Spoiler Fake villain turned into cannon foder

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Negarrr, Oct 4, 2020.

Tags:
  1. Negarrr

Negarrr Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I really like this novel and I want some spoilers but I couldn't find any spoiler about it

https://www.novelupdates.com/series/fake-villain-turned-into-cannon-fodder/

An Ran transmigrated as the first love of the male lead who was destined to die early. Her courage was weak. She was a pitiful beauty who was carefully nurtured and raised by her family. She was the pearl of the Sheng family. It was a pity that she made a lot of mistakes. After the return of the true female lead who had dreamed of her future, her life would be miserable.

She was a fake villain turned into cannon fodder.

An Ran (⊙o⊙) … So I transmigrated into a novel! I should study hard and become beautiful every day! I have no time to take care of the female lead!

Everyone felt that An Ran, who had been accustomed to being delicate, would return to that slum-like biological family and be miserable. She would have to spend a lifetime in the mud. Who would have thought that her parents who were money-sucking vampires were so violent!

[Her main task was to enter the best college in the country with the title of the top student in the college entrance examination to survive and more importantly gain beauty rewards!] The most loved beauty, An Ran said that her face was her lifeblood. Her scum attributes could be rescued!

2. Negarrr

Negarrr Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Or anyone have a link for the raw?
    Though I never read a raw for any novel :whistle::X3:

3. araarq

araarq Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    elparis and kawaii12345 like this.
  4. anina

anina Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    :blob_plusone: who's the male lead?

5. BooBoo

BooBoo Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  6. I_want_tika.16

I_want_tika.16 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The ML is her ex-bf from her previous life.In this novel he is the grandson of one of great university professors and also a very genius researcher.

pandaqueen and anina like this.
  7. pandaqueen

pandaqueen Immature Dork

Reading List:
    Link
    is this still ongoing?

8. chefcheese

chefcheese Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  9. kali1

kali1 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    heehee the ml keeps having identity crisis

10. kali1

kali1 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Also, should add that the mc has a rewardable broken system based off points. From what I understand is all she wants to be is a beautiful fairy but is forced to study for points. It's a bit flawed and some items have side effects or had expired. One of her skills she acquired was like being able to rap during fights. Another she gets a beauty regime for increasing beauty which requires a tear from a shark.

quarantine is good likes this.
  11. adyaa

adyaa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    he kept having dreams about their past life. Both of them really liked each other but didn’t communicate. He thought that she broke up with him because he was a researcher and he wanted to make money and become a successful business man for her ( even though he lives research) . The girl who was well a bad student has become a xueba and that’s why he took time believing it was her even though he always felt so

kali1, -NEAR- and sinnerman like this.
  12. adyaa

adyaa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Her last life’s insecurity also is another factor

sinnerman likes this.
  13. xoxoxands

xoxoxands Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    (Mtl'ed till ch 103 so take spoilers with a grain of salt)

Su mother went abroad with orig fl to have her mental illness treated there and so that orig fl will be away from MC. While abroad, there is a bitch named wang hanging around sheng father who is basically a copy cat of su mother. From her style, temparament, mannerisms, to her face, she closely resembles su mother and is pitting for sheng father. Orig FL suddently went home to china without su mother's knowledge so she comes back too to follow and monitor her bio daughter. She finds wang bitch in her clothes, at her home, with her husband, on the bed. She goes to MC's house and MC saw her just as she came home. Su mother felt like she was losing everything and was (i think) suicidal as it was described that she had "death" in her eyes. MC talks some sense to her. Su mother now wants to divorce sheng father.

zhao tiantian goes missing so her parents (MC's aunt & uncle) goes to MC's house [not sure but I think they did. Mtl hurts my brain. :') ] MC went along with her aunt&uncle hacks into her cousin's computer and find out it was cause of a boy. Tiantian went to n county to look for her slag bf because she found out he was cheating on her. MC and tiantian's parents went to n city to find her cousin. (Mc parents and granma stayed at home to keep lookout incase tiantian comes home). They went to Slag bf but he said he doesnt know where tiantian and that he already broke up with her. They went to report to the po-po but po-po couldnt do anything atm. I think they went seperate ways to find tiantian. MC hears from someone that there is a person about to jump off a school's building cause of a break up. She finds tiantian on the slag bf's university, at the rooftop, about to yeet herself out. MC steps on the ledge as well like tiantian to talk some sense to her. People found mc on ledge and thought she was gonna yeet herself. MC once again gets hype online cause they thought she was suicidal. The police were pelted with calls from concerned fans so a full on safety net +foam etc. were laid out under the building by firefighters and police for safety. MC finds out that tiantian wants to yeet herself not just because of the bad breakup but because she had like a 200k debt under her name from diff loan sharks which was caused by slag ex-bf. Ex-bf cheated her of money slowly but surely which then totalled to about 200k. MC is able to talk sense into tiantian and is about to go back to safety. Tiantian's parents, police, an undercover(??) reporter ( and slag exbf i think) were able to go to the rooftop just as MC was able to talk sense to tiantian. Slag ex-bf hurdles insult and slag lines to tiantian and tiantian's mother gets so angry they started fighting. MC then knew her permanent attribute-weak willow branch(?? Something like that)- will be turned on cause she is near a fight. She rushes to push tiantian to safety and the attribute was activated which made her slip and fall off the building. She passes out from fright. She wakes up in a hospital and sees huo yan by her side (ML). She finds out she doesnt have injuries cause of the protective net that caught her.

