Spoiler The Crown Princess Audition

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Ahmya, Jul 29, 2020.

1. MariL

MariL Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 41 MTL:

Cana says that the previous winner crown princess Amelial used to be lover of Alexander - Duke of Lurier (Cedar's father) but abandoned him and joined garden competition, so Perhaps Alexander let his guard down and had Rose with a woman who looks like her,
    Then she threatens Apple by saying that if this gets discovered that a member of the royal family(? had entered the competition, Lauriers and Ardens including Apple will get executed for treason, also reveals that she knew apple was the og candidate and feels sorry for her, but Apple says it was a mutual decision do it doesn't matter. So Cana demands for Rose to resign the competition or she won't keep her mouth shut about Rose's past.

Man it feels like Cana ,,googled" pics, typing 'crown princess look-alike' and automatically assumed that Brunette to be Lurier's lover XD plus why would he keep a picture of previous king and the princess' romantic night if he didn't get over her, lol. Also for some reason she refers to Rose as the royal family member so idk what's going on.
    anyway to conclude she def doesn't know what is really going on behind the scenes.

Guys I found trial version of the book on Kakao free for everyone (140 page in total)
    https://page.kakao.com/viewer?productId=55404565

also continuation of Spanish scanlations up to chapter 36:

https://lectortmo.com/library/manhwa/52092/audicion-a-princesa-heredera

2. MariL

MariL Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I read some novel chapters...
    So the real reason prince is posing as Rose is because he made a promise with the king that if he wins the election then he can live for another 10 years, but must give up the title of crown prince and his sister Apple, so I guess he will live as a woman? Some transgender business is going on over there that's for sure.
    Kyllian and Apple talk after her feud with Rose and she is worried that they won't talk anymore, but Kyllian calms her down saying she won't do that. even offers to become her younger brother if she wishes to have a sibling.

In the last chapter of the novel special Charlotte and Benjamin get married Apple and Kyllian consider having a second child, their eldest child is the snow crow.

Ceilo27, Eelillya, agathe and 13 others like this.
  3. Crims28

Crims28 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm sorry I don't get it, he may be lives his life as a woman but in the last chapter he got married with Apple and were considering to have the second child?

simplysharonda and leyeh2 girl like this.
  4. Redvelvetlove

Redvelvetlove Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  5. MariL

MariL Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It was a misunderstanding on my part, no he will live as a man but will give up his title of crown prince and instead travel around the kingdom as a wizard doing some tasks.
    In chapter 50:
    on the last day of garden, he reveals his identity to Apple but she gets shocked so he erases memories of himself.
    -
    He wins the garden but gets murdered by Luriere siblings as Rose then gets imprisoned in the castle, forced to announce engagement to Iris. Cana gets kicked out of garden before but after hearing the whole story helps out Apple, directing her to Benjamin who gives her some medicine which helps Kyllian fake his death. Then Kyllian and Apple defeat the nobles and stops his execution + annuls his engagement to Iris.
    -
    Iris loves Kyllian and is jealous of Apple. But then after they have sword fight she realizes that for her more important was giving birth to Kyllian's children than being at his side so she gives up.
    As for Cedar he starts helping out Apple after gets amazed at how Apple is willing to save Kyllian no matter what.
    -
    As for the late queen and her sister: Leila was a commoner who married into Phanteon family, murdered the Duke and took his title, then she married her sister Amalial to the crown prince. After being given numerous medicines plus stress, she has miscarriages several times until finally gives birth to Kyllian.Then she hangs herself in the garden to save her son from being sacrificed early since both of them are 'the crow'.
    -
    Side stories contain fluff mostly, since main story barely has any. In one story Rose and Apple take care of each other during menstruation, Kyllian gets jealous of Rose who receives Apple's Attention. Also has dance lesson with her acting as a man and concludes that this is the first time he enjoyed dancing.

