Spoiler My Fiance is in Love with My Little Sister

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by HC, Jan 25, 2017.

1. Deleted member 282232

Deleted member 282232 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    So in short, we've to accept this 'kinda ending', really bro. Do you know that whether the ongoing manga will follow the same 'ending' or it will have some twist. Please quote me if you know something, I don't have the heart to follow it through.

P.S - If it was really, really the ending then I'm absolutely, totally, not at all satisfied. Omg!!! The things that the author made MC go through and this bs ending!!!! But there's nothing I can do cause I'm not the author ༎ຶ‿༎ຶ I'll just write fanfics

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 15, 2021
  2. Nuzlocke

Nuzlocke Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    There's a reason people call this story angst for angst sake.

novem likes this.
  3. hjnffnjh

hjnffnjh Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ilya's mom really is pitiful here as well, she was loyal to her master. No, she was blind loyal. May be at some point she fell in love with her master's lover and that's where her dilemma started (IMHO).

And can someone please clarify me if Sylvia is the knight's daughter (Ilya's assshit of a sperm donor).

Soleil in all the time loops is one big pile of ego.
    Dude is so full of himself he deserved all those ends like it is not enough dying. He needs to go through what Ilya have gone through.

Oblivious characters really irk me to no end. Bitch characters I can tolerate, but these type of I'm sick lovely please dote on me, nooope. I'm sorry.

SueVal likes this.
  4. Shiiru

Shiiru Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The comment section right now makes me kind of sad :(:(:(. I mean the pre-manga novel readers who have come along all the way from the start understand and accept that we're masochist for reading and liking this story. Yet, new people come here after the manga and start trashing it... Just my rant, no offence intended.

novem and Chizuru like this.
  5. Nuzlocke

Reading List:
    Link
    Pretty sure she is.

6. Zes_sif0

Zes_sif0 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Have you finished the ending of the novel? Can you spoil it?I've been dying to know since last year

eyyeh7824 likes this.
  7. Kingdo

Kingdo Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The novel isn't finished yet. I wrote all I know sorry.

8. Nuzlocke

Reading List:
    Link
    On hiatus.

9. eyyeh7824

eyyeh7824 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So at the end, from my understanding, Ilya did end up with Crow after she is magically revived. The last chapter updated is just a perspective told on Ilya’s part before the miracle happened just to know what Crow went through... is my understanding correct?

Svitlanak likes this.
  10. GreatMingo

GreatMingo Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Okay its been a long time since the novel updated so here are my possible explanations on why its taking so long...
    • Author got depressed again while writing and hasn’t been able to pick it back up (its happened before, the novel with all of its hardcore angst got too much for them again. Like if we get depressed reading it, how must they feel writing it)
    • They’re waiting for the manga to decently catch up to the novel
    • Covid-19 related issues (who knows they might’ve gotten sick, lost a relative to covid or even died due to covid)
    • Personal reasons (such as job loss, childbirth, financial issues, mental health issues etc etc. All of which extremely common in a global pandemic)
    • Or (unfortunately) they might have just gotten fed up with it.
    Either way we don’t know what the author's situation is like and while it sucks that there aren't any new chapters, there isn't much we can do about it except to try and be sympathetic to their situation. The author technically doesn't owe us the ending, they don’t have keep writing if they don’t wish to. They don't owe us any form of explanation because it's their work and as much as it may have touched our hearts they aren't obligated to continue just because we want them too.
    I really hope they continue writing and finish their story up but it's not up to me.

lila_cerullo and itshurt like this.
  11. Rink0

Rink0 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    To reply the post above me, and to all of you readers who has been waiting like me.

IT'S UPDATED!!!! Beware long post

though, half of the chapter was like repeating the previous chapters but more from Ilya's perspective. It started with she waking up from death and even the talk she had with Crow are the same, only adding a bit inner monologue here and there. Like when Crow said that Ilya was the protagonist in his life, and that he couldn't save her. She said that he always saved her everytime he showed up. And seeing how desperate Crow was beyond words, she finally realized that someone actually risked their life for her, even though she already gave up on herself. And that she already chose death, Crow didn't give up. And so she got revived, and finally her life not rewinding to the loop but continue after her death.

