Recommendations Yuri w/age difference

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by Mr.Tiemos, Feb 21, 2021.

1. Mr.Tiemos

Mr.Tiemos Clifford’s Big Little Cousin, Loves Hugs

Reading List:
    Link
    As far as I’ve seen on this site there’s a fair selection of Yuri novels. However, in the VAST majority of them the two (or more if Harem) are of similar age. A good example is ‘I Favor the Villainess’- which is an exceptional Yuri novel might I add.
    What I’m looking for are Yuri/Shoujo Ai novels/manga where there’s a fair age gap between the two.
    An example that I like is ‘JK-chan and Her Classmate’s Mom’

Restrictions?
    Bisexual Protagonist is fine as long as the main focus is Yuri/Shoujo Ai.
    It can have fluff, smut, and/or romance, and I would like to avoid tragedy but I can overlook it for a good story.
    Netorare is generally a no, HOWEVER, I am fine with it if that is the premise to the story, as is with a fair majority of the Otome Heroine X Villainess novels (although people tend to gloss it over, that IS NTR).
    Lastly, Please try to avoid Yaoi/Shounen Ai... but, an exception could be overlook if it’s something like: two women find their respective fiancés cheating on them with the other’s fiancé, and so they run off together and then Yuri!

tldr: Looking for MILF X Classmate age difference Yuri, and I have some leniency on requirements.

2. Yandere Devil

Yandere Devil QUEEN OF YURI- Love GL

Reading List:
    Link
    For The Rest of Our Life

Ugly_purple and Mr.Tiemos like this.
  3. Mr.Tiemos

Mr.Tiemos Clifford’s Big Little Cousin, Loves Hugs

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you for the recommendation, I’ll be reading it soon... -ish.
    I started reading Solo Leveling on Mangadex and I’m hooked XD