Spoiler 3 Men / Him & Him & Him (그와 그와 그)

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Marcie, Feb 26, 2021.

1. Marcie

Marcie Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Summary:

Yoo se-ah, 26 years old, has been an office worker for 3 years since graduating from college. She engages in sexual stimulation to break away from her repetitive daily routine when she gets some time away from work.
    It started with small things, like drinking alone or going to a club.

I'm sure it did... but one day, two men approach her and offer her a 4P?!

Alternative Title:
    3 Men / 그와 그와 그

Raws:
    https://www.lezhin.com/ko/comic/3_men
    https://ridibooks.com/books/1561003948

Okay, so the men MC meets are a pair of identical twins and their uncle. Based from the prologue, things seem spicy and hot and perfect for smut lovers like myself to indulge in but according to reviews, the prologue is actually only one of the FEW smexy scenes here :blobtired:. The story really doesn't highlight sex, but more about the relationship of the 4 and their personal stories. They always ask for consent, make sure MC is ok and down with things before doing anything so they all have a perfectly healthy relationship :blob_pompom:. Oh, and they also stop using contraceptives when they got married. (Yes, MC marries the uncle but still gets to f*ck all 3 of them! Mama is livin the dream :blobhighfive:)

Last edited: Mar 10, 2021
  2. Spoiler Curator

Spoiler Curator Hi , Click Edit and Edit My Posts

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoiler Table of Contents Placeholder

Table of Contents
    prologue

chapter 1
    1-2 , 3-4 , 5

chapter 2
    1 , 2 , 3 , 4 , 5

chapter 3
    1 , 2-3 , 4 , 5

chapter 4
    1 , 2-5 , 6

Anyone is able to edit this post with an account. Please edit this post to link to spoilers in this thread as you find them. You are free to edit and remove anything within this post, including this placeholder text.

For more information, please visit: https://forum.novelupdates.com/threads/new-spoiler-plugin-for-the-forums.114103/

Last edited: Apr 18, 2021
  3. Ral

Ral Not a Well-Known Member ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Reading List:
    Link
    Is that a pickup request? For a manhwa?

Wrong forum.

4. AliceShiki

AliceShiki 『Ms. Tree』『Magical Girl of Love and Justice』

Reading List:
    Link
    Just report it... >.>

5. Ral

Ral Not a Well-Known Member ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Reading List:
    Link
    I know, but I'm not actually sure if it is a pickup req. Maybe it's a spoiler thread or sth else, idk. Just because there's a manhwa tag, doesn't mean there's no novel like that.
    The links require accounts so I can't check.

AliceShiki likes this.
  6. Alina Moktan

Alina Moktan LaLisa Stole My Heart

Reading List:
    Link
    It was r18 novel, novel was adaptation to manhwa.

7. Hx776f62626c65

Hx776f62626c65 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    :notlikeblob:
    My bad, i mistakenly reported this as duplicate with a pickup thread.

-_-

Last edited: Feb 27, 2021
  8. Guide1410

Guide1410 guide with bad sense of direction

Reading List:
    Link
  9. Spoiling Queen

Spoiling Queen Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Interesting Stuff I smell and here I come~
    :blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone:

10. Plumpuppeach

Plumpuppeach Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Finally a healthy poly relationship, I heard that the uncle is the main man but its still equal partnership, a 4P that's healthy YAS MADAM I NEED

I wish the novel gets translated, it looks short, 1 book (4 parts) which in total 18 chapters, according to Bomtoon
    https://www.bomtoon.com/comic/ep_list/hehehe
    The first chapter being the Prologue
    Ridibooks has it under 4 parts
    ▪︎Prologue
    01. One woman
    02. Three men
    03. Four people
    04. One marriage

Since the novel is short I wonder if the webtoon would be too, maybe around 20-30 chapters??
    Also love that the novel focus more on the relationship aspect of a 4P partnership & each individual story rather than only smut (tho only smut is fine too nothing wrong with that)

11. Fearless_Sten

Fearless_Sten Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can you give us a more detailed spoiler ?

12. blackie22

blackie22 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    is there anyone who have read this novel?

