Spoiler The Tyrant's Guardian is an Evil Witch

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Ahmya, Sep 1, 2020.

1. twenyfour

twenyfour Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Nah I think even though she raised him, from what I saw and read, there's no familial love from the beginning so for me this isnt weird and not in the incest borderline. She considers Tita to be someone enthrusted to her, not her son. And the romance starts after he grows up anyway, if you read the manhwa, she's not pedophile at all. Her personality isn't like that at all.

Can someone give me a spoiler about the end of the CP, empress , and emperor?

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 24, 2021
  2. Lilyworld

Lilyworld Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What happens to saintess Ophelia who Tita was supposed to fall in love with in the original plot?

3. Burnfavor1

Burnfavor1 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Guys, I started to read the novel so look forward to me posting the spoilers (ps what Questions do you have?)

Sorry but I have to add my 2 cents to this age rant.

Umm...Some people learned what the word grooming is and have run with it. The novel is set in historical FANTASY land. clean your mind, She has never once looked at him or ANYONE with lust, she views him as a guardian at the moment (not a sibling or parental). She doesn't even notice his crush on her, that's how much she is not attracted to him or even thinking about anything Seggual. She also thinks he will be with the heroine. Also, I know it hard to understand but with every decade of your life, you evolve especially as a young adult 20-30. So yes you can actually become attracted to someone (now an adult) who is way younger than you. who you have seen when they were children. Have you ever looked at a picture of yourself when you are 10 or 15 years younger and it feels like a whole different time? because you have experienced so much. Let stop trying to make young adults into children it is very WEIRD. He can become a ruler of a country, but can't fall in love with someone who showed him care when he was young? If HE comes of age (18+) and falls for her there is NOTHING wrong with that, she has always treated him well, she is immortal, strong, and beautiful.
    we talk about grooming but how about our same-age mates? are they saints who don't know how to manipulate and abuse others? does older age mean you are evil? abusers and groomers don't have a certain age. Whether reality or fiction people have always been attracted to people younger than them or older than them. Moral speaking as long as you both are CONSENTING ADULTS it's OK.

Anyway, I am enjoying this novel!

Lucy_, Scarks, DOHere and 15 others like this.
  4. Calypso Noir

Calypso Noir Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Anyone know what happen to ophelia? Is she a good person? Or.. Is she like other og!fl in many manhwa?

5. Haiting1536

Haiting1536 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Finally a spoilers and not unwanted discussion! Thank you!

Yay! Looking forward to the spoilers! (And I agree with your opinion).

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 24, 2021
    augacutan, Lalali and Burnfavor1 like this.
  6. Mangafreakspark

Mangafreakspark Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    She’s the adult so she’s to blame, she’s 300+yrs older than him and she raised him when he was actually an 8yr old child. She’s the adult and should be blamed. When a 50yr old man groom a 13yr old girl, he’s the one that will be blamed because he’s the adult and she’s the child. Call a child grooming pedo story for what it is and no sugar coating

7. moto

moto Spam Bot

Reading List:
    Link
    I think this is the wrong place to discuss core issues with novels nowadays, cause this isn't the only case. peeps who are in their 20s getting reincarnated and isekai into younger bodies only to groom their future lovers as well.

Anyway I think you guys should make a thread somewhere else and discuss these core issues cause other people just wanna know spoilers and talk about the story.

8. tinkerbel99xmn

tinkerbel99xmn Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    uhm, where is the moderator on this spoiler thread? do your job and remove unrelated spoiler content!! seeing dumb preachers every time I scroll is making my eyes bleed.

9. Johnwill12

Johnwill12 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Why is the Clete (Celeste) cold towards Tita right from the start? She did have a former life correct, then why doesn’t she act like a warmer person in front of Tita, can’t she tell that she’s making him cry even if it’s not intentional? Why wasn’t she more warm and affectionate towards him right from the start? Just because she’s the “ice witch” it doesn’t mean that she have to be as cold as ice now does it? How long into the story until she she becomes much warmer towards Tita? Why couldn’t she realize right from the start that all she needed to do was be loving towards Tita in order to change his fate?