As for Rose haters: She gets karma-ed by Apple's parents in side story. They scold Kyllian for making them care only for Rose and dragging their daughter to the capital as a punch bag, so they force him to chop whole town's wood without using magic or trickery XD

Last edited: Jan 13, 2021
  6. MariL

MariL Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 52 (Crowning the winner ceremony) aka the betrayal scene:

"Tea is out!" Apple drew a tray and placed a teacup in front of them. "What did you say? ”“Did we have a chat between brothers and sisters after a long time? ”Rose shrugged and Apple looked at them with envy. All . It was the eyes that looked full of useless fantasies about real siblings. "Duchess Lureir So, what exactly is the announcement? "It's 9 am. As soon as the winner is announced, there will be a celebration dinner and a parade. "” “I don't know if your Majesty the King, who wasn't even on the eve, will attend.” “I don’t know where to present because he’s so busy with state affairs. Okay, Apple looked up at the watch, just past 7 a.m. Next 2 time . It was an hour long and short. Even if they say goodbye to those who have been taken care of, the only participants who remain in the garden are Iris and her maids. I was able to say hello enough to them even when the winner was announced. "Can I look back and come back? I'll be back in an hour. “Come on.” As Rose waved her arms and arms, Apple greeted Cedar as well, then approached the door and turned her head, seated by a window in the sun, Rose in the same outfit as when she and her first stood at the train station in Arden. Doing Everything from this road. The smile that has a weak eye is the server of healing. This is an example of a photo shoot. 1 There has never been a miracle in the rosy eyes of a well-ironed antiqued who received a clean greeting to the bonnet with an American joke. She sat with a face like a baby doll and smiled at her. Only that dazzling smile was different from the first cool face. It is also very pretty but pretty. Apple, who laughed a lot, closed the door and crossed the corridor down to the first floor. Although today is the date of the announcement, all guests participate from dinner. Because last night was the eve, few people got up early. Inside the palace is almost no one else Looks mysterious and spacious like an unfamiliar space. She slowly walked down the stairs and headed for the fountain in front of the entrance to Emel Palace. If you look at the entrance from here, you can see a huge mirror occupying the front of the wall. It is a really wide mirror. If she had been a sorcerer, she might have sat here and watched the happy scenes of the people of the world rushing through all day long. She went up to the second floor again and looked down at the large garden. A huge maze with a path twisted from place to place. Looks mysterious and spacious like an unfamiliar space. She slowly walked down the stairs and headed for the fountain in front of the entrance to Emel Palace. If you look at the entrance from here, you can see a huge mirror occupying the front of the wall. It is a really wide mirror. If she had been a sorcerer, she might have sat here and watched the happy scenes of the people of the world rushing through all day long. She went up to the second floor again and looked down at the large garden. A huge maze with a path twisted from place to place. There was no such a spectacular view. The season when the ripe spring passes and soon becomes summer, the spring flowers fall and the greenery comes out. We had a welcome ceremony here. She fell in memory. Someone saved her while wandering hard looking for an exit with her eyes covered. Was it Mary? I asked later, but Mary said she had never met her that day. Then who was it? If you go back to the other side, there is a practice area where horse races are gathered. This is where I went around with Charlotte. She is doing well these days. Suzy and LeeIt seemed that Ena was attracting a timid young lady and was deeply interested in exploring the capital city. Next was the salon connected with Sasara Palace. A place where girls gather and chat with each other every night. Since there are no more candidates to come to the salon, the wide square table is still there. Here I remember the Red Queen of Paneltia kneeling. It was the most tense moment of my life. When I thought about that time, it seemed like I was still sweating in my hands. Apple came out and suddenly looked out the window. The tallest tower in Wangseong. During the Blue Moon Dance, the end of the spire that wizards made artificial moons put in her eyes. It was a very beautiful moon so that it could not be considered a fake. From underneath it blooms like cotton candy Blue mists, the floor like a carpet like the snow of Aden. A shining city spread out in the dark night with dancing stars. And . At the moment, Apple felt strange. How do you know it? I couldn't have climbed up there. I blinked my