Spoiler The Way to Protect the Female Lead's Older Brother/여주인공의 오빠를 지키는 방법

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by GolgoGolgo, Jan 31, 2021.

1. Vivixoxo

Vivixoxo Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    They don't have any children currently, but the author has mentioned it a couple of times on her twitter.

According to her, the first child would have blonde hair & gold eyes, and the second child would have blonde hair & red eyes (Roxana's genes were stronger). The first child would be a daughter who resembles both Roxana and Cassis in appearance and personality while the second child, a son would look like Roxana with Achille's personality (it's been a while so I hope I remember that right).

This is NOT confirmed though and it's only what the author would imagine their children to be like. She also mentioned that Uncle Jeremy would have some serious self-conflict if Roxana has a baby later (he's angry because of Cassis, but happy since it's Roxana) :LOL:

TrinaAngel, lomenais, IIVISS and 50 others like this.
  2. missbluesunglasses

missbluesunglasses Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    OOh! Can you link the author's twitter?

3. misa191199

misa191199 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is there anyone read the special side story? Can I have some spoil plsssss ;(((

4. luvsunny11

luvsunny11 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  5. Vivixoxo

Reading List:
    Link
    abbott likes this.
  6. Kezi

Kezi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks for the spoilers. The pastebin links kept failing at first but worked after a while. Idk why
    EDIT: I can't not say anything after reading the dad's demise. Imagine raising a litter of literal psychopaths that don't know love, loyalty, or familial affection( in fact, you kill off any that might feel guilty for betraying you), then being shocked when they betray you. Is this the ultimate surprised pikachu?

Last edited: Mar 6, 2021
  7. Hypothon

Hypothon Semi-known disqus/NUF smut/shoujo commenter.

Reading List:
    Link
    After rereading the latest on this thread, the kids spoiler are enough for imagination land as of the moment, heck uncle Jeremy having conflicting feelings is hilarious! Also... Jealous Cassis is *chef's kiss*
    3daysandnights*x is *fans self*
    but Cassis being so happy when Roxanna called him hers is oddly adorable but at the moment so hard to imagine

8. Fishyla

Fishyla Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Was there an MTL of the scene of Roxana leaving hickeys? I want to know the difference with the manhwa :blobpeek:

takoyakicheeks and 4spoils like this.
  9. Sugar_Sharly

Sugar_Sharly Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Why the title ‘The Way to Protect the Female Lead's Older Brother’?

From the fist time I read this novel, I thought why it must protect FL’s brother?. When I see that Roxana has good ability and intelligent, there must be another way to save Roxana's life, or just do something to prevent Cassis being kidnapped by Lant Agriche. Like informed Pedelian secretly that Cassis would be kidnapped or told them to increase Cassis's protection because someone was targeting him.

Now, After I read the epilogue of "Flower of the abyss" from the perspective of Roxana Agriche [Extra chapter 28-40], I somewhat understand it. You can't feel complete of reading this novel before reading this epilogue.

Facts:
    -
    Roxana Agriche[Novel version] was not a villain. Instead, she just a gentle and lonely child, and was suffering as the Agriche’s child.
    - Roxana Agriche[Novel version] was intelligent and capable person that she could get top 3 of monthly evaluation in Agriche. Although she was desperate and afraid every month if she would failed and might die.
    - Roxana Agriche[Novel version] was really beautiful, more than Sylvia, and could capture all the male leads in the novel. Noel Bertium also had the same reaction to Roxana[present] and called her Luna. But, Roxana Agriche[Novel version] deliberately doing something that made the male leads would hate, so they would not obsessed to her.
    - Roxana Agriche[Novel version] loved Cassis Pedelian until she died. She made Lant gave Cassis as her toy. She treated him kindly and treated his injury from the torture of other Agriche’s siblings. She put him on her bedroom. Although Cassis’s condition now was just like a living doll that lost his mind and just silent.
    - The one who destroy the Agriche was Roxana Agriche[Novel version]. She used taboo magic that summoned ghost to kill all the people inside Agriche. By this time, Sylvia was already out of Agriche’s mansion as Roxana’s Request.
    - Roxana Agriche[Novel version] helped Sylvia several times when Sylvia being chased by Lant, and when Sylvia was held captive by Orca and Jeremy.
    - Roxana Agriche[Novel version] spent most of her time in her room with Cassis(Still in dull mind but sometime had a little reaction, he also helped her when Fontine hit her). She told him her story and hugged him when she lonely. She often had nightmare that made her hard to fell asleep. She expressed her true smile to him. She realized Cassis didn’t like being restrained. So she kindly released him from the restrain on his limb and ankles. But one day, other Agriche’s siblings killed him. And Lant ordered to hung Cassis’s head in the mansion. When Roxana Agriche[Novel] came back to her room, she surprised Cassis not there and afraid he escaped and left her alone. But when she found and looked Cassis’s head, she couldn’t bear it and fainted.
    She was punished because she couldn't keep her toy and even fainted that disgraceful as Agriche. After her punishment, she became cruel to the servant that couldn’t keep their eyes to her toy. And she back to gain Lant’s interest and asked again Cassis’s head as her present. She kept Cassis’s head on her room and treated him as before he died. It didn't matter if Cassis lived or died as long as he was by her side.
    - Roxana Agriche[Novel version] sometime dreamt of her being in another world as she was there reading a book that have a story as her life now. But from the perspective of Sylvia Pedelian.
    At the end of her life, she cast 2 taboo magics, the first was summoned the ghost and the last was a magic that could change past, present and future. She got the book of taboo magic from Griselda as the last gift(Griselda was already died).

