Spoiler I Found a Husband When I Picked Up the Male Lead

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Ahmya, Aug 11, 2020.

1. SayuriMou

SayuriMou Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes more spoilers! Thank you so much! :aww:

2. keziamartinsb

keziamartinsb Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    not much interesting happened in this chapter, it was but the thoughts of both protagonists

Chapter 31 shows MC waking up and not finding Lapel, she is desperate thinking that he could have fallen into some hole, or hid ... he started to imagine countless things.
    She searched everywhere for an hour with help from the mansion's staff until she heard a low voice calling to her. She saw him in the star room and hugged him tight. It was at that moment that she discovered that she had no more excuses because that child was already very important to her.
    ML noticed MC's white face and tired state ... he thought it was all a bad thing in her head, judging MC by the rumors he heard, treating her badly. Now it was more than clear that this woman cared very much for the child. The chapter ended with a thoughtful ML and very sorry for his hasty actions ...

Mcclee, gnyaa, smeilia and 84 others like this.
  3. keziamartinsb

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 32 was also short. It showed the thoughts of the maid who is passionate about chester.
    She saying that she is anxious because she noticed ML watching MC with a different look, a look she never saw. She was anxious about it, but then she calmed down saying that it was just a month away and MC would be gone and everything would be back to normal.
    The maid also remembered when she started trbaakhat at the mansion and how difficult it was because they were heavy jobs. One day she was cleaning and her hands were sore and Chester appeared and took her hand, watching carefully and then left (I don't understand why he did it, maybe it will be explained later ... but I think he felt sorry for her maybe ?) And then the maid fell in love and since then she has worked hard and dressed up every day to be able to be by his side. But he never paid attention.
    After that it shows MC watching Lapel playing. She asks a maid for some sweets and when she leaves she forgets to specify what types of sweets and goes after her (asking a guard to watch the child), she hides when she perceives the maids' conversation. Rumors that the death of parents and Lapel was caused by Chester. MC is very concerned about this because he can work on developing the relationship between his nephew and his uncle. She thinks that history should take its normal course and should find a way to fix it. She also thinks that she soon leaves the mansion and wishes the best for Lapel because she knows that she is a simple supporting character who should not appear.

Mcclee, SammieUy, gnyaa and 88 others like this.
  4. keziamartinsb

Reading List:
    Link
    Okay, this chapter is very cute so I'll try to talk in detail ...

ML was in her office when she saw the window MC drinking tea, he was watching her and noticed her looking for someone, then without realizing he followed her. It turns out that she was listening to the maids' conversation and ML was behind her, also listening.
    He felt his heart sink and wanted to explain to MC that that was not true, as it was always just a rumor from society (about him killing his brother to stay with a duchy) but he soon ignored that feeling because it didn't make sense. He never wanted to explain himself to anyone and he wouldn't explain himself to her.
    When he was about to turn around and leave he heard MC fighting with the maids over rumors, ML felt a strange mecca and laughed alone. After that he called MC and asked if everything was fine.
    MC thought he was asking about Lapel and took him there. Lapel gave ML a flower and they both went back to the mansion. The child led the way, leaving the couple behind. MC wanted to run after Lapel to run away from ML but thought that action would be strange so he controlled himself.
    Curious ML asked why she didn't believe the rumors and she said they don't make sense because if they were real he wouldn't make a room with all the things that his nephew would like, just waiting for his arrival ... and wouldn't even accept MC and Lapel, if if he didn't care about the possible discovery he would ignore it for lack of the potion.
    ML was very embarrassed because he judged MC easily (due to several rumors) while MC did not doubt anything.
    He feels his heart sting and begins to think about everything she has ever done at the mansion. All her expressions are attitudes, nothing led with what he heard. ML was feeling very strange, embarrassed and very happy. I didn't understand his feelings. He watched MC as they walked and only saw her, nothing else around her was visible, he also watched her lips move as she explained.
    MC thought he was strange, because he said nothing and just kept looking at her, she came closer, worried about her air expression. He called ML several times and approached home more and more, until he realized he was startled by the sudden approach. Your face very red. Seeing this, MC was worried that he was sick and ML practically ran away from her.

It ended up here, with him running away all embarrassed and confused, it was really cute ❤

Mcclee, gnyaa, smeilia and 107 others like this.
  5. nutsforsein

nutsforsein Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 34 stole my heart..... Especially at the end when Chester realized that he was in love with Lizelle uwu
    Thanks a lot for the spoilers @keziamartinsb :aww::aww: pls spoil us more in the future hehehehe:blobmelt:

6. satan at work

satan at work Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    lapel's identity will be confirmed by Chester in Ch 39

7. GreenAppletls

GreenAppletls Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The translator forbid sharing this here. Delete your message since people would DM you for the link.

8. Victo.gg

Victo.gg Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I didn't even put the site name down, but I deleted it anyway.

9. adyaa

adyaa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The OG ML is our ML’s nephew?

10. Blugem

Blugem Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes. Lapel is our current ML’s nephew. It’s quite sad the translator decided to delete their translation cos they found out a Korean IP on their readers’ list. The story is quite interesting & I hope to get more spoilers since we can’t read the translation now.

11. Shanya

Shanya Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is someone still translating this?? :hmm:

12. keziamartinsb

Reading List:
    Link
    Hi! I came back and spoilers for this novel I stayed a few months stopped for complicated personal issues, but I will bring more spoilers from chapter 34, just let me finish reading and soon I would summarize the chapter as always ...

Corunee, beazacha, DOHere and 8 others like this.
  13. keziamartinsb

Reading List:
    Link
    This chapter starts off cute ... MC is sick and little Rapell was very worried about her, crying asking her not to die, that he couldn't abandon him. It was a simple cold, but Rapell seemed to have remembered the death of his parents and went into despair. MC asked the maid to pick up rapell and leave the room to comfort him because MC couldn't even touch Rapell because she was afraid of passing the flu on to him ........ Getting married on the other hand was stunned, he didn't eat right, nor slept. He kept thinking about MC all the time. every time he thought of her his heart was beating out of control. ML asked his butler at what point he started liking his current wife and replied "is there a time for us to like someone? It just happened" this answer only left ML more confused. it made no sense. Then the butler added: "it doesn't matter what you thought at the beginning, a person's feelings can change" it made a lot more sense since Chaser thought she was a totally different person, a luxurious person who only thought about spending.

