Spoiler Because She Had A Time Limit, She Became The Villain’s Daughter-in-law

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Ahmya, Dec 7, 2020.

1. Bobaaaa

Bobaaaa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    bruh, ludva is pathetic asf. Did he deadass really compared himself to a duke lmao. If he can compare himself to a duke, then he can let his anger out on him. Why letting your anger out on a kid, who’s actually innocent. My boy didn’t even asked to be born :blobjoy:

2. Elvirgo

Elvirgo Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes this jerk was truly thinking that his swordsmanship skills was good enough that can be even compared to a duke:blobjoy::facepalm:
    But the duke will teach him a good lesson:blobpopcorn_cool: i just don’t have time to write about more chapters, i will probably update more spoilers tomorrow

syofiaa, Baeblue, Mikaa and 5 others like this.
  3. BananaChi

BananaChi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    That piece of shit Ludva :/ he was seriously "training" Evan while using a real sword and Evan a wooden sword. Since he can't fight the Duke he rather beat up his son instead :blobangery::blobdevil:. Ludva-trash needs to get his ass whooped. Does he really think Matilda would've wanted her son to get emotionally scarred like this ugh.

Inasible and Elvirgo like this.
  4. Elvirgo

Reading List:
    Link
    I seriously think that he have some mental issues, he was clearly and still obsessed about Matilda. And because Evan ressemble the duke and don’t have a single thing taken from his mother. He want to torment him, just to satisfy and think that he surpassed the duke:facepalm:jerk he can’t do anything when the duke face him.

Inasible, syofiaa, Jukki and 3 others like this.
  5. Pansy25

Pansy25 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you for the spoiler. I wonder if Laria will solve this on her own or just tell the Duke of his son’s abuse.

AnniePoo and Elvirgo like this.
  6. Elvirgo

Reading List:
    Link
    You’re welcome :blobsmilehappy:I will post the spoilers later on. But Laria can’t really tell the duke directly about his son’s abuse, because everyone in the mansion thinks she is just a weak, cute girl, not that useful of the duke.

syofiaa, Jukki, Baeblue and 1 other person like this.
  7. Elvirgo

Reading List:
    Link
    The count is already dead, unfortunately Laria’s mom died with him.
    So for the princess I’m sure that she will show up.
    And for the other questions i still don’t know, since I’m reading the chapters and updating in the same time. Also I’m quite busy with school so it’s hard a lil bit for me to read everyday

Bella94, avlirea, Chorkie and 10 others like this.
  8. Elvirgo

Reading List:
    Link
    So we have a big part in this chapter of a conversation between Serena and Sven, about Laria, and that they will help her to escape the dukedom, they think that the duke will kill Laria to marry his son to the princess, because they don’t know that Laria was originally time-limited. Sven ordered Serena to not let Evan like Laria, cuz if he does Laria wouldn’t be able to escape, and it will be a disaster. Serena want Laria to cheat on Evan, cuz she thinks that it’s just a political marriage and the duke want to throw her away anyways, while Sven warned to not do it, and don’t push Laria to like other mens and cheat on her husband for her safety and reputation.
    Then we have a cute part between Laria and Evan. Laria bought a illustrated fairytale for Evan, he was shy to ask her to read it so she did, while he sat on the bed with her, putting his head on her shoulder, letting Laria stroke his hair. While she was reading the book, Laria was shocked by how the bear, who is the main character of the fairy tail was too obsessed with a star, until he got her. Evan said that it was a good story, so that made Laria stutter. He then asked Laria to sleep on the bed and hugged her, which made Laria surprised, he replied that she was always sleeping with him like this, so he will always do things that she like in advance (Laria was hugging him while sleeping to see if he still have wounds). Evan said that she doesn’t have to be afraid of becoming pregnant, cuz if they don’t hold hands she won’t be. He said that yesterday he almost made a mistake and hold her hand, but this time he will be careful so she need to trust me.
    Yeah Evan thinks that he is mature cuz he thought that his wife become pregnant if they hold hand while sleeping:blobjoy: Laria was shocked when she heard Evan tell her that, so he thought that she don’t know, he tell her “me too i was surprised at first, but you know i can’t be a child forever”
    This guy is too cute:aww:

So this is the first day Evan begin his successor class, the duke sais that the heir is being swayed by his subordinate so he made the class earlier (in fact Evan should be attending this class at fall). The duke also sent many presents to Laria, while Serena told her that Ludva is being tortured in prison. Laria asked how she know it, the red haired woman responded awkwardly saying that she have affection to a knight who work at prison (cough). Serena also told Laria that Evan is having after effects of his abuse with Ludva, now every time he run into someone with a blue uniform he have difficulties in breathing and sweat. So the duke ordered that no one is allowed to wear a blue uniform in fornt of Evan. At night Evan wasn’t in bed, so Laria wake up to search for him, she run into the duke, they talked a lil bit, he sais that he will add more to Evan’s budget if she worries about him that much. After some convo he said that it would be nice if he was a good father from the start, cuz he didn’t taught his son anything about the dukedom, and how he can manage it, cuz he just send him away from his home. Then the duke begin to talk more to himself than to Laria, saying that in the end he and Evan will be happy??

Mi shiru, xpeanut, H.G and 80 others like this.
  9. mgyulz19

mgyulz19 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you so much for the spoilers, Evan is so cuteeeeeeeee, damn I'm melting for so much cuteness, please post more if you can

Xxr and Elvirgo like this.
  10. Elvirgo

Reading List:
    Link
    i will try to post more often, it’s just that i have exams next week. So I’m very busy with studies

karls, ardills, Haiting1536 and 5 others like this.
  11. Haiting1536

Haiting1536 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you!

Elvirgo and nsrin like this.
  12. Haiting1536

Reading List:
    Link
    Ohhh would you message me who it is?! And thank you for the spoilers!!

13. adyaa

adyaa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    All the best

Elvirgo likes this.
  14. Haiting1536

Reading List:
    Link
    You’re so sweet!

Elvirgo likes this.
  15. Anika Ab

Anika Ab Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Omg thank you for your spoilers:aww: they are so cuteeeee. where did you read it by the way?!:aww:

16. Anika Ab

Anika Ab Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I found their adult version cover so here you go ^^
    They are so cute:love:
    [​IMG]

Shey_04, Mitsuki000, Ariary and 11 others like this.
  17. Haiting1536

Reading List:
    Link
    How do j see the image?? It doesn’t show for me

18. quarantine is good

quarantine is good its august

Reading List:
    Link
    Chizuru, Laisanasxx, GeeDy08 and 10 others like this.