Spoiler In This Life, I Will Be The Lord / 이번 생은 가주가 되겠습니다'

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Ahmya, Aug 4, 2020.

1. Svaril_sup_doma

Svaril_sup_doma Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hello everyone I saw that other people had already started translating the chapters of this novel in the spoiler thread. But on my own, I want to say that there are people who will also translate this novel, based on the materials that I have already sent them. I will not mention their names yet, so that they can safely decide where it will be more convenient for them to publish their translation.
    I want to say thank you to everyone who wrote to me that they could help with the translation of this novel.
    And I also want to say thank you to those who started publishing the translation of the chapters in this novel in this branch of spoilers, and thank you to those who also write spoilers.
    All the people who are engaged in translation, know that you are super!

DOHere, Peerly, pierocelee and 17 others like this.
  2. Fishyla

Fishyla Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Initially I thought, posting the mtl here would at least keep them from being deleted like what happened to the previous translators.

Was thinking of doing something similar to what’s been done to FIDWTM and TWTPTFLOB, but since it seems many people are going to translate should we just wait for it then?

I feel kinda bad posting whole MTL when there are people giving proper effort translating ('◉⌓◉’) what do you guys think?

3. Uncopyright

Uncopyright Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I want to thank you :sushi_singing: for the effort you've given just to give us juicy content for this novel. :sushi_thankyou:
    Ideally, It is good to have done it in similar fashion like the novels you've mentioned, just in case that K-novel hunt begins again, but since there will be people who will take a formal translation and you also wanted to spoil us... how about compromise like providing summaries for the chapters like how it was on Trash of the Count's Family spoiler forum? EAP translates the chapter formally and Ms. Angie provides the core summary of the raws?

errr.. this is only my opinion but all in all, thank you so much for providing chapter 5-15:blobsmilehappyeyes:

engengeng19 and daviemae like this.
  4. rock.doll

rock.doll Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you for sharing spoilers here! :blobnom:

If you could do summaries per every chapter and share here, that would be awesome. I understand that with the webtoon release the novel became the interest of some TL groups and they are working now on translating. My only concern is that the novel is quite long and usually with time this interest diminishes. I had a lot of experiences when I followed a TL group reading every chapter they released but then losing the interest with time and dropping the novel without finishing translating the novel till the end, ....and so I was left hanging. This happened a lot of times, so I made a rule from myself - to read only fully translated/completed novels, or feel happy with spoilers only.

I know that some groups are working on this novel, and let's pray that the novel will be fully translated. But as a Plan B better to have at least summaries here on this thread. If you are still interested in sharing please, we all here, or at least me personally, would be grateful. :blobsmilehappy:

5. kmy

kmy Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hi! Could someone tell me about the twin cousins owo what happens to them, what is their story

6. callalily

callalily Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    As far as I know, the twins are the kids of MC's aunt. In the previous timeline they didn't really help the MC when she was getting bullied and they also took on their father's last name. In the current TL they found the MC cool for standing for herself and also took on the Lombardy last name.

7. kjpo34

kjpo34 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So excited to see this novel get the love it deserves! I’m so enraptured by the manhwa...the characters are sooo cute and the plot is great

I’m curious what happens to the twins?

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 6, 2021
    i_am_here likes this.
  8. knightsky_gur

knightsky_gur Member

Reading List:
    Link
    idk why this question entered my head but...does MC dad end up with the doctor who cured him? or is her dad solo since MC mom's death

9. kjpo34

kjpo34 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Seems like her dad is just solo. He loved his wife a lot. Plus the doctor female is like a loooot younger

10. kmy

kmy Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    who is the little boy in the newest webtoon update? ;;

11. castielris13

castielris13 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    If you're talking about ch. 12, it's our ML Perez

12. i_am_here

i_am_here Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    he is sooooo adorable! Apparently, ballsack bullies him :(

Boopbup and Sitron17 like this.
  13. i_am_here

Reading List:
    Link
    what happens to the aunt in the end?

14. kjpo34

kjpo34 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think someone mentioned in an early spoiler that she just governs one of their companies or territories

Shendee90, svtspeach, DOHere and 2 others like this.
  15. i_am_here

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh I see, that's it? So she doesn't get remarried after that douche?

Lovina likes this.
  16. knightsky_gur

knightsky_gur Member

Reading List:
    Link
    awwww i found that really sweet still and i hope the manhwa covers their backstory a bit

simplysharonda likes this.
  17. Arisa_DESU

Arisa_DESU Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Wasn’t Larane Bellesac’s sister?
    Astaliu’s sibling is cute little Craney

Velesac/Bellesac’s character is really unredeemable! And he dares, bully our sweet cute Craney?!

Happy to read through spoilers how MC, the twins, Larane and Craney seem to have good relations with each other.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 6, 2021
  18. underrawr

underrawr Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Not sure if anyone is interested but I started translating the manhwa from chapter 13 on a website that starts from B...

Pm me if you can't figure it out but I can't promise that I'll be able to reply fast.

19. imc8

imc8 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can anyone please gave me more spoiler for the kiss and the mc Confession.