Had all his actions been acted out and pretentious? Even if she was cheating on him for the reward money, all of his actions up to now were not considered false. He hoped that she had never lied to him. Hopefully misunderstanding. Even if Rapell wasn't all one, he was her nephew when he used the antidote and Bellazel had made up a lie, he wasn't sure what feelings he would do because now, hers were different from when he met her. They had made a 180 degree turn. And in the end, Chaser had to admit it. His feelings had changed. He liked Bellazel.

gnyaa, smeilia, Shiro_Gekkei and 82 others like this.
  14. Victo.gg

Victo.gg Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hello everyone,
    I decided to updates MTL for the novel and start from the last chapter I stopped reading.

The medicine arrived before the specified period, but ML thought that this will make MC leave the palace and return home after taking her rewards, and this is what he does not want.

So he and the chief of the butler fed Labelle the medicine without telling anyone.

Taadaa he is his nephew.

There is also a situation where ML is jealous of a cat.

Labelle gets a headache because of his memory coming for his father.

<Episode 40>

Lezel, who was exposed to the sudden news of the lapel, was stunned and took her urgent steps.

“Rappel!”

Open the door and enter the bed

I saw Lapel lying on the floor and Chaster standing next to him.

“How did it go? Are you okay?"

“Did you take medicine and just fell asleep

All."

Lezel approached and examined the condition of the lapel.

There was a little bit of water under her closed eyelids. Lapel's eyelashes were soaked in tears and glistening.

Why did she suddenly have a child who was fine until now? ••• 

“I heard that her lost memory could be recalling and complaining of her headache.”

“If it’s not sick, it’s good.”

Wereazel went down in relief. Her worries, which had a lot of her face on her face, were also relieved.

Given the contents of the novel, it was not yet the time for Lapel's memories to come back.

That said, Lapel had to be in pain because of her memories that would come to her mind several times in the future.

Of course, she'll soon see her heroine appear and watch over Lapel's side, but Lezel was heartbroken that she couldn't do anything with the painful lapel in front of her.

With her compassionate glance, she found her big hand holding a lapel and her little hand than her bar.

Wereazel gazed at Chaster's face silently.

The darkness of the evening she came to see was assimilated into the face of Chester.

He was just biting his lips with a heavily sunken face at what he blamed.

His expression, which I had never seen before, was very strange.

"It's okay?"

It was Wereazel who first broke the silence where only breathing existed.

It seemed like a big deal would happen if she didn't break the darkness that was getting deeper and deeper.

All.

Chester slowly raised his head to Werezel's voice.

The two met their eyes.

"Sorry."

The words healed in his mouth were unexpected

All. Wereazelle asked back with a surprised face. She thinks she's doing something wrong now

All.

Because there was no reason for an apology to come out of his mouth.

“I apologize for the suspicion of Young-ae through the rudeness and narrow-minded accidents that I have committed.”

But, as if it was right, Chester bowed again and apologized.

Lezel briefly stunned her.

'No, why is this man doing this all of a sudden?'

The pain was a lapel, but it was acting as if he had injured his head.

Lezel, fascinated by the sudden actions of Chaster, muttered without me knowing.

"Are you sick?"

If you do something that people don't do, it's a sign that your life is short.

"no. I mean it.”

Chester smiled as she looked at Le Zell, who was making a special expression on her own.

She was so unobtrusive, and she was suspicious even when she saw her face as the emotions were revealed.

She had never lie to herself from the beginning. This child, sleeping like an angel, was La Pelion Hailos, who had lost his memory in an accident.

“You’re not sick?”

"That's right."

Lezel narrows her suspicious eyes.

She wanted to grasp his intentions, but there weren't one or two strange things.

Chaster had a pale smile, unlike usual, and his eyes were softly loosened.

All of them were really weird. Especially, that look.

Those red eyes who were looking at themselves with their eyes were the most weird

All.

“That's weird. Are you suddenly like this.

She doesn't really know his insides. Le Zell took a look at her Chaster to grasp that dumped and closed her eyes to Lapel.

Chester was staring at such a Werezel silently.

It was natural for her to be serious about her changed her own attitude.

She was surprised by her feelings that she grew deeper as she went day by day.

C.

“Lejem•••

As soon as Lapel, who had her eyes closed, lifted her tight eyelids, she found Lezel.

, lapel. It happened."

Wehr Azel quickly lowered her head and approached La Pelle. With her long, thin fingers, she wiped the cheeks of Lapel, which had dried up with her tears.

“Are you okay now?”

“Happy it.”

The lapel laughed and nodded her head. It's clear if the medicine worked

Her silver face looked very calm.

“Leojum is lying here too!”

Lapel said, popping the bed with her hand on the other side of her.

“Rappel. Let's go to our room.”

Decorated with a variety of stars, this room was created by Chester for Rapelion.

He couldn't continue to stay in this room because he hadn't yet believed that Lapel was his nephew.

"Fine."

"Yeah? This room is Rappelion•••

"Fine. It doesn't matter, so let's lie down next to it as Lapel said.”

I really see what happened to this guy today. He has done something he hasn't done many times

All.

Lezel looked suspicious at the unexpected permission.

“I think it would be better to rest in this room today than to let the air be airy.”

Chaster said, passing the bangs of the lapel with a clumsy hand.

“Le Jum, quickly and quickly.”

She lies on her left side countless times due to the rushing lapel

All.

The bed was so big that three more people had room left.

“Then rest. Call me if you need anything."

Let Chaster try to let go of the little hand she was holding to give them time.

“No

The lapel firmly grabbed Chaster's finger.

“Samchok here too!”

The lapel flanked her own right this time.

“The lapel is lying down?”

Chester panicked and looked at Lezel, but she shrugged her shoulders, as if she couldn't help it.

One stubborn lapel is convincing

Without a reason, she did not easily break her stubbornness.

“Quickly lie down!”

The lapel grabbed Chaster's sleeve.

Chaster, who missed the timing of her refusal, suddenly lie next to the lapel as it is.

Lapel felt the warmth of Lezel and Chaster lying on each side of me, and she caught the stars drawn on the ceiling.

“That's a three-star! This is Le Jum Star! This lapel is a star!"