13. Fayfay

Fayfay Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Novel's cover.
    Well, I was choked when someone on the comment section said that you just need to remove your brain while reading it. lol
    20210310_163446.jpg

Last edited: Mar 10, 2021
  14. quarantine is good

quarantine is good its august

Reading List:
    Link
    oh wow. that's hot:blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed::blobamused::blobamused:

15. castielris13

castielris13 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Has anyone pick the novel up?

16. blackie22

blackie22 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    nope, there is no one who pick this novel

17. castielris13

castielris13 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Nope sorry... I'm asking because I want to read too:blobcry:

18. Plumpuppeach

Plumpuppeach Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Sorry what I got is from a blog review, I don't have any more spoilers

Fearless_Sten likes this.
  19. LumenMint

LumenMint Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    hello I'll be posting the MTL of the novel, I got the raw from @blackie22.( thank you so much)
    sadly I don't know how to translate so I only used Machine translation, I used 2 types of mtl, which are Papago and google translate, I combine and edited the translation so the MTL can somehow be more understandable(I thought it was easy but my brain is so dizzy from thinking how to change the words without changing the entire meaning because it might go wrong from the real translation).

but know that its still MTL so there will still be grammatical error hehe

PROLOGUE

A room with dewy dawn moisture. Three people were tangled on a large bed. The white hands that escaped over the subtle copper skin of the two men scratched the forearm of the man on top.

"Aang!"

"Shh. Don't push me. Every time it clenches up, your flesh tightens up my glans. Relax…..if you want to take two dick."

Hankyeom, who was affectionately whispering, slapped her white butt. The skin of pure white was filled with red marks, but there's more than one spot floated on the buttocks with hand marks here and there.

"Huh!"

Se-ah, who was hit in her hips, raised her hips with tears. It wasn't her posture. A thick palm clinging to her body wrapped around her belly and lifted it up. A strange pheromone was rubbed against her lips, lying face down in a humiliating posture with only her lower body raised.

"Come on, Seah."

Pink lips slowly opened up, doing what he was asking without wetting it in his mouth right away. The saliva that had been accumulated soaked Hangyul's penis, and her white cheeks groped deeply until his pubic hair touched her.

"Sigh…."

Han-Gyeol, Han-Gyeom, even their voice were similar, so she couldn't tell who it was. The same face move below and above.

The twin brother's penis is in her vagina and the twin brother's penis is in her mouth. The brothers, accustomed to coveting a woman, sprinted inside her body, with neither of them coming first.

There was a variation in the groan that sounded like a broken thread.

"Euugh, eup! Ugh!”

"If you spit it out, I'll scold you."

He complained of her unbearable open lips, and his penis filled up to the end of her throat. Her face turned red with a thick fireball that pressed his already scarce breath. she squeezed the brother's penis by squeezing her cheeks to be slim.

‘Chu-oop, chup.’

She couldn't keep up with the wet clapping sound from bellow her even though she tried to suck it. Her lying face down, her brother put his penis in and his brother washed her vagina. four hands, which were tightly holding her white hips, spread her two hips apart.

"Huh!"

Long, thick fingers invaded her inside, putting chilling pleasure on her. the brother's finger covered the place where his brother's penis had entered. As she couldn't stand the intense pleasure that seemed to tear her vagina, and his hot tongue shook her clitoris like a snake.

Hangyeol, who bit the pink clit with his hot lips, pulled her up and shook her waist, squeezing a lot of physiological tears on the penis that poked the throat with a thud.

But most of all, the inner wall and the vagina seemed to be burning. It seemed that it was entered with a dragon head dotted with flames. The head of the dragon, which sprang up, scratched and stirred on her inner wall.

Their unexpected movements kept breaking their backs, but they never let go. The tip of the nipple, which bloomed red along the body with a fever, was swept away by Hangyul's abdomen. He rubbed her nipples into the bumpy grooves that cracked between his abs and tilted her chin.

"Huh! Hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!"

Hangyul's penis came out as he brushed the obscenely wet mouth. She couldn't suck him any more and rubbed her cheek against his hard thighs. Black pubic hair and upright penis swayed and slammed her on the cheek.

