Spoiler Wife, You Can’t Run After Eating

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by PechDepi, Sep 1, 2017.

1. Alina Moktan

Alina Moktan LaLisa Stole My Heart

Reading List:
    Link
    I feel same way
    But he will change completed into foolish man who madly in love with mc and willing to give everything for her.
    he will suffer like how mc ruthless to him, beat him.

2. Darkness7913

Darkness7913 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I know how you feel, his character is redeemable though..

lazynoodles likes this.
  3. Guang_bao21

Guang_bao21 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh? He change? Can you tell me what actually happened?

4. Deuiche

Deuiche Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Fellow classmates, can I know which chapters she ate each beauties? So far I've only encountered YW ch16-18.
    Can someone tell me which chapters her snu-snu adventures are? :blobtriumph::blobpats::blobpats:

5. AsukaU

AsukaU Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What I need is a list of characters and the significance they play in the story >.<

lazynoodles likes this.
  6. Kanishka Kushram

Kanishka Kushram Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hey can anyone tell me about 4 cold prince qin
    Pretty please:aww::aww::aww::aww:

7. Audene

Audene Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Pls tell me how the relationship of YW with the MC how he able to accept that MC want to sleep with other guys? I really got attached to him especially he is her first.

8. darkcrystal

darkcrystal Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I just want to share about this novel what ever I have read. i decided to read this novel based on its tags review and rating. so I m going to divide it into 2 parts 1 part will be upto 1-100 chapters and 2 part will be 100 to remaining.
    in the beginning I really enjoy fl she is simply badass and pride full with her assassination skills and her all time statement" I only eat but not take responsibility" the way she pay back her enemies are simply great but at one point I really started to get bored eg. Handsome man_targeting them_hunting them_later the same thing "u r my wife" and fl is tough to understand eg. once she say she is in love with ye weiyang( her 1st man to lose v card) then say I want to marry li mincan and later she will fall in love with everyone for a while then again let it go her feelings again starts hunting other mans and the most funniest thing is later from the second part the story become reverse instead of eating she will get eaten by every man and this mans are really tyrant even fl scare of them.
    from the second part:
    . later the 2nd sister of fl who is a concubine of the king committed adultery with crown prince and hang to death but it results Feng family to close the house and leave the position of minister and leaves but fl is given the name of princess of liyanyan by king so she moves there but in middle the things become too magical and after other creatures like pheonix, dragons ,snake ,leopard then sun bow weapons etc will come to picture and story become more shitty and bloody I really didn't expected this thing are coming more shocking is some major character's death I rather feel sorry for them. In middle of 2nd part fl mother will appear who is in fact a mystery and near to the end of the story fl best friend also appear who lost her memories due to time space travel and entrusted by her saviour to kill fl but she didn't remember anything from her past and friend. Fl is damn bored with her surrounding situation she just want to run off but her mans chasing her every where together in a group when she stated that she want to be alone and to live life of freedom all the 6 mans really get angry on her but again she fool them and ran away and because of fl two kingdom's are about to fight one side is haohan( I think he is the dragon) and new king and second side is fl's uncle who has some sun bow poisonous weapon.
    now the characters related to fl:
    1) fl father: He is really a good father to her no matter how much later fl cause troubles to him he gets angry but never take any actions to her till the end only worried about her and he close the Feng family and disappears with his son. His character in fact good and funny especially his interaction with fl and son they shouldn't make him leave in the story I think.
    2) fl bro Feng suzhe: Half brother of fl yet loves n cares a lot about fl yet supporter and protector and rival of Su muyan he is funny and like to eat her foods cook by her maid zi yun for some reason I think he like zi yun and I ship them but as I say this story turns very unexpectedly different and he also disappeared with hi father. I really want him and the father back.
    3) zi yun (all time companion and the imp maid): Zi yun is working under fl's uncle to observe fl all the time she knows fl every relationship with other man yet she is the crime partner of fl sadly she is love with the fl uncle and becomes very jealous of fl and unexpectedly died to protect the uncle and uncle even not recognize her feelings and later ask his man to throw her in snow pit and burn her.she and fl brother is like cat n mice and really I used to ship them.
    4)Yan wusha: Very well known assassin ordered by one of the bitch to kill fl but fl hypothesized him using some skill and turn his mentality into 3 year old child and become one of the useful weapon of fl who knows if he also end up in her harem or not.
    Fl lovers:
    1)ex fiancé or 7 prince: Death
    2) beiteng xiqian: Friend of 7 prince, like to harass fl with his sister , 7 th or with his lovers in every possible way when ever they meet but ended get himself harass, in the near of ending he confessed his love to fl and get killed by the uncle using sun god bow even fl don't like him at all but she really feel sorry for him and bury him in snow. I rather feel sorry for him why it is needed to kill him .he is really pitiful in the end and a good brother towards his bitch sister after his death fl even didn't bother to remember him again.
    3) situ yelei: 7th prince sis fiancé
    4) Su muyan: Cousin of 1st half sister
    5) wei xingyuan: Xiqian's sis lover.
    3 ,4, 5 managed to stay into fl harem 1&2 is dead.
    6) ye weiyang/ qi helian: First man of fl to loose v card later they have a fight and fl realized she is in love with him and first time truly cry for him later they reunite again.
    7) li mincan: Only the man with whom she want to marry because he didn't force himself on her to marry him.later he is attacked by the uncle lost his legs.
    8) li jinran: Bro of li mincan I don't know if he is part of harem or not.
    9)Mo ranbai: First man who see through fl lead intension and slap her for shamelessness when she make a move on him later a part of the harem.
    10) fu xuecan: First tyrant who force fl to the point to marry him forcefully and the rival of wx but fl some how manage to run away his sister is in love with bx and 2nd one to slap fl his 1st time stolen by fl because fl drugged by 7th prince but this man became a good pain in fl ass.
    11)murong Chong: God level in light skill techniques and cousin of crown prince a really psycho and also a biggest pain for fl who knows if he is alive or death fl doesn't like him at all after able to understand his nature.
    12) li zuche: Friend of wx and doctor don't know if he is part of harem or not.
    And even his name I have written correct or not.
    13) dong fang xi: Fl uncle so much obsessive with her even ready to kill fl if she doesn't choose him more importantly ready to kill all the mans in her harem and already kill bx and successfully harm mincan both the legs he is the successor of the sun bow poisonous weapon the poison is too dangerous once the person is shorted no more can be stay alive but li mincan save by fl.
    14)Tuoba Zixiao: One who help fl to escape from her uncle and after her all this time.
    15) lan Yu: White leopard sometime and lover of pheonix in his previous life. One who draw pheonix in the back of fl and fl blame him for her unnecessary troubles she face because of phoenix all the bad mans now following her.
    16) xi menyu: Again one her admirer and fall in love with her.
    Prince:
    1) haohan: He is a tyrant even fl scare of him. he is the person who gave her a jade in her room when she saved him and later he is the king starts battle with her uncle and he has a concubine but he never touch her and she is the one who ask her cousins to send fl's friend to kill her when she see her hubby even started battle for fl she is simply jealous who knows what happens to her later. Fl find in chap 172 she is pregnant she don't know whose child it is maybe it is his.
    2) haoyu: First prince to sleep with her when he was drugged and in deeply in love with her but it is stated he was dead and possessed by a snake spirit smthng and now he is in a snake form.
    3) haofei: Ex fiancé he was killed later and he deserves it.
    4)haochen: Crown prince who has committed adultery with fl second sister or 3rd daughter of father feng then he punished by his father by prison him he always have bad eyes on fl's body even fl hate him who knows if he is dead or alive.
    5)haoyun: Only the brother who didn't make any move on fl even show any interest on her but he is completely smitten by fl best friend maybe in future he will be the part of her harem.
    and that's all I remember because few days before I have read this I love beginning but from the 2nd part I really don't find it that funny and it became very much clingy all the man wants her even know her true colours even so many gets hurts physically or emotionally either by her or rivals because of her and I really feel sorry for the maid zi yun and beiteing xiqian at least they don't deserve this.

Last edited: Jun 4, 2019
  9. Alina Moktan

Reading List:
    Link
    you forget other MLs, they stay in MC's harem at 73 chapter. She become empress of two country and give birth baby girl at 73 chapter.
    14 Xi Men Yu - lazy like mc, he fall for mc too.
    15 Tuoba Zixiao Crown Prince of neighbor country and mc new fiance
    16 Lan Yu - mc previous life lover
    17: Xuanyuan Haohan Fourth Cold Prince

10. darkcrystal

darkcrystal Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Pls note how much I have read and characters I remember I have written above and about those bitches no comments on them they all ended up with bad luck. yes because I feel very bored upto a point that's why I skipped some chapters so I don't know many characters status if they are dead or alive and if dead then who kill them that's it's.

11. Misslynda85

Misslynda85 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Does anyone know where I can find book 2? The links previously provided aren’t working. Thanks!

12. Alina Moktan

Reading List:
    Link
  13. Coffea to Ell

Coffea to Ell 【❀ Sleepy Bunny ❀】

Reading List:
    Link
    :blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone: i read the just a few chapter and then drop it because too many Mls :sweating_profusely:

14. PechDepi

PechDepi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Let’s just said they papapa a lot.