Her plump fingers covered each star on the ceiling, giving her a name.

The last lapel star pointed to was relatively large compared to the other stars.

“Is the lapel the biggest star?” "Huh! I'll protect you when I'm big!”

The lapel inflates her breasts, sternly

She acted. Even her appearance was cute, so Lezel laughed.

Chester stared at the two.

Everyone seemed happy to see Lezel and La Pelle, who are more family-like than themselves, smiling at each other.

I wish I could have a place between these two people, so I thought I would like to be with them all my life.

Chaster suddenly turned completely to his side. To better see the Wereazelle.

The subtle moonlight shattered under the face of Wereazel.

Transparent and shiny skin reflected in the moonlight and red and thick lips under the vibrant green eyes.

Lezel was so pretty that her head was dazed.

He couldn't take her gaze off Lezel's rosy lips. I couldn't get out of it as if I was in a swamp.

Thump thump thump.

My heart started beating fast.

Her cool back neck was hot. The swearing that you can't know from within

The sphere rose.

“If you are sleepy, you can sleep.

Lezel whispered to Lapel, who closed her eyes.

Lapel yawned long and closed her eyes

All.

Lezel turned to her side and patted Lapel's chest. Without pain

So that you can sleep comfortably.

At that moment, Chaster's hand reached for Lezel and stopped in the air.

"Huh? What are you doing?"

Wehr Azel asked, looking at Chaster's hand with her puzzled eyes.

He groaned low.

He now stretches out her hand to hand over her flowing hair without knowing it.

Because I want to see her intact face without any distraction. So try to hand her hair down to her scepter and her roll ••• 

•••It's nothing.”

Chester quickly corrected her posture and looked at the ceiling.

I was thrilled to see if my heart was running on his fingertips. My heart was beating like a burst.

It seemed as if the sound of my heart could be heard in this quiet silence. He was anxious that he would get my heart out to Le Zell.

"Ok?"

Lezel thought she was insignificant and swept her down her hair behind her ears.

The three were lying on the same bed, each with different thoughts.

Lapel, who is asleep, is happy, holding a smile and holding both hands tightly.

I was holding onto it.

A long time later.

There was no answer to the knock.

"master."

Rohan carefully opened the door and entered the room, but at the sight he closed the door again and came out.

The three people who are sleeping lean on each other without knowing the world are a family no matter what anyone sees

Looked like

Rohan thought that Wereazel was an invincible fit within the framework of Hailos.

"better."

Meanwhile, the cat's Odd-eye, staring at the three people from the outside window, flashed in the moonlight.

The cat jumped down after observing the three through a closed window for a while.

It was very high, but the cat that landed so lightly without any injuries disappeared into the grass and emptied.

<Episode 41>

From the day the three fell asleep in one bed, Chaster's head was filled with only one thought.

How would she approach her. This feeling was the first time in her life, so I couldn't get a sense of how to start.

Standing in front of the window in her office, the depths of water fell on his face as he looked down the garden.

This morning Lezel has asked for permission to enter the public garden.

Chaster felt like a chimney to be with herself, but she couldn't tell.

It was because, of course, she thought she was spending time with Lapel. She, as always, is her own

Her place didn't exist.

"Werazel Frosci?"

When I was thinking about the bitterness, Cedric Duriko, the small Countess, who came to visit me recklessly, stood next to Chaster and muttered.

Cedric, who sometimes visits even if there is nothing to see, was one of those who pretended to be close to Chaster.

Chaster had no idea, but Cedric thought he was a close friend with Chaster since childhood.

“How do you know.”

Chester's eyebrows wriggled. Sedrii was displeased with pretending to know Wereazel walking far away.

All.

“It's famous. But why is that woman in this garden?”

“You don’t know anything.

“That woman, because she couldn't do a limb, she even put an L on her second job, right? Whether you have an idea or not."

Cedric dragged his tongue and teased his light mouth.

Chester's expression was getting harder, but Cedric didn't notice at all.

“But her face is smooth, so why not use that face to pay off the debt. It's not bad to enter the government of a wealthy nobleman.”

Cedric giggled about what was so fun.

At that moment, Cheer, who couldn't stand his anger, stretched him out and grabbed Cedric's legs roughly.

Red eyes burned like flames.

Chaster, why are you sleeping like this?

Suddenly, Cedric was helpless at the hard, big touch that squeezed his breath.

He struggled to get out, but the huge touch didn't intend to let him go.

All.

Cedric only realized it. A bloody and eerie energy is rolling towards you.

"Say it again."

Chester growled, staring as if to tear Sedri to death.

Her face is smooth, her aristocrat's mistress, what she dare say to her

Are you talking about it? Her blood sprang upside down and her eyes turned around. Even right now, I wanted to pull out her sword and slit Sedree's mouth.

It has been a long time since the wagon incident that the enemy who has lived so far has been so angry that he wants to tear someone apart.

“What, what do you mean!”

Cedric felt the risk. He was so frightened that his white face was ridiculous.

It seemed that those bloody eyes would cut my throat at any moment. The virtue of fear and no pride came trembling.

“You dare to do it.”

His hands grasped Cedric's legs with strength. The fresh blue veins protruding from the back of his hands swollen as if bursting.

All.

“Che, Chester. Why are you doing this

Sedry suddenly couldn't understand why Chaster was mad at me.

I couldn't even think it was because of the insulting remarks directed at Wereazelle a while ago.

As he has been watching Chester from the side since before, he couldn't have imagined that he would get mad like this because of a woman who had no interest in the opposite sex.

She clearly said that the horse touched his planting, but she couldn't figure out where it was, so she was cramped.

Since Cedric visited me, he has been thinking about what he had said.

However, no matter how much he thought about it, nothing could be a problem except for denouncing her young-ae, Wereazel.

Cedric's neck was anxious and wriggling with impatience.

“You're talking with a lowly mouth.”

His ice cold voice

It was very eerie. As if he would bite his throat right away.

Unlike Cedric, Chaster's momentum was beating louder and fiercely.

Like a herbivorous animal frozen in front of a wild beast, Sedrey wasn't even grim. Only his anxious eyes were shaking.

Like the relationship between predators and predators, it was a sight to see who had the superiority of power.

