Spoiler In This Life, I Will Be The Lord / 이번 생은 가주가 되겠습니다'

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Ahmya, Aug 4, 2020.

1. Shion Lee

Shion Lee Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    whoa now THIS is a plot twist. thank you!!

lan2001h, CaelumBlue, rrraray and 8 others like this.
  2. Toasty_Minzy

Toasty_Minzy Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Now THAT is an actually good plot twist. :blobscream::blobscream: I'm excited to see how Tia handles the news. Because if that were me, I would be freaked the fuck out and even start to question my own reality. Are the things I'm experiencing now even real as well? Thats heavy and such a good plot point. I hope the author handled it well instead of just having Tia accept it and move on.

3. teenanime

teenanime Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    i never imagined it would be similar to dumspter princess because mc seems so normal and the only description we have on the mother is that she was a nomad/tribesman, because of her low stature was not granted the lombardy name. mc powers seems to be strong as her mother as she dreamt a whole lifetime, since mc is half so the price paid is half, but from all the spoilers shared, mc didnt suffer/lost anything.

Shendee90, yuriezzz, Bella94 and 10 others like this.
  4. Merikim

Merikim Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I almost lost you once before he said !? Did something happen oooh I love the dramatic dangerous events I wanna knowww

5. Hx776f62626c65

Hx776f62626c65 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ah, MC and ML went to the North for relief efforts as a big landslide devastated the whole region because of deforestation.
    MC along with one of the sons of the Patriarch of Ivan was checking the bridge of a surrounding area, another landslide happened and they got trapped because of a large boulder. Ofcourse a large scale rescue mission was done to search for Tia. Being trapped for days resulted to their group being starved/dehydrated until they were saved by ML.

6. Ggukiieee

Ggukiieee Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is there any sub male/female lead for MC/ML? Like, someone's having a crush or interest in MC/ML?

uyungcho likes this.
  7. sirwence

sirwence Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So we get the stories of them with 3 kids ?

Wow a well done twist to the plot indeed; it also seems her grandmother put more stock in her mother and her abilities than her grandfather did. But it doesn't seem like shes paying any price ... though has she used her power more than once?

Last edited: Mar 5, 2021
  8. Merikim

Merikim Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Which chapter is this ?? I'm gonna read it as I have the raw xDDDD

kyesha26 likes this.
  9. i_am_here

i_am_here Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Does the Dad or the aunt remarry?

10. DarkeAOU

DarkeAOU Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think they're talking about the maternal grandmother, which might explain why she put more stock in these visions. (Since the grandmother was referred to twice as Shan's mother.)

Curious about the "price," too, though. It doesn't make sense to get powers like that for free just because you're a half-blood.

11. i_am_here

Reading List:
    Link

I think it's because it "dilutes" the consequences. If the powers are weaker?

Bella94 and DOHere like this.
  12. DarkeAOU

DarkeAOU Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Because that makes perfect sense if a pure-blood has their life shortened or loses their eyesight, but a half-blood doesn't even get a head cold. I'm not asking for a serious consequence, but at least let her stub her toe or something. :blob_pout:

13. i_am_here

Reading List:
    Link
    Did the Aunt or FL's dad ever remarry?

svtspeach, Ecstasy and Sitron17 like this.
  14. snooppyed

snooppyed Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    can anyone spoil me about the first prince ending?? will he die?

15. blindpig05

blindpig05 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Who is perez again?

16. Mukki

Mukki Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    He is the ML, the prince.

17. Sitron17

Sitron17 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    seriously in the last chapter 21
    she take tea time with estira, and make a deal with her; she/he have to do a medicine for florentia; MC rassure her that its not for her and its not for kill; and after its her birthday where the twins drag her, and larkana (i think its her name i don't remember) take her hand and make a path for her to go to the family, but her dad its not there but her grandpa hug her and carry her; she ask where her dad, grandpa say he have a little retard because of some business and ask her if she happy, and here come the scumbag the prince

can someone tell me please when she can dispose of him the prince; he pisssss mme off

Bella94, Huwang, Niveis and 13 others like this.
  18. NohrNeir

NohrNeir rereading frenzy

Reading List:
    Link
    Tia's aunt (Ballesac's mother) gave Ballesac a knife telling him he should know what to do during a hunting competition. Ballesac gave the knife to the first prince advising the prince to kill ML. At that time, Tia was with the Emperor and ML wandering the woods. ML lend the Emperor his red armor. The first prince then showed up and saw the red armor and attempted to kill the person wearing the armor. He got placed under house arrest (imprisoned in his palace) for attempt to murder the Emperor. ML was in charge of the investigation to find proof of it. The Empress tried to frame Ballesac for the attempt since it was his knife and also he gave the first prince the canteen (which contains some antidote for the poisonous air in the woods- the Prince never drank it nor did he knew the woods cause hallucination).

ML told Ballesac what the Empress is trying to do and he told Ballesac to inform his mother. Tia saved them given they're still Lombardi. In exchange they won't be associated with the family anymore and they got a place away from them.

The first Prince never got out of imprisonment even when the Empress attempted to kill the Emperor in order to obtain the right to appoint the Crown Prince. The Emperor never appointed the Crown Prince before since he was too greedy to share his power with even his sons. When he found out the Empress tried to poison him, her family got punished. All their land and wealth were stripped to repay the Lombardi debt the Empress and her family owe Tia's Fallet company. When the Empress got put into prison, the first prince's imprisonment also moved into prison. ML was also put in charge of the case for this.

Because the first prince is still of royal blood, ML gave him a deal to frame the Empress saying that the Empress gave him the knife, if he wanted to eat well. There had been hints of first prince having a falling out with the Empress really early on since he hated all her strictness for trying to put him on the throne. In the end, he "confessed" it was all due to his mother's greed this happened. Basically he sold his mother for good food.

The Empress was sentenced to suffer in prison for life. They won't even kill her.

Other endings.....

Clelivan took over his family's house even though he was an illegitimate son who couldn't bear the Dillard name before. In the end, he still chose not to take the name but he took the position in order to raise his family as the top province of Lombardi, so he still works for Tia under Lombardi, and Violet took over Fallet company affairs.

Ramona who was the "original lover" isn't a bad person. She was jealous of Tia but never act upon it. In the end she even got motivated by being around Tia and wanted to take over the Brown family after seeing Tia, as a female, can take over the Lombardi family. Her previous goal was to become a knight for the imperial family, but it changed to becoming the head of the Brown family in order to also help side with the Lombardi.

Tia's father became one of the richest person in the Empire with his clothing business. He was rewarded some land near the sea and title separate of the Lombardi. This led to Tia's new businesses in cruising and tourism early in the story.

Firentia's power is to turn back time but because she's half blood, she can only do it once and this is her last life, so her grandmother told her to live her life instead of just living only for Lombardi. Firentia asked why her mother still chose to give birth to her knowing her own death and her grandmother said she was happy with her life so there were no regrets. Her mother also saw the future of knowing her husband and her child and really loved them so she never tried to change that future. This happened toward the end leading to Tia's decision to becoming Empress.

ML was able to get the Emperor to change the laws allowing the Empress title to keep their family name and inheritance and title even after becoming Empress. When ML showed MC the paper, he then proposed to her. ML was able to get the Emperor to change the law because he was willing to drop out for the throne just so he can marry Tia. He was willing to hand over the throne to the first prince. The Emperor didn't want to do that so he changed the law. The Emperor was already dying. The poisoning have been taking a huge toll on him. Also he was being poisoned bit by bit by the Empress the whole time even from before. The poisoning where she was caught was because she decided to rush ahead and increase the dosage due to her son being imprisoned.

Tia was a bit upset, since she went to the palace to propose to him first but he ended up proposing to her first and he also did it with a ring. She was going to do it on the fly after talking to her grandmother.

Estira finally got her dream at the end. She wanted a public hospital where even commoners can go to get cured. Tia finally gave her the hospital at the end. By the way, the original doctor of Lombardi left and Estira became the main Lombardi doctor after she graduated from the academy. That previous doctor was bribed by another family to send their son to the academy so Tia convinced her grandfather and another person to write a referral for Estira. Estira got the referral from producing some medicine that helps with arthritis. She return later on for a bit when Tia's dad got sick and she returned back to the academy after until graduation.

Larane and Abinox finally came back to visit at the end for ML's Crown Prince inauguration. Lorana became a botanist on her own studying and finding ways to grown plants at different places. She originally loved flowers and Tia had told her to follow her dreams before. She was able to do that in the East when Abinox was from. When they came back to visit, grandfather hosted their engagement party for them.

ML crowned himself during his inauguration since the Emperor and Empress weren't able to do it. Everyone was surprised with the action. After he crowned himself, he set new changes. The first prince nor the Meyer family will have the right to succession in the future, meaning even if something happens to ML, they can't go for the throne. Then he also read out loud the paper he had shown Tia before, the change to the law the Emperor set to allow future Empress to keep their title and inheritance. And finally he validate his engagement with Tia to the public. Tia planned to set the engagement for 2 years since she has a lot to do as well for the Lombardi side as well as ML who just became Crown Prince. The reason she chose 2 years is because she's waiting for her younger cousin to graduate from the academy; he will help with the family affairs afterward. This will allow her to work on both Lombardi and imperial affairs. ML didn't want to wait but he understood.

ML killed the Emperor when he found out about his mother's death (Emperor killed his mother). Emperor regret not making the first prince his successor but it was already too late. Tia comforted him and everyone else thought he was crying because of the loss of his father. Tia kept the secret for him.

The prologue of the manhwa, that event was for the banquet that will lead to ML's crowning ceremony to become Emperor. It was 3 days after the death of the former Emperor. This was also the final chapter of the main story.

***​

Just to explain more of the abilities of the tribe. They were the same people in the book <People of the South> she was reading in the beginning of the story. MC can't see the future. Her ability was to turn back time, but because she's half blood of the tribe, her power isn't that powerful, so she was only able to do it once. Her mother's power is very powerful and she can see the full future. Her grandmother, can only see sparse past and future events. There are people in the tribe who can control the wind and even turn water into medicine. With power, they do lose something. Her grandmother lost her real sight and her mother lost her lifeforce. As explained by someone else, Tia is half blood so not only is her ability weaker, but it won't effect her health much.

The tribe is very closed off but her grandmother told her one day they will open up and they will go to Tia for that and in that future, Tia agreed to house them and help their tribe.

Last edited: Mar 8, 2021
  19. Geedi

Geedi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Either im blind but what happend to the two dumb cousins of her at the end the loud one that destroyed his fam in firts life and the gambler

ty btw

Yerunidian, Shey_04, Dobokan and 4 others like this.
  20. Uncopyright

Uncopyright Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    @NohrNeir, thank you for the spoiler.

All I can say is that Tia is very proactive and competitive that even proposing to Perez, she wanted to be the first, quite the deviation from dense MC. More girl power for Tia!:blobsmilehappy:

May I ask, if it is not too much or if you have spare time about...
    -fluff between Perez and Firentia
    -side stories about their daughter and twins
    -the companies involved in the story, who owned them and how it is relevant to Firentia and others.

Thank you and sorry for the bother.:blobpeek: