Spoiler Golden time

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by chrismacks, Mar 29, 2018.

1. chax412

chax412 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    so glad he found out about her identity much earlier the Eli with Edna's in "Light and Shadow" !

2. newbornleaf

newbornleaf Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    is cayden wife good?

3. aasin

aasin Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Same!! :blobhighfive:

She's good, don't worry :blobshh:

4. bigredqueen

bigredqueen Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Katrina, Cayden’s wife, is a good person.. she loves her husband & loyal to him, even above her birth country.. We’ll see how she escapes from her prejudice of Northeon people as barbaric, cruel, & uncivilized by opening her mind & having conversations & interactions with Jessica..

If you have any other questions, I can help answering & elaborate it into more spoiler.. rather than sporadic or random spoiler, it’s easier to write something to a certain direction, sorry.. :blobbunny:

5. newbornleaf

newbornleaf Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    any spoiler about their 3 children? what will happen to them in the future? I heard that alex will become a king and also has a good wife, I think her name is jessica if i remember correctly.

6. bigredqueen

Reading List:
    Link
    Edna & Eli’s children?

Yes Alex will be the next king of Earl’s world.. Now in manhwa Alex already knows Kenny is Jessica and after this they’ll go to nearest ally’s territory, which is Kian’s Northern yard, as Alex & his companion can’t have enough manpower to head-on with Count Dujak’s soldier.. Alex will meet Edna who rushes to save him even tho she was still injured.. Perhaps we’ll get a glimpse of Kian’s twins son cos they’re important characters in third novel, Glory..

Then Alex will help Cayden in the Palace, whose health is deteriorated due to Michaela’s arsenic.. he’ll soon be appointed of king proxy as Cayden falls into (fake) coma, in order to get definite proof of poisoning..

But while Alex in the Palace, he can’t bring Jessica as Katrina still has grudges on Nortehon & hate them in general.. He’ll look for a safe house in town for Jessica and left her with Arren, Lampard, and some Lampard’s followers..

Alex will tell Agnès that Jessica is here in Earl’s world but tell her to definitely not go visit her.. Agnes who becomes emotional can’t keep her promise and go to the safe house.. This is an important part cos Frederick who chases after Jessica to Earl’s world knows they she’ll visit Agnes sooner or later & keep an eye to Agnes’ step.. Unfortunately, that day he follows Agnes to Jessica’s place..

That will result in Agnes’ death and Jessica’s determination to become Queen of Northeon and yes she’s gonna be Alex’s wife..

They’ll have a son together named Eden, as Eli asks Alex to name his son after Edna’s other name..

For Edna & Eli’s third child, Elisha, will be the main character of third book.. The ml is the eldest of Kian’s twins.. But Glory is rather a dark story compared with the other two :blobcry: it’s a nice story tho but prepare your heart..

We’ll get a chapter about the second child, Kay, who becomes the Duke of Westfield at the end of third book.. he’ll marry a daughter of a fallen nobel who works as maid in his manor.. His wife is gentle & kindhearted woman.. Kay’s son’s name is Eli’s original name, Hayden.. This what Edna wants..

Kay & Alex are often described as bright children.. Alex is a genius like Edna & Kay is his shadow who has no flaws, that’s why Elisha is kinda feel inferior as she seems to be the ordinary one in the family :blobsob:

And perhaps Glory is kinda sad story cos it’s closed by Edna & Eli’s death due to old age :blobsad::blobcry:

7. chax412

Reading List:
    Link

and here I was starting to feel like they were
    immortal :blob_teary:

8. aasin

aasin Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    TSM for the spoilers bigredqueen!! That's sad to hear :blobcry:

Just saw chap 55....it beautiful :bloblove:!!

chax412 and bigredqueen like this.
  9. bigredqueen

Reading List:
    Link
    I know, it was so sad.. so serene yet sad :blobpensive:
    It was occurred three years after the main event of Glory, Eli & Edna moved near to Elisha & her family’s home..

At the beginning of Glory, Eli was going somewhere (north I think, place with many onsen that good to heal the body) cos his old wounds was affecting his health so much.. That’s why he wasn’t there much to help Elisha..

