Spoiler In This Life, I Will Be The Lord / 이번 생은 가주가 되겠습니다'

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Ahmya, Aug 4, 2020.

1. Coolcat24

Coolcat24 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    could someone please spoil what's going on with her aunt's husband?

2. dreams28281

dreams28281 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I want to know what happened to the ML's previous lover

3. biha

biha Mr. Callisto's soulmate

Reading List:
    Link
    Hoho. I'm opening a chapter a day. (Kakao give 1 free chapter, a day) And I just clicked the last chapter to see how the story has progressing till the end. You know, how author build their premises of problems and conflict and solve them at the end. (I hope to see the clue of those premises and it seem not much is mentioned. Probably the biggest obstacle for her is mainly the succession for her family (that's what the title is telling us all along right). Oh and to answer your question, I might have to randomly clicked any chapter to see that part since Kakao separate chapters unlike ridibooks which binge all chapters together as one book/volume:blobjoy:

Hahaha exactly. The main story seem to focus on maybe character development:hmm: I don't know yet either the romance will be slow, but grrrrr I hope not. Please. Hahahaha.

Since the side stories is still ongoing, we shall hope for the best fluffiness ready to struck us down:blobxd:

P/s I really hope there's not much filler in the plot:blobcry:

4. Uncopyright

Uncopyright Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you for all the spoilers and the sharing of the new cover! The family picture is so cute. Also happy about the fact that her dad and gramps are alive in this timeline.

Now I am wondering who was the kid on the latest chapter- chapter 15 on webtoon? Looks like the 1st prince and MC offended him, thus the knights where looking for her??? Hope I just interpreted it wrongly.

Jukki likes this.
  5. .littleshit

.littleshit Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link

Isnt it good tho that its more focused on character development rather than romance since it is kinda built like it would focus more on political climbing rather than romance.

By.Eve, Bella94, Rin.rinaaa and 2 others like this.
  6. biha

biha Mr. Callisto's soulmate

Reading List:
    Link
    Yep. He is the 1st prince.

lazynoodles and Uncopyright like this.
  7. callalily

callalily Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Correct me if I'm wrong but it seems Laranne is the sister of Bellesac. It was mentioned in chapter 9 by the MC. She said something along the lines that she can't believe Laranne came out of the same womb as Bellesac.

Bella94 and DOHere like this.
  8. Hx776f62626c65

Hx776f62626c65 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yup, I might be wrong, I was just quickly glossing over the story as I read it using machine translation.

callalily likes this.
  9. Elste

Elste Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So MC manages to get her father as the one in charge with the bussiness that failed in the previous life. MC's father is well versed and has a lot of knowledge about fabrics so he points out the weakness of the fabric they wanted to sell and offers a production alternative.

She also gives a statue to her grandfather and recommends the sculptor (Aspheo) to him. Aspheo was so sucessfull in the previous life that the emperor granted him a last name that means beauty.

Lauren (Belsach's sister) is also another one that did well. She made coal with the wood and sold it. MC mentions her story was really tragic. She was married off as soon as she was of age to a far away noble. The noble and his servants abused her and she died crying to the family for help. MC says she won't let it happen in this life again. (It seems like Lauren was really talented so in order to eliminate any competition (since she was a legitimate child) Belsach and his father married her off.

The empress is introduced and one can see clearly that her intention with the fabric bussiness was that Lombardi's family take the loses. She's interested in Lombardi's 3rd son since he has talent and it seems his daughter is also a tiger in disguise and mentions a posible marriage with the 1st prince.

Then we have the 1st prince and this is a totally entitled child. He and his servant were visiting the Lombardi's state and MC was playing hide and seek with her twin cousins in the garden. The 1st prince lets his hat fall and orders MC to pick it up for him. MC tells him she's not his servant and doesn't follow his command and leaves him to keep playing with his cousins in the mansions first floor.

This entitled child takes offense and orders to his knights to enter the Lombardi's state to look for the offenders. While MC is looking for her twin cousins she notices the knights and she gather her cousins and tell them to run with her for safety. What the 1st prince did is a violation to the agreement made by the first emperor and the first Lombardi's family leader: since both families are the same standing they should respect each other.

MC is trying to reach her Grandfather's office with her cousins while wondering how crazy and entilted the 1st prince is and he and his servant block them and the first prince demands her to bow to him and ask for forgiveness. Thank god her family arrives, and her aunt (the twins mother) ask the knights to step aside and the twins mention her what happend so she thanks MC for protecting them. Grandpa is enraged so he treats the first prince as ignorant and his servants as useless, the 1st prince tries to argue the imperial family owns the empire and everything on it, however Grandpa cuts him off and tells him the agreement is something that comes since the foundation of the country and that he will let this offense pass since he's an ignorant child. 1st prince leaves the state humilliated. Grandpa congratulates MC for now bowing showing the Lombardi's pride.

And goes to cry to his mom the empress. The empress tells him that as he can see the Lombardis family thinks they're in the same stsnding as the imperial family and that he should remember this offense and take revenge later. So its pretty clear that the Empress intention is to destroy Lombardi's family so her son and her family have the utmost power.

Also I like her aunt (idr her name exactly). As is mentioned before she's really smart and if she wasn't married she would be the family's succesor. She tells MC's father (Sir Gallahan) he has to stop being a coward since their father won't live for ever and living as he has until now won't grant MC the protection she needs when grandfathers dies so Gallahan has to step up. She also tells Gallahan since he will be busy she will take care of MC meanwhile. As I said her husband may be suspicious but until now she has been the most reliable in the family.

