Discussion Spirit Sword Sovereign rant!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Manga Discussion' started by OldManGu, Jul 29, 2019.

1. NamelessOtaku01

NamelessOtaku01 New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This stuff is more troublesome than MGA; I dropped this after he gets separated from the main heroine again. It is way better to read spoilers compared to reading the novel and wasting time, and all the novel translations I found out were terrible.

OldManGu likes this.
  2. 0CARBON0

0CARBON0 New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So do they stay as a couple?

OldManGu likes this.
  3. OldManGu

OldManGu Legendary Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I only read spoilers but they should definitely get back together. They always do in these types of novels. The mc just needs to prove himself worthy of her or something. It’s still super annoying and makes me want to not get involved.

4. Khadz

Khadz Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The sister is absolutely annoying. Good thing that they never get together. Besides, she's not even that good of a martial artist.

5. Khadz

Khadz Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is this a good Manga?

6. zajrus

zajrus Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    If I remember correctly so far as I read it it was generic with typical manhua (and translation) issues if you have a novel at hand then never choose the manhua. Never.

Khadz likes this.
  7. VesperNya

VesperNya New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Was already on the edge of dropping this myself, guess I have a proper reason now.

8. Khadz

Khadz Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I personally don't really mind the heroine not being around since it means that they concentrate on the guy becoming stronger. She becomes strong behind the screens.

I know there are lots of women around him vying for wife position but none is gonna get even the concubine position so it's okay with me. Some of the females are annoying but they had little screen time. Only the nice ones were around him.
    Of course, The best reason why I don't mind the females around MC is because it really pleases me to see the sister of heroine who was so conceited and arrogant in the first chapters being shown that there are countless women in the world way stronger than her and am also happy to see that by having so many women around, the MC shows off in front of her that if he wants a woman, he can get it. As long as the only one in his heart is the heroine, I am okay with her being absent. Though a better novel would have been one where there wasn't even a female MC to begin with. Lol!

9. MissHua

MissHua Member

Reading List:
    Link
    First and foremost, I hated the fact that I wasted my time reading this. (Manhua)

I was really happy at first finding this story because it's rare to find a Male mc that's loyal to one woman only BUT! I WAS UTTERLY DISAPPOINTED WHEN THE MC JUST CAN'T KEEP HIS F***ING DONG INSIDE HIS PANT. F***

Yeah anyway, the story is pretty shitty. Most of the plot consist of just trying to save his wife and him being entangle with more woman forgetting he's married. His wife suffer so much waiting for him with all the thought that other women would be together with the mc (HER WORRIES IS TRUE)

From my view, he's indeed not worthy of her. I really don't want a nice girl like her to be together with the man who just can't be loyal.

10. SouperRelaxo

SouperRelaxo Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I read the final chapter of the novel and spoiler a bit lol
    After mc gets the Chance to meet the fmc (blue hair) again they kiss each other and mc asks her to leave this place and she said without hesitation yes after that she took her away to live a peacefully life. (Very very very short Version of the last chapter)

11. Ivan16

Ivan16 New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Bro, don't just say that. Please explain.. I've heard how pitiful they are. Like how Shui Liang Xui, is so scared that she every sit in the corner waiting for Chu Xing Yun that never come to her rescue and eventually got her memory erased. When she eventually remembered her relationship, she got schemed saying that Chu Xing Yun is a playboy that doesn't care about her anymore because he already have a child , when Xing Yun came to explained because he was drugged to have a child with another woman, she doesn't want to listen and eventually the scheme succeed and she leave him. Then she actually hook up with some other man to raise her power. And many other things happened. Please don't just say they got together again just like that...

Oh nevermind, they make up with each other at chapter 1140 in the LN if you want to read it. If you don't, this is the summary of the entire bs that had happened from the wiki
    His wife, she is both blessed and cursed with the extremely powerful Nine Cold Pulses, which before Nirvana Rank threatens her life, but after Nirvana Rank guarantees that she will achieve Supreme Emperor Rank and live forever(assuming she doesn't die in battle). Because of her unique ability, she was kidnapped by the Master of Jiu Han Palace, a Martial Emperor nearing the end of her 3,000 year life span who was hoping to change bodies so she can continue cultivating. During her captivation her personality and memory is sealed and she becomes a soulless and ruthless slave. Chu Xing Yun raised his own cultivation and that of his family, friends, and disciples in hopes of saving her. He temporarily reunites with her during the Six Main Gates competition and is able to fully restore her sense of self, but their reunion doesn't last long, as she is kidnapped again immediately after the competition is over. He then conquers 5 of the 6 Main Gates(including his own) and raises an army of millions to save her, and in the process unite the entire Northern Wasteland under his control. Although he successfully defeats Jiu Han Palace and saves her, she flees to another world without waiting for an explanation, after learning that he had a child with her former tormentor. Despite being heavily crippled and almost killed after his confrontation with Jiu Han Palace(his cultivation dropping from 6 heavens Ying Yang to 1 heaven Ying Yang), he organizes the Northern Wasteland to be self sufficient under the leadership of his parents(Royal Family) and Shui Qian Yue(Cabinate Master), and then sets off to find her. The road between both worlds is extremely long and dangerous and he almost dies again in the crossing, his wounds further aggravated. But after meeting new friends and reestablishing himself in the new world, they are able to meet again, and by means of a powerful ancient artifact, are able to look into his past and uncover how he had unconsciously conceived a child. After learning the truth, she apologizes and promises to be with him again, but not as his wife until she is able to reach his level, so she won't hold him back. Although he doesn't feel she is a burden, he agrees to respect her feelings. Together they form a Universal Battle team with the goal of becoming Supreme Emperors together.

Last edited: Aug 26, 2021
  12. Wing0

Wing0 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I have read a manga where 'Gods' have kidnapped the MC's sister, so that the MC will get stronger striving to go after her

13. Nightow1

Nightow1 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    .... just to point out, that narrows it down to only a few thousand examples lol. At least "sister" is a good filter. If it was "kidnapped mom", you'll probably have a few hundred pages of results lol.

14. RAYUGA

RAYUGA Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Someone pls tell me when he's gonna rescue his mother in light novel