Spoiler 끝이 아닌 시작 The Beginning After the End

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by branislavs369, Sep 19, 2016.

1. Cipher95

Cipher95 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Basically, the human king was blackmailed to arrest him by the group who are the series' main antagonist. The king was reluctant to do so as he felt like owe the MC as he did saved the prince and princess but he had to prioritize the survival of his country (though deep down he was shown to have a strong jealousy towards not only the MC but his family as they are talented unlike him). The dwarf king had no problems doing so as he doesn't care about anyone but himself and the group offer him a way to recover his lost power. Elf king was the only one left out of the loop iirc and actually planned to break the MC out of prison. Though none of it really mattered as another group came which is the enemy of the blackmailing group and freed the MC and forced everyone to join their side except for the dwarf king who they executed as they didn't need people like him.

Peerly, dini46, cabbagenyanko and 5 others like this.
  2. Reio

Reio 【Random】

Reading List:
    Link
    It was not just that it was a terror incident cuased by that fire brat, he was manipulated and even released monsters in the school. Alot of people got hurt and died but the main reason they imprisoned Arthur was his ruthless killing of the culprit. And some evidence was manipulated the dwarf king was pushing for his punishment and wanting to hand him to the other continent since he wants to surrender.

3. TheLastSpartn

TheLastSpartn Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Have you read the LN? I'm halfway there but unfortunately I spoiled my self reading some comments that had to do with this love triangle and I dropped it for the time being. Your comment mb save the day if it's not only a prediction.

blacknevar and ErryChu like this.
  4. Apollonas

Apollonas Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I have, although I did skip some parts, I have read everything conserning Tess. As I said she only likes Arthur. Elijah straight up says that he wants to use her to bring back the girl in the King Grey flashbacks (don't remember her name). Tess barely knows he exists, let alone care for him, and Elijah himself couldn't give less of an actual crap about Tess, he basically wants to eraser her mind to bring back the girl he likes. I don't know how could someone consider this a triangle. The only triangle in the story would be in Grey's flashbacks conserning the girl Elijah wants to bring back. Tess herself has no role to play in this besides Elijah wanting to use her as a vessel. Yes she can be annoying, but best girl only has eyes for Arthur.

Last edited: Feb 2, 2021
  5. TheLastSpartn

TheLastSpartn Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah thought so also. I mean if the author wanted to sink the ship he would have done it long ago. I think he is only stretching the drama, anticipation for the readers. We will probably find soon, when Art returns from the new continent. ( Tess thinks he is dead if I'm sure at this point) Hopefully any time in the near future.

blacknevar likes this.
  6. King Ohama

King Ohama Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Do you know which chapter he saves Tess in? I don't need all this unnecessary drama in my life. Just gonna wait till that chapter of I'm still interested in this novel by then.

blacknevar likes this.
  7. WanderingPuppet

WanderingPuppet Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What happened to Feyfey, that snotty, bratty elf?

cabbagenyanko and lazynoodles like this.
  8. Overboer

Overboer Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It seems that web-comic version doesn't display current drama-tragedy-grim elements of original... yet?
    Is adaptation faithful?

Also, comic seems to introduce harem tropes with 3 female characters - is it a bait?

9. Ariary

Ariary Sucker for isekai troupe

Reading List:
    Link

Me too.. i totally agree. I prefer no romance..

Omg i thought im the only one! Same here! I don't hate tess, i just don't like her and um i don't think the romance of tess-art will be fit. Well honestly I prefer no romance at all (or harem with no official couple, open ending) but if it should be, it shouldn't be tess. But well... From what i read, i think i'll be disappointed (/¯◡ ‿ ◡)/¯ ~ ┻━┻

Btw how many chapters is it?

I reaaaaally enjoyed this manhwa.. the family story is so overwhelming! I love it. But after reading the spoilers (thanks guys u save my time), this is not what i wanna read anymore....
    i think im gonna drop this. Still way too far for the ending. huft honestly it's too much for me haha.
    Before, I will continue cz i hoping for another heart warming and thrilling story. But after reading the spoilers (ESPECIALLY ABOUT TESS & ART BECOMING COUPLE UGH I DETEST IT) i think i reaaaaally gonna stop. Huft. Maybe i gonna come here someday only to read the ending when it end.

