Spoiler In This Life, I Will Be The Lord / 이번 생은 가주가 되겠습니다'

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Ahmya, Aug 4, 2020.

1. Hx776f62626c65

Hx776f62626c65 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Context: MC and ML went to the North of the Empire for a relief effort, some mishap happen, MC got trapped during a landslide/earthquake for days before being rescued.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Peres looked at me for a moment.

His deep red eyes were suffocating.

It's been a while since I saw him with such an expression, so I trembled when I asked him.

"Why... Why are you looking at me like that?"

"It's not that I'm the one who connected Lombardi to Pellet Company and even Ivans to help the North with the relief effort."

"Why not? Perez, you need to prepare for it now. You know that you've already starting working on it, right?"

That's why you've already amassed Triva tree in that way.
    (Its currently an important item for construction, a trade war happen between Lombardy, Pellet Company, Angenas and Monarch Company, as Angenas needed the item for the development of their Western Region, while Pellet Company initially wanted to build ships)

However, Perez's expression remained to be serious.

This moment reminded me of the day when we I found him on the lake, Perez's hand touched my cheek.

My eyelids trembled unknowingly while looking at him.

It was strange.

It felt so different from when Perez touched my cheek a while ago.

And before I could stop him, Perez's lips touched my forehead.

Exhilarating

And for a long time, My heart started beating faster.

After removing his lips from my forehead, Perez was staring at me for a brief moment.

When my eyes caught his gaze, it seems to be intensely burning.

As it was, Peres didn't move.

Like he was waiting for me to be ready.

I unconsciously bit my lips.

I didn't know the reason why.

It was like the moment before you open a present, it was full of impatience.

As if my actions were signals, Perez's face slowly approached mine.

I could have avoided it if I wanted to.

But instead, I closed my eyes.

Perez's lips faintly touched mine, and it came a little bit faster than I expected.

The hot body temperature can be felt trough think skin.

All of a sudden, I remembered Perez's image who I had seen multiple times in my dreams.

His face that treated everyone with his coldness.

And at that moment, Perez lips was kissing me with frenzy.

It seems that a gentle kiss was not enough to satisfy him.

When his feelings were conveyed, my heart fluttered once again and beat wildly.

The difference between the Perez in the previous life and the current him, has now been mixed up in my head.

His callused fingers were digging trough my hair, pulling me closer.

I could feel his body, stuck closely to mine.

As if, his whole body, wanting to convey something.

Asking me to accept him.

And in my heart, I know I wanted it too.

Wanting to accept him.

Without even realizing, I placed my hand on his chest.

And I grabbed his clothes and pulled him closer.

No, I was going to do just that.

However, when I realized how much I wanted Peres, I immediately came to my senses.

I suddenly pulled back and took off my lips from his lips that were strongly intertwined.

"Well, what are you doing?”

I almost fell for it!

At my cry, Perez looked at me with eyes that could not get away with the heat of passion.

And he didn't take his eyes off me and rub my wet lips with his thumb.

And said in a somewhat lazy voice.

"Tia, you told me this before, 'A love that does not express, is not love.' "

"Hey, that's just Avinox...….”
    (Tia tried to encourage and gave the guy some advice about the guy's unexpressed affection to another girl. This guy Avinox Luman seems to be an heir of Luman Family, and he fell in love with Larane(?) which seems to be getting married soon to someone)

"I almost lost you once, Tia."

Perez reached out to me.

"I will not hesitate anymore."

Then, his fingers traced my lips.

"I think I know your heart now."

Perez's eyes looked down at the wrinkles on his shirt and said,

It was the exact same place that that I crumpled when I pulled him a while ago.

With a proud face, he smoothened the wrinkles of his shirt.

And with a deep smile that resembles that of a very lush rose, he said,

"I will express everything from now on, Tia. Until the moment you are ready to accept my heart.

It was a declaration of war.

Last edited: Mar 4, 2021
  2. sr19191

sr19191 New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    OMG ... I want more spoilers

Mantillis and IceQueenRinne1234 like this.
  3. Uncopyright

Uncopyright Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    :blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed:
    Thank you for the spoiler!!!

I love how it was describe as declaration of war for Tia but what is the other time when Peres almost lost Tia, if it was not too much to ask.

