Spoiler 이제 와 후회해 봤자 / Now come and regret

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by SueVal, Mar 4, 2021.

1. SueVal

SueVal Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Has anybody read this novel? Please, can you give me some spoilers? :cry::cry::)
    What I know: it is about an empress married to the typical indifferent husband. Later, she dies and reincarnates like a married queen in the same world and met his ex.

2. Spoiler Curator

Spoiler Curator Hi , Click Edit and Edit My Posts

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoiler Table of Contents Placeholder

Table of Contents
    • Still chapter 50
    • Caesar

• Ending
    • Caesar in side story
    • Summary of what happened in side story
    Anyone is able to edit this post with an account. Please edit this post to link to spoilers in this thread as you find them. You are free to edit and remove anything within this post, including this placeholder text.

For more information, please visit: https://forum.novelupdates.com/threads/new-spoiler-plugin-for-the-forums.114103/

Last edited: Jan 17, 2022
  3. Spoiling Queen

Spoiling Queen Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I did MTL of the discription and got the novel cover!
    IMG_20210304_075753.jpg
    Summary:
    Rayon eleanor, head of the principality of eleanor with 500 years of history . rayon eleanor, the grand duke of lezan, is married to genare's royal family ines in the name of promoting harmony between genair and lezan on the surface. However, ines was an illegitimate child born by genare's second princess through an affair, and was a shame of genare and was an abandoned royal family. and in the eleanor family, illegitimate children were not treated as humans, nor were they tolerated. Ines, who married rayon, was of course unhappy. He was indifferent to everything and only sought Ines when needed.
    Sometimes he didn't seem to be normal to her, and at one time he believed it was love , but ... Unlike in the past, when he loved him and sometimes felt comfortable in his arms , six years after marriage, Innes only angered at him. This is left . Ines, who was born in the dark and did not have many days to live in the first place, was sentenced to a one - year time limit because she continued to drink deadly tea after marriage.... One day, knowing that there is not much time left to live, as usual, they ask Rayon for their son, Cesar. Rayon, who doesn't know why, dismisses Innes' story as a nutritious conversation ... In the end , Ines is cursed of the love of you, saying, "Let's never meet again, even if there is a next life."

Source: Naver Blog.

Ac03, Bimbum, Lucy_ and 9 others like this.
  4. Spoiling Queen

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't get this part like did they had a child together??????? A son named Cesar????
    Somebody spill the tea on this!:blob_coffee:

Elisee, Aqua_the_idiot and SueVal like this.
  5. SueVal

SueVal Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes. this is the novel n-n Someone talk about it and seems interesting. And what I read they have a son, but maybe her relationship with her son is not good. But I dont know if it is like this (sorry for my english)

Last edited: Mar 4, 2021
    Spoiling Queen likes this.
  6. Spoiling Queen

Reading List:
    Link
    Does her son hates his mother for the reason that she is an illegitimate child then I'll freaking hate him.

If someone has an Kakao page account then you can easily find this novel on Kakao page!!

Jeenajin, magical_al00 and SueVal like this.
  7. -NEAR-

-NEAR- ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ

Reading List:
    Link
    [​IMG]

https://page.kakao.com/search?word=이제 와 후회해 봤자

Episode 1 of Now and Regretted Begins from the point of view of Ines, who is about to die, and ends when Ines dies.

It's not a regression, but it's a novel that starts with the death of a female protagonist! After that, the novel, which began to look so curious, is filled with stories of their past, unfortunate marriage of Innes, and the story of Ines' beloved son Cesar.

After such a long sweet potato section, the story of episode 1 begins again from episode 45 to Rayon's point of view, and after that, it becomes a real regret.

And, like many regrets, the male lord begins to roll. He leaves the dead Ines in the bedroom without even having a funeral for more than three weeks, and reluctantly finds her coffin every night without burying the coffin after the funeral.
    When Rayon's appearance becomes boring, a fantasy-like incident occurs... After that, you can see many aspects of the regrets, such as a monster-level obsession, a mean and desperate appearance of Rayon. But as the title says, let's regret it now...

:blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone:

Shion Lee, Ac03, Sara0jan and 22 others like this.
  8. SueVal

SueVal Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    wow It is more that I thought, love it

9. adyaa

adyaa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I didn’t get it, do they have a story together or my ? She had her son before she passed away ?

10. Spoiling Queen

Reading List:
    Link
    Yep she had a son before she passed away and her son hates his mother. [Knowing it through the previous spoiler written].