10. quarantine is good

quarantine is good its august

Reading List:
    Link
    idkw but i kind of hope the 1st emperor shows up, but the special chapter on page 7 just destroyed it thanks for the spoilers

edit: also please give us some more fluff:cookie::blobsmilehappy::blobsmilehappy:

11. Estelle_

Estelle_ Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Just a reminder to everyone that this is FICTION. It's not real, anything can happen. Also, this is called a "SPOILER" thread not a discussion thread. Please take your discussion abt age gap morals and whatnot somewhere else.

12. LaDyViL

LaDyViL New Member Staff Member

Reading List:
    Link
    See that report button on the posts? Click it, report it.

To the general watchers, instead of complaining or waiting, contribute and report the offensive or out of topic posts. We are not psychic.

Some members have been temporarily banned from the thread. Go and cool down somewhere else.

13. rhymeep

rhymeep Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I went through nine pages only to barely find around five spoilers, with so many unneeded opinions and rants everywhere inside this supposed to be spoiler thread :blobsleepless:

Also in one of the spoiler above, it seemed like Clete and Tita have a daughter? I barely can read the MTL so I don't really get what happened, sorry ....

Another thing, may I ask the romance development of these two in the novel? It seemed like Tita realized his feelings first (is it in his teenage phrase?), then how did he court Clete? How did he got Clete to view him romantically? Thank you very much :cookie:

14. diti.ing

diti.ing Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think Tita started seeing Clete in a romantic way from the time he was a teenager tbh. The manhwa's at this part rn too. Since he's dealing with teenage hormones while being raised by quite the beauty, it kinda makes sense.

And from what I've seen here, the romance only starts once Tita is 18 and already an adult. Until then, its probably going to be Tita trying to flirt and Clete being completely clueless about it. And usually kisses are what changes a relationship, so maybe it was that? I dunno either, but I hope we get some spoilers soon! ^^

Also, yes. Clete & Tita DO have a daughter together that apparently has some connection to all spirits. But the relationship between the 3 is a bit....confusing, if I must say. I think Tita merges with Devit or something at the end. Or maybe he awaken his powers, that represents his yearning for destruction? I dunno, but I'm pretty sure Tita will go through a huge change at the end. Maybe he'll grow so cold that only Clete & their daughter can make him feel warm again? Makes me think of Ice Queen, but yeah, these are all my speculations.

15. Sea serin

Sea serin Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    If your morality is high af...please drop it cause we are here for spoiler, not for what u think....drop it if its not your cup of tea
    Ok..
    Now she stays as immortal or not??
    If she is immortal thn what about tita??

16. seyer-kei

seyer-kei New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hi! May I ask where can we read the english translation of this novel? Thank you!!

17. GeeDy08

GeeDy08 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    More spoiler pleaseeeeeeeeeee! Probably because I'm looking at Tita as how Clete sees him. The ML, future ML, was already grown up based on Clete's knowledge about the novel that's why I'm not bothered by the age gap.

And it your sense of morality is piqued by this novel, probably your looking this fiction novel in a wrong way.

18. Uchicha101

Uchicha101 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Setting up camp here thinking I will be reading 10 pages of spoilers but what I'm just seeing are people bickering about MC and ML age gap. Seriously, if you don't approve it just drop the story. We are here for the spoilers.

Anyway, just commented to say thank u for the kind soul who gave us bits of spoilers from the novel. Bless u guys!

1Etoya1, Serphinalily and Haiting1536 like this.
  19. bellullaby

bellullaby Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So.. can someone who have read the novel spoil us about whether the MC stays immortal or not?

i doubt the ML becomes immortal though, usually things dont go that way.

If the ending turned out with ML dies of old age or something; i dont think i can continue. I dont like tragedy genre.

kurohamukami likes this.
  20. Haiting1536

Haiting1536 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think earlier in the thread it mentioned she became mortal again... but I might be mixing things up. But I’m pretty sure it mentioned her time began to move again.

simplysharonda likes this.