Discussion When you were dense

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Jojo775, Mar 10, 2021.

1. Jojo775

Jojo775 Honorary Algae Knight

Reading List:
    Link
    I woke up this morning with a nice new regret. I recalled that during my happy year in relationship with a really fine girl(lets call her Finea), there was another girl that came on to me even though she knew I was in a relationship(well duh it's always when you're taken that you somehow start attracting others). Anyway I turned her down hard as a man should do! unlike girls who can't say no and waste everyone's time...
    What I also remembered is that Finea said that we could have a threeway and I was thinking during that year well how and where do you find another girl???

Share your density!

2. Vilidious

Vilidious Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Considering the forum, I suppose you could get rid of the regret by just loading an earlier save game in the visual novel you were playing.

As for my mental density, I generally am not confident in my guesses on how people feel... I need explicit information... so I don't really have enough real life experience to regret much.

As for my bodily density, it's the opposite of my mental one, even though it would be nice if it was less flabby.

Beren, melomarl and Ahias like this.
  3. c.decora

c.decora Holy Cardinal, Ascended Mouse

Reading List:
    Link
    ... Did you neglect the part of the story that the second person said she would be interested in a threeway though?
    Also... Are you sure this threeway is what Finea meant by threeway?

4. UnGrave

UnGrave ななひ~^^

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't know if I was dense or not? I recall being asked out several times by various girls in highschool, which I would reflexively accept and then turn down later due to some family circumstances. I also recall a period where I'm not sure why, but at least seven of the girls in my class declared me their "husband" for different intervals for about 3 years, ending in grade 11 when the last of the bunch would make me sign divorce papers witnessed by a student teacher in exchange for a wagon wheel (the confectionery). Honestly thinking back on that it was super weird. I might have been popular and just really dense, or more likely they found it funny in some way I can't comprehend.

5. Killgore

Killgore Barely existing

Reading List:
    Link
    What's the title of the book you are in as the Male Lead?

Beren, melomarl, NO-USERNAME and 2 others like this.
  6. Hamski

Hamski Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I’m gonna go out on a wing here and say you were popular... I’m pretty confident girls making the first move is fairly rare, and that happened to you multiple times. Also, I think jokingly mentioning relationships is a pretty common sign, or at least most people wouldn’t be caught dead joking about a relationship with someone they didn’t like

Considering you still doubt if you are dense, you might just be a dense bastard lol

Beren, UnGrave and Jojo775 like this.
  7. deepon

deepon One who inevitably awakens

Reading List:
    Link
    I personally believe I am so dense that even Vision cannot pass through me. I am possibly even denser than the core of a dwarf star. Back when I was in high school, I didn't talk much with people. But this girl said goodbye to me in passing. Sadly it was raining and I couldn't really see where she was. We had a few encounters after that, and she would smile at me and even greet me. Now, I am a passive person and an introvert. I would just reply for the next 2 years. Then I went to college, she happened to be in the same class as me. We became friends, or rather a group of friends, the 4-5 of us. And we spent 4 yrs togethor, in the same class sitting togethor, travelling togethor. After which I went on to do my master's, and she went ahead and got married. Only after all this I realized, I should have told her I liked her long ago.

8. Fulminata

Fulminata Typo-ist | Officer of Heavenly Inc. |

Reading List:
    Link
    Ack, the pain is strong in this one

Silver Snake and Jojo775 like this.
  9. Walter vi Britannia

Walter vi Britannia Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh wow, lucky you. Good luck finding a girl to have a threesome with or else your girl might find a guy to fill that role instead.

My densest moment was during 6th or 7th grade. It was raining after school, I loved the rain so I didn't want to go home and just watched it drizzle on the school yard. Eventually I realized I was the only one left so I decided to head home. Just soon after heading out, on the empty road I saw a girl dancing around in the rain, she probably didn't think anyone else would be coming from that direction. She was a girl from next class, same grade. We didn't really know each other but both of us had like an ongoing joke that we'd say hi whenever we passed each other in the hallway and then move on with our businesses like usual, if someone asked whether we know each other we'd just say "no" and continue whatever we were doing. We don't know how it started but it confused the hell out of people and I for some reason found that really funny.

Anyway, she was a little embarrassed to be found out having fun in the rain like a little girl so she stopped and said hi like usual. I said hi back. This time I felt like if I didn't continue it would get awkward so I said as I recall "You're gonna catch a cold if you stay in the rain for long." and she replied "Tomorrow is a weekend so its alright! But if you're that worried do you wanna grab shelter somewhere nearby? You're getting pretty wet too." Now I'm still too dense to tell whether she was dropping a hint or not, but it was an opportunity to be alone with a girl and get closer to her. But my dumb mind just took the absolute worst time to go about this logically and I ended up saying, "Oh don't worry, I enjoy the rain so I don't mind getting wet. Plus you're wet already so there's no point in taking shelter, is there?" Then I said bye and left.

8 years later while trying to sleep I remembered that moment and instantly filled with regret knowing what I did.

10. Jojo775

Jojo775 Honorary Algae Knight

Reading List:
    Link
    No, but I could've countered her offer for a drink so Finea comes along. If she accepted and they liked each other...

c.decora and Fulminata like this.
  11. tornberry

tornberry Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    My not so close university classmate sent me a poem text messages every night for quite some time, but I had no idea that she was trying to get close to me until recently

12. UnGrave

UnGrave ななひ~^^

Reading List:
    Link
    You're pretty optimistic huh.

Silver Snake and Hamski like this.
  13. Hamski

Hamski Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I wouldn't necessarily say I'm optimistic, it's just that if you ask any guy the number of times they've been asked out it's probably 0 :blobpensive:

UnGrave and Killgore like this.
  14. Beren

Beren Holy Saint

Reading List:
    Link
    were
    What if you're still dense?

15. Silver Snake

Silver Snake Magician of NUF|Show-off|Awkward|Genius

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm just super shy guy on the inside, even though I usually act confident and silly on the outside, so whenever a girl's approached me, like someone I don't know, I just shut up and try to find the nearest exit. Like I don't even reply. I pretend I didn't even hear them and walk away.

I imagine I would have acted differently if I were looking for a relationship, but I cannot imagine a scenario where I would be. Though I do wonder how differently I would react.

16. layyu

layyu Adopt me plsss

Reading List:
    Link
    Well, is there any Filipino here? Guess what? This is the thing... Well, we have this Filipino thing where we call someone "bida-bida", "Jollibee" when they're pabida or such (there is no direct translation)...

It is comparable to being a "teacher's pet", but way way way way way way way worse.

Well, there is a shared post by one of my classmates... The post was...

[May isa talaga tayong kaklaseng bida-bida...]
    TL: We always have one chalssmate that is <bida-bida>

It was shared by a former classmate of mine that we should call [Trisha]. Trisha shared the post that accumulated more than 20 haha reacts and had three comments... I forgot what was the comments all about but I remembered not recognizing it and asked.

Me: Sino yun?
    [English translation: Who's that?]

And I had accumulated haha reacts...

17. layyu

layyu Adopt me plsss

Reading List:
    Link
    I only found out after our ESP [Edukasyon sa Pagpapakatao] subject's activity, which is like GMRC [Good Manners and Right Conduct] subject but it isn't, that it was me they were talking about. I was even called sipsip (Socially Insecure Person Seeking Instant Promotion) just because I was active in class...

I was depressed back then and even made a post calling them out and explaining my side and apologizing but now that I think about it, they should be the one that apologizing to me. I have done nothing wrong to them, in fact, I am only a student striving to learn, but because of them, I became depressed for more than half a year and considered taking my life.