Spoiler I Don’t Love You Anymore spoilers

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Mikhail_XD, Jan 28, 2020.

1. Raven Evernight

Raven Evernight But they never just accepted me for the way I was…

Reading List:
    Link
    Can someone confirm that Neveah’s parents are her real parents cause I’m honestly having a hard time believing it

i_am_here and Boopbup like this.
  2. namelesskit

namelesskit New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can someone spoil the ending for meee

3. Kingdo

Kingdo Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes there are.
    The maid seduces the father and became pregnant. She said "I conceive you to put a chain at the ankle of the marquis", after that she ask to marry him.
    Because the marquis is an honest man and didn't want any scandal he agreed.

For the mother, Neveah is a tool to secures her position as marquess and for the father she is the reason why he can't be with the women he loved.

4. eamxu

eamxu Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    mangaD** has updated now as well!

unfortunately, they are her real parents. There are just people that aren't meant to be parents, even in today's standards.

beazacha and Raven Evernight like this.
  5. Kingdo

Kingdo Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Your link is seen as "malicious site" by anti-virus you know.

6. Raven Evernight

Reading List:
    Link
    I didn’t go on the site cause it seems super suspicious

sinnerman likes this.
  7. Iska-IX

Iska-IX Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It was a link to a yt video

Ismalia, zhuric123 and Merri like this.
  8. Raven Evernight

Reading List:
    Link
    Wait is this actually the cover of so I hate the way the duke is clinging on to her like that 3F4A9094-68D4-4E96-A733-132BD66C6009.jpeg

9. kawaii12345

kawaii12345 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I looked at the cover and had one thought.

I could have gone my whole life without looking up his nostril

10. mavi

mavi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    from what i read so far
    both their parents are trash esp his father , a total maniac
    and we are stuck with valor until ch 121 in the novel

11. zhuric123

zhuric123 New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Could you please share the website where we can read it ?
    Thank you

12. mavi

mavi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    there is isn't one, those form the few spoilers & comments posted her & some other sites
    the only ongoing trans is is spanish

13. Chocomint

Chocomint Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hi, I'm bringing new chapter but the last chapter (ch. 180) from IDLYA, I try to using papago MTL this and it has 43 pages, hope that I could MTL epilogue too. Here we go:
    Kissing the back of the hand and forehead has often been done before, but it has become more natural. Besides, it's a public place. Nivea gently grabbed Arendt's arm wrapped around her in embarrassment.
    "It's not like that. Isn't it too close?"
    "I'm supposed to be with my wife, so what do you think?"
    "I'm sure others will think."
    "That's right."
    Nivea squinted with a hint of some reason, but when she saw Arendt, she sighed, still unable to go. You can't spit during the day when you laugh, that's exactly what it is. No matter how embarrassing and embarrassing I feel when I see Arendt smiling like that, there is a feeling of steaming is leaking for some reason.
    Niveia glanced around. People who filled the party hall seemed busy sharing their business. It means that Joachim XII was acting like a child or something, and there was no time to gossip.
    Eventually, Nivea let go of Arendt's arm.
    "Woo, I see."
    "Haha." Arendt sheds a pleasant laugh.
    He wrapped Nivea's waist, gently hugged her, and let her go. He looked especially happy today.
    Unlike complicated Nivea.
    The things I've been thinking about all along have been solved, and I felt sorry for the people from Thierry because they decided to go back. In addition, I could expect that Nivea and I were together all night last night to have an impact. With a look of regret that she couldn't rest alone with Nivea, Arendt opened his mouth.
    "How long will this take to get to the Aspodell? Two weeks?"
    "Not as long as two weeks, but that's about as long as the person from the Aspodell gets back here."
    "After that, I'm sure you'll be busy with your head again. Two weeks isn't bad,"
    Arendt laughed lightly.
    Arendt knew that Aspodell was trying to cross Thierry's boundaries. That's why the Chancellor, even Vinfried, it's natural that you came in person. Nivea recalled Aspodell's second chancellor, Leaht, who had been telling her to remember him in the past. At that time, his request was to ignore him when he made a military request at Thierry, but Arendt announced it like this, so it would be as if Aspodell had fallen on his feet, but he also left a fortress.
    "Before that, shall we go on a trip? You've been in Milestrach the whole time when you've been in Vinfried.
    I can't rest comfortably because I have a lot of things to do. ·····."
    "Travel?"
    "Yeah. If you go up a little bit more than Milstrah, there are areas where snow has not melted yet. You've never seen a flower blooming in the snow, have you? It takes about a week to get back and forth, so you'll be able to stay there for about a week."
    Arendt's eyes glistened with anticipation, and his cheeks were flushed open.
    Why don't you wait for Nivea to answer that?
    My hands are restless couldn't help but see the Asters was holding only the air. It is obvious that he is in love. There was Nivea, who smiled so consistently that I wondered why I hadn't noticed it so far.
    "It's my first time traveling. It would be the third time you've been in a carriage while you're going somewhere else."
    "You can't call traveling a trip. It wasn't that uncomfortable."
    'Not that uncomfortable.
    "Don't count—the first time you're going with me was, 'I'm forced, Arendt.'—I know. But I want to have your first. I hope I have all the good memories." Arendt grabbed Nivea's hand and buried his lowest day. Then he leaned low like a puppy looking for compliments, and then he smiled again, and again, Nivea look away.
    "Am I being too greedy?"
    "It's not like that. I... I like it, too." As soon as the word 'good' fell, the color quickly turned during Arendt's day.
    He smiled brightly as if he would drop the glitter any moment, and said with a blissful expression.
    "I think it's the first time I've heard something good from you."
    "Yes?"
    "You always said thank you. I was worried if you didn't like it."
    Yeah.
    Come to think of it, I was just grateful rather than happy. Nivea pondered what she had just said, thinking about whether she was so obsessed with expressing her feelings.
    Is it good? Good.
    What?
    Traveling?
    No, rather than that,
    'I like Arendt.'
    Niveia was surprised and raised her back.
    Arendt, who was beside him, was surprised. It is a story that goes without saying.
    "Ah Niveia? What wrong?"
    "Oh, no. No. Nothing.."
    Nivea tried to pretend to be calm again by waving her hands, but this time, Arendt's worried eyes and friendly touch were noticeable.
    "I'm worried, but if you're tired, you can go in."
    Arent said so, put Nivea's hair behind her ear.
    His fingertips crossed her ears. He doesn't know if the small contact was worth standing on edge with fluffy hair, but Nivea just turned red.
    Her heart beat fast like a man standing on a cliff.
    Thump, thump.
    The fast pulsating sound was catchy. At that moment, I could not hear the notes of the orchestra playing hard for the dancers or the sounds of words that filled the surroundings.
    Only the sound of my heart as if time had stopped, and the sound of my breathing, which became irregular as soon as I had a nightmare.
    "Nivea, do you have any pain?"
    "No, it's okay!"
    Thump!
    The time that stopped has broken. Nivea realized that she had made an overly loud noise. Attention was drawn to the surrounding area. And that she hit Arendt's hand. Nivea was well aware of this.
    Wondering what's going on.
    Laughing eyes.
    Without realizing it, Thierry's social circle has been overshadowed by the current situation, as if she were a pin cushion because everything seemed like a needle.
    The nightmare of the past, which was ridiculed for love, hit her. In it, all Nivea could do was catch her breath and say this.
    "I, I think I'm going to have to take a break for a while."
    "Are you going to be all right?' I'll be with you."
    "I told you it was okay!" Nivea snapped at me without realizing it, and was surprised by what she said.
    Looking up like that, Arendt looked hurt for the first time.
    Thump.
    Her heart stopped beating.
    "I, I'm sorry. I'm…"
    No, I'm not saying that, but I'm biting my lips. Turned around. She ran away from the spot.

There was no government. I just thought that I should get out of the position. If I stayed there, I felt like I was going to be exposed to all the anxiety.
    With Arendt's hurt expression in front of her, she couldn't pretend to be calm.
    Did I cry?
    I don't think I cried.
    But if anyone saw that look, they would ask Neveia why she cried.
    Neveia ran recklessly like a lady who lost her magic and became full of ashes in the princess. In a rare place in the garden, until you meet someone.
    "Nivea?"
    Nivea opened her eyes wide. A person who had never thought to meet again stood before her. At first, I wondered if I was mistaken. He's a man of her own memory.
    Because I was making a different impression.
    "Duke Wistash."
    "Why? No, please come here for now..."
    Valer led Nivea into the shade of the wooden fence. The point was to avoid attention because the Empress was rumored to be with another man in a bright place.
    Normally, you might have passed by saying yes, but Nivea followed Valer's words.
    I was out of breath after I stopped my feet. It was only then that he had walked for a long time.
    Where am I?
    While I was thinking, I saw a white petal.
    "I was going to go quietly without anyone knowing before I left, but I didn't know I'd get caught."
    Blumel Yenich saw.
    Lüen is also the deepest tree in Mont Luisa, so it is quite a distance from the party leader located on the outskirts of the castle.
    It seems like a lot of people came. Nivea looked at the big tree for a moment, and then turned to Valer again. No matter how representative of the delegation, Valer is an obvious outsider.
    Perhaps because he also knew that if he was caught at the center of Mont Luisa at a late hour, he would never hear a good sound, he was embarrassed.
    Maybe that's why Valer's impression is so different from Nivea's.
    Perhaps the main reason is that Valer no longer looks at Nivea with eager eyes. Those eyes, which were dry and calm, were faintly remembered in Niveia's old memories.
    The day of the engagement ceremony when they first met.
    The eyes that caught Nivea, who was so obnoxious and sweet, that made Nivea fall in love.
    "I'm leaving soon, and I thought I'd come to Mont Luisa to play Blümel Yenich. It reminds me of something I've never seen before. I didn't even think I'd come back here, so I wanted to see you for the last time. Don't be so hard on me because I won't be there for long."
    Was he the one who used to make such a calm voice?
    Listening to a dry voice after hearing a chilly or mournful voice, I felt somewhat low.
    Is it related to the change in attitude that he gave his copy flower to Arendt?
    'I don't know what's inside.'
    Nivea took a few steps away from Valer, took her breath and had no intention of going any further. She has to go apologize to Arendt again. Her steps were heavy.
    Valer suddenly spoke to Nivea, who was hesitant.
    "Do you remember? Peach or radish in the official residence."
    Nivea's gaze at Valer became sharp. I've been thinking about it all along, but the topic is Valer was taken out first. If it were anything else, I would have ignored it and passed by, but I brought up a topic of curiosity.
    "I remember. You can't remember."
    I wrote you a letter with it, but you can't not know. Despite the bright answer, Valer was still calm.
    "I was expecting that Blümel Yenich was a very mysterious flower tree, but in my eyes, it's very different from the copycat flowers of Gongje. There seems to be no bar."
    "What did you do,"
    "or did you get what I bet from Joachim XII?"
    Nivea paused.
    That's why you gave Arendt the radiant flowers, why didn't you give it to me yourself?
    I had a question, but his voice went out smoothly.
    "I got it. The radiant flower. I dried it."
    "Yes, the letter is intended for the recipient to stay. I know it's worth it, but I wanted to return it to you, so I borrowed his hand."
    "Why?"
    The reason why he wanted to return the byproduct of his dead love.
    Nivea was curious about that.
    The reason he gave to Arendt was easy to infer. It's just a dry flower anyway, because he won't know what it is. If you send someone to Nivea, It would have been better to give it to Arendt because it would be famous. However, I wonder.
    Why?
    Why did you have to return it so far?
    "I was confessed to my eternal love, but I couldn't answer it, so I wanted to return it."
    Valer said in a still calm voice. His expression was not seen properly because of the distance. So Nivea can only guess how he feels with his voice.
    "The first time you brought it, Your Majesty. I wanted to mention the past. Do I love you, so remember the past when you said eternal love."
    "Then did you give it to me to mean that you don't love me now?"
    "I love you, I know that it is greed to say this, but I am in love with His Majesty. However, my love is different from the past. My greed doesn't stay with me."
    Nivea noticed a little tremor hidden in that calm voice, and it was erased immediately.
    "I wish you happiness. If you want anything, keep it. I hope you can cry comfortably as much as you laugh, saying you don't like anything you hate and saying you like something good. Even if you say you don't want to see me again, I'm satisfied with it."
    "Don't lie to me. There must be another dream that it is love."
    Nivea distrusted Valer.
    She knows because she has experienced love. No one is as greedy as a person who falls in love.
    Even if you say you don't want anything, you always want something from within. How will the words of Valer be true?
    "How can love have only one color? Even if there is only one flower with a flower language, would it be distinguished by collecting different petals. Isn't all the same, whether it's Bluemel Yenny Hue, cherry blossoms, and copycat flowers are all similar,"
    Valer replied. If there is love you want, there is love you don't want.
    "If you grab what I gave you back, buy it It's not fragile enough to be crushed. Don't dwell on the past that will be so easy."
    "The majesty I saw is a strong person. I'm sure you'll be happy without my wishes."
    Valer finally looked at Blümel Yennyhh once and bowed his head. There was no goodbye.
    There was no sign of wanting to stay with Nivea.
    His love has already different. Since a long time ago. Maybe since the last day he saw Nivea.
    Nivea stood there blankly because of the fact. The reality still did not reach me properly. But she can see that Valer wished her happiness for the last time. The fact that his words of "I love you" are not lies, and that he did not lie.
    That was his love. Emotions are not different. It doesn't have any other ulterior motives. The way of love was different. If there is love where one's desire comes first, there is also love where one's loved one comes first.
    As soon as I realized that, I felt my long-held feelings slowly unravel. Once the waterline opened, it was impossible to control after that. Like water in an empty pond, The black and white world will be colored. Once released, emotions poured out like heavy rain.
    "Nivea!"
    Nivea turned her head toward a familiar voice. The silver hair that was neatly handed over was disorganized, and the cheeks I remembered how much I was running around were red.
    But the most disorganized of all was Arendt's expression.
    "I've found it. I'm worried about going out like that's what happened..."
    There were various emotions above Arendt's face. Worry, and relief, wounds that have yet to be torn, and yet love that leak.
    "I'm sorry if I bothered you. I thought it hurt. You're not sick, are you? She said she didn't go to the Imperial Palace, and Rosette didn't even see her, so she walked around the palace."
    She who falls in love is so foolish. I didn't take care of the wounds I got and ran out of the palace in case my loved one got sick.
    I'm sad that I'm in front of my beloved, you can't talk and you're just being friendly. However, how about yourself, these attitudes that must be laughed at seem lovely.
    How about the attitude of loving yourself, facial expressions, gestures, and being happy with every word?
    He took the sword for his opponent, claimed to be the refuge, and said he would stand by him forever.
    Can you not tell me that you love him?
    I know. I just didn't want to admit this feeling. I love the sun and I know sunflowers who are dried up in the sun.
    He longs for Yoon-seul and knows the fish caught in the net while swimming in the water.
    I know how this feeling makes a person blind. My disease without immunity foretells my words.
    I love you so much that I cannot see an inch ahead with my black eyes wide open, and I will ruminate in front of you, bury low in the water in my hand, and drown.
    It's a habit to predict the end, but it's a proof of a rightist who can't let go of his feelings even after predicting the fall, so how can I spit it out with my own mouth?
    However, I also know. How the love that missed the right time calms down.
    How the mixed flames kill each other.
    How a fish loses its life, which is nothing but a tongue-lost its life.
    "Arent, I'm not sick. I was just confused. In the meantime, even if you love me, I tried to run away because there was no one, God... to answer it. I'm sorry it hurt you."
    Sometimes you have to be sure.
    Sometimes there is a truth that must be revealed.
    There are feelings that must be said, and there are resolutions that must be given up.
    "I love you,"
    I have to admit.
    I love you.
    My winter makes me forget that water flows under the frozen river as long as my breath, but there are farmers who predict spring when they see a willow puppy.
    Some people know that when the camellia comes, magnolia blooms and migratory birds return. This is our home.
    I won't love you.
    Those who made up their minds eventually turn around and are convinced of love again.
    "I love you, Arendt."
    Nivea said with emphasis.
    As Arendt's eyes turned red, he shed tears or laughter. He stuck his head in his arms and made a loud laughter like a lark. White petals fluttered over it.
    Finally, it was spring.

Selin, tasyaaaa, donaiseiyuu and 39 others like this.
  14. marizz

marizz Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Aww damnnn so we get a confession from neveah on the LAST chapter?? Interesting...

Also Interesting how valer is still here lol. At least he seems like a changed guy. Thanks for the mtl!

Tsukiko07 likes this.
  15. Toasty_Minzy

Toasty_Minzy Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Does anyone have remaining spoilers from chapter 47 where we left off on page 20? I rather see how the story flows instead of just the ending.

16. Chocomint

Chocomint Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    EPILOGUE
    This is how Rosette's daily routine, the chief maid of the Imperial Household, begins.
    "Your Majesty, the time to have a dinner with your ladies is numbered. Now you have to get ready."
    "We still have three hours left...."
    The imperial palace with a long curtain hanging over it.
    A drunken voice came out from inside the bed. It was proof that Rosette's owner was not ready to wake up yet. However, with 10 years of experience as a maid, Rosette remained strong.
    "Your Majesty must know that three hours is a short time to prepare."
    "I know, but I want to delay it a little …."
    Even though I was grumbling, my voice was more clear than before.
    Rosette knew that her owner was actually a decent person. When she first entered the Imperial Palace, Rosette rarely saw her asleep. This is because Rosette used to wake up in the morning.
    However, she had recently begun to sleep in, and now she has come to the point where she is grumbling that she wants to sleep more. The cause is clear.
    "Can't we delay it? I have a meeting this afternoon."
    The sweet, seductive, whispering owner of that voice!
    "I'm new, I can't travel anywhere, I'm stuck in Mont Luisa, and I can't slow down."
    "But there's nothing we can do... I'm calling for donations, but I can't be late."
    "I know. I'm sorry. I've had a drink at best, and now I can't spend time with my wife because of other things."
    Except for Rosette, no one else would know that such complaints are made by anyone who would know better than anyone else that the post-military post is never an idle post. In addition, Joachim XII, who showed off his quiet majestic dignity, is also the main character of that young man. Fortunately, Rosette's owner spoke for Rosette today as well.
    "Don't be such a child, Arendt. You know what I say in the evening."
    "I miss you even in the daytime. Moonlight and sunlight are different."
    "Is it just today? Let's have lunch together tomorrow."
    "The problem is that I won't be back today. I feel sorry for every day I spend with you. You don't think so?"
    "No, why is the story going like that?"
    "Then quickly say no. I'll trust you."
    "Believe it or not, it's natural."
    Rosette silently lowered her eyes.
    As soon as those words fell, the sound of the futon (blanket via papago, futon via google) rotted and the owner couple who were busy playing around in the futon. I don't mean to blame at all.
    Rosette liked the couple very much, no matter what. If you are a doll (maybe maid/servant) you don't have to say it, but you naturally have it. Judgment of the owner was not up to the doll.
    So no matter what the owner does, she just watches, but the problem is that she is not used to this situation.
    The dolls are servants of the imperial palace and learn what to say when Gunhu asks for advice and what the right posture is as a person who serves them, but they do not learn how to deal with the affection of a couple that is itchy during the day.
    So Rosette has often been confused for a few days. Your job-- taking your master. Between the fact that it is taboo to interrupt the owner's pleasant time.
    Still, one good thing is that Rosette learns quickly. She got to know after a few days of experience.
    At times like this, silence is the answer.
    "Put this down, Arendt!"
    "Why?"
    "I'm going on my feet! There's a Rosette out there, too!"
    "We can let it go."
    "Oh, really."
    Do whatever you want.
    With a desperate voice, the veil was lifted.
    Rosette's owner was holding her face in her husband's arms and curled up like a cocoon on a blanket. It wasn't difficult to see that her ears were all over her exposed back, it was not difficult to tell that the face would be just as red.
    Such a man who kissed her forehead as if adorable, gave a single single smile and ordered Rosette.
    "I'll help the empress, so you can put in your bath and come in an hour."
    "Okay, Your Majesty."
    Bondi shouldn't obey anything other than the master's orders, but Rosette was already used to this.
    Above all, the words were also the owner's will. Rosette's second owner unlike Rosette's first owner, Empress Dowager, was incredibly shy.
    I'm embarrassed right now.
    I can't stand Rosette.
    I can't even make eye contact.
    Even though it was only a while ago that the doll was asked to be treated as a furniture, not a person, it was a wonder that he was like that every time. But as usual, the doll's mouth does not exist to express its opinion.
    Rosette bowed and opened her mouth.
    "Then I'll take care of what Her Majesty ordered yesterday."
    "Is there such a thing, Nivea?"
    "Ah······· Your queen seemed lonely, so she asked if she wanted to see the children, and she said yes."
    "So Rüdiger would come in the morning."
    "I heard you would bring Princess Rubiel and Torben, but I checked you arrived at Mont Luisa before you came. I put him in orangery."
    Rosette answered bravely, and the Empress' ears heated up.
    "It's embarrassing. Everyone is busy, but I'm procrastinating."
    "You've always been busy, so even if you're procrastinating for a day, everyone will understand."
    "But..."
    "Is that right, Rosette?"
    There was an unspoken pressure on Rosette to answer yes quickly. Rosette saw the snowy emperor briefly and said yes. Fortunately, her owner was embarrassed.
    He was trying to hide the day without seeing the maneuver between the two. "Look, Rosette says so, too. So don't worry."
    "You should go."
    Rosette moved back out of the room quickly, leaving the emperor, who was busy growing up and soothing his wife again. Her daily routine was just beginning.

It's time to see the sunset. Rosette went to the Empress Dowager's Palace, pondering what it would say to be 'like an aunt.' She was usually next to Nivea all day long, but Nivea now has other dolls on her side.
    As a result, Rosette traveled to other palaces to fulfill Nivea's orders, and today's main routine was to go to the Empress's Palace. For the Queen who is left alone, the owner's tooth.
    It was to bring his younger brother and Thorbenga's little princess to the palace, but with the help of Rudiger Torben, the work was not very difficult.
    However, there is only one question left. Rudiger's like an uncle, and she's like an aunt! The owner's half-brother said this, shining his Ruby-like eyes. As far as she knows, there's nothing left for her.
    Her relatives were the only father and her owner who were sentenced to death and imprisoned. He could not have met his uncle and aunt because he was almost trapped in the mansion and had no way of knowing outside.
    But why do you compare uncle and aunt?
    Dolls don't know family love because they are all orphans.
    Did the girl say something to me in anticipation of something?
    When the girl stayed at the Imperial Palace, It felt like a reasonable doubt because Rosette often took care of him.
    Normally, I wouldn't do such meaningless worries, but there was an owner's order.
    Please take care of Rubiel without me. Now that my father is imprisoned, he must be sour in many ways, even if he doesn't reveal it. I'm trying to protect that order.
    Looking at it, I even started to worry about it. My head hurts.
    The dolls only had to do what they were told to do, but her master didn't seem to know that this ordering was like asking a music box without a spring roll to go back on their own.
    'But I'm stupid too,' she says, and if she refuses, her master will surely understand and take her orders. She puts such an easy way, and it was herself that she was struggling.
    'Is it because of him or is it because I changed?'
    While crossing the garden with such concern, I saw a couple of lovers walking in the garden.
    Rosette's step when she found them was broken. The lover gave a hug as if it was a pity to fall for a while, and left one side in a smiling day. Rosette knows a little about their story. For lunch, the ladies' side had to attend the dinner, but in the evening, the men had an evening meeting with the nobles.
    The woman who was looking to the side where the man left turned her head when she found Rosette.
    "Oh, Rosette, how was it?"
    "The Queen Mother was pleased. If possible, she wanted to become a godmother."
    "Really? I'd love to talk to her next time."
    As if Nivea were going to leave first, I took a step.
    The sound of the dirt stepping was mixed with the wind. In the meantime, even a short conversation.
    Asking what to cook for dinner, saying that ladies complimented dessert at dinner tonight, and putting embroidery on tablecloths are popular these days, what do you think?
    Rosette answered the question eagerly and suddenly said, "You've changed, Your Majesty."
    "Me?"
    "Because you didn't talk like this before."
    Most of all, people have changed. She was slow, often ashamed, and began to keep people around her.
    A clear change.
    Rosette dared to stare at her master's full smile. With a little surprise about my realization.
    She smiled at Rosette, and asked, "Do I look good?"
    Judgment is not up to the doll. But Rosette had no choice but to say, "......yes."
    She looked good.
    Without any special changes, peace everywhere was as natural as being shaken by the wind of grass.
    "You look happy."
    Rosette had her first thought out of her mouth. The owner's smile at the answer is clear.
    Rosette had never realized her fault even after committing a taboo.
    It was such a natural change.
    What are you gonna do if you are in Rosette position, as thirdwheel seeing lovebird couple as daily routine as one of your jobdesc? I had so much fun reading Arendt & Nivea moment from Rosette POV, It must be awkward af LMAO
    Hope this could help you imagine Arendt & Nivea daily activity

geckin, Selin, tasyaaaa and 39 others like this.
  17. koraDawn

koraDawn Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Anyone else noticed how the emperor is literally giving her his hand (helping her up/keeping her stable so she can’t fall) whereas Valor has a clenched fist grip on her skirt like he’s trying to keep her from leaving?

Selin, Boopbup, Kaizen321 and 9 others like this.
  18. Rika77

Rika77 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I saved this as a draft days ago but didn't post it at that time because the leads' conversation confused me:blobtired:
    I tried to edit it to make it make sense though some detail may be off....

-Rudiger asks Valor if he is wondering about the presence of that very patriotic book about Vin Friet in Thierry's library. He says that even though the book seems too patriotic it is still very accurate. Later it is hinted that Renier was the one to write the book

-Nivea removes her hand from Arendt's the moment they come out of the library. She hates skinship and is also trying to be considerate towards Arendt. She thanks him and he asks why she is thanking him. She says that they are countless things she is thankful for. Even a single coin is valuable for a poor person, but this is just the feeling in her heart and he doesn't need to care about that. Arendt is all like : 'How can I not care about that?'

-Nivea thinks that Arendt is a very kind person, a person that everyone likes. She remembers how everyone was looking at him in the Rose atelier. Before she can even realize what she is saying, she tells him all the women in the party seemed to like him.She immediately corrects herself by saying that she isn't being jealous. That she was just reminded of when Valor was her fiance and everyone was jealous of her. Arendt remarks that Nivea is still calling the duke by his name. Nivea thinks that it's is an habit that need to be fixed.
    He asks her to call him by his name and Nivea starts calling him Joachim. Arendt says that she is just calling him by his last name. She says that he is being too greedy and he answers that a human being without greed isn't alive.

-Nivea asks about his brother Renier. Arendt tells her that Renier is not liked by his mother. Nivea says that it is strange. In a sharp tone Arendt asks if it is really that wierd that the two brother aren't fighting over a throne. Nivea and Ruby don't have to fight over a throne + Nivea knows that Ruby didn't take away her father's love from her.But sometimes she can not help but feel better. She gives Arendt a clumsy excuse because she cannot tell the truth to him but he understands.He laughs and says that Renier is more interested in writing and says that the book in the library was written by him. But he doesn't tell her that he was the one who kept the book in
    a very visible place in the library.

-Nivea is still surprised to hear that the brothers have such a good relationship. In the book it is stated that Joachim 11 and the empress didn't have a good relationship. Arendt says that it's good that the children were friendly and he hopes it's the same for his own kids. He wants a boy and a girl.

-Nivea is taken aback by this as all this time she has been thinking about marriage and moving out of Thierry but never about kids. She blushed not because of sexual thoughts but because of the fact that she had not yet realised the flaw in her plan.She wonders if Arendt wants to have a 'perfect family'.In a desperate voice, that reminds him of how she had proposed to him, Nivea tells Arendt that she will try harder. She says that classes about sexual activities are included in her bridal lesson.She says that it's okay if he wants to have a lover or a child outside marriage (I think she doesn't want their position to be jeopardised even if he does end up getting a mistress. I have tried to translate this through many apps but nothing is completely clear)
    Arendt is annoyed that she thinks this way but understands why because of the environment she grew up in. He says that he was just joking and that they are too young to have kids. Nivea again misunderstands that he just doesn't want to settle down now and wants to have fun. She tells him that she isn't going to be jealous. Arendt puts his finger on her lips to stop her talking and says something like (I am not completely sure) she is allowed to monopolize him.She tries to say something but ends up sucking on his finger.

-Back in her room Nivea can't sleep. She thinks That Arendt seemed reluctant to touch her ( I'm more confused now since Nivea seemed more hesitant about having any kind of relationship with him). She wonders whether she should feel bad. She feels similar to how she felt when she was around 14 and was hit by a chocolate cake infront of Valor (how does that correlate:blobcat_rawr:).She decides to apologise to him the next day she meets him.

- Arendt is talking to Renier through the magic stones. Renier notices something is wrong and Arendt tells him what had happened and calls himself 'trash'. Instead of empathising with him Renier just ignores him.He says that he can understand why Arendt is feeling so possesive about Nivea. The call ends and Arendt accepts that he might have a crush on Nivea. He can't say that he is only feeling sympathetic towards her. He is happy that, after marriage Nivea will always be with him. He remembers the time he has spent with her. He doesn't want to step into an abyss ( fall in love) because there won't be any getting out of it.
    I will try to post the spoilers of one chapter/day from now, but can't really promise anything:blobsweat_2:

Last edited: Mar 10, 2021
  19. Kingdo

Kingdo Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    thank you ^^

roshiku likes this.
  20. ArguingApples

ArguingApples Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    You're an angel. Thank you so much!