Chinese I and the villain depend on each other for life [Quick Pass]

Discussion in 'Novel Pickup Request' started by northerner, Mar 1, 2021.

1. northerner

northerner a stressed potato

Reading List:
    Link
    Name:我和反派相依为命[快穿]
    Raw Link: https://m.shukeba.com/book/114694.html
    Why It Should Get Picked Up:
    The FL is stupid, always see the good of the people but she believes that there are also bad people. She doesn't stop the villains she's helping from killing or hurting those who hurt them but she influences him to not hurt the innocent. She's always tricked by the villains in some worlds and it's so funny. She doesn't have any love interest when doing mission. She's really loved and lucky that the villains believed her bc she's stupid and innocent. There's an ML but he doesn't always show up. He's the Heaven and a butterfly in front of FL. He's destroyed worlds in the lower realm using only a finger. FL was the last option of 888 but the most successful one. He's a very jealous person. Lol. His mood can be seen with the changes in the weather.
    In this novel, I really like the revenge to the original protagonists. For me it's so satisfying. FL has various roles, a mother, a rich aunt, a baby cousin, master, and etc. The villains are so cute and pitiful and thankfully they have a happy life after FL helped them. The romantic scenes are so few that it makes me crave for more.

Description:
    as a five-good young man in the new era, Su Yuanyuan was selected by the organization for the defense of world peace to be included in the “dependence for life” (oil bottle) project. As the No. 1 oil bottle, Su Yuanyuan's mission is to travel across the world and become the villain's last relative. Use unlimited IQ and EQ to influence (drag) the villain. Let the villain slowly let go of his gloomy psychology, and take care of this useless oil bottle wholeheartedly...until the villain reaches the pinnacle of life, marries a wife and children and leads a good life. So Yuanyuan Su has countless identities, the only living sister/junior sister/righteous sister of the villain...Demining: There is no lower limit to the heroine’s IQ and EQ. Mainly affection, less romantic scenes.

It has 180 chapters and each is very long. Every arc doesn't exceed 21 chapters. Most ended at 10-15

Guide1410 and qpzmal like this.
  2. Fuyuneko

Fuyuneko winter cat

Reading List:
    Link
  3. Arisana

Arisana Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    OMG OMG OMG I found it! I've been looking for this for a such a loooong time :blob_teary: I forgot to bookmark this novel and I couldn't find it anymore. :facepalm: Thanks to this post, I can read it again~ :blobmelt:

northerner likes this.