"You'll get in trouble."

“Hey it! Hyah, uhh!”

Teeth clung together as if to punish. It wasn't strong enough to hurt, but the problem was that the sensitive clitoris was chewed up enough to feel a sting. Her eyes were turned over half a time, and her whole body was shaken and twitched, and her brother grabbed and supported her sorrowful body.

"Ugh…."

"Sea likes to be rammed fast."

"Who doesn't know? It sucks up on the inside as if whining. It feels like it's squeezed till the urethra. My dick's about to burst."

He picked her up swearing and swallowed her and grabbed Seah's butt. White skin popped out through a dark hand gap. The fluid splashed around the penis, which was stuffing her at a tremendous speed. Hankyeom, who tapped on the slippery place like a mermaid's bubble with his palm, slightly pulled his body slightly from the bottom and turned her over.

"Take it easy."

His hands slapped his hips As hot as a bolt of lightning. At the same time as the signal to relax, the bottom widened. The penis, which was wrapped around her vagina, opened and swallowed his brother's.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

The weakly trembling flesh was filled by the two penis tightly. he only poked the thickest part and touched the vaginal opening with the tip of the glans to stimulate it sensitively. The brother's movement was quick, whether the younger sibling looked down at the condition or not.

“Oh... … !”

Hankyeom, who was brutally pushing his back with his arms next to Seah's shoulder,he raised Seah's chin with a strong murmur. He sucked up her wet lips with his younger brother's Cooper fluid. he poked the roof of her mouth with her tongue, making similar sex movements as lewd as a prickly penis. The sound of a damp breath was clouded like the dew at dawn as a gesture of filling and shaking the front and back.

At that time, another hand reached out, turned Seah's chin and bit her lips. the brother, whose's younger brother took the woman's breath away, growled and carved a pure scar on his white shoulder Like a mating cat and a beast, it bites the nape of the neck and inflates the fleet, pushing towards the peak.

Squeak! Squeak! As if the testicles would have to be stuffed to fill up the inside, Se-ah shook and shook. Two relatively high-temperature penis rubbed her insides and the flame spread. The flames increased with the momentum to tear the vaginal mouth.

“Wow, hot… … Haaang! Don't be ruined... … Ah, ah!”

“There’s no way we can break it. Seah also likes this, right? Huh?"

the brother was tough, so the younger brother was relatively gentle. The worse personality of the two was the younger brother, but he gently soothed Seah by playing with her tongue and kissed her. She tried to relax and clung to her brother's lips. trying to relieve her strength. He licked all her wet sounds, pleading, and pain was broken.

Se-ah's hand crawled and grabbed one of the man's thighs. It was neither of the twins. He was watching the three people's sexual intercourse with ecstacy.

"save… Oh! Mr. Doha...….”

Sea’s hand approached like a habit and grabbed his penis. His penis was already erect just by seeing the sex of the three even without shaking and stimulating. Sweat and tears shook his palm and rubbed it pitifully. The plea for help turned into a desperate gesture and was sweet.

Doha glanced at her hazy eyes that clung to him. The eyes that had been darkened in black struck wide like a shining universe. He didn't let go of her longing hand. He grasped her hand tenderly and lowered his body to meet her eye level.

"Shhh…...."

his soothing lips gently blew a cool wind on her forehead. Her sobering eyes were bent strangely, and the black dots under her eyes shimmered like an alpha star in the constellation.

"You always ask me to save you when we go to bed. I can't kill you. I love you so much."

His fingers overlapped her finger one by one with desire. It couldn't be pulled out like a twig swept away by the wind. They were swamps. These are. Once she stepped her foot in, she could never get out.

A diamond ring of the same design sparkled on Doha and Seah's fourth finger. The colors of the gems that went through the same work perfectly overlapped.

It was a wedding ring of harmony and unity. Swearing the supreme love.

"Honey, honey..." Yes! Honey, I...….”

"Yes, it's okay to be honest. How does it feel to be stuck by your nephews?"

