Recommendations ruthless mc or not generic shitty mc (i am begging)

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by R0hqn, Feb 23, 2021.

1. R0hqn

R0hqn Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    so many good novels i just can't read because it makes me want to throw up. i was just starting to read versatile mage and the generic mc that doesn't have any character and is a hero hiding his ability is horrible. if your gonna be a shitty character that just goes around getting angry, saving your friends and being underestimated. i can think of countless great novel ideas that a ruined by generic mcs with so many love interests. if your not gonna be a ruthless mc at least don't be a generic underestimated piece of shit, like The Legendary Mechanic, he's not exactly ruthless but at least he's not chasing girls and acting like a 5 year old. recommendations pls, and i have already read God Of Slaughter, wmw, Reverend Insanity, everyone loves large chests, ultimate evolution, custom made demon king and others, and also please no novels under 400 chapters or mtl, I REPEAT please no novels with chapters under 400 or mtls

2. MidstNost

MidstNost 【 Reigen's Saltshaker 】【 Lingtian Raider 】

Reading List:
    Link
    Emperor's Domination
    The only harem cultivation novel I find bearable to read. Slight warning that It starts boring since he is underestimated at the start, but after hitting chapter 200+ mark, it picks up the pace. I assure you though, he's absolutely ruthless.

3. Isaac20

Isaac20 Dark Lord | RS

Reading List:
    Link
    Tower of Karma - MC even killed the whole family because he wanted to wipe out his existence (624 chaps, completed, no harem)

Despapa69 and Reack like this.
  4. evil lnfant

evil lnfant Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Honestly, if you can stand reading God Of Slaughter and everyone loves large chests then you can pretty much read any edgy novel out there regardless of the quality.
    Anyway, I recommend Against the Gods if you want a long-running novel with a ruthless mc that becomes unstoppable and feared as the big bad later on. It also has one of, if not the best written harem in the xianxia genre.

5. evil lnfant

evil lnfant Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Wasn't ED's appeal the fact that he's underestimated despite him basically knowing pretty much everything about the known world?
    Its formula is:
    >Waltz in some well-known sect
    >gets underestimated
    >acts like he owns the place
    >gets mocked for it
    >surprise! he actually owns the place

You're right though, there are parts where he gains some credibility. But I guess that's just most CN novels. MC comes, conquers, then leaves; rinse and repeat.

Nagisa11 and jad14661 like this.
  6. Atsumio

Atsumio Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The New World on royal road
    MC wants to get stronger, is clever and can be ruthless. He only loyal to his girl who also can be ruthless.
    Great world building and power levels btw

7. Imi

Imi Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
  8. Daresan

Daresan Well-Known CN Master

Reading List:
    Link
    You have managed to read God Of Slaughter..... Legendary badge of honour for you.

Author's mind was sick, Mc raped almost every girl around.Honestly its amazing you can read that kind of novel so i dont think you will have any problem with these novels

Martial world
    True Martial World
    Fake Martial world
    Martial God Asura
    Martial God Space
    Ancient strengthening techniques
    Dragon marked wargod
    Wu dong qian ku
    Invisible Dragon
    Against the Gods
    King of Gods (Written by fastfood restaurant 5/5 recommended)

Lol