MC was interviewed about how the provincial test went. She said it was hard but she wss confident she did well and can grab a spot in the math national team. No one believed MC could join the national team so an online gamble happened. Odds in bet were not in her favor-1:20. MC is confident and knows she can be a part if the national team so she puts in a bet on herself. MC's father heard about how most people did not believe MC could join the national team so he went ham and bet in so much of his own money to support mc. He then tells this to bio mom and granma and they all went ham and put most of their household savings (800k) bet on mc. Plus they also trust MC that she will do as she said. MC's bio aunt's family also showed support by betting for her online which used up a choncc on their family savings-200k. (lol this family cracks me up).
    MC's loyal fans also bet on her not because they were positive she will win but to show their undying support for her.
    Huo yan (ML) also bet on her. He put in 10mil

MC is able to join math national team. All that bet on her won 20 times their orig bet.
    MC once again face slapped people and even blessed her loyal fans and supporters with money by winning the bet. LoL

MC wants to join the information tech (not sure about the term but something about computers lol) olympics to earn more system rewards so she participated in the training & qualifiers test while she was training for the math olympics.

China team is ridiculed at an opening banquet by students from foreign teams because of the country's previous unsatisfactory performances. MC faceslaps them by solving 1/4 of the Riemann's conjecture which made the profesors and mathematicians drop their jaw. After the olympic test, a foreign professor from a famous university overseas claims and publicizes that MC plagiarized his formula for the riemann's conjecture. Lots of people appealed to the olympics that MC should be disqualified if she did plagirize. MC holds a press con interview to prive herself. She said that the professor's formula was wrong and was different from her. She solved in front of the camera about 1/3 of the riemann's conjecture that did show her formula was better, different, and correct than what the foreign professor publicized. MC threatened she will sue the professor for defamation and slander for spreading false accusations. ML learns from online about the foreign prof slandering her so he also hacked the prof's computer to find his black history and spread online the footage of mc's solving in the opening banquet. Turns out prof was a plagiarizer who wanted to take advantage of MC and own her formula as she was "just a young naive girl". Prof gets fired and his career went downhill.

MC wins the gold in the math olympiad and passed the qualifiers for the IT olympiad.

MC's provincial (??) test wasnt full marks and just barely passed so people werent convinced again that she can get good score in the next test. But MC kept faceslapping them before so no one wanted to say anything absolute online in case itmturns out different again.

MC faceslaps them by getting full marks and first spot on the national test. Her seat for the informatics olympics is secured. At this point everyone was finally convinced MC was an all around genius and a study devil as her learning capacity was simply perverted already at this point. lol

Last edited: Mar 6, 2021
  14. Elv

Elv Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So sad about the things that happen to the adoptive mother. Does Sheng dad and the girl he cheats with get bad ending?

zemblenity likes this.
  15. -NEAR-

-NEAR- ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ

Reading List:
    Link
    Does FL know that Huo Yan is her ex-bf from the previous life? How does their relationship develop? Any details about their relationship in the previous life? Why did FL break up with ML?
    :blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone:

16. kali1

kali1 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm at chapter 209 (don't know how chapters are divided up) but at poetry contest part. At this junction An Ran doesn't know Yan is ex bf. She has picked some similarities between the two but seems to throw that idea out only because he's a businessman and not the scholar she remembers.

I'm so sad to hear about the dad! It was nice to have a decent strong couple, shame it was short lived. ah dumb man thinking with the lower part arrrgh

zemblenity likes this.
  17. abcdee

abcdee Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What about the ori!ML? What happens to him?

18. BlueRoseJuliet

BlueRoseJuliet Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I would like to know the answer to this question as well. Last I remember he was in the hospital after seeing the MC and being turned down, went from loving the MC to hating her, and was in love with OrigFL.

19. fortune.cookie

fortune.cookie Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Someone please explain the ending to me. Why does it seem like there’s gap between the last chapter and the second to last chapter

20. l8rose

l8rose Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So the truth about this is that he's not actually cheating on the MC's adopted mom. Turns out, the other woman is actually the half-sister of MC's adopted mom. Their dad asked Sheng Dad to take care of the half-sister but she turned out to be a pretty terrible person. She wanted to destroy her sister's happiness but ended up losing her backing from her father once he learned what she had actually planned.

She suspected but it's not outright confirmed until the last few paragraphs of the last chapter. It's incredibly point form for an explanation. The ML simps for her in this life right from the first time he dreams about her but she doesn't ever really fall in love with him as the story progresses, although she does briefly think about what it would be like if she did fall in love with him. They have a confession in the last chapter but it was kind of lackluster.

He was absolutely in love with her but he has zero EQ and never communicated his feelings to her. Instead, he did things for her in the background (like getting a group of girls expelled after they badmouthed her) and was very considerate of her feelings and likes (such as getting the fruit she liked and cutting it the way she liked). They broke up because they never really talked about their feelings until the point where she just thought he didn't like her at all. So she dumped him and became even more miserable when he didn't seem like it affected him at all.

We never get a full explanation of what happened to the Ori-ML after his last meeting with the MC. He just kind of disappears abroad (I'm assuming).

After the car accident, he forgets his feelings for the MC in this timeline and remembers the previous life (or story life). Any time he tries to think of the MC, he either alternates between disgust (previous version) or intense headache as his brain tries to deal with the two conflicting sets of memories. As the doctor said not to bring up the MC to him any more, it's most likely that he went abroad to an international school and was completely forgotten about by everyone (including the author).

So this ending really feels like the author just gave up on writing the story and quickly summarized the few "relevant" details. It's almost like the notes version you'd see an author put while writing out a scene.

The MC succeeds in her goal of getting into that specific university. She sorta patches things up with the ori-FL. Together, the two of them save the MC's adopted parents from divorce (grandparents divorce though). The MC discovers the real identity of her ML and the two of them become BF and GF. And happy ending? That's as far as it goes.