Spoiler [BL] PoYun 2 TunHai (Breaking through the clouds 2 - Swallowing Sea)

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by meridianna, Jun 26, 2019.

1. Sa76

Sa76 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    @meridianna Hi, can I ask you some questions regarding this story assuming that you have read most of it?

1. What’s the role of the guy with glasses that lived in Myanmar and was first introduced in the prequel ‘Breaking through the clouds’, where he was a friend of JT, the Shou?

I’ve read only the spoilers from here and the manhua but I plan to read the novel when I have more time so that’s why I was wondering about certain characters.

2. Is there someone who could be described as a third wheel? Or someone who either loves the mc and Ml but this love will be unrequited?

3. who fell in love first, was it Wu Yu or BZH? And who confessed first?

4. what’s the true reason why mc is hunted down by the drug traffickers and who is the one who’s behind the murders of those little girls?

Thank you sooo much!!!

2. meridianna

meridianna Suffering Ikemen Best Civilization

Reading List:
    Link
    alright... but this will be spoiler, so proceed with caution. though you ask it, i guess it's fine. i'll still put in spoiler tab however.

1. Qin Chuan? he is
    fuckin' traitor. mostly working as broker between the drug boss and other antagonists. still as traitor, he even betrayed that boss. and escaped unscathed after tricking ML........ wtf this guy is really.... ML totally vowed to catch him. he's not JT's friend, not all. they, more or less, are enemies. i can't really understand why tho. but after discussing with my friend, more likely because JT caught him and exposed his secret in Poyun. QC is best bro for YanXie, it's the only reason why he saved BZH as BZH is YX's cousin. still, it's not like he wanted to be caught heh.
    in the end, QC is allergic to name 'Ting' and 'Yu', coz those are names of people who bother him very much lmao. then my friends and i often joke how we need Poyun 3 where QC had some male lover whose name is YuTing. it's gonna be hilarious LOLOL. but after seeing Huashang's newest planned novel, i don't think it'll come true any sooner. aww yiss.

2. nope, none at all, not even the drug boss. he admired Wu Yu, but that's not even close as love. don't get trapped by the pit lololol. oh, if you want to ask from ML's point of view, he had some female admirer but....she was rejected harshly by ML hahaa. and in the end of novel, this girl finally let go her feeling. no, this girl never made trouble, except secretly looking at ML, she's quite pure in this aspect.
    this girl's name is Song Hui, daughter of Song Ping, a police who adopted/took care BZH after his parents died. maan, if you see how wonderful 'this big brother' is since young, i can't find fault eh. tho BZH totally looked her as young sister, no more.

3. i would say... BZH fell in love first. but who confessed first? i'm not sure, the confession is practically very vague. when you realize it, they are inseparable.

WY was hunted because:
    a) he was the reason blackmarket taobao was down for a year, making Shark lost much much profit. WY got close to Shark, then tracked/caught Shark's most reliable man, making interpol/police know their place or something like that.
    b) before involved with Shark, WY also tracked and gave a big drug lord's location to police, making the criminal died and his daughter put grudge to WY coz he is the reason that her father was dead. that daughter's name is Ma Yin. actually, WY's was Ma Yin's bodyguard before, but after meeting with Xie Xing and Zhang Boming, he changed his mind and becoming spy/undercover agent for police. but not without price tho, WY had to pay very heavily: Xie Xing died in operation, then WY lost contact with police for a full decade. as if he thought that if he killed himself, XX's sacrifice would be in vain, that's why he got closer to Shark and tried to catch him. he thought, if he had to die, might as well dying while trying to catch criminals. after WY came back to China, these two villains got together to hunt him.

as for who was behind the murders of those little girls? it's quite... complicated, bcoz this involved a cult. but we can say the mastermind is the cultural professor who was asked by BZH and WY in the early part.
    so yeah, actually there are two antagonists who wanted WY die.

as always, i accept any corrections =w=)b

edit: wait i remember something
    for no.2....
    if you look at different side, Ma Yin might actually love WY quite much. that's why she was so bitter after WY's 'betrayal'. the bodyguard whom she brought everywhere and praised to her friends for being handsome, gentle, and protective....is actually a police spy and the reason his beloved father died. well yea, no matter how evil MY's father is, he still pampered his only daughter.
    as for WY's feeling toward her... he never saw her much, not even after she gave him education etc. he has always hated drug and narcotics, and any people involved with it, long before he became MY's bodyguard. would he have some feeling toward MY who was drug princess? not happening.
    and i can assure you, this female is very nasty, though maybe thanks to her upbringing.

Last edited: Nov 12, 2020
    MiraJane, IzeeWeeb, komo komo and 3 others like this.
  3. Sa76

Sa76 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you sooo much for the spoilers.

1. Yes, that glasses guy is called Qin. I didn´t know his name at first but now i know. So he will betray someone in this story, right or isn’t that not true?

I don't know if you are reading the manhua, but then you could see that Qin/glasses guy was contacted by a mafia boss who wanted him to hunt someone. I think the mafia boss name was Shark. But what is his role in this story, Shark i mean, and how is he related to the mc, Wu Yu? It sounds like he wants WY dead because of a previous incident.

2. What was the reason why Qin decided to betray the police departement considering that he worked there in the drugs department? Also what does Qin think of WY and will they meet in the story? For some reason i actually like this Qin character.

3. In one of your previous answers in this thread you spoiled that YX and WY were roommates from back in their school days. Will they meet up again in this story and what do both of them think of eachother?

4. You also said that WY and BZH were inspearable but do you know how both of them reacted when they realized that they were both in love with eachother? Also are they affectionate as in lots of kissing, hugging etc. or are they more discreet? Will they like the other couple of the prequel YX and JT, marry eachother? Or live together? How is the ending described?

Thank you sooo much!!!!

Last edited: Nov 12, 2020
  4. meridianna

Reading List:
    Link
    aww you're welcome. sure sure, put in more spoiler tab hehe.
    1. nah i read the manhua, and...
    he would still betray people. also baidu/CN fandom call him as 'fanshui xiao wangzi' (反水小王子), literally means 'anti-water prince' where anti-water/fanshui in wiktionary means 'turn traitor'. LOL this guy is so traitorous that people keep remember this name. yea, that man is Shark, he is the big boss/last villain, the one who whose blackmarket taobao was down for a year thanks to WY. WY was getting closer to him as undercover while he himself lost contact to police. he succeeded quite well till Shark regarded him as great underling, etc. WY is nuts, i know.

2. yeah, our Bao Chuan is very powerful. that....
    is spoiler from Poyun. his reason is very complicated so i suggest read it first if you want to know about QC. basically he defected from police, but his sincere feeling as best friend to YX is very real. QC thought not much about WY iirc, but later, he thinks WY as big hurdle and needs to stay away from him. i guess that's because WY can predict/pinpoint QC's trick and location quite easily. the same reason with JT lol.

3. more or less they were roommates yeah. will they meet again? OF COURSE~
    they are 'wives' of a pair of cousins anyway. their relationship is very harmonious as opposed to the husbands, JT thinks WY like a little brother, often feeds WY with good food (really, this did happen). while WY thinks JT as big bro? i'm not sure but WY likes to chat with JT. meanwhile the husbands are so eager to bite each other.
    [​IMG]

4. this... well, is very hard to describe, for me anyway uh. okay okay... need to split into different points.
    > how both of them reacted? well this novel is so angsty that our CP don't really have time to lovey-dovey. when they realized, basically BZH thinks WY as his pair forever, like his parents. while WY doesn't really believe this perfect man loves him very much but he still loves BZH so even though someday he is thrown to abyss, he won't forget this love which is like ray of sun... ;;-;;
    > Also are they affectionate as in lots of kissing, hugging etc. or are they more discreet? more discreet. bah i still remember how the other characters were surprised with BZH-WY relationship. well, except for yanjiang, they know from early. YX even joked that BZH should treat WY very well like what he does to JT.
    there is one scene how Song Ping (iirc, not sure but i really do remember it was some old man) finally knew BZH is together with WY.
    basically BZH was suspected with a crime, he never did it for real. below is the dialogue with my free rephrase lol
    BZH said things like "i was with WY all the night."
    the old man: "i know WY living with you. but then what? would he be with you throughout the night and didn't even sleep? were you two playing poker or shit?"
    BZH: "no, he really did things with me, all throughout the night."
    the old man was thinking hard then finally realized what BZH meant by 'with him all night'. yea, having sex. you're welcome. hshhshssssssssssssss
    > Will they like the other couple of the prequel? no marriage, but totally living together. ending is like what in Poyun, everyshittragedy is solved then they continue their lives as police against crime and drugs. is their living together free from trouble? not.... really. turned out WY is quite a teaser, and BZH is such a stiff bloke. ofc some quarrels happen, it's normal. it's just... yeah. the extra is idiotic, i don't really want to talk about it. because it's such... disaster, mind-blowing, and hilarious af.
    some day BZH quarreled with WY so they slept in different beds, but in same house. i forgot who talked in dialogue below, commenting about this.
    A: Captain Bu often sleeps in office before, and he practically has any basic needs here. so why not he just sleep here?
    B: you don't understand. it's psychological warfare, he wants to punish WY but still monitoring him, giving him some guilty pressure by not making eye-contact but giving WY his presence.
    A:......