Crow said that this must be a miracle which Ilya agreed. But it wasn't a miracle made by God, but by the strong feeling, and that this is finally the end. She had been living this far for this moment. As she lost in her thought, Crow called her name and when she looked at his soft eyes, she finally could feel free. She could be spoiled and no one will judge her. She was not Soleil's fiance anymore (hoooraaay), nor she was Sylvia's sister, and she's not a noble lady anymore. Though she might has nothing left beside her name, she felt warm. She realized that all these times she was born as nobility, she was provided everything, yet the thing she really wanted was right here. That's why she told Crow that she will live with him.

She hugged Crow back who was holding her and told him that they will be happy from now on (yep still retelling last chapter, and yep, this is the new chapter). Hearing that, tears fell from Crow's eyes to Ilya's face. This reminded her of that rainy day once in one of her life. She repeated again that Crow loves her, just like that rainy day, however this time was different, it's not a repeating tragedy anymore. Ilya finally felt the "hope".

Ilya got up and looked at Crow who was stunned after her talk. She warped her hands on his cheek and she felt strange that his tears somewhat felt like there's warmth in them. Suddenly Crow hugged her back and said that she was wrong. What he felt was probably not love. He hugged her tightly that she couldn't move. He said that the word love wasn't enough to express his feeling towards her. No one knows about this feeling and they couldn't even imagine how deep his feeling is. That only he knows about it and no one else in this world knows. It's deeper and stronger than love and it also hurts more. However he couldn't find the word for that feeling and how he should tell her about this. But to Ilya, Crow's words hit her heart more than any confessions or words of love.

And finally the story continue after that teary reunion (and confession). Ilya wore Crow's robe to hide her blood soaked dress and they were riding a public carriage to move to a safer place. Crow looked worried on Ilya, because even though her wound closed, she still sufferred from the blood loss. And that carriage was pretty rough. Still she was glad to leave the place she once died. Sitting up close to Crow, Ilya thought that the closeness should make them feel the warmth of each other, but since Crow doesn't have any warmth, she thought that it was quite funny. Seeing her, Crow asked if she was alright. From his voice alone, Ilya knew that he was worried about her. She replied that she was alright and looked that it's nearing dawn. Everthing was just like a dream up until now. Even just yesterday, she never thought that Soleil and Saion would fight to death like that. Even after she was revived, Saion's body was nowhere to be found. She just thought that someone else maybe already cleaned them up. And since her dead body was left there, the culprit must be from Saion's side. She didn't know which organization was Saion involved with, but there's still one thing she must do. She called Crow's name and said that she must die now. Crow was surprised at first, be he caught on to what she meant. Still, it's hard to find someone who could help them now. While still wondering of someone who could help her, Crow said that he had an idea. This, in turn, surprised Ilya, that he knew someone else beside her. Crow laughed at it and said that he didn't just do nothing all this time, especially after he lost her. But before he get to explain his idea, he said to Ilya that the night was finally over and we have to wait God knows how long until the next update.

Sorry for the long post and poor grammar as usual

12. Nocta

Nocta Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you for the notification and the nice summary! I'll try to translate it for next Sunday (it's been a while since I've translated Japanese, I hope I'm not too rusty!)

13. Mindy1

Mindy1 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link

Thanks you so much for summary ! Finally a new chapter

beazacha, MishaArnon and sarrieta90 like this.
  14. Deleted member 321603

Deleted member 321603 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks for spoilerss

15. Ciruela

Ciruela Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm so glad that it returned!!! Ahhhh thank you so much for the spoilers!

16. Ciruela

Ciruela Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm so glad that it returned!!! Ahhhh thank you so much for the spoilers!

17. tsukkiiss

tsukkiiss Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I just started reading the novel and im curious if is there a time where Ilya stop having romantic feelings with Soleil and moved on, but the card has reversed, now Soleil is the one developing feelings and in despair? Lol

18. tsukkiiss

tsukkiiss Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hey guys, pls tell me Crow is real.

19. Nuzlocke

Reading List:
    Link
    No, he's not.

It's a figment of her imagination.

She's already dead ¯\_(ツ)_/¯