Spoiler 당신들의 후회는 때가 늦었다|Your Regrets Are Late

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by pastelroses, Jan 31, 2021.

1. pastelroses

pastelroses Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Title:
    당신들의 후회는 때가 늦었다, Your Regrets Are Late, It's Too Late For Your Regrets
    Official Raw: Author: 잔우리 (Zanwoori same author "A new family has been formed" | "새로운가족이생겼습니다")
    Artist:킴플 (Kim Peul)
    Year: 2020
    Summary (MTL):

When I was young, I wanted to love, and recognition when I grew up.

To the extent that the land where the mother's body was buried did not dry out and accepted as a brother the illegitimate child brought by the father.

"Great job, Charelize ."

When I first heard that I worked hard, I thought I was only getting happy.

However, it was my illusion. I thought I had everything that passed by for a while.

The illegitimate child drank poisoned tea herself to bring me down.

"All the time I spent with you is terrible.''

She was betrayed by his fiance, who she loved with all his heart.

"You broke the decline in the tenant's family register. As the Duke, I removed you from the family record, so we are no longer in a father-daughter relationship."

My father didn't recognize me as a daughter or successor until the end.

When he gave up his child in a cold prison and chose death.

It was finally possible to break the relationship that had not been let go for a long time.

What I've been trying so far was a ridiculous and lonely ending.

When I opened my eyes, the 17-year-old spring came again.

The fiance who remembers everything cries and begs for forgiveness.

My father comes to me because he reacts differently from before.

"Don't be happy, don't laugh." Just live in hell all your life."

"If you couldn't be a father, you shouldn't have given birth to me.”

It was a sad regret that was late, so this time I let go of the hand first.

Last edited: May 7, 2023
    Laerta, AnnHime, SkyLisette and 34 others like this.
  2. Spoiler Curator

Spoiler Curator Hi , Click Edit and Edit My Posts

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoiler Table of Contents Placeholder

Table of Contents
    • Chapter 100 spoiler
    • Chapter 250 spoiler
    Anyone is able to edit this post with an account. Please edit this post to link to spoilers in this thread as you find them. You are free to edit and remove anything within this post, including this placeholder text.

For more information, please visit: https://forum.novelupdates.com/threads/new-spoiler-plugin-for-the-forums.114103/

3. pastelroses

pastelroses Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I reading this novel in spanish translation and I love how the mc is going through the story.
    Here is some additional spoiler.
    The girl was abused in her first life. Her dad doesn't love her and he didn't love her mother either, he had a girlfriend but they forced him to marry his mother. The mother dies and he brings his other daughter (the one he had with his ex-fiancée). The stepsister is the typical angel face but with a rotten heart, she does bad things so that the protagonist is blamed. She has a fiancé that she loves and she becomes pregnant, but before telling her fiancé, the stepsister cheats on her, they accuse her of a crime, everyone turns their back on her and she ends up committing suicide in jail. She apologizes to her baby for not protecting him and promises to be a better mother if she gets another chance. So she goes back in time to when she was a child, to the moment her mother dies and her stepsister arrives, then she decides to take revenge on everyone. The protagonist is a boy who knows from his first life but I don't know much about him.
    Adding more of that, she mentions that her fiancé also remembers what he did to her, he asked for forgiveness but said that he did not forgive him and that he hated him, he also confessed that she was pregnant with his son, practically destroyed the fiancé with that confession. She also discovers that her mother did love her a lot.

Laerta, Irishh, torte1315 and 82 others like this.
  4. Svitlanak

Svitlanak Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can you tell me were you read Spanish translation please :aww::cookie::blobReach:

5. -NEAR-

-NEAR- ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ

Reading List:
    Link
    More spoilers pls:aww: thx
    So FL fiancée cheat with the stepsister? Ugh don’t tell me he’s the ML:blob_catflip:

xpeanut and Alexaaa_23 like this.
  6. JoshyM62

JoshyM62 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Well here are some Spoilers that a girl published in a group of Spoilres on facebook, sorry if it is somewhat confusing but just paste the spoilers in the translator since I do not know English:(
    + In one of the Charelize chapters (our
    protagonist), was busy in her office solving matters as the future duchess of her family, when she is informed that her ex-boyfriend's pndj was waiting for her at the reception (really? how did crjs let him pass?), Charel ignores him but the second is also informed that Prince Arensis was also waiting for her:, u

+ So Charel had no choice but to go to the reception, more than anything to receive the prince, there was a whole confrontation between the two boys, but Charel ended up preferring Aren instead of the ex, and that is ... who not in your right mind?

