Spoiler Cheerful Countess Sisters

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Deleted member 262282, Sep 17, 2020.

1. Cagalli

Cagalli Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    At first, I thought it was yuri so I skip it... then saw some recommendation from mutual friends ang I thought its yaoi . But it turns out it is bg(boy & girl).

Mifried and Marane101 like this.
  2. LunarCiel

LunarCiel Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What is the Duke’s reaction when he sees Charlotte’s scars?

3. Jun08

Jun08 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link

From the spoilers , they called the Duchess unfaithful because Arthur was also the kings son. (probably she was pregnant again just when the former Duke rescued her) (but that's nobody's fault except the kings himself)

And this is my guess, the prince (who was always recognized as the only son of the king) didn't have fire magic(which is a trace only of the royalty), then when his younger brother showed his powers he felt threatened.
    And maybe his hatred come from an Inferior complex since he was borned due to rape and not with love like Arthur, but at the end Arthur was the same than him, but arthur was still the duke(son of the perfect pair) and he was the king(product of rape
    ).

Last edited: Jan 13, 2021
  4. Rakshanu

Rakshanu Immortal Ero

Reading List:
    Link
    Well, I can clearly say I don't like this atleast, Do they seriously have to make duchess have that much of a shit life that she can't even have a child with her husband for fucks sake.
    Seriously what is these stories obsession with it, like duke wasnt high rank enough that they had to make him prince for throne.

Disappointed if true really.

Bella94, rock.doll, Epona C and 4 others like this.
  5. Eurasia

Eurasia Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I kinda wanted Arthur to be Kara's ml after reading the manhwa prologue,since it shows what's gonna happen and I want it to be the opposite but guess not.... And seems the story is more focused on Charlotte and not Kara.:blobsweat_2:gosh I favour Kara more :blobnom:eventho Charlotte is a great character too:blob_patpat:

6. haweii

haweii [mad scientist in-training] Fujoshi

Reading List:
    Link
    Sadly many rape victims dont really realize/acknowledge that they were raped since they were so young and tend to only realize it months/years later. I live in a 'first world country' but sadly know so many young women who were raped. Most rape cases happens in families or relationships and they were manipulated into thinking that they wanted it too or they are overreacting.
    And none of those girls went to the police since they realized it much later and didn't have any evidence.

There were cases when the older partner manipulated the young girl to agree and do stuff they didn't want. There were cases where the partner didn't stop during the act, even if the girl tell them to stop and had to endure it till the end. There were cases when both were drunk and the raper used it as an excuse to rape the victim. And there are those cases where a relative (in that case the uncle) raped the young girl who didn't realize what was happening for quite a while.

Sadly those girls were left to deal with their wounds themselves and the rapists got away. Heck, some didn't even realize that they raped someone.

7. .littleshit

.littleshit Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Duke Arthur Cardiff. Red hair, green/yellow eyes.*
    Edit: *It's hard to tell what his eye color is but he and his half brother look very similar.

Backstory start: He was the only son of the former Duke Cardiff, who died when he was eleven. The Duke was loyal and brave, while the Duchess most beautiful woman in the kingdom. They were loved by all the residents. The former king kidnaped the duke and said to the duchess that if she wants her husband she had to marry him. She entered the palace to save her husband. The former emperor used to be calm and rational but after falling in love with the duchess he lost all rationality. The former duke escaped and got the duchess who already gave birth to the current king (Red hair, yellow eyes). Arthur was born after the whole fiasco. They grew up together but they have a complicated relationship. Backstory over.

• I think he's also a fire magician and Charlotte's his lamp from the prologue.
    • They met while spying on Bred and Kara(sorry that was Thereon). while she and Kara were shopping.
    • Kara was very suspicious towards him.
    • They meet again in a ball where Charlotte is introduced to high society.
    • Arthur leads her to a private balcony for a chat.
    • Then, they dance.
    If so howd the king react? Since he kinda(?) Fell in love with her(?)?

8. Delice-San

Delice-San Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Somewhat like the typical "Oh, you're the first woman to reject me. I like it." kinda troupe.
    Has some feelings similar to love, maybe like.
    There's probably going to be a Arthur/Charlotte/Theron love triangle (?) refer to Arthur's backstory.

9. sirwence

sirwence Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So both sisters have and maintain a good relationship with each other find love and happiness; so I assume Charlotte would become the Grand Duchess and Kara would become the Countess as her husband would be marrying into her line ? Does anyone know if they keep in close touch I would hate to have them not do so after all this I mean I assume they do most just looking for clarification.

And please tell me their father finds the opposite of it >.> dont really like arthurs brother el King either.

Last edited: Feb 9, 2021
  10. The1Rin

The1Rin Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  11. xxxuawn

xxxuawn Member

Reading List:
    Link
    can someone tell me the ending for the king? BECAUSE I WANT HIM TO DIE?????

12. Mangafreakspark

Mangafreakspark Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Please is Kara truly pregnant? Would she give birth to the child or would she loose it because she went to meet the creepy old man who kills women and she isn’t aware of her pregnancy yet and be her normal rough self which can affect her pregnancy
    Will the Bran guy know she’s pregnant?

13. sirwence

sirwence Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Shes been pregnant since she went out to meet him as they had sex. But dont worry shell more later too. Of course he will know Kara was a virgin so no 'issue' on moms side and that man Bran is already in love with her and trying to court her; theyll be engaged very soon. Char isn't angry* shes really just worried ; more than shes been about another person likely ever (since she Love sthe heck out of her sister ^-^ ). Bran treats Kara very well (and if he didnt well.. hed answer to Char lol she wasnt angry anymore because she realized what was going on and his character)

Last edited: Mar 15, 2021
  14. TheGodEmperor

TheGodEmperor Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Anyone know what happens with the king by the end? I sure hope he dies... he and his shit biological father are truly trash.

15. its0k

its0k Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    There's a sister of ML they mention in one of the latest manhwa chapters. Because of the spoilers before I'm now confused if she's from the royal side or the duke's side. And why the King is so heartless towards his sister and doesn't cure her? Ok, he's envious of ML about something but what's the problem with the sister?

augacutan likes this.
  16. Jeydi

Jeydi Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    From what I understand from the spoiler above, since Charley bacme the Grand Duchess their Count title is confiscated(?) by the King but their estate (and all their properties?) is passed on and managed by Kara and she had the title of Baroness.

rock.doll and Piglove like this.
  17. mia-chan

mia-chan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Need spoiler :blobpopcorn_cool:

18. ChiZuki

ChiZuki Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I wonder what did those people ... (I think from orphanage or something) say during Kara's wedding. FL is mad. Good thing Bran did something for it.

19. LunarCiel

LunarCiel Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Any more spoilers on what happen to the Theron in the end?

Last edited: May 5, 2021
  20. Delice-San

Delice-San Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 30 came out and there were theories that something was up with Thereon and Arthur.

It goes along the lines of
    King Uther is the biological father of Arthur (Charlotte's ML) and Duke Daniel Cardiff or some random guy is the father of Thereon.

Characters involved:
    King Uther - Former King of Aethel
    Duke Daniel Cardiff - A distant relative of King Uther and a popular Duke in the kingdom.
    Elisabeth - The most beautiful woman in Aethel and the mother of Thereon and Arthur
    Thereon - King Ramsay IV and current king of Aethel. Current 2ndML
    Arthur - Current Duke of Cardiff and Charlotte's love interest

1. Thereon was born 8 months after Elisabeth was forced to marry the king (Suspicious, I know)

2. Thereon has gold eyes, while Uther had purple eyes and Elisabeth had green eyes.

3. Uther had no history of gold eyes in his family, as did Daniel Cardiff. It could be any man.

4. But before Uther realized the previous statement, he already made Thereon his heir.

5. That was the cause of his madness.

6. After that, Daniel Cardiff lead a rebellion, but after Elisabeth was rescued she quickly became pregnant with Daniel's child or was she?

7. Arthur was born very soon after Elisabeth was rescued. (Very Interesting:hmm:)

8. Thereon was made king by Daniel when he was a child.

9. Arthur is a Magi, which is supposed to be a trait of the royal family.

10. Thereon is not a Magi.

11. Daniel Cardiff was always suspicious that Arthur was not his son, since he looked like Elizabeth and the only child he fathered was his sickly daughter.

12. Uther was always compared to Daniel Cardiff in their younger days.

13. Uther liked Elisabeth in secret for a long time, but Daniel Cardiff proposed to her and she accepted.

14. That's why Uther forced Elisabeth to get married to him.

And remember this is a theory not an actual part of the plot.

Last edited: May 6, 2021