Wow 800+ ch? Wow.. the most ch in the novel that i read properly is 650+ (and will be ended soon). But i keep on reading cz i love both the characters and story. But for this story.. hm i think it doesn't worth (i am sorry guys i just disappointed)

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 16, 2021
  10. snowleon1232

snowleon1232 New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah author usally don't have a good balance between romance and action its either to much or not enough but i think this authors doing a good job to be honest i think people should forget about the age difference that is no longer there since he just remembers the experiences and that he lived in a past life but that shouldn't affect his love life he's only wise beyond his years mentally plus its not like he's looking at her because she's young he just likes her for who she is. would be different if he was actually trying to get little kids lol.but this is probably why most times memories are wiped and u have to start over

i don't know why he confessed to his parents.character kind has a problem leaving his past behind.there was no reason to act like a kid cause even if he didn't all he would get is a odd title but nobody can actually figure out that your not a kid so that is kind of a useless worry. and there was no reason to even say that he was reincarnated. he's their child point blank period.the only thing i could see the reason for saying that is to disconnect himself from the family.other than that it wasnt necessary

yeah it does get annoying the realationships with everyone kind of got in the way of his training to.it would've been fine though of he saved her twice and she became second strongest after him and she could have his back.i felt Arthur kind of got a little stupid after the 1st princess save at the academy. and kind of weaker.

by the time the war ends tess and art might reach 18 it seems

i knew it the power scaling went from good to trash

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 16, 2021
    Milkcoffee and HumanTrash like this.
  11. kieranfortier

kieranfortier Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The novel is available in english if you just search for the authors/novels website. That aside, what do you wish to know? The novel is still on going, btw.

12. snooppyed

snooppyed Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    i want to jump where arthur will meet the survivor.. this long story makes me tired

Rin.rinaaa likes this.
  13. blindpig05

blindpig05 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link

is the novel finished?
    how many chapter now?
    link to novel pls :)

14. Reio

Reio 【Random】

Reading List:
    Link
    It's ongoing.
    Idk, I dropped this long ago but it's around 300ch.
    This has an official website updates weakly. And read latest 3 chapters for free, but there is an unofficial copy on multiple sites.
    Official website link: here
    Copy link: here
    Notice: Chapter's numbers on both sites don't match.

Last edited: Mar 15, 2021
  15. Violet Blaze

Violet Blaze Step Red Sibling | Holy Blaze

Reading List:
    Link
    Waiting for romance spoilers:blob_plusone:

16. KaguyaDreyar

KaguyaDreyar Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Will art going to get his revenge on lucas?

17. comeetomama

comeetomama used to called mommy now granny

Reading List:
    Link
    yes he is going to cut his d*ck

18. Hyacinthrose33

Hyacinthrose33 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What happen to the Helstea family or Lilia? or to the dean of the school or the "scientist" (forgot his name) or to Jasmine too sorry for to much questions.That sucks and sad that his dad and Adam died. I really thought there will be something with the Art and human princess because they seems have a little chemistry.

crystalleciel likes this.
  19. Reio

Reio 【Random】

Reading List:
    Link
    They use their company to help supply the army lines, his father and their group worked to defend the supplies. Not sure what happens after war.

She dies......
    I forgot, he's still around making ship and inventions. alot of characters got scattered after the war was lost.
    She's just there to confuse you. And any female character had more chemistry with Art than Tess... Literally.

crystalleciel likes this.
  20. Apollonas

Apollonas Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I really hate this author, not only do we have all this bullshit with Elijah to deal with, now in the 6th Ellie pov he is even trying to allude something by having Tess asking Curtis to take a walk with her. Even Ellie is getting mad about it even though she herself knows that it's probably nothing and they are just friends. And let's be honest, it is nothing, but why even write this like you are trying to allude to something? Good god, Tess might not be doing anything bad herself, but the dialogue is really trying to bait us every time into the worst possibility situation, and you can't say it's just our imagination since even Ellie is thinking about it. It's really getting worse every chapter, and there is no point to it. Its starting to feel like this guy got too much into NTR and is trying to sprinkle in some every chance he gets. He really has ruined her character.

Last edited: Mar 28, 2021