Recommendations OP Mentor MC teaching newbs

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by Grand_Rider_Iskandar, Mar 6, 2021.

1. Grand_Rider_Iskandar

Grand_Rider_Iskandar Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Just like the title said. The MC teaching newbs is the focus throughout the entire story. The focus is the students being taught by the MC themselves. By "newbie" it means newbie by the definition given by the MC. So even if they're some OP demon king, as long as the MC sees them as newbs because the MC is that op, that demon king is just a newb.

I was hoping for Library of Heaven's Path to be this story, but it's not. All of the things that happened in the story is just a tool used to increase his ego. And the problems in the story that he solved are problems that he himself created anyway. I stopped readimg at around c1000 when it just got way too dumb.

That's why I'm looking specifically for an OP MC. So that they have no other motives except that they taught their students for shits and giggles or because they like teaching. So no secretly raising a diciple to defeat their foe or stop a calamity bullshit. That's not teaching. That's called taking advantage of somebody. Like the MC in LOHP. Does he still have an actual student in the later chapters?

rialm likes this.
  2. Nyctophilia

Nyctophilia Pretend Don't Exist

Reading List:
    Link
    MEMORIZE i think.

3. sayadewa

sayadewa Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    History's Number One Founder - The master truly teach the student as best as he could, because the system demands it. The students also got enough screen time, at least the main ones.

4. Grand_Rider_Iskandar

Grand_Rider_Iskandar Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Well, that's certainly one way to put it. Placing a Sword of Damocles on top of the MC's head to make him earnestly teach his deciples kinda fits.

Also, I forgot to put this. The novel can be anything. Either translated or original english works. Novel or web novels are fine. As long as they're good.