Chester, who has been staring at Cedric for a long time, chews his lips and catches him.

I threw out the fat that was going on.

“Wow!”

Cedric was thrown out and fell to the floor without a look.

Chester didn't take out his sword, thinking about the relationship he had been with.

"go away."

There was no need for a long word. I didn't want to see that cunning and disgusting face anymore

All.

He was a guy I never thought of as a friend anyway. I didn't know if it was the worst so far, but I thought it was one person.

Chaster most despised those who looked down at or bite those who were lesser or less powerful than him.

So, I wasn't happy with the idea of having a mean person around me.

Even if it's a relationship that benefits each other, never.

“Now, you’re really going to be like this”

Cedric bounced off the floor like a spring, as if it was embarrassing that he was thrown to the floor after not being able to use his strength at a man of the same gender.

Because he couldn't beat him, his shivering face turned red and green.

“It would be better not to stand out in front of my eyes again.”

Chester, who looked at Sed Power with his cool, sunken eyes, was his jaw muscle.

He took a step closer to him.

“Heb011”

Cedric was amazed and covered his pit with his arms.

“I’ll cut your neck then.”

Cedric, whose face turned white at his whisper, cried as he stepped back.

“No matter how much you have taken over

Even if you do, you unilaterally persecute the same nobility! Oh, I will not forget about today!”

In case Chaster would catch him, Sedry quickly stepped out of the room.

“What is it?”

When Rohan, standing outside the door, saw Cedric running away, he stepped into the room.

“At this time, we will cut off all transactions with the Duraco River.”

The Duke of Hailos has been managing and supervising the items entering the imperial family for a long time.

Count Dureiko, who had no strings with the Whang and lacked power, was making a deal with the imperial family using the prestige of the Duke of Hailos.

But suddenly, you're going to end all dealings with the Countess.

The Duraiko family is the imperial family and the Duke

At the same time as losing the largest customer, the fund line would be clogged.

, breaking a deal was like a ruin.

Indeed, a tremendous wave must have struck Count Duraco.

"Okay."

Chaster stood in front of the window again, leaving Lohan behind.

Outside the transparent glass, I saw Wereazelle in the warm sunlight.

All.

She had a gentle smile on her face with no dust. Makes even the viewer feel good.

I can't make a dick/ until I have a godfather

-으製다又/?'

At the moment, Cedric's disgusting voice came to mind.

'The face is easy L;/ Wouldn't it be the same with that face? money

I didn't even want to go into the government of many 7/chok.'

He raised his hand in the loan business, “I knew it well. The fact that you are in debt.

By the way, I've never thought that her debt might lead her to marry her.

“It’s common to get married because of debt.

She was probably getting married, regardless of her own intentions, as if they were being sold.

That alone makes me angry, but she gives her side to her other man. Me •. The more she imagined, the more terrible and painful she was.

It seemed that there would be nothing more distorted and angry than that smile turned to a man other than me.

“It is often the case that noble spirits enter the government due to family circumstances.”

Rohan replied while remaining silent for a moment to Chaster's murmur, who could not know whether it was a question or not.

“Find out more about how much her debt is and to whom she borrowed.'

It was a habit that I couldn't miss before even starting. Chaster looked at Wereazel silently.

She is her distance from her and her own. I think I want to lose this distance

And.

Time passed quickly. It has already been a month since I had been with the Duke.

Finally, tomorrow the antidote would arrive, and Lapel would be recognized as a direct line of the Hailos family.

“Popular

Lapel and Wereazelle were playing with foam while taking a bath in a hot tub.

It was because of the fact that Lapel, who hated water, recognized that bathing was not a scary thing but a fun game, and the feeling of rejection for bathing was much less than before. It was still difficult to take me to the bathroom.

“Le Jum! Pogely!"

Lapel threw a bubble in his hand at Le Zell.

Slowly flying bubbles, floating in the air, settled on Lezel's nose.

“It's a puffy nose. Puffy nose!"

Lapel laughed innocently whether it was fun.

Lezel's face, looking at such a lapel, darkened for a moment. Thinking that today is the last time with Lapel, it was the reason that her heart was bright.

But she soon changed her expression

All.

When she heard the child's bright laughter, it seemed that all her worries and worries had washed away.

She was worried, and worrying didn't change her, so she decided to stay true to this moment with Lapel.

“The lapel flag has grown tremendously.”

Lezel grabbed a full of foam floating in her bathtub and put it on Lapel's hair.

“Wow. I'm big!”

Lapel stretched out her short arms and touched her as she sprinkled the foam above her head.

To see if she liked her high bubble, Lapel grabbed a handful of bubbles, and she rang over Le Zell's palm.

“Dreaming dreams. Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha.

When her laughed, her pupils disappeared, and her eyes folded finely.

There wasn't a corner of her mouth that went up without flaws, a round nose, and small, soft fingers.

All.

”“Is it a gift? Thanks

Lovely child. A child who deserves to be loved by everyone.

She was bitter when she thought that he and she could no longer be together, but Lezel finished off her bathing with her lapel without showing off her flair.

<Episode 42>

After taking a bath, Lezel and Lapel, who changed into pajamas, had a little bit of a sugar milk.

Where she learned the lapel

The milk was smeared on her lips and wiped her mouth.

Lezel smiled and put her empty glass on the table and dried Lapel's head with a towel.

After bathing, a glass of sugar milk was one of the two's daily routines.

It was a routine.

It was to let them know that there was a sweet reward after a bath I hated, and a glass of sugary milk made me relieve the tiredness of the day.

The body, which was tired with warm water, became energized when sugar entered.

Like the refreshment of eating banana or milk after finishing a bath in the bathroom.

“Where did you learn to drink and add milk?”

Lapel said, with Lezel's hand, who closed her eyes and brushed her head off.

“Moles did it!”

Moles was a man with a sturdy physique working in the kitchen.

“Rappel, this is only for the two of us. You can't do it in crowded places. got it?"

She had to point out that she could be scolded for being against the nobility face.

If it was revealed that Rapelion was a direct line of the Duke family, he would be educated on the manners and face of the nobleman.

Then oyster freely like now

It wouldn't be possible.

Each action will be restricted

It is fortunate that Chaster's education system is not strict, but it was good to be careful in advance, as it might get caught in front of other nobles.

