Spoiler The Villain's Savior

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Chizuru, May 5, 2019.

1. boredinthehouse

boredinthehouse Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    In the epilogue alchester became the emperor. They married first then elzay and asef next. There was a scene were they in a picnic the two couple and the twin's father , they found out that day that lisa was pregnant and alchester said exactly the days when lisa got pregnant. He said that he can feel the child from the beginning but he was not sure so he did not say it. But in the twin's father mind he was thinking differently he calculate the days where lisa got pregnant and it was before the marriage he cannot be angry but a little mad at alchester.

*I forgot , not sure but they imprisoned the emperor*

2. boredinthehouse

boredinthehouse Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    In the novel the emperor was really obsessed and in love with alchester's mom but she have a crest with her childhood friend . Then when alchester's mom died, all emperor's women were similar to her and one was asef's mom. The emperor at that time is killing all his kids and asef's mom is pregnant with the emperor's child.

3. Erwinner

Erwinner Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So how does that sidestory end? Sonuds interesting. Is it long?

4. Celebrianna

Celebrianna ❤️‍Solo Leveling❣️

Reading List:
    Link
    Guys, chapter 83 English chapter is out. It’s now current with the Korean RAWs. Aseph and the demon Zikelion face off. He tells Aseph that he killed Zay many times in front of him and if he wants to see the visions. He said he will do the same thing again this time. Meanwhile, Alcester enters the palace and the guards try to tell him he’s forbidden and when he refuses, they announce that he’s starting a rebellion. Alcester is really there to find evidence of Zikelion’s presence and he does find the dark aura but not the demon yet because the demon is at the marquess’ or Aseph’s place looking for Lissa to take her crest. That’s where Aseph confronts him as if he was waiting for him.

5. Johnwill12

Johnwill12 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I believe I understand why they came up with the idea to pretend that Lisa was poisoned. It was a ploy to fool and bait the Emperor and to draw Zikelion out wasn’t it? Meanwhile Alchester is trying to find evidence that the Emperor is in league with Zikelion. He needs evidence if he’s going to make a move against the Emperor. Asef isn’t afraid of Zikelion, he’s faced down evil in the form of all the abuse he suffered at the hands of his drunken father (not real father), and the torture at the hands of Marquess Randel. This time he’s not alone, he’s got Elzay, and together they will find a way to defeat Zikelion. On a lesser note, I hope that Elzay will get Asef to mellow out a little more towards Almoore his Butler, and to make sure he doesn’t threaten other people when it’s not necessary like he did with Lady Tissori.

6. rock.doll

rock.doll Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Wait ....the crazy drunkard was not Azef real father? Did I miss something? :blobunsure:

WOAH. This is SICK. :blobwoah:

Celebrianna and Johnwill12 like this.
  7. Mi shiru

Mi shiru Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Wtf how is his kingdom not in ruins yet if he's this disgusting?:blob_catflip:

Edit: and impulsive

Thank you for the spoiler!

Last edited: Mar 5, 2021
    Celebrianna likes this.
  8. SamSam

SamSam class' ...pas class' !

Reading List:
    Link
    the last chapter is so ...OHLALA! not long left before the end i suppose;
    The novel is still not translated?

9. Celebrianna

Reading List:
    Link
    Finally Aseph received his matching soul mate crest with Jay. I’m so happy for him. And that image of a teenage/young Aseph is beautiful. It’s just so sad he experienced such a terrible past but many good things are ahead for him and Jay as well as Alcester and Lissa.

10. Johnwill12

Reading List:
    Link
    It’s about time that Asef finally received his soul mate crest. Why didn’t he have it before, and why was he suddenly given it now? Both Asef and Alchester had really sad childhoods. Alchester was exiled by his father (Emperor) when he was 5 years old, and spent a better part of his life fighting demons (Zikelion in particular). And we all know just how bad Asef’s life had been until he met Elzay. At last the two of them have people who love them, and I know that things will get better for the both of them.

Fictionaddiction and Celebrianna like this.
  11. Celebrianna

Reading List:
    Link
    So, two days after Asef gets his crest and ends his fight with the demon, he visits the imperial prison with Alcester. There he asks dirtbag king about his mother, Sophia. The dirtbag king has a flashback to when he was traveling in his carriage and happens to see Sophia and toddler Asef in her arms. He asks his guards who is that woman. He thinks she reminds him of Sylvia, Alcester’s mother. The guards said she’s the wife of Knight Hubert. The dirtbag king orders the guard to buy her from her guardian and bring her to him using the method he always use. (This seems to imply he’s done this before)

Dirtbag king says Asef looks like his mother. He asks if he’s there for revenge. Asef basically says he’s satisfied knowing dirtbag king will rot in prison until the day he dies. (I feel this is too lenient a punishment for this trash human being). Later Asef proposes to Jay and told her she’s given him many firsts. She accepts his proposal and they kiss.

