Spoiler Lady Baby

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Leilacus, Apr 21, 2019.

1. Pedo clown

Pedo clown Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Deleted member 300842 likes this.
  2. Deleted member 300842

Deleted member 300842 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    Your welcome:blobsmilehappyeyes:

Pedo clown likes this.
  3. Yurineduan

Yurineduan Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I also read an article about that myth, but Kaliobi is not a goddess but a nymph, (حورية) and she is considered the oldest and most wise nymph, and she specialized in poetry, singing, playing and writing. Her husband is Apollo, the god of astrology and music, and it was said that he was immortal in beauty and manhood .. Oh, it's an honest hint :X3::X3: رياس

DOHere, Shinxyra, Pedo clown and 2 others like this.
  4. hyakuya

hyakuya Member

Reading List:
    Link
    omg thank u so much for this i can't wait till we see their relationship unfold in the manhwa :aww:

Plum2112 likes this.
  5. XiaoXin

XiaoXin Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can anyone tell me who the lady that reversed time was? I read the whole thread and nobody seemed to have mentioned it lmao. Maybe I missed it? Can you please tell me.

6. Plum2112

Plum2112 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    She was mentioned in this spoiler

I can't find the exact spoiler, but in another spoiler they said the "cup" (which is the lady) actually existed. So when lippe was in her lowest point, the cup appeared and granted her a wish( turn back time to save her family)
    Edit: found it (it was mentioned here)(Reas sacrifices himself for Lippe)

Last edited: Apr 26, 2021
  7. Mxnhwa

Mxnhwa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This question was a while ago but....
    So basically Lady Sarinette tried to scam Lippie into selling her baby salon to get stigma from her and the temple to get it. Lippie knew they were doing something so she got proof and everything and exposed the temple and Sarinette at her 13th b-day party. After that Sarinette is hated by all nobles because Lippie was really popular and liked. Sarinette was basically a commoner now because she was running out of money and stuff so she went to Lippie’s house to beg her for forgiveness. Obviously Lippie said no and tried to make her leave but Sarinette stabs herself and dies. Everyone actually thought she was gonna stab Lippie so they ran to her. The one who “saved” her tho was Dominic. Dominic is the knight we saw in the flashback from the other timeline who stuck by Lippie’s side. Thats how Dominic and Lippie met and became her knight. And btw Stigma is basically the source of power that people use thats why the temple tried taking it from Lippie because its always been claimed by them so they could sell it and make money. Just being around it and training is what makes people want it.

Last edited: May 20, 2021
    Ang3Blue, geckin, Liliss and 18 others like this.
  8. Mxnhwa

Mxnhwa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The one who reversed time was the silver haired lady at the start of the manhwa. Lippie summoned her when she sung because she was also blessed with the power she has in the current timeline.

rock.doll likes this.
  9. Mxnhwa

Mxnhwa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Not much is said about their relationship I think which is a bummer. From what I read it seemed like they never talked about it. When Hildert found out about their relationship he just left Lippie and Reas to eat and drink tea together alone. Reas also knows Hildert likes Lippie. I doubt their previous life friendship was talked about since Hildert was pretty irrelevant in the past timeline as he and Lippie only met during the war and never talked after. In the current timeline after Reas becomes emperor Hildert is like a second in command you could say? In the side stories Reas runs away from all his work and leaves Hildert to do it so he can go and spend time with Lippie:blobmelt:.

Last edited: May 17, 2021
    its0k, Karin17, fallscorpio and 9 others like this.
  10. Lilyworld

Lilyworld Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Does anybody know the chemistry between Rias and Calliope in the first timeline???

c1aragriffith and Plum2112 like this.
  11. c1aragriffith

c1aragriffith Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm pretty sure they were just friends cuz a war was going on and I don't think Lippie would have wanted to be with Reas after all her family died so I think they were just close friends

12. Mxnhwa

Mxnhwa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I answered someone’s question that was a lot like yours its on page 48 :blobReach:

Last edited: May 17, 2021
  13. As.1

As.1 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hey! Does anyone have spoilers about yurian's end?

14. Yurineduan

Yurineduan Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hello, I saw chapter 115, it was wonderful, but I don’t understand what the grandmother said about a hint
    for example: what is the relationship of living her as a normal person after the death of the first emperor? I did not understand the part that I talked about my father Rias in general

luvieofaoa and Athy1000 like this.
  15. Yurineduan

Yurineduan Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    His mother suffered from psychological problems after the death of her daughter so due to several problems with her husband they would be divorced
    As for Julian, he will not become a murderer, but a normal person who continues to love and defend Leppe
    See the spoiler in the back for more details

16. NIDEON

NIDEON Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you very very much for answering my question and sorry for the late reply. I highly appreciate it

Mxnhwa and Ang3Blue like this.
  17. Geedi

Geedi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is that the lady who was mean to her in her previous life.

18. Geedi

Geedi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So who whas it that killed of her family and why and can simeone give me a summary of the story plz and ty

Athy1000 and c1aragriffith like this.
  19. AthanasiaDeAlger

AthanasiaDeAlger Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I couldn't find the novel anywhere. please where can I find it?

20. Plumpuppeach

Plumpuppeach Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Does my any of my boy's Harrison, Hilbert, Luicus & Robert ever find someone they love? Do they get married as well?

I feel like Robert end up with Harrison sister lol, im only Ch.58 in the Manhwa (but its kinda slow paste) and only read the fourm pages 48-52

OH and whats with Julian (pink hair twin) idk I feel like he a born psychopath.
    Edit: Oh- does Julian like lippe? Does he fall in love with her or has a crush? Or does he just simply respect her because she was kind to him & only likes her because she reminds him of his sister
    Just read manhwa Ch.75 don't tell me Harrison falls or starts to have a crush on lippe?

Any whose read the novel please help me & answer

Last edited: Mar 12, 2021
    Ang3Blue likes this.