"Huh! Our secret!”

La Pell was delighted to have a secret of their own, flapping her arms.

All.

Lezel smiled at the lapel and began to dry the lapel's head again.

_1-1-1-

Even though her arm hurt, she didn't stop.

It was because she wanted to dry Lapel's hair herself for today, because it was the last day she was together at Lapel's mansion.

As the sun shrouded in the moon and complete darkness came, the two lay on a cozy bed.

Lapel rubbed her lips, leaning her face on her shoulder at Lezel.

Isn’t it worth sleeping, too?”

The lapel murmured in a very small sound.

She hesitated for a long time and said, so the lunge voice wasn't energetic.

It was also a request that she had already been rejected by Lezel many times earlier.

Nevertheless, he asked Lezel again because the day the three slept was so good.

I thought it would be nice if the night would continue to repeat itself.

In Lapel's mind, the day the three slept together was remembered as the happiest day ever.

I couldn't forget the arms of Lezel and Chaster who comfortably wrapped themselves without even a small gap.

Especially because he was two of his favorite people.

The days when my head hurt, and the days I spent crouching in a pile of trash, have long since disappeared from Lapel's memory.

The happy memories of Lezel and Chaster were overwritten on top of them.

“Let’s sleep together next time.”

Lezel replied, pricking the cheek of the soft, clay-like lapel.

Whenever he refused, his heart couldn't write, but he couldn't help it.

It happened that day, but it was a habit that the three couldn't sleep together in the yard, not in a single family.

"when?" “Well, two nights later?”

“只혜口PCP”

"Huh. Really."

"Huh! Joa ha ha ha ha ha ha ha.

La Pell plunged into his arms as if he was happy with Lezel's consent.

A small body was snuggled up in Lezel's arms.

In response to the clear Lapel's reply, Wehr Azel had a sore throat and a bitter mouth, like thorns.

There was no next thing.

Because tomorrow I will be leaving this place.

However, while casually telling lies, I• Lapel would believe the lie as it is.

No matter how well-intentioned the lie is, the child will realize that it is a lie and will be greatly hurt.

Even though she knew it, she felt uncomfortable to tell a lie skillfully.

“Two nights later!”

As she looked at the child counting with her little fingers, her heart became more bitter.

Lapel said she only slept twice, and when she wakes up, she believes that the good days will come again and she seems to have no doubts.

“Rappel, I’m going to sleep now.

Lezel was not aware of Lapel’s expectations.

She pretended and hugged her fragile body tighter.

Sorry for not being able to meet her expectations, and she was sad that she couldn't be with him.

Lapel quickly fell into her dreamland in Lezel's arms.

She felt a small, soft heartbeat beating regularly into her arms.

Whenever she hugged the lapel, she always felt like hugging a warm, cozy little bird.

Small and precious beings that are too tender and weak to be able to hug them tightly. She coveted

A child who has become more important than a reward.

She was a child much younger than herself, but she was her first private first friend in this place.

Hello Lapel. Thank you And.

•••I'm sorry.

Lapel had already headed deep into her dreamland, so she couldn't hear her greeting.

Her trembling voice, filled with her guilt, was lingering in her room.

Lezel sleeps on the forehead of the lapel in her arms

1- 1-

She touched God's forehead and squeezed her sore streets.

And finally, the next day was bright.

“Is the antidote come?”

Weregel, who had arrived in her parlor in advance, opened the door and asked, looking at the entering Chester.

She came right after breakfast, and Lapel was sleeping on the drowsy Girzel's thigh.

Chester's eyebrows were wriggling finely without an answer.

As soon as she saw me, she felt sad as if finding the antidote was like wanting to leave this house quickly, but bitter as if it was my fault on the one hand.

Of course, this is not her home. When it turned out that Lapel was of Hailos family, she was right to return to Baron Street in Pro-City.

Even though she knows it, why her heart is so shaken.

Chester was confused by my jagged feelings day by day.

“Here you are.”

Lohan, who came in with Chaster, put the glass she was holding on the table in front of Lezel.

There was an orange drink in a clear glass. It was a drink with an antidote received in the early morning.

“Is it okay for humans to eat it? Something like a side effect?”

Lezel looked suspiciously at the glass cup in front of her eyes.

The color of the drink looked like orange juice, which is harmless to the human body no matter where you look.

However, she said it was an antidote, so if she drank this, she was worried that the lapel would go wrong.

“There are no side effects.”

“Really?”

Lezel, who stroked her sleeping Lapel's head, looked at her Chester and checked again.

"Yeah. Believe it.”

Chester is bitter at her attitude, never letting go of her doubts until the end.

0 0

I erased her and looked straight at her

All.

The more he knew about her Wehr Azel, the more she was able to know how much she cares for La Pelion.

She doubted and drove such a person, and she was sorry and sorry that she looked at her with her regret and preconceived notions of her own in her stupid past

All.

“Rappel. Uncle Lapel is here."

Lezel woke up with a little swaying lapel.

“Are you three chops?”

Lapel made a hum, rubbing it with her fern-like hands.

"Huh. I have to say hello.

“Wooam.”

Her little mouth was torn apart and she yawned.

Rapel with her head up, blinking her heavy eyes, staring at Chester. “Annase._

"okay."

“Rappel. Would you like a delicious drink?”

Lezel lifted the glass on the table.

Lapel was still less awake from her sleep, drenching her eyes and reaching out her hands towards Lezel.

"Huh! Muggle.”

While she was sleepy, she clasped and opened her hand to see if she would like to drink a drink.

Lezel held her lapel a glass cup in her hand, and she supported her in case she would miss her fear.

Lezel's anxious gaze shook with her half-closed lapel's eyes, gulp her drink.

Chaster said there were no side effects, but Lezel, worried that the lapel would go wrong, looked at him with anxious eyes.

Suction”

Lapel looked down at the kyaha sound, as in habitually drinking snow sugar milk, and hurriedly bite his mouth.

Obviously, last night, they promised that they would not do it in crowded places because it was only the two of them.

“I didn’t do it until the end and I put up with it.

Lezel held out her thumb and carefully checked the condition of the lapel.

Are there any signs of discomfort, red spots or hives on the skin?

Her eyes, looking at the condition of her lapel, were more cautious than ever.