Ac03, Elisee, torte1315 and 2 others like this.
  11. Spoiling Queen

Reading List:
    Link
    What the-
    Did the ML went insane after his wife died whom he hated. (written in discription which is gonna come as 200% wrong). The ML is giving sceptical vibes~

Elisee, Yume-sama, torte1315 and 2 others like this.
  12. Guide1410

Guide1410 guide with bad sense of direction

Reading List:
    Link
    I believe this already had a thread but with a different name :hmm:
    or maybe I’m wrong and it was just a pickup thread

13. Hera Elizabeth

Hera Elizabeth Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    ur not wrong my friend , there was indeed a thread by some1 else but it was merged with random threads.

she's gonna die so it has tragic ending . they won't live happily ever after ?

purple pink, Guide1410 and SueVal like this.
  14. SueVal

SueVal Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Really?? I was looking for that but I couldn't find it xs
    I need someone to confirm but what I know it is that she reincarnated and there is another ml

15. Rika77

Rika77 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Take with a whole brick of salt because:

I read this more than a year ago so my memory of this novel is quite blurry
    +
    I left it midway around chapter 50 or so
    +
    This is not a genre I like that much ( or even at all; I read it because I thought it would be nice feel-good,child raising novel- which it definitely wasn't)
    So I may be a little biased:blobsweat_2:
    The MC Ines is an illegitimate child of the royal family ( the novel practically drills the fact into your head.The word is repeated so many times that you can start a drinking game around it:blob_catflip:).
    The prince marries her off to the ML. ML hates illegitimate people because his uncle( his grandfather's bastard son) killed his parents. He kills his uncle, but his uncle wasn't the evil guy in the situation, his parents were ( ofcourse uncle still killed someone and that's not exactly a nice thing to do). Ml thinks it would be easy to trap MC since illegitimate kids are starved for affection:blobexpressionless:

FL moves to ml territory were he gifts her a necklace( just for show). FL is starting to sway but stops herself thinking along the lines of ' nobody loves a bastard'. Fl's only friend is this spirit/monster/weird creature called Kial. She runs away taking the help of Kial. She goes to some coastal village and lives with this old man who is a herbalist. I don't remember exactly how the ml brings her back and they marry:blobsweat_2:.

After marriage she is practically locked up and can't leave. She is very weak and she knows she won't survive long . I am not sure but I think having a kid made her even more sick. Herbalist guy knows of her illness. The ml's aunt and the servants are terrible to her.I think the aunt slaps her too

She is served this tea which is poison for her but not for others, since she dies after drinking it but when ml drinks the same tea nothing happens. Her last wish for ml is to take care of her son Caesar who he used to ignore.

Fl's maid and herbalist guy reveal her condition to ml. Ml kills the servants and aunt( I think he puts her in a dungeon to starve). Anyway Aunt had always been trying to plot against Ml for the sake of her son, even though ml cared for her.Like she was siphoning money and so on.
    And since our ml is such a stand up guy he doesn't care to make sure that his son isn't out of hearing range when is mass murdering the servants. Kian is the one taking care of Caesar, making sure he didn't go out and see what the heck was happening. It's a while before ml even tried to look for Caesar. I think the first time they meet after the death is when ml ' runs into ' his own son in the garden:blob_zipper_mouth:

ML keeps fl's corpse in his room for days before agreeing to the funeral (and no rotting happening because #shoujologic).

At the funeral no one actually gives a damn about the fl and some people are even talking about the ml's second marriage. Seeing this ml decides not to bury FL. After this he starts to see apparitions of the FL everywhere and realises that he might have actually like her irrespective of her illegitimate status

He loves her ( or does till the point I have read the book) . Fl's life centres around him.They are always playing or reading books. The ML is suspicious that she is meeting someone so he tries to get info about her daily activities but realises that throughout the day she is always with Caeser.

From a review I have read it seems like ml does something to bring her back but still remains extremely selfish and finally let's her go free after a really long time. Since most of the novel is focused on him ( and the FL), along with the fact that almost all novels in the genre follow the 'ml regrets his actions and let's the fl go before they reunite at the end' trope, I am quite sure that he is the one Ines is going to end up with. They also have a kid, so it seems unlikely that she will end up with someone else

Reio, Shion Lee, Anika Ab and 38 others like this.
  16. SueVal

SueVal Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ehh, i like when the scum suffers and can't end with her. Hope for a better ending with another ml u.u
    My Spanish source was so wrong about the story xs

PrettyAddict and CaelumBlue like this.
  17. Rika77

Rika77 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It may still be right (I'm kind of hoping that it is right and we have another ml). I didn't read past 1/3rd of the novel so I am just theorising about the ending based on some spoilers on a kblog

SueVal likes this.
  18. SueVal

SueVal Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    She is reincarnated and is married, but he is so caring and loveable. She compares them and fell in love with the new husband. She met his ex, and he is so sorry for what he did. She didn´t forgive him, not return with her son and end with his actual husband.

The person who posted it, was looking for the name but with this description, so it caught my attention XD

Ac03, Yume-sama, Naenia and 26 others like this.
  19. Spoiling Queen

Reading List:
    Link
    Yay! The trashy jerk got ain't a chance!!!!!blobmelt_thumbs

At least the current ML lived up to the expectations like being loving to his wife.

torte1315 and SueVal like this.
  20. Rika77

Rika77 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link

I will try to check out the last chapter than:blobsweat_2:. I mean it's great if she ditches the pig but leaving her child too seems weird....