The only thing I am not comfortable with ML is his name Peres, it sounds more like a surname for me rather than a first name.

4. i_am_here

i_am_here Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks! What's the deal with Shannanet's husband? is he a bad guy?

5. Shion Lee

Shion Lee Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    OMG OMG i'm screaminggggg aaaaa this is so sweet
    thank you for sharing!!

6. ATrueStory

ATrueStory Villainesses, Historical Shit, Noble Circuses

Reading List:
    Link
    Is this story more like iris The Common Sense of a Duke's Daughter? Seems to be like since her family is into business and reminds me an awful lot like the Medicis as a family.
    I don't mind some romance but I would love to be in a secondary position after seeing what the MC can do.
    And finally, a price from the masses rises higher compared to his brother who is supposed to be better due to his blood.

7. LunarCiel

LunarCiel Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoiler on relationship between the twins from her Aunt and Larane? What is Larane's relationship with her father and brother?

8. callalily

callalily Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Any more spoilers on Shannet and the divorce with her husband. Previous spoilers said that the husband was two faced. And I presume the husband is a supporter of the empress? What exactly happens that she had to divorce him and his downfall?

9. SweetWhispers

SweetWhispers Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    SOOOOO WHAT HAPPENS TO RAMONA BROWN??

10. Hx776f62626c65

Reading List:
    Link
    Vestian Schulz (VS) manages the Lombardy Bank.
    He pretended to be a loving husband to Shananet, but harbored deep grudge towards the Lombardy family. It's probably a combination of his pride being stepped upon(as his children did not follow his name), he had a childhood sweetheart before marriage, and he felt that he doesn't get paid more for his job(Lombardy basically supports his natal family:facepalm:).

There was a mine being auctioned by another aristocratic family because of debt. The Angenas wanted the mine as they already did a preliminary research on it and deemed it to be profitable if they bought it. VS leaked the information that Lombardy will only bid 1800 golds for the mine. So the head of the Durac Company (owned by Angenas) would be outbidding the Lombardy higher (2000 golds), of course little did they know that there's another party wanting to bid for the mine, Pellet Company, which won the bidding of the mine, buying it for 2050 golds. During the time VS informed Durac Company of the Lombardy's bid, MC was there to hear them, but VS ignored it, as she probably did not hear the full story, or would not know anything because she was just a child.

Also during this time, VS and Shananet were already in the process of divorce because Shananet already knew what VS did before i.e. stealing money from the Lombardy bank, embezzling its funds somewhere. VS was also demanding a large amount of property during his divorce. Also Shananet did not know the infidelity of his husband, and Vieze already knew it and did nothing to inform her, he even bought a residence for their affair :blob_catflip:.

Months later, after discovering diamonds in the mine and creating a successful business was made in selling those gems, A banquet was held by Clerivan and co, also inviting the 'lover' of VS. VS and Shananet was already divorced at this point. When the lover and VS met, they pretended like they did not know each other and this was seen by Lulac, Clerivan and MC(she already knew about the affair). VS was ecstatic because now he does not have to hide being lovey-dovey with lover because, he can create a story that he fell for her when they met during the banquet.

Shananet kind of holed-up herself, because she's probably ashamed to her father, as to what VS did to their Lombardy businesses, including stealing some confidential data. During this time Shananet noticed that she lost an heirloom/pendant given by her mother when the mother died, she fainted from shock. The twins were there for their mother, as VS didn't fight for custody of the kids. Clerivan also set up a trap for VS by pretending that he hated the Lombardy, he somehow was able to take 8000 gold from VS, telling him its for some business(?).

MC and the 'lover' met again, and she noticed the missing pendant on the 'lover'. MC somehow brought the 'lover' to where the grandfather is, and he got angry when he saw the pendant. Grandpa asked the 'lover' and threatened her to tell the truth where she got it. VS and the lover got jailed, added to the fact that VS is now in debt.

So before the time-skip, Shananet, wanted to take over a business of the lombardy, so her kids could have a better future and standing within the family. Also later on she became the acting deputy for the Lombardy, because Vieze messed up when Grandfather had to leave the position for the meantime due to sickness/accident.