“Drinking”

The lapel that made her feel better rolled her feet.

Her vibrant red eyes are more than usual

Shiny and soft black hair was flickering finer than ever.

“Is it done?”

Lezel asked her Chester.

When I drink the antidote, something pops and I want to see any special changes happen, but nothing happened.

It was just the same as her usual appearance

All.

<Episode 43>

•••This is my nephew.”

Chaster, who was sitting still and watching everything, said quietly.

I checked it the other time, but every time I checked, his heart became crushed.

Black hair and red eyes without any change. This child was clearly the blood of Hail Ross Street.

"That's fortunate. In search of my nephew.

Lezel laughed softly as Lapel heard her humming her hum.

She knew. How much effort has been made by Chester to find her nephew? And how much love he has given to his brother's child and his nephew, La Pelion.

So she rejoiced with him rather than scrutinizing what he was suspicious of me and drove me to.

Because she knows that his heart for La Felion is as true as it is.

•••Yes. That's right."

With relief from her bright smile, Chaster touched her sore eyes.

If you think about it, she was a benefactor for both herself and Rappellion.

All.

“Rappel. Can you hug her uncle once?”

Lezel came out as it seemed that the blunt Chaster couldn't speak directly.

Lapel hurried off her couch and ran her dodo to Chester.

She then opened her arms wide and she hugged his legs.

Thank you. Rapelion.”

The body temperature I felt in my legs was warm enough to cry. Chester bent over and held the lapel in both arms.

Lezel blew her eyes at a thrilling family reunion.

Her dark hair and red eyes. And when I saw the sight of two people holding each other, who seemed to be somewhat alike, my vision was blurred.

Transparent tears arose around her eyes.

“Haha, rightly……

Chester, who is the party, does not cry, but he felt emotional when he thought that the breakup had come to his nose.

As Lezel raised her hand to quickly hide her tears, she suddenly had a shadow over her head.

“Please write.”

Chester approached, holding La Felion in his arms, holding out his handkerchief.

•. Thank you.

Receiving her handkerchief, Lezel hurriedly took tears. Because I didn't want to see such a troublesome look.

She smiled and wanted to part with Lapel. A nice and pretty flag for that child

She wanted to plant billions.

I didn't want to show her tearful scene like this. ••• 

“In the spirit.’

Chaster said in a sincere voice, seating the lapel he was holding on her sofa.

The voice was so serious that Lezel, who had her worn out handkerchief folded and held in her hand, looked up at her Chester with her puzzled face.

“I want to apologize for any misunderstandings and rudeness of you.

All. Sorry."

Chester bowed his head with an apology.

At his sudden apology, Lezel looked embarrassed.

She thought that if Lapel turned out to be her nephew, she would one day ask for her apology.

But first he will lose the player like this•••

“Ah, yes•• well, it can be misunderstood.”

Lezel, who lost her words in an unexpected situation, replied by scratching her cheek awkwardly.

He couldn't even ask someone who sincerely apologizes for why he did it back then.

It was a little unfair that Lezel was treated as a scammer, but he decided to go over it.

It is true that Werezel's reputation is not good, and he is sufficiently misunderstood.

It was a situation that could be done.

In addition, regardless of his intentions, whether it be surveillance or whatever, his consideration allowed him to live without deficiencies in the mansion, and made good memories with the lapel.

"Sorry."

Once again, Chaster bowed his head deeply and apologized, and he was relieved when Wereazel nodded without much attention.

That she accepted her own sincerity

Because of her feelings of relief, there was an expectation that her image of herself would have changed a little positively.

“How about the reward?”

Wehr Azel, who had been silent for a while, opened her mouth with difficulty.

Now it was really time to leave.

It turned out that Lapel was Chaster's nephew, so there was no reason for her to stay in this house anymore.

She gets the reward as originally planned

She was and she had to leave this place.

“I will issue a check.

He had yet to come up with the trick to hold Wehr Azel, but Chasetor was forced to nod his head. Her antidote revealed that La Pelion was her brother's blood, so she had to pay her rewards as promised to her with her.

Her'Is it her way? •••  After trying for a few days, he couldn't find the answer she wanted all of, and it was very sad that he had to let her go as she is.

Chaster approached Rapel with her fists clenched and looked at Wehr Azel.

“Rappel. Do you have to get along? Don't stop taking a bath because you don't like water. Don't even pick up carrots. Listen carefully to your uncle.••• Okay?"

Lezel got up from the sofa, squatted in front of the lapel, and made eye contact with her.

Then he gently tied his tiny little hand and stroked the lapel's hair.

Her slow-moving eyes struggled hard to remember more of Lapel's face, even for a second.

“Lejem•••

In her sudden sinking atmosphere, Lapel grabbed Lezel's cuffs.

His red eyes were trembling quickly.

Lapel implicitly noticed that the atmosphere was different from the usual.

It's as if Lezel would leave him alone.•••

“Go/go worth it! Lapel will also be worth it!”

The lapel cried out loud.

I don't know the source, but now I had to work in groups saying that I should go together.

“Rappel. This is your house. The lapel should remain here. You have to stay by his uncle."

“Let's have Lejeom, and Lejeom will have.•••. LeJeong is that right?"

As the eyes filled with tears begged for the moist eyes, Lezel's nose was frowned and tears struck.

She felt like she was going to shed tears when she wanted to say goodbye.

•••If you're doing well, I'll come to play often.”

She took a deep breath, struggling to speak shyly.

The more I was agitated, the more agitated, the harder the breakup was.

“Ah, eye patch••. An eye patch, an eye patch!”

Lapel muttered insanely, and she was held in Lezel's arms.

Uh uh uh huh! eye patch! Andae Lejeom!”

Eventually, the lapel that burst her cries screamed as if she were going to die.

Her hot, thick teardrops quickly wet Lezel's shoulders.

Her arms in her arms were small and she couldn't turn away from her delicate body, so she stretched out her arms and hesitated.

I wanted to hug the lapel dozens of times

Me, it was obvious that her heart would weaken even further. It was clear that she would not want to part with her familiar and warm body temperature.

Her arms, floating in the air, soon endured a strong desire and returned to Sriru Jezari.

She squeezed the hem of her dress with her hands so that she couldn't stand herself and hugged her lapel.

