Spoiler Konyaku Haki Sareta Reijo Wo Hirotta Ore Ga manga

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Emarulde, Feb 8, 2021.

1. Emarulde

Emarulde Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    [​IMG]
    (Manga Cover)

[​IMG]
    (Novel Cover)

Alternative names:
    - Konyakuhaki Sareta Reijou wo Hirotta Ore ga, Ikenai Koto wo Oshiekomu ~Oishii Mono wo Tabesasete Oshare wo Sasete, Sekaiichi Shiawasena Shoujo ni Produce!~
    - Teaching the Young Lady That I Picked up Who Broke off Her Engagement Things She's Not Supposed to Do, Letting Her Eat Good Food, Letting Her Dress Fashionably and Making Her the Happiest Girl in the World!
    - 婚約破棄された令嬢を拾った俺が、イケナイことを教え込む
    - 婚約破棄された令嬢を拾った俺が、イケナイことを教え込む~美味しいものを食べさせておしゃれをさせて、世界一幸せな少女にプロデュース!~
    - 捡到被退婚大小姐的我,教会她做坏坏的事

Description:

In the back of the forest lives Allen, the people-hating wizard. He is feared by the people around him and called the "Demon Lord".

One day, while living out his life as a hermit, he finds a young girl named Charlotte who collapsed. Although innocent, she was accused of evil wrongdoings, had her engagement broken and was forced to flee her country.

Upon hearing that, Allen recalled the bitter experience of being betrayed by a party he once believed to be his companions. Hearing the story of the 17 year old’s exploitation, Allen decides, “I'll let her live in my mansion, and I'll teach her all sorts of bad things…"

Mangadex: https://mangadex.org/title/56367/ko...ou-wo-hirotta-ore-ga-ikenai-koto-wo-oshiekomu
    Raw: https://pash-up.jp/content/00000368

This is such a heartwarming story, I didn't find any spoilers from the novel D: but I'm so curious

FunSmiles and Dragon_Reader like this.
  2. Spoiler Curator

Spoiler Curator Hi , Click Edit and Edit My Posts

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoiler Table of Contents Placeholder

Table of Contents
    • Chapter 100 spoiler
    • Chapter 250 spoiler
    Anyone is able to edit this post with an account. Please edit this post to link to spoilers in this thread as you find them. You are free to edit and remove anything within this post, including this placeholder text.

For more information, please visit: https://forum.novelupdates.com/threads/new-spoiler-plugin-for-the-forums.114103/

3. Guide1410

Guide1410 guide with bad sense of direction

Reading List:
    Link
    they are really cute:blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone:

kawaii12345 likes this.
  4. kawaii12345

kawaii12345 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Phenomenally

my only problem is that anyone could believe Charlotte is guilty of any kind of evil let alone accuse her of it in public.

I can just see the denouncement.
    Prince: Lady Charlotte bullied SFX: bam, bam, bam, bam, bam^11
    Guest: Isn't that something? The prince is such a klutz he fell and hit his face on the floor tiles 15 times. Tsk tsk tsk

Guide1410 likes this.
  5. sjmcc13

sjmcc13 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    sinnerman likes this.
  6. Hypothon

Hypothon Semi-known disqus/NUF smut/shoujo commenter.

Reading List:
    Link
    Just read this today. Anyone willing to take it up for the team and MTL the WN and give out spoilers?

7. MiyaMira

MiyaMira Jobseeking Sloth ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Certified Imouto

Reading List:
    Link
    Just some trivia from last manga chapter I read.
    • Allen doesn't like being called Demon Lord. He prefers Great Demon Lord/King.
    • Allen has an adopted sister who (thankfully) doesn't have feelings for him. They have great siblings relationship. The sister also adore Charlotte and together with catgirl Miaha, the three girls are bestfriends with each other. Younger sister seems to be a tools/machine enthusiasts. Her father is professor(?) or principal of the magic academy where Allen graduated from.
    • Allen finally realized how strange his sentence of "doing something you cannot refuse" is when he heard her saying it to other people, who definitely misunderstood his intentions. Tho I don't think he'd change it.
    • When Charlotte said she wants to go to town alone, Allen was devastated, but then he stalks her (with his sister and Miaha) to protect her in the dark. He ended up cleaning the bully gangs at the slums or back alleys of the town to prevent them from bullying Charlotte, and Charlotte ended up being the gang's goddess because she gave them healing potion.
    • Allen is suprisingly pure. He gets embarrassed when Charlotte wears revealing clothes (not really, just a few miniskirts that shows her legs). But once he saw the scars on her back and became very angry at Charlotte's country again.

Naenia, FunSmiles, Emarulde and 11 others like this.
  8. Dragon_Reader

Dragon_Reader Humans just don't taste as good as books \( ̄ハ ̄)

Reading List:
    Link
    Ohhh this manga is so cute. ML is such as cutey little floofball XD

Anyone knows what happens to that bad kingdom?

9. Cuddles You

Cuddles You Eternal East Wind

Reading List:
    Link
    Is Allen going to fall in love with Charlotte?

10. Peerly

Peerly Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Tysm for the spoilers if you don’t mind me asking, where did you find them at?

11. danehollow

danehollow New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Also allen is the youngest student to graduate from the magic academy and became an instructor at age 10 there until he quits few years ago

12. lazynoodles

lazynoodles Softie for Villainess & BL

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoiler please wondering if there are any people from Charlotte’s old life that get punished.

Spoiler: (never mind I found the time)
    - the Prince was cheating with the wife of Duke Evans. Charlotte’s dad to be precise. They are plotting the downfall of the noble house so they can be together. It’s implied that they were hot and heavy for a long time.
    - they were being peeped on by Allen and his friends who protective of Charlotte via magic mirror. They are now plotting the cheating assholes deaths. Charlotte looks on with bliss at them. Charlotte at this point has made friends. Allen and her are in a stable relationship. He’s introduced her to his family and planning their future. She feels blessed to be in the place she is now in her life. Also, she is the reincarnation of the Saint 500 years ago. Charlotte doesn’t long for revenge but her younger sister.
    - So they clad Charlotte in a special magic that took on the look of a real spectre. The Prince smirks and says she saved him time and called out wizards to purify her. It fails miserably because Allen’s magic is too OP.
    - Prince Cecil and Duchess Cordelia run to transfer gate to get to another kingdom. However at this point Charlotte has made powerful friends and interfere with the gates transfer letting them go somewhere else.
    - Prince and Cordelia land somewhere unknown to them but see a bunch of adventurers having a good time. They ask for help to defeat Charlotte who just arrived on the scene in spectre form. They immediately get pissed for dissing their Goddess and punch the Prince sending him flying. Prince gets pissed and summons a dragon in the middle of town.
    - Allen is all - Aw Hell naw. Then one punches the dragon taking down the dragon and the Prince.
    - They are now tied up. The Prince wakes up first and sees Charlotte is alive. The Prince starts spitting out shit. Allen starts to lose it. Charlotte cuts in before things escalate that she was terrified of everything back then. However, she is blessed with more friends and family then ever before. She then smiles a smile that moves even the Prince.
    - Cordelia wakes and sees her daughter Natalia. Where she demands her to help her now. Natalia disgusted has her gagged and decreed that the both of them will be in holding until they unearth all their bullshit up and exonerate Charlotte.

13. Opelia

Opelia Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you so much for the spoiler :aww:
    The prince was actually cheating with the duke wife, not the duke daughter?!?!! This really waking me up and erase my drowsiness:blobastonished: its 7 am in my country right now :blobrofl: its great that the duke daughter didnt even help her mother :blob_grin:now im curious with how the gonna resolve the situation in their country :hmm: the topic princexmilf gonna be wild over there

DevilMoon likes this.
  14. Rule 1608

Rule 1608 Member

Reading List:
    Link

You dear Person are an Angel!!!

15. kishoregoku

kishoregoku Active Member

Reading List:
    Link

Thanks a lot!!!!