Spoiler Shadow queen (manhwa)

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by ChuChi, Jun 8, 2020.

1. Celebrianna

Celebrianna ❤️‍Solo Leveling❣️

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks for all the spoilers. This is a very interesting story. I demand baby Ian’s birth again. I saw the manhwa painting of him and I fell in love and it just really moved me the way Elena, disguised at Lucia, cried watching the painting.

ditka623 likes this.
  2. s254386

s254386 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh my god, I've been looking for this for ages!
    Thank you, thank you, thank you!

3. Ismalia

Ismalia Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link

So, I finished reading the book, thanks Lunaria :blobxd:. But, my sense is that was a little unfair. The MC in the end is considered one great vision woman but is because she already knew what will happen. If I am awake in the '90s and create Facebook, Whatsapp and buy bitcoin, I am a vision woman? I don´t think so :blobsmirk:. Of course, is more easily say than do, and she is a smart woman for implements the things that she knows will happen. But even knowing the principal facts in the future, she only gets her revenge because has the help of 1ML, 2ML, Emílio, persons that didn´t be in her plans in the beginning, in other words, she had luck. So, with she didn´t win will be strange. I liked the history, in general, remembers my studies in school about the age of enlightenment. But for intelligence, I prefer Artizea of the Villainess Lives Twice, and for beauty and nobility, I prefer Navier of the remarried empress, and these two histories have better chemistry between the ML and MC :blobmelt:.

Yume-sama, Angela3107 and Lunaria like this.
  4. Sarahlin

Sarahlin Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What you’re saying is correct, but Elena had the intelligence to utilize her knowledge. She was hailed as a modern woman because she proved her intelligence through the debates at her salon and advanced women’s rights. It’s one thing to have the luck to make your way to the top, but you will need genuine skills to stay at the top. She’s not like Veronica, who had ambitions and good resources but was too stupid to use them efficiently. Elena had grit, determination, and a lot of brains. In addition, making judgment based on the future is a gamble since her actions caused bigger and bigger butterfly effect. I also hoped that the manhwa portray better chemistry between the MC and ML.

5. ditka623

ditka623 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I believe Elena is more similar to Aria from The Villainess Revereses the Hourglass: neither came from prestigious families that's why they were both ignorant and were easily used in their first lives. They needed to work hard and had to improve themselves not just to exact revenge but also to survive. Although they know about the big happenings they had no or very little knowledge how and why they happened so it's more realistic for me that they needed connections and the help of others to achive their goals. Artizea on the other hand wasn't just a passive sacrifice in her 1st life but was actively involved in the happenings, she already had the experience so it was easier for her to act on her own.;)

Last edited: Dec 16, 2021
  6. s254386

s254386 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ok after finishing the story I can just say....
    The author is cruel! I mean, I already had a soft spot for Ren at the beginning of the novel/manga and now, at the end, I cannot avoid shipping him with Elena, I mean.....(don't get wrong, also Ciel is awesome, but it cannot be avoided :LOL:)
    My poor 2nd Male Lead :cry::cry::cry:

bmgy02 and ditka623 like this.
  7. Celebrianna

Celebrianna ❤️‍Solo Leveling❣️

Reading List:
    Link
    In addition, having knowledge and foreknowledge is one thing. Applying that knowledge effectively to achieve one’s goals is essential as well. I like the way Elena uses her knowledge and the way she thought on her feet especially in dynamic circumstances.

8. Deleted member 305104

Deleted member 305104 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks for the spoilers! :bloblove:
    Shadow queen had caught my eyes when it first came out and Elena is so smart I love her so much.

9. ditka623

ditka623 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you so much!
    Elena is even more amazing than I thought, the way she uses her knowledge about the future and adapts to the changes is incredible!
    I truly love it!:X3:

And if we're talking about Elena I believe Leabrick also deserves acknowledgement. I mean the basic concept of Elena's salon and her strategy comes from Leabrick's Noblesse street so despite hating her I gotta admit her capabilities are also outstanding.

Yes, before reading it I thought his feelings would be more onesided but it feels like he had more "screentime" than Ciel and even his chemistry with Elena was somehow stronger. Of course his character is completely different from Ciel's but if I hadn't known the ending I would have thought that this time Ren is the ML (especially when he was injured protecting Elena).
    Of course I have no problem with the ending but the author could have shown us more Elena x Ciel moments maybe then it wouldn't feel like she only ended with him because of the 1st timeline. That's my only "critisism" of the novel.:D

Last edited: Mar 10, 2021
    evanesco99211, bmgy02 and s254386 like this.
  10. bmgy02

bmgy02 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I was really shipping Ren and Elena :( my poor baby :((

s254386 likes this.
  11. Jeydi

Jeydi Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is the auto google translate not working in the novel? Is there's no way to read if you can't understand korean?:cry::cry:

12. athene911

athene911 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hello, I'm new here more like I've been a silent reader,, I want to thank you all for the lovely detailed spoilers,,, I was just wondering when did Elena aka Lucia tells Ciel she is actually the fake Veronica?? I read about when Ren, the Art teacher, the knight finding out but no mention of when Ciel does.

In Ch 28: Elena as Veronica buys the painters that been presented to her by Calipha, the latter even said he will give her a discount since she bought it all, she refused as in that's an insult to the art, she gave him an advance payment while sending the invoice with Anne to the Grand Duke's manager for the complete payment. Calipha was so happy and promised to deliver her good quality arts in the future.
    She also sent a letter to Lia (I don't know what's that for)
    Elena's plan going as planned, she was so excited.
    Unfortunately, The art teacher still couldn't find his muse.

Last edited: Apr 9, 2021
  13. athene911

athene911 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    7.jpg 8.jpg
    Look at her blushing face, she is in love with the Art teacher hopefully in this timeline they will get together (even if he is at first in love with Lucia, you need to move on buddy, she is not even real )
    They deserve a happy ending :oops::blobnosebleed:

Last edited: Apr 8, 2021
    milkyfoxz, Lilyworld and Kuryoma like this.
  14. Sarahlin

Sarahlin Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  15. Sutad Aatma

Sutad Aatma Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Does Ian appear again in this timeline or does it end with something along the lines of 'happily ever after'?

16. Nefroza

Nefroza Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is it bad that even after all this I would have loved it more if Len was the ml? Like it's ok and yeah fine our ml is Ciel I love their kuchy ku moments but Len would have made me swoon if he was ml lol

17. manhwaromancelover

manhwaromancelover Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Who is len actually? i am lost lol but is he the enemy cousin who hated our FL at first?

18. tehpucukharum

tehpucukharum Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ren/Len is the OG Veronica's cousin. He is the one who put poison in OGVeronica.

The relationship Ren has with Elena is going to be friend. He loves her but he knows that Elena love the crown prince. So he decided to be her friends.

milkyfoxz and Reeka98 like this.
  19. Nefroza

Nefroza Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link

Though we all have to give Leabrick a round of appaluse for figuring out it was Elena unlike the old faggot Grand Duke and his bimbo dumb daughter

Sam Moriarty, Reeka98 and Sarahlin like this.
  20. manhwaromancelover

manhwaromancelover Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you!