another one
    JT: you know, BZH is basically entrapping you. don't you know he use perfume etc to look very presentable?
    WY: ....?!!!

another one
    mama Yan: are they even in love together?! WY was handcuffed in bed!
    JT, trying to reason: it's ok, it's ok. they really love each other very much. it's just bit different compared to normal people, like what this French person named Sade said...
    JT then: (oops, i should not talk about it to BZH, in case he opens a new door.)
    me: if you don't know, Sade is Marquis de Sade, the dude who gave ideas about BDSM.

yeah, those did happen, though not as accurate to the text...

Last edited: Nov 13, 2020
  5. Sa76

Sa76 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Once again, thank you so much for the spoilers.

1. about Qin, I started reading the first novel/prequel yesterday and I’m at chapter 11 but Qin is one of my favs and knowing he will betray people over and over again makes him a mysterious character as to why he does it. Is it true that at the end of this novel he will flee once again to the border of Mongolia/or some other country? How come he won’t be arrested for his crimes? Is it because of YX and JT having a hand in him stil not being arrested or is it because Qin is just very smart and knows where to hide it, as I’ve read that he has a high IQ.

btw: If you don’t mind would you give me some more spoilers regarding the first novel, about JT and YX? I’ve commented in that thread with few questions but no one has answered it. Thank you!!

2. About that Shark guy, in the manhua it seems that in the first characters where he is introduced, he was shot or something. Does this mean that he will die at the end of the novel and does he hate WY because of the shutdown and thus losing money or is it because it seems like ‘WY’ has betrayed him and he actually liked/even loved him, or is that not the case here?

3. Will JT and YX play a big role in solving this case of the novel, as in who are the drug traffickers who are behind WY or do they appear only a few times?

4. last but not least, how did others around WY and BZH react when they discovered that they were a couple, especially Jt and YX, as both of them know WY and BZH for different reasons (being cousins and former roommates)? Were people surprised/shocked?

Also In your previous answer you said that Qin saved BZH because he was YX’s cousin, but what did he save him from and will Qin meet both JT and YX in this novel again?

Thank you so much, I really appreciate your efforts and spoilers!!

6. meridianna

Reading List:
    Link
    whoa-whoaaa, i'm actually okay, but you're sure want the spoilers? well i guess coz you ask, then you don't mind.
    1. alright, our Bao Chuan...
    is seriously sly and elusive. his IQ is high too. yes, in the end of Tunhai he escaped once again, now he's in some southern tropical country (which WY said innocently: "he must be in one of Shark hiding places". and WY was totally right lol). it's not like nobody was trying to catch him, it's just when someone flees to another country, things will get very difficult thanks to bureaucracy and shit. when people realized his crimes, he's already fled. he is not evil, i'm sure, but his tendency to escape and be free... is too high. imho, he's not suitable as police, his recent life as blackmarket broker is more suitable for our anti-water prince.
    really asked in Poyun thread? welp i didn't get the notice and haven't checked this site for long, except there is notification lol. will answer in there.
    2. Shark was shot yea, iirc bcoz of WY.
    but he won't die. he's still alive till end, iirc. this... is gonna be hard to explain. his feeling toward WY is too CONTRADICTIVE. but i am sure that is not love. maybe some admiration coz only WY who can hurt him or so close in killing him. the only one thing is certain: he can't love anyone.
    3. hmm how to put it...... yanjiang have quite prominent role in helping chonghuayu, but the focus surely is not about them. they also didn't appear solely as cameo. so.....half-half.
    oh let's call CP yan xie-jiang ting=yanjiang, bu zhonghua-wu yu=chonghuayu,
    4. ah i don't remember each person's reactions, but generally they be like "oh so you're a pair. okay then, i can see it, you all are so close anyway." in short.... surprised but accepting. no reaction is exaggerated.
    only YX was acting dork: "you are lovers huh, so do i need to prepare dowry or bride price?"
    basically YX asked whether BZH is the top(husband gives bride price) or bottom(wife prepares dowry). damn this guy.
    he saved BZH actually in very small role but very crucial, in front of Shark. now now how tf BZH met Shark is .........very huge spoiler. i don't want to spoil it lol. yanjiang never met QC again per se, only chonghuayu, but in extra QC cheekily called YX by phone, in front of JT. this guy really...living on the edge.