Her nephew... Doha was a nine-year-older uncle of the Hankyeom twins.
    Seah was moaning, swallowing their penis.

His nephews. he is the uncle of the twins she married.

she fell into the abyss of pleasure, receiving his nephews under one arm. her whole body trembled and the spark vibrated. The bouncing hips, like a harp playing, shook them back and forth, biting them tightly.

“doa! Hot, big! Nephew Cock, Joh, Mood, Huang! Doha! Ahhh… … Ah ah!”

Se-ah moaned, holding Doha's hand tightly. Two pairs of rings made of platinum collided, producing a crisp and clear tone.

The clunking sound quickly swallowed the pure white rhythm. The semen burst in the inside of Seah. Hankyeom, shaking and Lifting his chin up, trembled and ejaculated. After rubbing the inside tightly while enjoying the lingering feeling, he moved away only after biting Se-ah's shoulder.

“Wow! Oh, no! If you take it out... … No... …. uh! Haaaah!’

As soon as he pulled it out without any hesitation, the red flesh sucked in the air and groaned, The place where his elder brother was pushed back to fit the brother's penis and was shaken again, His brother grabbed her fluffy thighs while she sucks his brother's penis, and widened them apart.

"Come on, uncle."

Han Gyeom's empty semen poured down the red flesh. Doha's gaze penetrated and swallowed the obscene color as if milk was poured on it. His eyes sank languidly as if he were appreciating something very beautiful. The penis that Seah held, shooked and was rising, and it seemed that he would soon ejaculate.

“My aunt is waiting for her husband.”

Aunt. Husband.

Se-ah's face turned red with the word he chose on purpose. She was the one who chose this relationship, but she was afraid of her society at times like this. but at the same time, however, this relationship felt stimulating. The vulgar desire to possess all three men and a sense of immorality comes from the fact that they are uncles and nephews, older brothers, and younger brothers.

It was the best. It was a problem because she was so happy.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! doha!"

Inside, heat flowers spread rapidly and the skin was burning, Seah turned to Doha without concealing her ecstasy. Even if she didn't have any strength, she raised her hips and spread her thighs apart. Se-ah, who lowered her legs to both sides of Hangyul, who was poking her sides with his penis, went on top of herr and shook her body and lifted her hips.

"Honey..." Oh! Doha! Doha, come on, huh! Put it in...…hhhhhhhah!

Hangyul held her lips and swallowed the noise. Seah, who was unable to call him, blinked her sad eyes and screamed her groan on her nephew's lips.

“Wow! Wow! Huh... … !”

he opened both sides of Seah's labia by applying force until his coppery fingers turned white. Whenever his nephew's dark red penis came in and out, a faintly bubbly semen bubble burst out. Doha licked it with her eyes and it was drenched, which was ruined by the semen wrapped by her nephew.

“My aunt is dying in sorrow, uncle.”

Doha stood up and approached them, similarly from the moment of their first day. He was the tallest of the three, he grabbed Seah's butt and spread it apart.

The black penis disappeared under the white butt. The puddled semen was wrapped around his penis and eroded back inside her again.

"Ah ah ahh!"

Doha took over Se-ah's lips, shaking her head while striking her. Her lips sucked a few times back and forth to scream between him and his nephews.

"You are the most beautiful and shining when you are by my side...… I'm happy."

Se-ah nodded with tears of joy at her husband's words.

"Happiness..." Do it! Oh, go, thank you...… Whoa! Haaaa! Promise, I'll...Ahhhhhhhhhh......! For protecting me!"

The semen of three people alternately burst inside her. The pure white wedding ring was stained with semen, making it whiter.

It didn't matter which of the three will have a child from her. They were such a sweet family.

I'll try to post the other chapters soon, it takes time to edit it to be more understandable and I have an upcoming exam this week but when my exam is over I'll be posting everything as soon as possible hehe

I wish someone can pick up this novel and translate it for real , it's pretty short with only 4 chapters, the MTL have 40,000+ words only

Last edited: Mar 12, 2021
  20. ChunLica

ChunLica Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you for this! Hoping you can translate for more :justabotheart:

Hiviky Tachivana likes this.