Spoiler In This Life, I Will Be The Lord / 이번 생은 가주가 되겠습니다'

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Ahmya, Aug 4, 2020.

1. unicorn7

unicorn7 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    can someone tell who was in the carriage that hit MC in previous lifetime :cookie:

2. Thoughtsofmyreads

Thoughtsofmyreads Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    He had a younger sister?? (edit: no, someone said now it's the eldest daughter) :blobsweat_2:[​IMG]

I thought all along that woman in the middle was the Duchess aka, grandmother. Because only the sons were mentioned so far in the manhwa, nothing about the daughter. :blobsweat_2:
    [​IMG]

And I speculated it was Uncle Viez twin's cause they had similarities with his wife. [​IMG]

But then I'm glad those two adorable twins are not related to those trashes :blobthinkingsmirk: what a win-win situation :blobamused:, thank you I'll edit my post.

Last edited: Mar 1, 2021
  3. AileenOwO

AileenOwO Queen of Headaches

Reading List:
    Link
    And here i thought they were someone from higher status LMAO

4. Hx776f62626c65

Hx776f62626c65 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Just a quick info on the Lombardy Fam

Lombardy
    Rulac - Patriarch / Duke(? I havent read any mention of Duke-Count kind of rankings in the novel)
    Shanannet (Eldest Daughter)(1st) - The Twins Gileu, Mireon (~50 chapters in, her husband is kind of suspicious atm)
    Vieze(Eldest Son) (2nd) - Bellesac, His wife is from Angenas
    Lorels(Second Son) (3rd) - Astaliu, Larane
    Gallahan(Youngest Son)(4th) - Our MC's Father, married a nomad/vagrant(commoner)

5. Fenrironcrac

Fenrironcrac Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you for all the spoilers!
    There’s was a spoiler which stated what all FL had accomplished in the new time travel life. Can someone please elaborate more on that?

6. Johnrevenge

Johnrevenge Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks for the genealogy tree, it helps to clear things ^^

I'm kinda interested in Larane, as so far what I read from her she is totally likable. MC described her as being very shy, but she proved to take some initiative during the lessons and classes. Hope she gets along with MC. Seems that the women of the family are more efficient than the men (as the grandfather said that the eldest daughter was the best candidate to become the inheritor, but he mistrusted her husband).

7. yukihibari

yukihibari A Silent Reader

Reading List:
    Link
    sorry if i was wrong. from what i read on ch 8 in the manhwa, grandpa mentioned her the last so i was just quick to assumed that she's the youngest. :sweating_profusely::blobpeek: but yes, grandpa indeed said that among those 4 siblings, auntie shananeth(?) is the most appropriate but seems like there's an issue with his husband.

Bella94, ariane09, mascheny and 2 others like this.
  8. Hx776f62626c65

Reading List:
    Link
    Currently, MC is gathering talented people atm, around 50 chapters she already introduced a talented sculptor and a pharmacologist to his grandfather. The Lombardy family can enter the palace without the need of being checked by security guards, it's one of their perks. This was later broken by the Empress as she tried to 'check' the kind of person Gallahan was when she invited them to their palace. Gallahan then 'reminded' the Empress of what happened when they entered the palace.
    During this time, MC met ML and gave him some candies/pills to counteract the poison the Empress is giving ML. Its quite cute that ML did not want MC to 'care' for him, as those who 'cared' for him met a tragic end.

She was also able to ask his grandfather to give support to the second prince, when she mentioned that she had a friend named Perez, ofcourse the grandfather knew who Perez is. This was the second time MC went to the palace to meet ML again. This was a funny scene as it seems the grandfather already noticed the kind of interest ML has for our MC, and ofcourse he's 'lowkey' trying to separate the two. After this Grandfather and Emperor had a conversation about the budding power of the Angenas, even reaching to the Imperial Palace. This then resulted to the Grandfather's support for the second prince, ML.

Regarding Shannneth's husband, he seems to be hiding something, as he gave a 'only-boys-talk' with his kids about the Lombardy and his somewhat dislike to the twins being close to their cousins. He's lovey-dovey when it comes to his wife, but it seems to be only a facade, as our MC notice his change in facial expressions when his wife is not around. It also seems the twins have Lombardy as their surnames and does not follow their father's.

Last edited: Mar 1, 2021
  9. maggiesaus

maggiesaus Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    In the world of KR webcomics replaying the same tropes over and over again, this one has got to be my favorite because we're GUARANTEED a smart, cunning FL/ML. I really like reading the underdog main protagonist overcoming a lot of odds with smarts, even if knowing the 'future' is an OP tactic, and knocking down baddies.

Also yes, if there's any extra material out there to read ahead to the completed novel... if someone could enlighten me I would be eternally grateful :blobuwu::blobsmilehappyeyes:

10. Lama_pop

Lama_pop Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can somebody spoil me about the 2nd prince lover before the time turned back :blob_tilt: or does she (ML previous timeline lover) even have a presence in this story?:blobsweat: THANK YOU IN ADVANCE!!:blobtaco:

Mandyj, Yokubo and michoux like this.
  11. Shion Lee

Shion Lee Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    thank you!! i cant find many spoilers anywhere beside those describing the translated manhwa (up to ch 9 as of now)

so beautiful:"""

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 6, 2021
  12. privy

privy Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The manhwa hasn’t talked about any details regarding the illness right?
    I wonder if the important medicine Doctor Estira makes is for that illness?

13. i_am_here

i_am_here Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Any spoilers about the Aunt?
    I noticed the grandfather mentioned that out of all his children, realistically she is the most capable when compared to her brothers.
    However, he seems to have a distrust towards her husband.
    What's the aunt's personality like? How is her relationship with the FL? and her brothers?

beazacha and bleedingliar24 like this.
  14. Echichichi

Echichichi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I just saw the raw in newtoki..I don't understand any bit of Korean/Chinese, but in chapter 14, there's a bit sight of grandma Lombardi there, if anyone curious abt grandma..( it's just via picture draw by MC'Dad & a sculpture made of it)

15. bluesea23

bluesea23 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    any spoiler on what happens to the FL's dad in the end of the novel? I know he ends up surviving in this timeline but does he just remain single? Faithful to his first wife :((((( and playing with his grandchildren I'm guessing?

Also what happened to the 2nd crown prince past lover in this current timeline?

beazacha and DOHere like this.
  16. knightsky_gur

knightsky_gur Member

Reading List:
    Link
    does the MC stay as the lord of the Lombardi family AND the empress as well?

17. yukihibari

yukihibari A Silent Reader

Reading List:
    Link
    so the thing is
    the kids got an assignment to earn money from a chunk of wood. they can do whatever they want with the wood (whether to cut it or make it into charcoal, etc) but they can't earn the money by abusing their status as children of lombardi. florentia got an idea to make a wood statue of her grandmother because her grandpa is the best customer in lombardi.
    grandpa rulac really loves his late wife, grandma natalia to the point he'll look into her portrait everyday until the day he can no longer see anything (he's devastated when he can no longer see her wife when he lost his sight because of his old age). in the past, grandpa and grandma loved to walk together in the green forest. even after grandma passed away, grandpa still keeps that routine until now. so tia wants to give him a statue that he can still touch even if he'll lose his sight later on.
    - bellesac doesn't do his assignment, as we might expect.
    - the twins sell the wood as it is.
    - lalane got a little better, she turned the wood into charcoal and sold it to a blacksmiths. she earned 15 copper.
    - tia asked her dad to draw her grandma portrait and she brought the picture to a young carpenter (his name's alfeo, who'll become famous sculptor in the future) and ask him to make a statue based on that picture. it turned out really good, grandpa is really pleased by tia's gift and rewards her an emerald brooch. well, the statue is really beautiful and it also has a meaning, ofc it would be priced handsomely.

RakaSarkar, H.G, augacutan and 74 others like this.
  18. Hx776f62626c65

Reading List:
    Link
    Side Stories were just released recently, and the chapters from 1 to 256 were only up to the moment of their engagement.