When she energized her hand to the point that it turned white, she wrinkled the dress in her hand without a look.

Lohan was running a runny nose silently at the scene of life breakup that could not be seen without tears.

“Duke. Can you take me a lapel

Yo."

Lezel, who had eaten her strong heart, spit out her words again and again.

Lohan.

At Chaster's instructions, Rohan quickly responded to the lapels in Lezel's arms.

Went away.

"Siri. Sheer! Eye patch, eye patch LeJun

The lapel struggled strongly.

Lohan hugged her struggling Lapel's waist, so as not to be caught.

Then, Lapel shook her short legs and slept on Lohan.

“Rappel. then no."

In her resolute voice, Lapel looked at Lezel with her tearful face.

“Lezel! eye patch! If you go, you'll notice!"

Tears easily shed from Lapel's big eyes, and her eyes were burning red.

Lapel tried not to let her hold Lezel's arms to the end.

However, it wasn't enough to beat her adult power.

Eventually, Lapel, who was released from Lezel's arms by Rohan's hand, cried enough to crack her neck.

“Le Jum! Hahahahahaha! eye patch!"

How hard the lapel resisted, the fabric of her dress was torn near her shoulder.

"young master. Fine. I can see her face often.”

Rohan tried forcibly to soothe the lapel in her arms, but to no avail.

Lapel persistently lifted her body to escape Lohan's arms and go to Lezel.

Ugh huh! Wow!”

Leaving her crying lapel behind her neck, Le Gel jumped up from her seat.

With her tears filling her throat, biting her lips gently, Lezel quickly headed for her door.

Now was your chance. If I didn't go out now, the breakup would be even more difficult

All.

“Le Jum! Lezel!"

Lapel poured out tears as if vomiting as he watched Lezel move away.

Lezel also opened the door and ran out with the tears he had endured.

“Please ask for a lapel.”

Chester asked her Lohan to take good care of her lapel, and he followed her.

All.

<Episode 44>

“In spirit.”

As Chaster ran out of the hall, he followed Lezel as he ran.

“Lezel!”

Rapel's voice raging through the corridor broke into Lezel's ears, but Lezel didn't stop her steps.

All.

She grabbed her sleazy breasts and accelerated her further to get out of her hallway.

The lapel's cries grew farther and faded away.

And by the time I couldn't hear Lapel's voice anymore, only two footsteps were ringing in the quiet hallway.

"Werazel Young."

Chester, chasing her Lezell out of her corridor as she ran, called her behind her, but her voice wasn't heard to her.

In her mind, there was just the thought of wanting to get out of this mansion quickly.

'Why are you so sad when you're not even breaking up forever?'

I didn't know exactly why, but one thing was clear.

It seems that at some point, La Felion became a very special being to herself.

Binged with'Wer Azel Frosier', she lived like her Baron and her family, but she had no choice but to feel her void.

They were only'parents of Wereazel' for a long time.

Even though she received her love, her sincerity didn't touch her who lives in an unknown world with memories of her previous life.

One day she met at the garbage dump.

At first she was aimed at her own comfort and her money.

But as her time went by, she could find herself giving her love to her Rapelion.

She was in a similar situation to herself, who lost her parents when she was young, but she was on the one hand, and she was also the first person she met as'her whole self'.

So she might have been even more minded.

For her, La Pelion was her partner who shared her mind with her for the first time after her instinct, and her friend who transcended her age.

“To the spirit. Wait a moment."

Chester had no choice but to speed up to stop the Wehrazel running without knowing to stop.

In her instant, he caught her, her Leszel intercepting her in front of her.

Lezel, who was running with her head bowed, stopped her steps in a blocked view.

“Look at me.”

He spoke to Le Zell in a tone of soothing Jo Gonzo.

However, Lezel could not easily raise his head. It must have been so ugly with tears right now.

'I didn't want to show such a weak hair ^ to this man, but•••_

How ridiculous it would be for him to have tears in front of him, La Felion and her own family.

He is no different from Lapel.

She bites her lips hard, as if she was holding on to her tears, she seemed uncomfortable even if she thought of herself.

I didn't want to show the weak mother 曰 in front of Chester.

“Are you okay?” 

Chaster thought she wanted to hug Lezel, shaking her slender shoulders.

He didn't want to do this on his own, but wanted to make him cry in his arms.

If it were her, she could be a hundred times and give her the arms to lean on.

But it was obvious that she would be surprised when she went on to act like that.

It was natural.

We had different feelings

You. It was a one-sided feeling of myself.

“My eyes are rubbed. Use a handkerchief

Five."

Chester again raised her handkerchief while watching Lezel wipe away tears with her cuffs in a hurry.

I felt like I was really good at putting her extra handkerchief in her inner pocket.

•••It's okay.”

Lezel replied in a locked voice mixed with crying.

Chaster, overwhelmed by her rejection, forced her handkerchief into her hand.

“Write it. please."

I couldn't clean it myself, so I had to do this.

As she looked at her with her begging eyes, Chase struck her openly, her bare shoulders, her feet.

It was solid.

She had never found her long hair covered, but her dress was torn.

Probably a little while ago, the lapel seemed to be torn when I wrestled her, saying she didn't want to fall off.

Her torn dress, her bottom skin was clearly visible over her fabric, and long red marks were left on her nape and shoulders.

Lohan removed her lapel from Lezell and looked down at her slightly cracked skin.

Her lapels were hung desperately to keep from falling off her, so it could hurt her body.

“Aren’t you sick?”

Chaster took off her jacket she was wearing and gave it across her Lezel's shoulder. Be very careful not to be surprised by Lezel.

"It's okay."

Lezel held her handkerchief in her hand, and her tears, flowing like a tap on her faucet, were gradually stopping.

“I need to apply medicine.”

She was still the one who didn't show her face with her head down.

Chaster gazed at Le Gel with her anxious face and opened her mouth once more.

“I can give you a moment.”

Although she had to heal her wounds to make sure that she was not fragile or infectious, Chaster also needed to talk to her.

At Chester's suggestion, Lezel simply nodded her head silently.

“If you go a little further, there is another parlor.”

Chaster guided Lezel to her parlor. Lezel quietly walked along her Chester.

She first stepped into her parlor and sat down on the large sofa visible to her.

Waiting for her Chester to go out to bring her water and disinfectant, she took a deep breath.

As her feelings subsided, her tears gradually stopped.

She seemed so popping that she could not even remember when she had cried like this.

Lezel wiped her cheeks rubbed by her tears with a handkerchief.

She cried for a while, so her eyes must have been swollen.

Lezel quickly sighed as she looked around her for a moment for a mirror.

It wasn't until after she cried, her whole body didn't get tired.

= 0

Lezel leaned on her sofa and looked at the panoramic view of her drawing room.

Today was the last time for this mansion too.

The breakup with Lapel was so sad, but she was still fortunate that she was able to pay her father's debts.

She wasn't in debt to herself, but what would it be? Wereazel's body has no choice but to take care of it.

Thanks to that, she also got to know her good friend, and she had a great day.

Her breakup is only sad. ••  Suddenly, Lezel, who stopped crying completely, belatedly woke her up and blushed her face.

•••Are you screaming in front of Duke Chester?'

Looking back at her memories, she chewed her lips in her flocking embarrassment.

“Ah really•••

She cried in front of the man by all means •••  Isn't she worried that she has a weakness?

Sim that wants to hide in a mouse hole right now

It was Jeong.

As she was popping up her sofa, the face of her parents was amazed at seeing her own swollen eyes.

“You can’t surprise me.”

She said 口s 0 gil 0 had gone and she was obviously worried.

When she told me that she had stayed with me for a month, she was a duke, and her father had her tears haunted.

Lezel quickly put her on the table

She picked up a crystal sculpture the size of her fist and placed it around her eyes.

Cold crystals cool her eyes.

But she soon heard that she had to put the sculpture down again at the sound of the door opening.

“Drink some water.”

Chaster put the tray in her hand down in front of Lezel.

On the silver tray, there were scars of water, a working bag, and a disinfectant.

All.

It was just a matter of ordering an employee to bring it, but the reason he went on his own was to give him time to take care of his heart by himself.

"Thank you."

She had a sore throat, but Le Zell drank water because she wanted to be well.

“I have to disinfect the wound first.”

At those words, Lezel stuttered around her neck and her exposed shoulder.

Her bumpy skin was felt.

She didn't even know that her fingernails were scratching the skin and her tongue was bleeding.

When her belatedly felt soreness in the area of her wound, she grabbed a pound of disinfectant on her tray into her hand.

“Do you have a mirror?” “I'll help.” "No. I will do it alone.”

Resolutely rejected, Chester leaned over his shoulders and held out the mirror above the cabinet.

Receiving her mirror, Lezel took off her Chester jacket and swung down the torn cloth to check her wounds.

Chester hurriedly turned her head at her bold actions.

“I will be out.”

His ears were ripe.

“You don’t even need to draw.”

Lezel didn't give him a glance, she looked in her mirror, and she applied disinfectant to the red wound.

Chaster ended up bowing his head because the exposed shoulders of the river were a dazzling in his eyes.

She wasn't very exposed, but consciously, every little gesture of her felt irritating. Her head was getting steamy.

Meanwhile, Lezel, who looked into her wounds, recalled the appearance of Lapel, who was struggling not to let go of her, and she blushed in her eyes again.

She tried to keep her tears from oozing, finishing up her remorse treatment.

All.

“Are you calming down now?”

Chaster looked into her air and spoke to her, still not making eye contact with Lezel.

“Yes, what••_

Wehr Azel replied, wiggling her fingers. When she recalls, she felt embarrassed and embarrassed to die.

“I guess you had a lot of affection with your nephew

All."

“Because I’m a lovely child no matter who sees

Yo."

Lezel replied her answer, but she fluttered because of her runny nose.

She was holding on to somehow, and it seemed that her runny nose would run out any moment.

She looked around to find the tissue.

She talked while she nastyly sips her runny nose because Zara Lee wanted everything to loosen right now.

But all she sees is ornaments.

Countless times she blew her nose to sleep in her handkerchief, which she received from her Chester.

Surprised Chester flashed her head.

But the person who is surprised is so embarrassing

Rozelle was folding her handcrafted 7 Nin with an invincible but casual face.

“Hmmm. I'll buy you a new handkerchief

Yo."

Chaster looked at Lezel blowing her nose with her swollen eyes like a crucian carp with her eyes dripping with her honey.

How adorable is she even blowing her nose? It was so cute that her heart seemed to be pounding and sitting down.

That much she cares about herself

I don't know I'm not.

If Lohan had seen Chaster now 0 , she would be frightened and snatch her tongue out.

She said that her love was made loud, and the bean pods were properly covered.

Last edited: Apr 2, 2021
  15. Jazmin 13

Jazmin 13 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you so much for sharing spoilers!! Can't wait to read more .
    Could you please share some fluffy scenes between the ML and MC?

16. nurul amelia

nurul amelia Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    he said this novel will be a manhwa, does anyone know what the release date is?

xpeanut and rumis like this.
  17. yutasthreateningaura

yutasthreateningaura Member

Reading List:
    Link
    When I read this novel I can't stop thinking about OG Lizelle, even though she seems spoiled and not very nice her parents love her very much. I wonder how will the baron couple react knowing this Lizelle is not the Lizelle they raised:(

18. hayan

hayan Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hello, did the novel get removed? i wanted to read it ;-;

Hi do you know where the translator uploaded their work? i really want to read

pamargaretiv and rumis like this.
  19. Michelin

Michelin Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So... Chester finally wants to officially propose lizzele. He is just like a woman who is going on a date. Chester really dressed himself well to impress the Baron and Baroness (and of course our MC). Actually, he told Lizzele that he will come the the Baron, but Lizzele did not have a chance to tell her parent, if i remember correctly chester already come to the house before Lizzele can explain to them.
    Chester was really nervous because the Baron shows his dissaproval (the Baron is annoyed because another man wants to steal his beloved daughter ) but then Lizzele hold Chester's hand to comfort him by smiling so sweetly (She is acting so that their marriage can be blessed by the Baron couple) to show that the two are in love (acting) but of course, you can imagine how was Chester's reaction hehe.. I leave that to your imagination ;)

20. nurul amelia

nurul amelia Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    ahh so funny.Thanks.
    If you know more please share again:oops: