Spoiler The Abandoned Empress 버림 받은 황비-Webtoon update only

Discussion in 'Manga Discussion' started by samira01, Jul 18, 2020.

1. samira01

samira01 ♥**MangaLover** ♥

Reading List:
    Link
    Hello everyone/anyone! as always samira01 with the latest chapter released 03/01/2021 at KAKAOPAGE site.
    For those interested in history ...

**CHAPTER 144**
    First Scene
    Tia.. ...That day, You were the one who revealed the sudden assassination plan?
    Why would you do that?

Jieun.. ....(no looking or saying anything to Tia)
    [​IMG]
    Tia.. If you had just tolerated, you would have achieved at least one of your wishes.
    Jieun, I hated you.
    I hated you who suddenly appeared and smiled of not knowing anything, and I was upset that you, who had nothing better than me took over his love.
    I couldn't admit that everything I've had all my life has been taken away.
    Did this happen in the past? He... got poison then.
    ...Headache, dizziness, insomnia, a profound change of emotion.
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    Jieun.. All of those were the symptoms he had before he died.
    It was only four years.
    Ever since you died.
    As you know, I didn't know much about politics. I tried my best but it didn't work out no matter how hard I studied.
    I don't know exactly what really happened.
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    After the two dukes left, he gradually couldn't sleep, especially because he was nervous.
    The fact that he kept away from me and his guard around me since some time ago.
    And one day, he left the capital to go on an expedition. That's when he never came back.
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    Tia.. Why... Did he leave the capital?

Jieun.. I don't know. He didn't tell me anything. If I were you(or just the same as Tia, she is now), He must have abandoned me when he was in the office and left for an expedition.

Tia's inner thoughts.. He would probably have tossed the capital without any choice.
    If a successor is born, he will be dead immediately.
    Maybe that's why he left with the army even though he thought it was a gamble?
    To gather the troops and find himself, Jieun and his successor.
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    Jieun.. --I was desperate at that time. You had supporters but I really didn't have anything.
    After many twists and turns, I had to give birth to a princess and run away without even having time to recover.
    but I ended up being caught and killed.
    I blamed him for whispering his love and eventually abandoning me all alone. After dropping a person in a strange place, I hated the god I didn't know.
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    I hated you too.
    You said I took everything, but in the end nothing was taken away.
    Even though you were pushed out of the empress' position, you were supported by the nobles and even those who raised me as empress compered me to you.
    God's love that I thought I had and his feelings/or love...
    It was all your in the end.
    No matter how hard I tried, I was only your substitute. It was a worse comparison than you.
    There was no one who saw me as myself.
    I realized as soon as I closed my eyes. Even if I ask god to return me to the world I used live in now, I will flounder in that memory forever.
    But if I ask to erase my memory, I thought I would be a real loser.
    You understand?
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    You're not the only one who wanted to make everything right.
    I opened my eyes and found him again. With the man who stabbed me in the chest.
    I went into Zena's House as a foster daughter to avenge them for using me.
    It'll be easier to catch weaknesses if I stay close.
    [​IMG]
    You asked me why I saved you?
    He wasn't the man I knew when I saw him on the day you were attacked.
    Such a tone, that kind of behavior... I didn't know what it was after seeing it.
    The past and the present are really different. So what have I done all this time...
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    That's why
    Now I don't even know why I should be here.
    ........The result of the trial, came out.
    I'm one of the members of a traitor with the death penalty?
    Your Majesty, self determination. Isn't that too harsh?

Tia.. I don't like it either, but there's nothing I can do about it.
    If that's the case, I'll suggest a way.
    I'll disguise myself as dead and get Jieun out.
    However, as soon as you get out of the palace, you must escape from the Imperial Decree and never step on the Empire's land again.

--The red bottle is a medicine that helps self-determination.
    --The transparent bottle is a drug that causes to fall into a state of suspended animation.
    If I put this down, I won't get involved with Jieun anymore.
    I can completely cut off the memories of the past if she's gone.
    (then we see Jieun's hair changes..)
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    According to High Priest Secundus, the hair color changes when she loses her divine power.
    ....She really begged for a "Wish".

Second Scene
    Ruve.. Aristia.
    Tia rushes to hug Ruve...,
    Tia's inner thoughts.. If he hadn't loved me and hasn't been so considerate, If you had given me up halfway, would I have been able to change my destiny/or fate like now?
    Can I overcome the past and believe in love again?
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    Tia.. Thank you. You didn't give up on me even though I kept pushing you away. For saying that you love me.
    And for allowing me to change my fate.

Ruve.. Does fate/or destiny refer to the dream you had in the past/or before?

Tia.. Your Majesty, How do you know that...
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    Ruve.. What kind of person was I in your dream?
    I want to know. How I hurt you and what you wanted me to do in your dream.
    That's why I want you to never go through such a thing.
    (she told him the whole thing and so..)
    I roughly get it. It must have been a bad ending.
    When I stopped by during the border inspection, I thought a lot about you when I saw you lost yourself/or your mind.
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    Why were you so afraid of me? Why do you want to destroy the marriage engagement even though you have to bear all kinds of burdens.
    Then I saw Verita's letter. I'm sorry. I hated it all the time for what you couldn't even remember.
    [​IMG]
    Thank you. For being honest. I'll be good to you. You'll never have that nightmare again.
    Therefore/or So
    Why don't you call me Ruve?

Tia.. ...(shy)Ruve.
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Ruve.. (shy)Thank you Tia.
    [​IMG]

Last Scene
    Carsein.. Doing this remains me of the past. I used to drink tea by the window on a rainy day. weed hair guy, I wonder if he doing well.
    He seems to have stopped by his house once or twice. I guess he's still alive.
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    I never dreamed that the day would come when I wanted to see him in my life.

Tia.. It's nice to talk about the past after a long time.
    I miss him too.

Chapter ends.

Preview 145*
    At the end of the journal every person makes their own choice.
    At last, Aristia answers the question of fate that he has been agonizing over for a long time...

And as always, I really hope this is to your liking everyone/anyone..!!
    Be In Touch..
    samira01

2. Celebrianna

Celebrianna ❤️‍Solo Leveling❣️

Reading List:
    Link
    @samira01 , thank you for the hard work. I know this takes a lot of effort. I absolutely loved the full frontal image of Ruve when he shows up by the fountain to meet Tia. He looks so handsome imo. The aging of the characters really work well in this manhwa.

About Jieun, I totally cannot relate to her feelings. She gets a chance to go back to earth and she refuses it in favor of returning to avenge herself? I get that she’s angry but if I knew a way home I would take it. Plus, it’s a world without her family, friends and honest support of others. There’s no way she was going to win against hardened criminals like Duke Zenna. At least Tia belonged in that world and stood a better chance of changing her fate.

samira01 and ditka623 like this.
  3. Johnwill12

Johnwill12 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I agree with what you said about Jieun’s decision to return to this world, I too wonder why she didn’t just return home and start over with a clean slate? At least this time Jieun saved Tia’s life, and gave her another chance at happiness with Ruve. I hope that Jieun will one day find that same happiness and hopefully find true love as well. I’m glad that Tia finally told Ruve everything, and he told her about the letter he read at that time. I think that Tia finally realizes that running away from her feelings isn’t the answer to overcoming what happened to her in her previous life.

All this time Tia has been saying to herself that she wanted to escape, that she wanted to be out of Ruve’s life, and yet look where she is now. Was avoiding Ruve and ‘avoiding her bad end’ what she wanted, or what she thought she wanted? First she was certain that she wanted to sever ties with him, but as time went on she became closer to Ruve she became uncertain, what do you make of that? How was Tia able to stop having panic attacks around Ruve (PTSD) like she did when she was 10 years old?

Why didn’t anyone find out that Ruve was being poisoned in the 1st timeline the way that Tia found out in the current timeline? What prevented Tia or anyone friendly to her from discovering the truth about the both of them being given poison? If someone had done so, perhaps things would’ve been different for both Tia and Ruve? If Ruve was being poisoned, then why didn’t he behave the same way in this timeline despite being poisoned (angry, irritated)? Was it because Tia discovered the fact that Ruve was being poisoned before it could take effect on him this time?

I have to say that I find Duchess Ernia Rass to be a little too uptight and cold. I understand that there’s an etiquette that nobles have to follow, but she could’ve tried having friendly conversations with Tia and certain people at least? Why doesn’t she ever show a more affectionate side (she never smiles) towards her family at any time during this story? Whereas Princia who despite coming from a similar background (princess) seems to be a warmer person, and she has a wonderful smile? If that’s the case than Kaysian is so fortunate to have met a woman like Princia, don’t you agree?

Last edited: Mar 3, 2021
    samira01 likes this.
  4. Celebrianna

Celebrianna ❤️‍Solo Leveling❣️

Reading List:
    Link
    @Johnwill12 , lol I did think that Duchess De Rass had a stick up her behind when I first saw the way she encountered young Ruve in the hallway and began coldly attacking him under the guise of lecturing him about reading books isn’t everything. I mean, does she know his daily schedule and whether he’s learning swordsmanship and other lessons? Meanwhile, her second son is as wild and mannerless as they come at that time. Yes, I know others will say she gave Ruve advice but, really, did she have to go about it in a denigrating way? Whatever! Then she told Tia she doesn’t like her, which is all good but then shouldn’t she tell her son not to bring her home as a potential spouse? Heh. Anyway, some of the adults in this story are just blah in certain moments for me.

I’m glad Tia thanked Ruve for not giving up on her when she kept refusing her. In fact, that translates to thanking him for not abandoning her after her numerous rejections of him. I think Tia finally accepted that this timeline Ruve is different because she also got confirmation from Jieun. The two of them agree that this person is different.

I like that Tia admits to herself that it’s because of Ruve she can overcome her fate and believe in love again. I think all that’s needed now for her final acceptance is for Ruve to make that oath to her about if he abandons her his life is forfeit.

About the poison, wasn’t it the high priest that made the difference this time? Could it be because now that Tia is “Pioneer”, her interactions with the followers of Vita increased and so they were able to diagnose that she was poisoned and also Ruve was poisoned? Considering the people in the palace weren’t trustworthy and probably bought off or blackmailed by Duke Zenna, an independent diagnose from a high priest might have been unlikely in the first timeline.

samira01 likes this.
  5. samira01

Reading List:
    Link
    As always, you’re very welcome @Celebrianna, sorry I didn’t post it on the date it was released, I tried but meds keep me asleep most of the time.
    I was reading all the posts and found out about the author and the creator of TAE series, it’s really sad that the series could have been much better but because of their differences that won’t happen.
    I’m sure when this project began the original author concept to his/her outline and so..??!!
    Well, I just hope for the better...

Be In Touch
    samira01

Celebrianna and ditka623 like this.
  6. ditka623

ditka623 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you for the summary @samira01!
    Despite the many happenings, this chapter doesn't feel as rushed as the previous ones. But that might be because I no longer have any expectations.:blobcheeky:

Jieun's story is also really tragic which makes it even more ridiculous that she chose not to return to her own world. But I agree, maybe she needed to come back so she could save Tia.

I've never liked Duchess Rass, she might love her husband and her family but towards everyone else she's simply snobbish. And as you mentioned while she lectures Ruve about duty and maybe to some extent even looks down on him because of his mother, she couldn't even raise her own "pureblood" son properly who for a long time behaved like a cocky buffoon and in the end only changed because of Tia.

Last edited: Mar 4, 2021
    Johnwill12, samira01 and Celebrianna like this.
  7. CollegeSuck

CollegeSuck Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    One of the reason why I don’t like the webtoon adaptation. It change the character’s personality too much. In the novel, Ernia is very afraid of Mirkan, ( he kill his other siblings to take the throne, leaving Ernia alone), which caused her to be very wary and be careful around Ruve. He is the crown prince while she is a duchess. Rank-wise, Ruve is already above her. Political-wise, it’s even more complicated than that. Princesses of the Empire have the rights to ascend the throne, but once they married into another family, they must give up every powers and rights they have as an imperial princess, including the rights to the throne. Once they are married off, because of the sensitivity about the succession topic, any actions that Ernia take if she is not careful can be interpret as treason against the royal family. Like visiting the imperial palace for example, in the novel, Ernia and Ruve meet again in Carsein’s knighting ceremony, not in the palace. As an unwritten rule, former princess don’t visit the palace anymore after they married because like I said, any careless actions could be considered treason. A former princess who now have no ties to the royal family cannot be seen in palace without an important reason.

And webtoon!Ernia mocking Ruve about his actual mother is laughable to me. How is it that only Ernia know about this and not anyone else when she is no longer part of the royal family? It seem too illogical to me, especially if this secret came out, this could destroy Ruve’s position as the crown prince. In fact, to keep this secret, the Empress had ordered to kill every single person that is related to his birth, that included the midwife, the servants, basically every single one of the staff is killed. The only one who knows about this are the Empress, Mirkan, and the Empress’s trusted servant. No one is alive to exposed this secret anymore. So a duchess like Ernia have no power whatsoever to know about this secret. Ernia in the novel never know about the truth behind Ruve’s birth, I don’t know why iNa add that scene because it mess up the political aspect of TAE. I agree with you and @Celebrianna, Ernia in the webtoon seem like a snobbish old hag who is still bitter about her life. Novel Ernia is more sympathetic to me.

Lilyworld, samira01 and ditka623 like this.
  8. ditka623

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks for the clarification, I had no idea that the webtoon changed her character so much. The only reason I can think of is that the author wanted us to feel more sorry for Ruve?

samira01 likes this.
  9. CollegeSuck

Reading List:
    Link
    Welllll, TAE is its own universe so I try not to compare it with real life royal court. But I feel like Yuna have always written the Castina’s royal court to be more European. Asia royal court allows you to have as many wives as possible, and their children can have legitimate rights to the throne, even if their parents are not married. But that is different in the European royal court, as far as I know, illegitimate child don’t have any rights, mistress doesn’t have rights either. Another thing to consider is pedigree. It’s an important factor in TAE, I mean Duke Zena only have to throw the accusation that Tia’s mom is a commoner but it already cause her a lot of trouble and put some stain on her position. Ruve’s mom is a maid, we already know that. What’s even more bad is that his mom is a really low ranking maid that only responsible for laundry. Other servants that accompanied the high ranking nobles are from low ranking nobility or middle class citizens. Ruve’s mom is literally in the bottom of society. With all that said, Mirkan cannot just take that maid to become his queen, it would be absolutely scandalous and Ruve will face the threat of not being acknowledged by both the imperialist and aristocrat faction.

Really, the only way for Ruve to smoothly become an emperor is for no one to know about his birth’s secret and act like he is the legitimate child of the Empress. Not to mention, as previously stated, Mirkan put in a lot of effort to rebuild the Empire. Before Ruve was born, he was facing the stress of not having any heir. And when Ruve was born, he have to do whatever he can to legitimatize Ruve in order to secure him as the crown prince. At least in my personal analysis anyway.

samira01 likes this.
  10. CollegeSuck

Reading List:
    Link
    For drama, most likely. Drama like this is always fan favorites.

samira01 and ditka623 like this.
  11. Lilyworld

Lilyworld Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    OH MY GOD! I felt bad because of all the hate the webtoon was getting and so I dropped it for a year, but I came back and :blobxd::blobxd::blobxd: Finalllllyyyyyyyyy happinesss.

Btw the only complaints I really I have about this are that I kinda wish the manwha had better highlighted the influence Ruve and Tia's parents had on them. In the first timeline, their parents were cold and distant, and the novel talked a bit about that, how both Ruve and Tia were seeking love from their parents but their parents didn't show it readily so they both thought their parents didn't care for them. Hence, tragedy and abandonment. It's almost like Tia wasn't just "The Abandoned Empress" because of Ruve, but also because she was abandoned by everybody around her ... nobody stood up for her, not even her own father, when she was chosen to be queen instead of Empress.

Oh, and I wish the characters were a bit older. Did you know that Tia is 17, Jieun is 18, Allendis and Carsein are 19-20, and Ruve is 21??? I wish Tia had some more time to herself being her own person before getting engaged and married.

Also, Jieun looks kinda pretty with white hair ... she looks a bit like Tia with purple eyes. I'm hoping she can rebuild her life because I truly feel bad for her ...

Last edited: Mar 6, 2021
    samira01, ditka623 and Johnwill12 like this.
  12. Lilyworld

Lilyworld Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Wahhhh how could they!!!! I'll never forgive them!!!!!!:blob_teary::blob_teary::blob_teary:

ditka623 likes this.
  13. Johnwill12

Reading List:
    Link
    I agree with you, I wish that the Manhua would talk more about the influence of Tia and Ruve’s fathers on their characters. They were both starving for their father’s affection, and never received it. It’s no wonder Duke Zena was able to poison and manipulate Ruve, the Emperor was always cold towards Ruve he never showed an once of affection towards him. On top of that the Emperor and everyone else kept praising everything Tia did, but they always made Ruve feel like he was unworthy and unloved. Also Ruve was being poisoned (drugged) which caused him to become more erratic and more violent towards Tia.

Tia’s father was similar, he didn’t display any affection towards her after her mother was murdered. At first he comforted Tia after she lost her mother Jeremia, but then he became cold towards her, why? Regardless of how much pain he felt after losing Jeremia, Tia still needed her father’s love. It’s true that everyone abandoned Tia during the 1st timeline, including her own father. Why didn’t anyone stand up for her when her position as Empress was taken away? Why didn’t her father try to save her life? Both Tia and Ruve were cold and they weren’t great at expressing their true feelings.

I also hope that Jieun will somehow start a new life in this world. I felt bad for her as well, she was forcibly pulled into this world during the 1st timeline and she knew nothing about this new world, or the politics of the Empire. She also met a sad end, both her and her baby daughter were killed. This time I really hope that she will find happiness, and perhaps love with a decent guy.

Tia has changed a lot of things for the better, she has changed herself, and she has helped bring out the best in Ruve. Imagine how horrified Ruve would be if he could see what he was like in the 1st timeline, and how he treated Tia? He would be wondering how he could have done those things to Tia, the girl that he loves. At least now they both have a chance to start over, and be happy together. I think that Ruve’s love enabled Tia to change her destiny, and to believe in love again.

lousybanana and samira01 like this.
  14. samira01

Reading List:
    Link
    Hello everyone..! I hope everyone is doing well.
    I just want to let you know that this chapter of TAE was the final one as I read the creator notes, I was kind of upset for the poor execution on this lovely WEBTOON. I will be posting the full chapter pics.
    Ahh I’m so upset, I saved up to 46 tokens to unlock that many incoming chapters but not anymore, and I can’t get that back to unlock other series.
    Oh well, I just going to keep unlocking previous chapters and so. KAKAOPAGE app is promoting the TAE with Tia and Ruve book IV front cover or at least what it was supposed to be...

See you guys later...
    samira01

Last edited: Mar 8, 2021
  15. samira01

Reading List:
    Link
    Hello everyone/anyone! as always samira01 with the latest chapter released on 03/09/2021 at KAKAOPAGE site.
    For those interested in history ...
    Part I - pics

**CHAPTER 145**
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    "The Finale"
    First Scene
    Tia.. It's nice to talk about the past after a long time.
    I miss him too.
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    Carsein.. ....Aristia, the promise you made then.

Tia.. Ah, yeah. You asked me to give you two days right?
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    Carsein.. I don't think you have to keep it anymore.

Tia.. (surprised)Why?
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    Carsein.. ....
    My mother told me that...
    At first, she didn't love my father but she decided to marry him because it was comfortable and amusing to be with him.
    Then she suddenly realized it.
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    Even if it doesn't burn like a fire, there is also a calm love like stream of water.
    I also want to live like that too.
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    I want to love passionately as my father does and to be loved calmly like my mother.
    Remember that field? The one we walked briefly on our way back from your estate.

Tia.. Yes. Of course.
    her inner thought.. How can I forget the scenery of that day?
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    Carsein.. Actually, I was going to ask you to go there together.
    There was something I wanted to say.
    However...
    (with a big smile) I don't have to do that anymore.
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    Tia.. Carsein...?

Carsein.. You should get going.
    Your Excellency must be worried.
    It stopped raining
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    Tia.. Uh..? Y, yes...
    her inner thought.. What is it? Somehow I feel like you're pushing me away.
    Then.. I'm leaving Carsein. See you later.
    (Carsein walked her out)
    [​IMG] [​IMG][​IMG]
    Carsein.. Goodbye. Aristia.
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    Tia's inner thought.. So then... You're telling me goodbye to me now.
    I was clearing my mind for the last time to say goodbye to you.
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    So was him too...
    Don't look back.
    Bye, Carsein.
    [​IMG][​IMG]

Second Scene

Marquess Kairean.. You've done a good job, Sir Monique.
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    Tia.. Thank you, Sir.

