Question What stories are you currently reading with machine translation?

Discussion in 'Novel General' started by Fishy_MC_FishMan, Mar 3, 2021.

?

Are you reading any stories with machine translation?

1. Yes

7 vote(s)
    46.7%
  2. No

6 vote(s)
    40.0%
  3. Not right now but occasionally.

2 vote(s)
    13.3%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fishy_MC_FishMan

Fishy_MC_FishMan The Fishiest of Fishes

Reading List:
    Link
    So which stories are you currently reading using machine translation? Here are the ones I’m currently following.

法術即真理 (GT: Magic is truth) Currently updating daily.

Cultivation story where some guy on earth dies and turns into a ghost. Gets transferred to another world into a magic tower, but this isn’t a magic story. It’s actually a cultivation story, and soon he leaves the magic tower, and goes to a cultivation world. The story is interesting because it avoids most of the usual repetitive cultivation story tropes.

我的系统异能 (GT: My system power) Currently updating daily.

It’s one of those stories where magic (I can’t remember the actual name they used) comes back, and the earth goes through great changes. The MC awakens the special ability of ‘super deduction’ which he used to create his own cultivation system, and the 'system' which he uses to control his ability. No romance, and MC isn’t very social. Kind of a power fantasy, but anyways, I think the world and magic system is interesting so I keep reading it. The only thing I didn't like was the excessive amount of Chinese nationalism, but after China took over the entire earth it got less annoying.

Last edited: Mar 3, 2021
  2. Baldingere

Baldingere Roseau pensant

Reading List:
    Link
    After the vicious cannon fodder was reborn: a young man who is the real son of a rich family jumps from a building. He then realizes he's a vicious cannon fodder in a book then gets reborn. He will do his best to stay away from the plot and cherish his IQ, will use his knowledge to get rich then walks on the path to become an actor again and protect his loved ones. MC is OP. It's slow-burn romance. I'm currently around chapter 200.

Fishy_MC_FishMan likes this.
  3. MidstNost

MidstNost 【 Reigen's Saltshaker 】【 Lingtian Raider 】

Reading List:
    Link
    Side Character Transmigrations~

Reading fast wear novels in MTL is easier since you can choose what arc to MTL without losing any pace of the story

4. Reading Queen

Reading Queen Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    After finishing the drama Weaving a Tale of Love, I checked the novel it was based on 大唐明月 which only has around 100 chapters so I'm currently reading that in MTL since there was no English translation.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.