Now I can see, the most life regret of Roxana Agriche[Novel version] is her love to Cassis. So without realizing it, the current Roxana give so much care to Cassis that almost risked her life.
    And the most of the most fact is, I cried a lot reading this epilogue. T_T

Last edited: Mar 8, 2021
  10. tehanu

tehanu Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Many thanks to the people who shared the novel chapters but I've noticed nobody has shared the translations for the most recent 4 side stories that somebody mentioned a while ago, I'm especially curious about the alternate universe roxana x dion one, so if somebody could that'd be greatly appreciated.

11. Hypothon

Hypothon Semi-known disqus/NUF smut/shoujo commenter.

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks for the add-on with Griselda dying in TL1. Its honestly a shame, OGRox (honestly, confused on which nickname I should follow, Ana or Roxie?) and MC ARE close with Griselda (and is still capable enough to be part of the top 3 Agriche children) but MC was able to whip Jeremy into shape to the point Jeremy showed no interest to Sylvia.
    I second on that Rox & Dion sidestory! Wonder how the author is gonna make it remotely romantic when they're still half siblings, is this... mindbreak end for MC?

yukihibari likes this.
  12. Vivixoxo

Reading List:
    Link
    I’ve only read the first chapter of the Dion x Roxana side story so here’s a little info on it for those curious. Just a note, it is NOT a romantic path/story between Roxana and Dion.

This is for the first chapter (not sure how many chapters there are), and I haven’t gotten around to finishing it yet.
    This is basically a “what if” scenario of Roxana not choosing to be with Cassis. She goes back to Agriche, and everyday, Cassis is waiting outside the mansion for her, but she refuses to meet him. She uses the illusion butterflies to prevent him from coming inside the mansion. Dion goes to Roxana’s room to inform her of Cassis but she coldly tells him to get out. After he leaves, Roxana stares at the vision of Cassis through one of her butterflies for a while. In this path, Roxana is dying. Her life force is decreasing each day and she’s starting to lose control of the poisonous butterflies. Jeremy and Dion both notices this. Jeremy wants to save her so he secretly tries to meet with Cassis (he knows Cassis can save her) but Roxana punishes him whenever she finds out. He gets into a fight with Dion, who mocks him for doing something like that. The chapter ends with Cassis saying he would never let go of Roxana until she died (something like that).

Fun fact! The author actually stated why she choose that title. It’s because the first half, you’re protecting the original FL (Sylvia)’s older brother and then in the second half, you’re protecting Achille, or the doll of Achille (Nyx) who is the current FL (Roxana)’s older brother! ;)

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 9, 2021
  13. tehanu

tehanu Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    thank you! If you could also summarize the other chapters as you read them that would be lovely

14. tealvalley

tealvalley Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    HOLY- FINALLY also tysm for the spoiler!

aetheerry likes this.
  15. janejuogs

janejuogs Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    thank you really much for the spoiler. It’s really sad that the original Roxana had a bad ending. I somehow wish she could have a good ending after hearing her story.

ps.: i hope my post doesn’t get deleted again. Idk why it get deleted though

Lilyworld and yukihibari like this.
  16. otherluna

otherluna Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hello, I've translated that part and I just want to specify that that's not the end of the side story itself, only its first chapter (there are two chapters for it). Although I've been too busy to finish translating the second chapter, I did take a sneak peak and the original ending is :blobowoevil_horns:
    It is NOT a side story with a happy ending.

I'll also be translating the 4 newest side stories, but I'll start with the RoxannaxDion and Roxanna PedelianxCassis Agriche since those seem to be the most interesting ones :aww::blobokhand:

cerecita, syiraelric, abbott and 9 others like this.
  17. Mangafreakspark

Mangafreakspark Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    OMG :cry::cry:this is torture
    She’s really torturing sweet cassis and her obsessive slave like brothers
    Isn’t there at least a single happy life for her? Even if it’s for only one year

Thanks for the spoilers

18. erinxxco

erinxxco Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I've compiled everything from 57-end and side stories. anyone up to proofread it with me?

swoosh, Manhwalover2 and sherry24 like this.
  19. peach.pudin

peach.pudin Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    In chapter 64 deon and roxanna talked about asil's death, but I didn't get it too much idk is because is mtl or my bad reading comprehension lol
    did someone get it? specially the last part when they talk about what they want?