eyes and shook my head. After all, I have nothing to remember. Moon was so pretty that I probably had a dream. It was a landscape that was too difficult to say that it was reality. Anyway, they are pleasant memories after all. Although there were times when it was difficult in the middle, she did not always leave painful memories in her head for long. It's a little lonely, but surely there will be another good thing. Life is always busy even though it is happy. Apple hums and goes back to Rose's room. The younger sister was waiting for her. "Come on, young lady. "Rose grabbed the hand from Apple. Cedar who was with them accompanied them."Why is Cedar going with us? You are not our judge now. "" I went to my sister, but she didn't need me. "" I was kicked out. " " Hahaha . "They joked down the stairs and met with Iris and his party from the lower floors. "Miss Apple!" Bell waved after a long time. Perhaps because of the suffering from the Duke of Pantheon, his face was in half. In the vicinity, Mary also approached Apple with her head down."Don't be sorry for each other no matter who you are, how about? "" Okay! "" What would I be if I answered right away? I was trying to get revenge. " " Really ? "Rose and Iris walked side by side in the face of their chatter. They were the last rivals to be crowned, but now that all the evaluation process was over, I didn't have to be awkward. " How hard did you have to stay in the chicken coop? "Oh my God, Young-ae Aden. Your Majesty the King will honor you if you know that you have called Wangseong as a chicken coop." The place where the winners were announced was the underground chapel, a space for candidates' religious life, but a room rarely used except for a few devout followers. "From here on, the two candidates Only Sir Lu Ray, who is a judge, can enter. "The maids are saying don't come in. I want to see, too! Reporters who had already been knocked out of the door, as if representing Apple's feelings, were out there saying" This is a measure for the safety of Her Majesty the Queen. "Have you heard? Wait quietly outside," said Rose, looking at the door of the chapel, looking back at Apple as if to be. Apple made a gloomy look. "I'll be back soon. ”So said Rose with Iris I walked the stairs to the underground chapel. Then Cedar said hello to Apple and disappeared with them. In an instant, the steamed Apple sat down on one side of the stairs with the other maids who had been driven out together. "Why are you keeping the announcement so secret?" "Well, why don't you know we're going to parade anyway? "Bell, who groaned with her, contemplated for a moment, then turned to Apple. "Would you like to go inside?" "How? ""I can do it all. "Smiling Bell looked at the door with a hawk's eye. The guards who were guarding the doorway were leaving one by one to see if they were changing occasionally. In that free time, when there was only one soldier guarding the door, Bell rose up and approached him. Apple looked at them eagerly. Bell pricked the embarrassed soldier at the waist and pointed to the door. Quickly ! It seemed to be urging. As the guard hesitated and opened the door, Bell beckoned toward Apple and Mary. Mary shook her head. “I am so big… .. ”That said, I couldn't take it by force. Apple quickly pushed into the door, avoiding the eyes of reporters. Inside, the label and apple filled with all armed soldiers were mixed at the back, but it was not immediately noticeable. Still, they are women in maid clothes. I couldn't wait long. Bell took Apple's hand and led it to one side of the wide pillar. The center of the underground chapel was bright, but the corner was dark, so it was worth breathing Apple this carefully. He put his head out to the other side of the bell. I saw a wall with five crows on the eyes carved of gold on a huge iron tree. On the altar, the Duke of Pantheon, who gave a feeling of overbearing just by looking at it, was giving a speech. It seemed like he came in during his speech. And Iris and Rose were sitting on their knees on both sides in front of him. Like the believers who are there to pray to God. Six judges wearing hoodies behind. Soldiers were armed around him to take responsibility for safety. The Duke of Pantheon blesses them. Lee looked like a priest. It seemed to be sacred, but on the one hand, it was a scene that looked terrifying. The Duke of Pantheon, who had been talking about the future of the kingdom and the nobility of the garden for a long time, raised the crown high above his head with the crown handed him by his servant. The crown of the Crown Prince, adorned with rubies and sapphires, fine gold frames and small jewels, with a brilliant diamond shining in the middle, “The presence of the One who will serve Majesty Killian, who will become the Crown Prince of Knox and become the master of this country, and become the most noble woman. Is. … . "Exclaimed the Duke of Pantheon “Rose Arden! It was the moment when Knox's royal mercy was born. Apple's body was thrilled. Not only her, but everyone was swallowing breath. As the Duke of Pantheon took off the bonnet and put a crown on Rose's head with her head down, Rose slowly stood up. At that moment, Rose's body stopped. 