+ Charel forcefully asks Aren to wait for her in her room as she dispatches her ex's trash, she ends up making it clear to the ex that she is no longer looking for her for the umpteenth time, she already feels tired and just fed up dealing with him, in short, he leaves him thrown on the ground while he goes to meet Aren.

+ Upon arrival, she sees him calmly having a cup of tea, but when he sees her, he asks her if she is okay, Charel is surprised because apparently she is the only person who seems to know her very well, which produces a strange feeling, anguished asks her about because he knows her so well even though she always wears a mask to hide the pain that she carries and ends up showing her the ring that she took from her eagle that she sent her with the medicine for her wound.

+ The prince does not answer him, and in that time Charel begins to have vague, diffuse memories of a person to whom she gave the ring, she confused asks him if perhaps he was a precious person for her, but he still does not answer:, (

+ After a while he only tells her that he is very sorry to be the only one who remembers the time they both spent together, and that when he recovers the memories that she has blocked then she will not run away again. That said, it begins to fade between red petals and disappears from the place leaving a shocked Charelize by what she just witnessed XD (what did you expect? It's a magician mija:, u)

+ The next day Charel meets again with his father's duke hdp and this as if nothing now if 'good father who cares about his daughter' asks him if he was okay but Charel gets angry and sends him to mrd, stressing that his daughter has been dead for a long time and let him just be content to do his duty as duke and not get in his way again. Basically it makes him look bad XD
    + That same day plus night, Charel falters again and wonders why now everyone wants her forgiveness, and they are sorry, she feels that it is too late and that she cannot forgive them, that she is no longer the Charelize of the past that she did what everyone did they asked her and she was mistreated, now not anymore. In that, a red petal falls near her and she begins to have another memory of her when she had a leg injury and a boy her age offered her his back to carry her, she does not remember who or her face, only that she had light blue hair. That is where she says Arensis's name and an endless stream of emotions springs up, she wants to go see him but out of pride she cannot, after a while she begins to feel sleepy, as if all her worries vanish and she falls.

+ The next day she wakes up in her office like the night before but is on the carpet and covered by a blanket, her maid arrives and is surprised to see her spend the night there, Charel thanks her for covering her with the blanket but the maid tells her that she actually just walked in and saw her there, which means she wasn't the one covering for her. Charel no longer thinks about that and she feels renewed to continue with her work. , u ay Charel)

snowest296, Laerta, Irishh and 57 others like this.
  7. trashconsumer

trashconsumer Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you for the spoilers! So Prince Arensis is the ML?
    And I'm glad the MC is unforgiving, serves them right :blobpopcorn_cool:

8. Guide1410

Guide1410 guide with bad sense of direction

Reading List:
    Link
  9. -NEAR-

-NEAR- ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ

Reading List:
    Link
  10. Geedi

Geedi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    My cup of tea regret and revenge

11. Bobaaaa

Bobaaaa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What happened to the step sister in the end?

snzzykitten and Svitlanak like this.
  12. Violet Blaze

Violet Blaze Step Red Sibling | Holy Blaze

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks for spoilers, such lovely art :blob_plusone:

Svitlanak likes this.
  13. Delice-San

Delice-San Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Sooo... I'm guessing the ML is the prince????

Alexaaa_23 likes this.
  14. nurul amelia

nurul amelia Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I wonder if his family is turning back the clock? Her former fiancé remembers her past life, and her father changes instantly. I need an explanation in this section (?)

Laerta, xpeanut and snzzykitten like this.
  15. Toasty_Minzy

Toasty_Minzy Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is this being translated? It doesn't look like there's a novel link. But it sounds so good so far.

16. Creolenerd

Creolenerd Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ngl i was hoping it wasn't a turning back of time but getting revenge in that life

17. Geedi

Geedi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Anyone know the kakao link

18. quarantine is good

quarantine is good its august

Reading List:
    Link
  19. Scarlet015

Scarlet015 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    How does she take revenge? I’m going to hope that the stepsister suffers since she seems like a major b*tch. How’s the ml too?

20. Magicals

Magicals Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is there a novel for it in novelupdates? If so, can someone please give me the link?

Legnakra likes this.