11. Uncopyright

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you for the spoiler!!!

Vestian is a scumbag together with Vieze. They should really have their comeuppance. I wonder what is Vieze's fate in this timeline.

It is a shame that out of 4 children of Rulac, only Shananet and Gallahan were the only one who were quite good. How about the 3rd brother, the one who is empty minded? Did he also cause any corruptive deeds?

svtspeach, Zepelim, Leilacus and 36 others like this.
  12. callalily

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you sm for the spoilers!!

The plot really captures a person's interest very quickly. And the fact that Vestian gave the Lombardy family's pendant to his lover (to add up it belonged to the previous duchess whom the duke loved sm).

Jukki, svtspeach, Reeka98 and 3 others like this.
  13. Hx776f62626c65

Reading List:
    Link
    Laurel Lombardy seems to be neutral imo, he does not actively harm the family like Vieze do. He's a muscle-head trough and trough. He had two sons, Asteliu and Craney. after the timeskip, Asteliu somehow joined the knighthood as he's pretty large just like his father, another muscle-head. As a kid he's just compliant to what Velezac does, the same way his father is compliant to the actions of his uncle. Haven't read that far or I probably missed some points when I read it (reading it with MTL).

Craney on the other hand, was fond of MC, he's just like a little follower that also likes what MC does, reading books and stuff. Before the time skip he was also being bullied by Velezac, MC knew then what happened and told the grandpa about it. She asked her grandpa to just leave the punishment to her. During one confrontation, MC threw some bird feed on Velezac because she knew what he feared the most, birds. Poor Velezac got traumatized when the birds flocked on him and after that event, it seemed like he stopped troubling MC and Craney.

After time skip, Craney got an admission for the academy, he idolizes ML a lot. Haven't read that far yet on what happened to Vieze family. But currently he made another deal with Angenas, he was supposed to be paid half of the payment in the middle of the business, but somehow he acquiesced to the Empress want to be only paid fully after everything is done. Yet even after its done, he wasn't paid a single cent for his work.

Shendee90, RubySBS, Eodez and 84 others like this.
  14. Uncopyright

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you!!!:aww:

It is good that Laurel and his sons are not actively harming the family. They just need a good role model, I guess. Vieze's action is :facepalm:Now I wonder how the other girl cousin comes from him and an Angenas daughter, cause she seems sweet.

Jukki, RubySBS, Reeka98 and 13 others like this.
  15. Hypothon

Hypothon Semi-known disqus/NUF smut/shoujo commenter.

Reading List:
    Link
    I was about the ask about the husband again so thanks for the new spoilers
    so about Ramona Brown? And why were the twins indifferent with MC in the 1TL?

Dobokan and michoux like this.
  16. callalily

Reading List:
    Link
    Exactly. I was suspicious at first when their attitude wasn't the same like the first timeline. The MC said they were indifferent in the first TL and didn't even care to glance at her when she was bullied.

17. Hx776f62626c65

Reading List:
    Link
    I thought it was shown in the manhwa, the twins were indifferent because they probably did not want to be associated with someone who does not have the power to fight back when being bullied by Vieze. Associating with her would mean that they might be also bullied by Vieze. The only person Vieze did not bully were those who are associated with him (i.e. his siter and Asteliu). He even bullies Asteliu's younger brother for fun.
    Also adding to the fact that the twin's father, Vestian, is encouraging them not to be associated with their cousins.
    They might have found MC's fighting back against Vieze's bullying cool, hence finding MC's character likable in the current timeline.

Shendee90, RubySBS, Eodez and 37 others like this.
  18. Johnrevenge

Johnrevenge Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Any spoilers about Laranne's fate? Was MC able to save her from the arranged marriage?

19. blindpig05

blindpig05 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link

Ok... sorry for asking many question
    i have a few question if u dont mind.. here we go
    1. how old is mc this time?
    2 who is vieze again?
    3. in the original timeline shanaet twin sons follow their father and take his surname, why is that?
    4. why did the twin intested in mc in current timeline but ignore her in OG timeline?
    5. to whim pellet company is owned?
    6. did MC get any family bussines, mine , or something in this moment?

