Question type of system and personality?

Discussion in 'Novel General' started by AQZ, Mar 7, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AQZ

AQZ 《[re]tired frog》

Reading List:
    Link
    if you were to die and gain a system, what type would you like, and the type of personality you want your system to have?

here's mine: i want any type of shop (yk like restaurant, pet, internet cafe, cafe, etc) system, in any timeline. personality-wise: i want a fun, slightly arrogant system who responds to me, not one of those cold ones that just respond to your questions.

Raven Evernight likes this.
  2. Arbelbyss

Arbelbyss 『Abyss Scion』『Epiphron』『Tempestarius』

Reading List:
    Link
    I would want either one of these three: No System, Growth System, or Limited System.

Simply because No System would mean I would not be dictated and have my fate be in control of another or they would have less control of me, as the granting of said system is highly dubious. If I'm the only one who has it, why? And if everyone does have it, then they are in the same boat of being controlled. If we are slaves to a system then we do not have control over our fate.

Growth System so it grows as I grow, the more power it has the more power I have. The personality for it would basically be a mirror of me or be an assistant to me in doing things that I could not regularly do. You could say it would be a Warlock of the Magus World type system that Leylin Farlier has. In a sense, I'm basically giving way for my power to feed into something that can assist me as I assist it.

And finally, a Limited System in that of the trait Kang Hansoo has in Reincarnator; Seven Stars. In that he can only attain 7 skills thus limiting his choices but having the ability to grow them as well he basically gains the knowledge of the creator in that I could make it better as I understand the owner's purpose/intent to have such a power in why they created it and follow along its path to improve said skills. (Psychometry is also what I desire from that novel, but traits are traits and I guess you can say Seven Stars gives you everything the creator had as they made said skill) In a sense it's a remembrance personality that assists me, as I basically speak with a copy of the creator for said skills as they are ingrained into said skills via the trait.

Little moon and AQZ like this.
  3. Bobasis

Bobasis Weeeeee

Reading List:
    Link
    I want a system that lets me grab stuff from other places (different worlds,house,etc ) . As for personally I want them to be helpful but fun .

Little moon and AQZ like this.
  4. Arbelbyss

Arbelbyss 『Abyss Scion』『Epiphron』『Tempestarius』

Reading List:
    Link
    Dokodemo door?

AQZ likes this.
  5. AQZ

AQZ 《[re]tired frog》

Reading List:
    Link
    yeye, like a dimensional space?

6. Raven Evernight

Raven Evernight But they never just accepted me for the way I was…

Reading List:
    Link
    I’d want a beast god system that will turn me into an immortal god of beasts with the ability to turn myself into any beast including divine beasts and it’ll have a divine beast shop where I can buy cute little divine beast cubs and raise them and they’ll be 100% loyal to me be able to cultivate into human form and talk to me so I’ll be surrounded by cute little beasts which is awesome and I’ll be able to buy interesting magical treasures from the system and the payment would come from the love my beasts have for me the more they love me the more love points I get to buy things from the system and I want the system to turn into a cute little boy that acts super cute and calls me big brother I just want cute things from my system also the shadow power from solo levelling would be cool too you know

AQZ likes this.
  7. novaes

novaes Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Completely without any personality at all.

The thought of having some weird sapient thing inside my head that reads all my thoughts, modifies my body and can force me to do "quests" without my consent just doesn't appeal to me at all. It bothers me at a level that just strikes me as something beyond acceptable.

Fishy_MC_FishMan likes this.
  8. Beren

Beren Holy Saint

Reading List:
    Link
    A dumb "little cute" system that I can trick into doing things my way. I think I'd like to run a book or antique store and meet all sorts of interesting characters without actually becoming the protagonist. I guess, I'd be their gold finger?

Raven Evernight and AQZ like this.
  9. MidstNost

MidstNost 【 Reigen's Saltshaker 】【 Lingtian Raider 】

Reading List:
    Link
    Su Luxia's system 100%
    Idk why im attracted to a hamster, but it's just too cute
    +1

AQZ likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.