Lastly MC's fahter decides to step up and promises while she sleep he will do anything to protect her. Chapter 18 ends with MC having an use idea foe the new fabric since the fabric is light and as clothing will only work in summer so Grandpa and her father want to delay the product until summer and she needs to visit the palace asap.

Yur_, Baeblue, AnnHime and 79 others like this.
  10. twenyfour

twenyfour Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank god the 1st prince is stupid. But the empress seems cunning so I'm a little worried about the future. Will there be an overly irritating problem?
    Also what will happen to the 2nd prince's previous life lover?

Tofufufu, ariane09 and Rylee56059 like this.
  11. Uncopyright

Uncopyright Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you for the spoiler @Elste , atleast I was relieved cause chapter 15 of webtoon is such a cliffie, I really thought the 1st prince will have his way, since I read in the previous comment that this novel is full of uhhh challenges for the MC to become the overlord.

12. EVA EVA

EVA EVA Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What happened to ML' s previous /past life lover?

likeymiks and arlovebird like this.
  13. i_am_here

i_am_here Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link

I knew I would like the aunt. And everything she said about the MC's father is 100% true.
    Him being weak is what caused the MC, so much grief in her previous life.

Last edited: Mar 2, 2021
    beazacha, Bella94, DOHere and 9 others like this.
  14. Johnrevenge

Johnrevenge Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Feel really bad for Laranne in the first live. Hopefully Tia will save her from that fate.

And yes, like I suspected, the women of the Lombardi are the only ones useful. The aunt is clearly a badass, I think that her husband works for the empress in sabotaging the family, as the aunt is the strongest candidate to become the inheritor, so the useless eldest son becomes the one in charge.

15. Elste

Elste Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    He aunt name is Shannet. And I'm looking forward her. She has the attitude of a leader. I hope she teaches and supports MC in her journey

What I found funny is that by crippling the Lombardi's family and supporting such uncapables sucesors like Vieze and Belsach the Empress shot herself in the foot in the previous life. Imagine the sucession conflict and one of the most capable and respected families that 'supports you at the moment' is just a shell of what it was, now without money, withour honor and with gamblers and womanizers as leads. No wonder why 2nd prince (besides being capable and smart) was able to get the throne.

Enigma, Ariary, Bella94 and 31 others like this.
  16. i_am_here

i_am_here Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think the Empress knew how useless and incompetent Bellesec and Vieze were. That's why she supported them.
    Her goal was not to "ally" the families but to destroy the Lombardi family from within. Because the Lombardi's are her family's and the Empire's biggest rival. With them, out the way, the imperial family could assert more dominance.

I don't think she counted on her own son, being equally as arrogantly incompetent as her cousin-in-law. The 1st prince is what causes the Imperial family's downfall and the Lombardi's support of him caused their downfall in the 1st timeline (dream). Only accelerated their demise.

Last edited: Jul 13, 2021
    beazacha, Dobokan, Bella94 and 17 others like this.
  17. Deleted member 275719

Deleted member 275719 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    I just have one important question.

Is Florentia's dad going to die again in this second timeline or no? I really hope he will not.

18. Hx776f62626c65

Hx776f62626c65 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Around this time, MC's was 10 years old, but his father's Illness happened a bit earlier than her previous life. This is probably because of being involved in too much work as he did not work previously on the first timeline. The disease surfaced during during a banquet prepared for Gallahan(MC's father) as he was awarded a badge of honor/merit for his work (producing cheap ready-to-wear clothes targeted for common people). He was also awarded a fief, which was previously owned(?) by his aunt, Betrix Sushrew(Sister of MC's grandmother, paternal side). They also made a deal to create a franchise(?) in the South-something were Betrix lives(?). He kinda staggered for a short time, and losing feeling/perception on his legs.

When they returned to Lombardy Estate, their attending doctor checked Gallahan. The doctor asked for MC to be removed from the room before giving the full diagnosis to MC's father and the grandfather. The diagnosis was Gallahan have the disease known as "Tlenbourg Disease/Curse" and there is no cure for it. Only the father, grandfather and the doctor knows that Gallahan has the disease, ofcourse MC knew it too. MC sent a letter to Estira(apprentice of Doctor O'Malley) who is currently at the Academy about her father's condition. Days go by and other doctors visited the estate, for second opinion or a possible cure for the disease. Vieze somehow got wind of what is happening and somehow tricked the attending doctor of the estate Doctor O'Malley to reveal Gallahan's state. Vieze was estatic of the fact that his brother is gonna die, and also gave the information to the Angenas.

The Angenas tried to take advantage of the fact that Gallahan Lombardy is going to die, so they tried to request the emperor rights to establish a ready-to-wear clothing store 'for the people', same business as Gallahan Lombardy on grounds that if the business ends because of Gallahan's death it might affect the economy of the empire(dunno how?). Lulac(MC's grandfather), the chad he is, threatened Ferdinand Angenas(father of the Empress). Grandfather also assured the emperor that they have a cure for Gallahan, which ofcourse surprise both the Angenas and the Emperor.

Estira arrived in the estate and tried to cure Gallahan with a pill she created, but somehow Doctor O'Malley is against it. (It seems like he is already in the Vieze ship as the next Patriarch). Ultimately Lulac decided to try and give the medication. The medication was only 50% effective, and Estira and MC continued to research about the cure and they need something to improve the medicine, ML gave some books to MC about plants/flowers and also helped her read some books about the cure ever since he knew the fact that her father was ill as he wanted to help too. Anway the father was CURED because of a flower, Springia Flower, a flower which ML planted and gave to MC in earlier chapters as a gift.

Last edited: Mar 2, 2021