20. Hx776f62626c65

Reading List:
    Link
    Abhinox Luman, is the successor of the Luman Patriarch (East). He joined MC and ML during the relief aid for the North.
    His personality and appearance are said to be both outsanding and is somewhat popular to the women in the social circle. He has darker skin tone as this is a characteristic for the people of the East.

Before going to the north, Abhinox and Larane already met for a few times, and said to be on friendly terms. You can say Abhinox already fell for Larane during this time. In the north, Abhinox told MC that he likes someone, but this person seems to be in an arrange marriage, this person also did not know that Abhinox have feelings for her. He described the characteristic of the girl, MC still did not have any idea who the girl was but she gave an advice to Abhinox: "Love without being expressed, is not love."

When they came back, MC met with Larane and they talk about some stuff, until to the point where Larane mentioned that she has feelings for someone. There were few times that Larane also met with Abhinox. Abhinox was preparing to confess to Larane with the intention of getting married. But Larane's marriage was being finalized by his father and mother, the one they wanted their daughter to marry was Astana, the first prince even knowing the fact that both are related. :blobpopcorn_two:(They're cousins).

As it was already decided by Larane's parents, the empress proposed the marriage to the emperor as to connect Lombardy with the imperial family. Regarding the marriage of the princes, it seems like they need the approval of the aristocratic houses. When MC knew who the marriage prospect was, she was adamant to stop the marriage. The marriage was discussed by the emperor and Lulac and h was not surprised as he already knew it from MC. Of course he's against it. The emperor wanted something from the Lombardy's so he would not push the marriage, but grandpa did not give him anything, he gave him an advice instead to not be swayed by the empress wants.
    The emperor was angered by Lulac, and he made a deal with the empress to give him one of the Angenas' mines and he'll push the marriage that the empress wanted. Back to the Lombardy's, Lulac gave a last warning to Vieze about him selling his child for benefits.

Abhinox and Larane met and he proposed to Larane. The custom in the East says that during the proposal, the man will prepare 12 rings for the soon-to-be-bride, and the soon-to-be-bride will wear the different rings each month and then a marriage will be held. Vieze saw these and threatened both and seeing MC allowing the two to meet, he slapped her.

During a conference, the Emperor informed the Aristocratic Lords that he will be marrying his son to the daughter of Vieze Lombardy, some lords were surprised as this ties the Imperial family and the Lombardy but Lulac strongly refused. Emperor asked Lulac if he is disobeying his orders, and ofcourse our chad grandpa strongly insisted that his family will never be married with Imperial family and left the conference and the last moment, the Emperor threatened Lulac that if he left the door now, the Lombardy will never enter the Imperial City again saying it will be a 'gulden rule'. Grandpa said do as you please.

Back to the Lombardy estate, MC gave Larane 5 days to decide if she wanted to escape to the East.
    Lulac called his vassals to stop all operations that his family and his vassals are doing (travel, door-to-door delivery, construction, education, all other business that would greatly affect the empire).

During this time Larane found out what her family view her as after conversing with her parents and brothers, so she finally decided to elope. She gave a signal to MC then talked for a bit about their plan, and then MC went to her grandpa about what she will be doing with Larane's future. She asked for his grandfather to pretend like there's nothing and loosen the guards during the time of Larane's escape. Perez and the twins also help during Laranes' escape to the east. She was brought to a Shipyard(a business MC developed to easily connect East with the Empire). Larane escaped with Abhinox and MC warned the guy just incase he hurt her cousin.

Empress also proposed a bill about the succession in the aristocratic families, where the successors will always be the first born as long as he is a full blooded aristocrat and did not do any major crime. Bill was not passed as MC and Perez made a deal with the emperor with their 'contractual engagement' and pretended to be a loving couple in front of the emperor.

Months later, Larane is now engaged with Abhinox and she received letter from MC and her grandfather and a sigil/symbol of the house Lombardy, the World Tree, this meant that the patriarch gave his blessings to the marriage. Grandfather also said in the letter that Larane will always be a Lombardy.

Vieze, his wife and Velezak were kicked out from the main house, and they had to now live in the annex?(its a place where guests of the Lombardy stays). This meant that his rights to the Lombardy family were now gone.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 6, 2021
    Missaaa, ISTP23, Shendee90 and 171 others like this.