Spoiler You Look Like You’re Made of Mone

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Evelyn Guz, Mar 16, 2019.

1. miragine

miragine Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Please. Can someone spoil ML's dream about his previous life ( emperor's life)

2. chefcheese

chefcheese Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is there anymore spoilers...? Im more curious of what happened to the emperor when MC died...

3. Onymous

Onymous Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Reading up to the latest translated chapter 34 part 1.....

I'm dumbfoubded by the sheer amount of women trying to hook up with ML. I mean I know MC also has guys after her, but from my count I think it was that ex and I think most probably Lu Yang. But with ML....my gosh. We had that actress Huag Yuwei something, then Wang SiQi and a little one from another actress same company with Yuwei and then latest is when they went on a honeymoon and a short haired girl tried to pick up ML in front of MC. I know it's only a small part of the story because there was no name of that short haired girl....but the sheer amount of nasty scheming women in this novel is terrifying hahahaha I can't say it's not the same in real life, I do feel there are more scheming girls than men. (This novel is really a down to women.) I just wished though in this novel, he faceslapped them. But usually he just gives them a subtle warning and leaves. I would wish for him or MC to reprimand them. Cheating or getting involved in another couple's relationship is wrong. They should teach them that, instead of just leaving them aside and done. At least for Shen Peiyan, he got reprimanded by a lot. I hope this will happen for that Wang Siqi girl too.

Anyway, I hope that's the end of many rivals. I can't stomach more people getting in between them. Although, the leads did not get swayed but the repeated doings of that just lets you down on the morality of people, you know? Spoil me if you guys do know!