Marquess Kairean.. I always wanted you to quit the unit...
    I feel weird now that I see this.
    [​IMG]
    Tia.. Pardon me, father. I want to serve you and be here for a long time.

Marquess Kairean.. (all happy sealing her accomplishment) No. If you're happy that's enough for me.

Please go to the next post...
    Thanks,

16. samira01

Reading List:
    Link
    *****^*^*****

Part II - Pics

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    Narrative

My father told me about an agreement with the Royal Family.
    That I can act as the successor to the Monique House even if I become the Empress.
    The title is inherited to me even after my father passed away to Vita's arms.
    In that case everything on the Monique family will be owned by me and I can hand over the title to one of the silver-haired children except the prince who will later become the Crown Prince or who will become the Crown Prince in the future.
    In other words, as the Empress and future Monique's Maquess, I have the independent authority to control everything in the family.
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    Third Scene
    Marquess Milieua.. Greetings Lady Monique.

Tia's inner thoughts.. Marquess Milieua was demoted to the bottom by lowering his rank by five in the last ruling.
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    Retaining his title but depriving him of his rights as a noble family for the next 10 years, treating him according to the Count/Earl(The 5 levels down??!),
    He was ordered to confiscate 20 percent of Milieua's estate and three marble quarries and to return them to the Royal Family.
    He did not express much dissatisfaction with the ruling
    [​IMG]
    Marquess Milieua.. I know you don't feel good about our faction but please don't hate the whole group because of some of them.
    I know it's a difficult request.
    But aren't we all working for the Empire?
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    Fourth Scene - Judgment Day/Execution
    There is only a difference of opinion on the method of realization, but the essence of the original sect exists for the construction of a better Empire.
    Some hardliners who forgot him lost their power over this incident, so the aristocracy will be dominated by moderates including Marquess Milieua.
    Then it will be much better than before in many ways.
    [​IMG]
    --(yelling)Death to a criminal!
    --(yelling)Death to a criminal!

(Aristia is not looking good..)
    Ruve/Emperor.. Are you going to be all right?
    Tia(nodding- yes)
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    her inner thought..
    I learned something from the last investigation.
    Before the Monique Family was called the Empire's most loyal, all the shady work in the Imperial Court was said to have been done by the Zena Family.
    That's why he put up the banner of Volente Castina.
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    However, as absolute trust was established due to oath of blood
    They were deprived of their role in the main family
    And eventually changed their line to the aristocracy.
    It wasn't that I didn't understand how Zena felt about Monique, but he went too far.
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    Perhaps this was one of the reasons why Vita sent me back.
    To save a lot of innocent lives from the Duke's greed?
    [​IMG]
    Zena.. (yelling) yo..ouuu bastards!
    cursed..!
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Fifth Scene

High Priest.. When I was young, there was a woman who came to visit me as a Saint-Tuss Vita.
    She prayed for her mother's healing, and the high ranking priest who took care of me at the time told me that I shouldn't show my divine power without donations, even so I felt heavy/or wrong, I turned my back on her as if I didn't know.
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    A few days later, the woman came to me and was angry that her mother was dead because of me.
    She was Marchionness Jeremia.
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    Marchionness was deeply troubled by that.
    I was forgiven later but I always felt guilty. I think I finally paid off a little bit of my debt.
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    Tia's inner thoughts.. I see. That's why he's always been trying to do this and that for me.
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    Tia.. May I ask you a question? High Priest.
    her inner thoughts.. Vita said that the fate of many people must have been twisted for being a prophecy child, so he sent me back in time to rectify it.
    Maybe my present self was already a predetermined fate too?
    Vita said that destiny is an inevitable decision given to man.
    Then who determines the fate.
    [​IMG]
    High Priest.. If it was your conclusion after a lot of thought then wouldn't that be the answer?
    For my part, I must say that the process and results of such consideration are all the lord's will.

Please go to the next post...
    Thanks,

17. samira01

Reading List:
    Link
    *****^*^*****

Part III - Pics

[​IMG]
    High Priest..
    If it was your conclusion after a lot of thought then wouldn't that be the answer?
    For my part, I must say that the process and results of such consideration are all the lord's will.
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Narrative

Tia's inner thought.. Yes. The name Pioneer.
    After being given the name by Vita that I wanted to escape from, I decided to take the first step on that far and rugged road.
    So Vita, I believe I pioneered fate like the name you gave me.
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    I have long refused and sometimes resent you, but now I thank you for giving me that name.
    I would have already moved away from the Imperial City a long time ago if it wasn't for that name.
    If I did, I couldn't share my feelings with him like I do now,
    I couldn't have dreamed of a future together. (Ruve is down on one knee...)
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    Ruve.. (holding Tia's right hand...)With the blood flowing through my veins/or body and the beating heart in my body/or the heart that beats inside this flesh
    I will devote my whole life to you with this life and heart
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    Tia.. (shy)Your Majesty, The Blood Oath..!
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    Ruve.. (keep saying his Oath)Please grant me my wish. Tia, be my wife.
    Please listen... To my wish.
    My wish is to be with you until the day I die.
    (Tia is already crying..!!)
    Sleeping together, waking up together,working together to take care of the Empire, sharing joy and sorrow, and living like that while only looking at each other.
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    Tia.. Even if the price is forever/or even though it's a lifetime price?

Ruve.. If you grant my wish, I will have your whole life too. I think it's a fair deal.
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    Tia.. If you break your oath, you will even lose your life?
    [​IMG]
    Ruve.... I don't care. My heart/or feelings for you will never change until the day I die.
    (with a sweet smile) So answer me now.
    Will you grant/or accept my wish?
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    Tia.. ...I grant your wish...(Yess!! after how many chapter now??!!)
    Your blood and heart are mine.
    Whoever breaks The Oath will be cursed with blood.
    This is a divine covenant/or promise. A blood oath carved in a lion and a spear. (Uh...nice! very interesting..!!)

Final Scene - Royal Wedding!
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Allendis de Verita.. (conducting the ceremony!!?)May the blessing of life be with you
    Vita, the Father of life.
    Now, before you The glorious Sun of the Empire
    The Prophecy child from the oracle who now becomes the noble moon.(showing Carsein with his knight uniform)
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Please bless the unity of these...(showing Jieun with her new looks-hair color!)
    [​IMG]

Aristia, Pioneer La Monique. Ruveliss/or His Majesty's vow and only one companion. (showing better view of Jieun - She looks great!!)
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

To you, the title of the Empress, the most highest noble woman and the most beloved woman in the Empire of all time...
    And the glorious Castina castle.
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    ---May Vita and the Sun's protection be with you

THE END
    [​IMG]

Creator's Notes
    I was able to complete it safety thanks to the readers who supported me until the end.

It's a shame that I couldn't show you all the things I planned, but I was happy to meet the readers and I hope you had a good time reading this webtoon. I would also like to thank the writer SUYEON, who adapted the second half /or later part of the work from chapter 121.

Please take good care of the books that will continue to be published/or Please look forward to my upcoming books, and I hope to see you again in other works someday.
    Always Be Healthy and Happy.

Ina
    [​IMG]

...And this is it everyone / anyone who was interested in Ruve and Tia story, thank you very much for being here and for keeping this thread friendly and respecful to all the members. I was told few times about the negative and unwelcome for this webtoon from preview thread, but I'm glad that wasn't the case.
    And as the last page 90, it's written....
    " Thank you for loving the Webtoon < The Abandoned Empress > until now."

I really hope this is to your liking, take care.
    and Be In Touch...
    samira01​

18. ditka623

Reading List:
    Link

Thank you for starting this thread and for your continuous hard work with this webtoon @samira!:)

It's really a shame that because of personal or artistic or whatever differences the webtoon - just like it's title character - was basically abandoned and had to end this way. I don't really care who was at fault, Ruve & Tia definitely deserved better! :cry::cry::cry:

Last edited: Mar 10, 2021
    Celebrianna, samira01 and Johnwill12 like this.
  19. CollegeSuck

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you so much for your translation. The webtoon is jut meh at this point and even some of my friends don’t even have the motivation to read it anymore. But thank you for sticking with the webtoon to the end:)

samira01, Johnwill12 and ditka623 like this.
  20. Johnwill12

Reading List:
    Link

samira01 likes this.