19 Instead of standing in front of everyone with a noble figure, I wondered if my body, which had been stiff like ice, stumbled. Soon I changed my posture and grabbed the crown. But the crown that seemed to be lightly topped Did not fall off her head. Rhodes, who was sweating cold while holding the crown, shouted as if squeezing. “Cedar! "And when I tried to pull the ring as if I was about to take it off-" Eternal prosperity and blessings. Rose's right shoulder was pierced by a sharp, golden sword, and at the same time as the small body was pierced by the sword and slipped out, Rose lost strength and sat down like a doll with a broken thread. But strangely, there was no tongue bleeding from the body. Apple couldn't take its gaze away from Rose as if it had stopped there. From the west where the sword of the golden day was pulled out, a neat antique dress began to shatter like a shell, and his dark pink eyes, which were beautiful like a long beauty flower, lost all the light and melted in place as if the fire went out in an instant. Rose, with eyes like an empty cavity, turned to Cedar Lou Leir in front of her. "It was all in one box." As if the voices of an adult and a child and a man and a woman were mixed together, But strangely, there was no tongue bleeding from the body. Apple couldn't take its gaze away from Rose as if it had stopped there. From the west where the sword of the golden day was pulled out, a neat antique dress began to shatter like a shell, and his dark pink eyes, which were beautiful like a long beauty flower, lost all the light and melted in place as if the fire went out in an instant. Rose, with eyes like an empty cavity, turned to Cedar Lou Leir in front of her. "It was all in one box." As if the voices of an adult, a child, a man and a woman were mixed together, bizarrely It was a twisted voice. "Pantheon, Lu Rey, it was all. There wasn't one on my side from the start." (T_T) When she looked up at Rose, knocked down on the floor and fell down on the floor, Apple made eye contact with Rose, an eye with no hope, an eye that no living person could have. This moment, thousands of pieces Are you going. The banshee body standing on her girly body probably became a mouth. At the same time, from the first opening of the visit, I received it as if it was good. After appearing in the light of the league, the military family approached and hugged him in small arms. buy . Underground . "As it is, it became Apple's base, and the ring that had been inserted II fell on the floor so that the broken doll could not be attached to the floor, and it became particles and scattered. At the same time, the beautiful girl with the crown disappeared as if it didn't exist from the beginning. And the figure that finally appeared in the light, someone approached me and held it in my arms. "Stop taking a break, Majesty." It was Iris. Apple seemed to stop breathing. “As a celestial citizen, 7 judges, Lee Ja-ri, as a result of unanimous agreement, who dare to claim the daughter of the Duke of Ru Lei Le, to undermine the honor of the duke, and to degrade the status of the crown prince by dropping the test of the sacred crown. Was punished in. "Rose, Rose!" The Duke of Pantheon declared in a dry voice, as if you couldn't hear Apple yelling, "As a result, there is only one candidate left and the real winner will be officially announced here." “Cedar! "Cedar, who was holding a sword that was so neat enough that it would be inconceivable that he had just stabbed a man, put it back into the scabbard. “Cedar Lou Lei Le! "He turned away from her without answering anything. The expression itself seemed to have disappeared. Cedar walked up to the altar and took off his hood over the face of someone who had lost his mind, held in the arms of Iris. Iris nodded at Cedar and stood up. I just brought the criminal past The same real crown settled over her head. The true spouse, Princess Iris Lureir and Iris laughed beautifully. Apple wanted to scream. But the mouth was blocked by the soldiers, so I couldn't do anything more. Amazed by Apple's view, Bell's face with glasses dropped was caught, and Cedar's back, who didn't look back at her forever, saw a new queen wearing a crown and standing in front of the altar, as if her existence was like a rat. The Duke of Pantheon stood without any agitation. And covered in a cloak and the appearance of someone you've never seen, who was Rose just before. "Who is that person? What about Rose and Rose? "A big shock came to the head of Apple, who had been struggling to the end. As it tried to capture the consciousness that was going out, Apple thought of Rose. Just before it shattered and shattered, Rose's last will to her. "Hello sister." Fell into the deep abyss.

