Spoiler The villainess is a marionette

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Lovina, Jun 18, 2020.

1. Fayfay

Fayfay Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can someone spoil me about these:

- So Cayena will become the Empress just for short period of time, then Ethel will replace her? Or will she reign until the end?

- So Cayena will marry Raphy after she pass the crown to Ethel?

bochucha likes this.
  2. snooppyed

snooppyed Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    - she became empress for 7 years waiting ethel became adult. right now ethel just 13 y.o
    - she pass the throne when ethel became adult and marry raphy become duchess
    it descripted below

3. haru_22

haru_22 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Cayena will become the empress??

4. snooppyed

snooppyed Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    to 165

• julia proved the evidence michael corruption and michael got punishment
    • public opinion is emperor esteban who were the wizard
    • rezef got exiled, cayena have tea party with lady in waiting. she decide to return when rezef no longer in capital
    • kedrey absorb the heimble, so duchy teritory get in contact with border. neighboring country holy kingdom got threatened by duchy power
    • nobles try to flatter ethel bcs they believe ethel will become emperor but the biggest ethel supporter the duchy not make a move
    • holy kingdom sent envoy to duchy, it seems like they want marriage alliance with raphy. cayena decide to met them together
    • crown prince ludin and princess sahir from holykingdom came and met raphy. sahir famous for her beauty but raphy just indifferent. ludin is stupid CP, he got his position bcs his position as the eldest. but in the future cayena knows, ludin will be taken down by other so cayena will make that opportunity
    • they decide to have lunch (raphy,ludin,sahir) but then cayena came. they mesmerized by her and raphy hold his desire to hug her. basically bcs the throne is vacant so cayena has the highest authority like emperor.
    • ludin talking about the vacant throne but cayena just tell him to not curious about others household. raphy said he was cayena lover so marriage alliance impossible. the cp and princess agitated and want to pressure duchy bcs they want the heimbel territory.
    • but then ludin make some rude remarks so cayena just tell to make a war. cayena pick the knife and point to him. the ludin sheath his sword to cayena. cayena screamed so others come in, the others only saw that ludin point the sword to cayena.
    • cayena is cunning woman, she makes ludin action as the reason holy kingdom declared war. well after that holy kingdom sent letter apology and not interfere about heimbel. ludin take down from the heir
    • cayena in duchy became known to public. they want to her came back. after that she returns to capital and all heads of family kneeled. yeah after that cayena became empress. debussy is dismissed and baron elivan (nanny’s family) became marquis and became the prime minister
    • the lady in waiting became count and marquis evan got the benefits from lord heimbel territory. anne became caye maid in honor.
    • it has been 3 years cayena became empress. corrupt and bad nobles cleaned up. the empire in it highest peak. cayena became hero with names “ ruler of light in the dark”. empress cayena is incomparable with another ruler. kedrey became grand duchy. cayena among the nobles known as a tyrant. because in cabinet meeting if their works not her standard, she gave a bomb of question and give the cabinet meeting hell. anne famous being scary senior maid, anne told cayena because she is learning from cayena.

cayena awakens her wizard powers again, but raphy got hit by the mana storm make him lose his 6 years memory . so right now raphy memory just 20 years old when he still doesn’t have relationships with caye. caye thought he was cute and innocent and she just seduce him

Last edited: Jul 31, 2022
  5. nurul amelia

nurul amelia Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Looks like a funny side story, can you tell the details when raphael's memory is erased?

TERA29 and Eelillya like this.
  6. cheri

cheri Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I want the details of seducing Raphael *ehem* for research purposes *ehem*

7. TheGodEmperor

TheGodEmperor Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I have a question, do they ever expand on what happened in the first timeline after her death? Did the viscount prick suffer for it? She was, after all, a princess. Even if fallen outta favor.

BrytteM, TrinaAngel and Eelillya like this.
  8. Aestheronyxx

Aestheronyxx Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    did olivia grace end up with someone?

Lilyworld likes this.
  9. Sugar_Sharly

Sugar_Sharly Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes. Actually I couldn't believe it, but she end up with Ethel!!!
    Their age difference are 7 years.

10. cheri

cheri Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah, she ended up with Ethel (Cayena’s younger bro)

Icepride likes this.
  11. Akki2306

Akki2306 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks a lot for all the spoiler... Can somebody spoil Olivia and Ethel love story.. m really curios abt it

12. krishna2100

krishna2100 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link

I still dont understand these type that when the MC stops bothering ML then ML eyes open to the so called "love" they have for MC.

Can someone explain raphael behaviour in the novel?

Last edited: Mar 4, 2021
    Enmea likes this.
  13. ddaengit

ddaengit Member

Reading List:
    Link
    no wait are Cayena and Raphael blood-related?1?1?1 Cuz if they are I don't think I'll be able to continue reading this

14. Wapdyne

Wapdyne Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    ?? No They’re not related

Aqua_the_idiot likes this.
  15. ddaengit

ddaengit Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh wait I mistook Rezef's bloodline for Raphael's,,,, almost gave myself a heart attack lmaooooo

Icepride and Wapdyne like this.
  16. Shiro_chan

Shiro_chan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    anyone... please tell me what will happen to rezef later!!??? ˚‧º·(˚ ˃̣̣̥⌓˂̣̣̥ )‧º·˚ (I mean at the end of the story)
    I don't want anything happened to him I know he's a bad person.. but..but... he have that cute side for his sister and it's like a gap moe for me (〃゚3゚〃)

Mira_bee and DarkeAOU like this.
  17. AileenOwO

AileenOwO Queen of Headaches

Reading List:
    Link
    As far as i know he was exiled but Cayena keep sending letters. In the end he sent a horse chess piece..(?) But its not mentioned that they met again