12. scrambledeggs

scrambledeggs Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think there is another ending, as I found a blog (it won't let me attach the link but it's a blog by the name of smiling bubble) where she details an alternate ending.

Apparently, the ML kidnaps the MC and she ends up dying in this ending.

Personally, I don't believe this ending to be cannon (duh its an alt ending :p) or a true alternate ending to the current timeline we're reading, like the one written in the novels/webtoon. It just seems nonsensical for him to kidnap her as she loves him so much, she'd likely go with him anywhere willingly. So I consider this ending to be an ending to another unfortunate alternate timeline, like those other timelines where they die as children; so I ignore it lmao.

Tho I did just think of this, as I haven't read the alt ending I cannot know for sure, but perhaps the kidnapping plot happens when she's still rejecting/hesitant of him in season 1.

Last edited: Mar 22, 2021
    syofiaa and Mitsuki000 like this.
  13. scrambledeggs

scrambledeggs Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The reason why Aseph didn't have his seal before is because he sold his soul in a previous life, and the ramifications for betraying god carry over into other lifetimes.

Mitsuki000 and Tt123 like this.
  14. Johnwill12

Reading List:
    Link
    At least that Scumbag won’t ever get out of prison, and everyday will be dark for him since he will never step out into the sunlight ever again. He truly was just a small man trying desperately to be big, and Alchester’s mother Sylvia knew that. He may even go crazy, being haunted by the face and voice of Sylvia, and all the faces (and voices) of all of the lives he had destroyed over the years. Like vengeful ghosts coming back to haunt him day and night. Asef and Alchester want him to suffer just as he had made them suffer.

I’m sure that Alchester’s mother Sylvia was reunited with her true love in heaven, and has been watching over him, likewise for Asef’s mother Sophia as well. I’m sure that Sylvia would’ve loved Alchester’s fiance Lisa if only she had gotten the chance to meet her. Likewise, Asef’s mother Sophia would’ve adored Elzay wouldn’t you agree? Alchester is thankfully more like his mother, and he’s fortunate to have Lisa by his side. I imagine that the Duke has to be feeling proud knowing that his daughter Lisa will soon be the next Empress. I’m sure that Alchester and Lisa will do well as Emperor and Empress of the nation.

Last edited: Mar 22, 2021
  15. Celebrianna

Reading List:
    Link
    Well, it ended with today’s chapter but I was so delighted to see Jay and Asef’s first born child. He has blonde hair like Asef and green eyes like Jay. Most of all though, I’m glad to see Asef will have a “normal” family life. It’s heart warming that he’s the one holding the baby. Nobody protected him most of his childhood and I’m sure he will protect his family fiercely after seeing and experiencing the worst side of life.

Lissa and Alcester were expecting a child first but we didn’t get to see their baby. It’s nice to see them all together eating with the father of both ladies.

16. Hera Elizabeth

Hera Elizabeth Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    [​IMG]
    i wanted to see her other kids but the manhwa ended with them having the son :'(

17. peach.pudin

peach.pudin Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I liked this manhwa but it's sad that we don't get to see their grown up kids and the new crown prince haha, I've read from an instagram post that there will not be side chapters for this manhwa... the novel has side chapters with they married life, kids and stuff? does anyone have spoiles from that ?

Alexaaa_23 and Chikasatowa like this.
  18. Celebrianna

Reading List:
    Link
    I think we should be grateful we got to see their first child. A few manhwa I know just ended and the couple have kids in the novel but not even their first kid showed up at the end of the manhwa. That’s why I’m really pleased to see the first baby in this story before the manhwa ended.

DarkeAOU and Tasnuva like this.
  19. Hera Elizabeth

Hera Elizabeth Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    everyone has different opinion so we shouldn't say what we should do n what we shouldn't. m sure many people wanted to see all their kids

Last edited: Mar 29, 2021
    purple pink, Erwinner and peach.pudin like this.
  20. nonomo

nonomo Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Aw man. It kinda sucks how adaptions are cutting or straight up skipping the side stories. Esp with them often being the couples married life and family time after the main story that I am sure many actually want to see :/

Meleee, sirwence and peach.pudin like this.