Kumoshiro

Kumoshiro Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I like Cheating Men Must Die and am sure is captivating. Personally, I don't like world hopping novels and for that reason I have not read more than the spoiler thread (a very satisfactory spoiler thread btw).

I personally like this novel and have set the watch thread option waiting for more spoilers and was very dissapointed to read your reply since there was not even an ounce of discussion about this novel.

I don't think my morals are bad in any way because I like this novel nor will recommend people to not read novels that does not go in line with my morals, in the same way that I would not recommend people not to eat spicy food just because I don't like spicy food (but I would surelly send a warning if a novel has a lot of plotholes or the redaction style is dull or boring).

I hope somebody could share what was the mother's reaction to the fact that both FL's children were her grandchildren and if ML ever knew about the previous timeline. I remember that were some of the questions I ever have after reading this thread months ago.

Purple Iris likes this.
  19. Purple Iris

Purple Iris Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I also realised I was out of line there. And I apologise for it. It is just that I was really pissed off at the ML, and when there was no spoilers if the ML ever found out the truth in his past life, I figured out that the author either had no intentions to show how the ML suffered after learning the truth or that he never knew of it even after his death.
    I generally tend to understand how human minds work in such situation, and I honestly did try to understand both ML and FL, and all I received was disappointment. It's frustrating to me how the mindset of both leads work.
    Again, I'm sorry if anyone was offended. I should not have lost control there and recommended another work, which must've offended others in a bad way. It was insensitive of me to think that everyone was struggling to understand how the thought processes of the characters are in play.

Kumoshiro likes this.
  20. J-Susan

J-Susan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Wait. So did the ML get married to Aria? Wouldn't that be polygamy caz he also married the FL.

RedRuchi likes this.