7. Sa76

Sa76 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks for the spoilers.

1. Did any of the main characters, WY and BZH, identify with being gay, straight or bi? Or was this for both of them their first gay relationship or was this not explicitly told in the story?

2. Do you know if there are some smut scenes of this?

3. What did BZH think of Qin? Does he know that Qin and his cousin YX have some history or did he first met Qin in the novel?

thank you so much !! I really appreciate this as I really am interested in this novel and especially the characters, story and art.

Last edited: Nov 13, 2020
  8. meridianna

Reading List:
    Link
    no problemo
    1. 'pure love' lol, BZH is practically interested to no one except WY (to the point people, even his aunt/mama Yan, thought he would be single till death)
    and with that kind of life experience, WY being alive only is a miracle. not much talk about their love-life before.
    2. it's Huaishang not priest, there is smut scene ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    in the middle-late part of the novel.
    3. BZH knows QC, but never met before, only knowing at surface level like: he was a policeman, defected from police, and YX's friend.
    then it escalated to "i swear to God i will catch you (QC) no matter what."

Last edited: Nov 14, 2020
  9. Anuska

Anuska Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you so much for all the spoiler.
    Just this question

- Is QC the reason for the plastic factory blast which killed 10 officers? Was he the information broker?

10. meridianna

Reading List:
    Link
    the explosion in Poyun? tbh i kinda forget this part, it should not be him iirc. if he was the information broker, he would not be that carefree.
    QC is still good guy and has conscience

RiYueLingKong likes this.
  11. potatobutstrong

potatobutstrong Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    H
    HEYYY hope your doing fine I really wanted to ask where I can read more chapter of the manhwa it doesn't matter if its translated or not tyyy

12. meridianna

Reading List:
    Link
    oh hey thanks.
    i read the latest in kuaikanmanhua site itself, here: https://m.kuaikanmanhua.com/mobile/7121/list/

the problem is, while opening at dekstop browser (pc/laptop) is fine, you'll be thrown exactly to the app if you open in phone browser.
    i just tried by using dekstop browser, the link will directly point itself(?) to pc version. but i'll give the link for pc nonetheless: https://www.kuaikanmanhua.com/web/topic/7121/

potatobutstrong likes this.
  13. potatobutstrong

Reading List:
    Link
    THANK YOU SOOOOO MUCH :aww::blobicecreamlove::blobicecreamlove:

14. potatobutstrong

Reading List:
    Link
    Any Manhwa recommendations that is similar to this manhwa -Breaking through the clouds 2 - Swallowing Sea??? please :aww::aww::aww:

15. meridianna

Reading List:
    Link
    well... the prequel, Breaking Through the Clouds hahaa. it's still on hiatus rn

potatobutstrong likes this.
  16. Nyannyan

Nyannyan Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hello everyone. I have already finished reading poyun and poyun 2 tunhai (but only the the officially translated chapters). Now I can't contain my curiosity anymore and was thinking of jumping down to read the MTL. But before that I would like to ask two questions, can someone please help me and answer them?
    1. How is the flow of story in other words is poyun and Poyun 2 tunhai actually connected in the root? Do I need to read Poyun before or I will not be able to understand the plot of Poyun 2 Tunhai?
    2. I learnt from everyone's previous conversation that both couple meet eachother at some point. So can know which chapter specifically (both in poyun and Poyun 2 Tunhai).
    I am sorry for my poor English hope someone will help soon

17. Saikyi

Saikyi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The stories aren't related plotwise, just that 2 happens after 1, and the characters in 1 show up in 2 also the characters are cousins

18. meridianna

Reading List:
    Link
    allegedly the Chonghua in Poyun's extra is the prototype of our Ahua (Bu Chonghua) but then Huaishang changed the plot. so yeah, Tunhai CP never appeared in Poyun. well it makes sense coz after all Poyun was written first.
    while in Tunhai, Poyun CP (Yan Xie-Jiang Ting) appeared around chapter 54 onward.

19. ultimateReader

ultimateReader Hungry.. Need more novels~

Reading List:
    Link
    What is the age of the MC and ML? I get confused. I feel like both are in their early 30's but in some narrations, it sounds like the MC is more older. Oh and is the MC older than the ML ? Like in poyun?

20. meridianna

Reading List:
    Link
    he didn't look like it, but yeah like Poyun, he was older than ML. there is no real indication on how many years the gap is, but MC is certainly older.
    the age.... dang i can't remember, ML is around 29-30 y.o, MC is around 3-4 years older than him.

Mystical giggles likes this.