agathe, Rylee56059, Rais_ya and 4 others like this.
  7. kawaii12345

kawaii12345 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks to everyone for all the spoilers

I am so glad I didn't read this or even try to follow it. The family and the romance plot in this one makes everything except something like "Flowers in the attic"* look like Ozzie and Harriet.

It's just so insane
    Family: You mind raped us and our daughter took her away to be physically and psychologically abused now you want to marry her?

Welcome to the family son, go chop wood.

Apple: Yes spend the rest of my life with someone who has no problems with mindcontrolling me, turning my family against me, inflicting trauma on me

TBF I dislike the whole Mind Control genre to begin with. It's usually just a way for authors to cheap out on character development or plot. (with notable exceptions like The Manchurian Candidate). It's just to big a thing to be a throw away

* https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flowers_in_the_Attic

8. Spoilers_givemelife

Spoilers_givemelife Member

Reading List:
    Link
    ::

simplysharonda likes this.
  9. Sea serin

Sea serin Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Why he targeted fl...I mean any solid reason for that???
    Or it was a easy target to use as a bait??

bleedingliar24 and Mikaa like this.
  10. MariL

MariL Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    He targeted FL for reasons exactly as you said, she came from a powerless noble family near the North Border + she herself is naive and selfless so that helped as well.
    ML wanted shadow sacrifice slave but realises in the end that no human being is disposable + fell in love with Apple along the way.
    TLDR: He is not a bad guy deep down, but can be selfish if it means to achieve his goals

11. Arekushieru

Arekushieru Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    There are a number of ways to address the above statement to see how, including this one, it doesn't work in any context. Here are a couple of them:

I've been homeless. Quickest way to getting either beaten up by someone who thinks homeless are trash or thrown out of a shelter? Slapping them for disrespecting you. But I wouldn't blame a person and say 'they're at fault for getting themselves beaten if they stood up to someone who disrespected them'. I would blame the people actually responsible. Oh and it takes a LOT of backbone to endure bullying. I should know. Swtownbn?

MariL yes he is a bad guy deep down. If you're not a bad guy deep down you'll understand that using someone as a shadow sacrificial slave is wrong. Right away. I wish he suffered for eternity and never ended up with the FL.

Last edited: Apr 14, 2021
    alliebee likes this.
  12. MariL

MariL Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I meant to say he is not a complete monster you see... And you have to take account of the time period they lived in which was full of intrigues and murders at the royal court.
    Plus there are many moments where Kyllian takes care of Apple numerous times including untranslated chapters.

13. kawaii12345

Reading List:
    Link
    Not getting what you're trying to say in either one of these. That's Apple's home and her family, what's more she has all the cards. She has the invitation and Kyllian needs the maid/punching bag. She can just destroy the invitation and congratulate him on being the lady of the poorest nobility in the country.

Yes yes "MIND CONTROL" sorry but that makes this story even stupider. He can completely take over and warp people's minds he has just met? Just go down to the local jail free prisoners infiltrate them into the castle as suicide assasins and laugh when the whole thing crashes down

Don't like that plan? Rob the royal treasury and go to another country live whatever kind of life he wants seeing as he doesn't want to be king (why would he, he has godly power(

14. foodiedaemon

foodiedaemon Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    looks good!

MariL likes this.
  15. foodiedaemon

foodiedaemon Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    honestly though i feel like apple has powers of her own like she wasn't under mind control right even in the beginning when all her family were bowing like mind controlled people she was still cursing him out
    lol i dont know i like the ML everyone has flaws and i like how early he's like nope i love her lol also i love manhwa in which ML is a guy but disguises as girl are there more ? i love how the ML blushes evreytime she unknowingly flirts with him

16. MariL

MariL Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Apple never was under Rose's mind control, The Prince even says that himself!
    Also they completely brush over the fact that Kyllian actually offered for her to go back in ch. 21 yet Apple chose to stay, but of course haters forget that!
    And on the side note: if you guys hate the ML this much why won't you just simply not visit the thread at all instead religiously commenting here one and the same thing?? I know freedom speech and all but... honestly I am so tired... It's the same - here and in Your Majesty... thread.

17. kawaii12345

Reading List:
    Link
    He explicitly states he used mind control on her. As to why visit the thread, the same reason people watch auto accidents, fires, or other disasters.

18. MariL

MariL Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    No he didn't, I guess readers missed these lines:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

As for your question why he didn't kill the everyone there or ditch them and run away: Actually he has death magic casted on him by his Aunt's suggestion: Once he reaches age 20 his heart stops beating automatically if he is not stabbed yet by a holy sword, so it's no use.
    It's hinted in flashback chapter.

19. kawaii12345

Reading List:
    Link
    And in another chapter he says he just needs to use the feathers to reinforce her state.

No surprise it's bad/inconsistent writing. As to the death magic all the more reason to kill the lot of them

bleedingliar24 and foodiedaemon like this.
  20. MariL

MariL Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Um Which chapter?

foodiedaemon likes this.