It was a good day, the sun was shining and Edna & Eli hugged each other while looking at the sky.. They were whispering their love to each other & Edna went first, then it was Eli..
    The last year was rough for Edna cos she’s been sick many times, even more than Eli..

Elisha’s children tried to wake them up to ask them to play but they were just there sleeping.. When the kids told Elisha & his husband Kyle, they knew they were gone.. and both of them were crying..

Glory itself was mentioned when Kay, 2nd bro of Elisha, blessed her for her decision to go with Kyle.. May the glory be with you

shashasha, BananaChi, Selin and 21 others like this.
  10. SilverSoul1

SilverSoul1 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Although it's really painful to see the main characters of the first trilogy die, this is what makes the author's novel worth reading. Although they're just a fantasy novel, they are potrayed in such realistic way. no time travel, no reincarnation, no transmigration, just a realistic/almost realistically potrayed about the life of people in the past, especially the nobles. I really feel sad to hear about Edna &Eli's death, but that's what makes this novel really beautiful.

If you don't mind me asking, what happen between Jessica & Fedrick after that @ssh0le found Jessica's hideout? Will she be the one who kills Fedrick?

11. chax412

Reading List:
    Link
    ohh thanks for the spoilers @bigredqueen :blobsmilehappy: Kyle, Elisha's said husband : I he a commoner ? Is it what GLORY actually is about ?

IceQueenRinne1234 likes this.
  12. Celebrianna

Celebrianna ❤️‍Solo Leveling❣️

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks for the spoilers. So both Alex and Kay are intelligent children. Well, their parents are outstanding so I can see that. Does anyone know how much older Alex is than Kay? I know Alex is 12 years older than their baby sister. When Alex was 15 years, the sister was 3 years old.

Last edited: Feb 17, 2021
    Selin likes this.
  13. nixp

nixp Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    :blobsneeze::blob_plusone::blob_teary::bloblove::blobtired::blobsob::blobfearful::blobalert:blobmelt_thumbs:blob_teary::blobsob:
    i dont know how i feel. i cant express it.
    thank you for the spoiler and :blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone:

14. ArkiV_10

ArkiV_10 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Kian was Edna's knight when she was still known as prince Eden. He has long blonde hair. After the revolt Eli asked Kian to join him as he is very skilled so Kian joined Eli because he can see the light (or sign of a good leader) in the eyes of Eli and it reminds of prince Eden whom he believed he failed to protect.

shashasha, BananaChi, Selin and 2 others like this.
  15. djan29

djan29 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Re read the Light and Shadow manhwa for the 10 time...while waiting for golden time to update again...I left the manhwa at chapter 5 then I caught up to the latest:blobsad: its really frustrating to wait even though theres spoiler and you know how it will advance Im still excited to read it:blobsob: wish they update it soon

Celebrianna likes this.
  16. Tina1967

Tina1967 New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    OMGGG !!!! Bigredqueen is that serious, bu how is it possible the beginning was so nice ??? That’s so sad the fact they decided to show it in the books, but are you sure about it ? Did you read the three books ? Maybe the manhwa (I guess Ryuu Hyang is the author and the designer too) won’t show because it’s too cruel. I’m so sorry, I’m hassling you so much, but please tell us about the details, I wish I wasn’t that curious, still thank you very much letting us get to know the spoilers !

17. Deleted member 321603

Deleted member 321603 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks for spoilerss

18. kanigara

kanigara Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ohh no..
    Im not ready for eli and edna

So who is husband of elisha?

19. Celebrianna

Celebrianna ❤️‍Solo Leveling❣️

Reading List:
    Link
    In the spoiler you quoted, the male lead in her story is said to be the older twin of Kian’s kids. So most likely he’s the husband since most times a main couple of a story effectively means their love story as well.

20. aasin

aasin Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I just saw chapter 59....and I really wanna know something
    Is that man willy??? please nooo :blob_teary::blob_teary::blob_teary::blob_teary::blob_teary: