Spoiler Please Throw Me Away/나를 버려주세요

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by flamingorangesoof, Jun 13, 2020.

1. Blissful_reader

Blissful_reader Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yup.... technically, they are half brother and sister. But according to the spoilers I got, Kuarn didn't know that they are indeed siblings. He thought that Adele is an adopted daughter only. So I think, Kuarn mistaken his brotherly love into a romantic love that's why he tormented Adele

twilight_123, snowest296 and Jukki like this.
  2. Raven Evernight

Raven Evernight But they never just accepted me for the way I was…

Reading List:
    Link
    I’m reading the manga and I’m curious what powers does she get I know she can cancel magic and heal and see in the dark is that all?

NyxEa likes this.
  3. Hakucyou

Hakucyou Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Kuarn didnt have any romantic feeling for Adele. He actually wanted to see Adele as family, but he didnt like the "act" Adele put on. So he tried to break that act by bullying her, which is terribly wrong and stupid. When he found out about Adele is an illegtimate child, he apologized to Adele and criticized his dad. He isnt evil, but extremely reckless and negligent with what he does. Doesnt think about the consequeces of his actions.

4. Hakucyou

Hakucyou Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    She can see hidden magical creatures (fairies) cause she basically can see anything thats mana-based. Canceling magic is just one of the application.

5. Autumn Leaves

Autumn Leaves Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Am I the only one thinking what happened to Jin? Like yeah he got a marquis title and all but did the author mentioned what happened to him after he got his title? Like maybe got a wife too and child? Or still inlove with Adele?

6. Aurorarainbow

Aurorarainbow Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    [​IMG]
    Have came across this manhwa but it seems there's not spoiler thread yet for either the novel or the manhwa. So I decided to create one. It would be be great if anyone could spoil me the ending or what happened to the family. Thanks!

Story summary:
    Adele was adopted by the duke in order to replace his dead daughter who died from a rare disease. She worked her entire life so she would be loved, but as soon as her younger sister was born, she was abandoned and set to be married off. On the journey toward her marriage, she was assassinated by mysterious enemies.

"...Is this a dream?"

But when she opened her eyes, she returned to 3 years in the past! Since she will be abandoned when her younger sister is born, she tries to live life the way she wants, but things keep going wrong.

"Weren't you interested in me?"

And a mysterious knight in black keeps pursuing her...
    (retrieved from baka updates)

Associated Names:
    Please Leave Me Behind
    I Want You to Throw Me Away
    Just Leave Me Be
    Throw Me Away
    Campakkan Aku!
    Naleul Beolyeojuseyo
    나를 버려주세요
    私を捨ててください
    请拋弃我
    (retrieved from baka updates)

Links:
    Official manga (tapas)
    Manga
    Raw novel
    Raw manga - toonkor(Couldn't find the official link)

7. Spoiler Curator

Spoiler Curator Hi , Click Edit and Edit My Posts

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoiler Table of Contents Placeholder

Table of Contents
    • Chapter 100 spoiler
    • Chapter 250 spoiler
    Anyone is able to edit this post with an account. Please edit this post to link to spoilers in this thread as you find them. You are free to edit and remove anything within this post, including this placeholder text.

For more information, please visit: https://forum.novelupdates.com/threads/new-spoiler-plugin-for-the-forums.114103/

8. Aksakov229

Aksakov229 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  9. LaDyViL

LaDyViL New Member Staff Member

Reading List:
    Link
    You didn't search, did you? coz if you did it would have appeared. Threads merged.

10. Aurorarainbow

Aurorarainbow Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I searched but couldn't find it. I tried please throw me away, please leave me behind, throw me away, just leave me be spoiler and even with the korean name none came out on google. As I said if I can find it I wouldn't even bother creating one isn't it =.= And seriously creating a thread takes more time than searching. I really dislike ppl who assume things and try to accused ppl for it when they dun even know the truth. =.= Did I not search enough? I believe I did though. Just that the spoiler thread didn't came out on google. Or are you gonna say that it's not possible for it to be google's fault when I search for it that day?

Thanks

Thanks for the spoilers!

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 3, 2021
  11. LaDyViL

LaDyViL New Member Staff Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Of course I searched it on this forum itself instead of third party search engine and voila it appeared. Did you think I would just assume and accuse you without proving the facts first? Well, here's the evidence through incognito mode. Screenshot_20210103_094548.png
    You might think it takes a longer time to make a thread than searching but I've seen dozens that prove otherwise.

Don't triple post. Use the Insert Quote or Reply button.

12. aerisama

aerisama Member

Reading List:
    Link
    @Hakucyou you are BEST! I have never seen such a detailed, complete and well done summary in my whole life. This is way beyond just a spoiler thread, you took our hands and led us trough such a wonderful ride.

I can't wait to see everything played out in the webtoon and if possible, read the novel to enjoy every little detail.

Thank you so much!

Guide1410 likes this.
  13. adelexhex

adelexhex Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Does anyone know where can we read the novel translated? I searched everywhere but found nothing :blobcry:

14. Guide1410

Guide1410 guide with bad sense of direction

Reading List:
    Link
    the novel was translated until chapter 40 but then got dropped and now the link to all the chapters is dead, and sadly I can’t find alternatives that has the chapters :blobcry:
    but someone spoiled the story and there are some mtl’d chapters so you can just read this thread.

adelexhex likes this.
  15. DOHere

DOHere Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Your profile pic made me realise that Adele would look great with chin length hair. Better I think.

adelexhex likes this.
  16. adelexhex

adelexhex Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    it suits her a lot :aww:

1Etoya1, djan29, DOHere and 1 other person like this.
  17. djan29

djan29 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Looks bad ass where did you see this?

18. theilikepie

theilikepie Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Its from fgo

19. Haiting1536

Haiting1536 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    You are a sweetheart~

20. Fostofina

Fostofina Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Apparently according to the manhwa artist some changes are going to be made.

Apparently Kuarn might not be her brother at all but an illegitimate child of the duchess, it was strongly hinted in ch42 of the manhwa. I didn't see that being mentioned in the spoilers here so I'm not sure if that's one of the changes made in the manhwa. If it is then I'm wondering why the artist would add that tidbit since Kuarn is not an actual LI.

RubySBS, Marie_0720, 1Etoya1 and 2 others like this.