Spoiler Untouchable Lady/ 접근 불가 레이디

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Deleted member 262282, Nov 5, 2020.

1. PenelopeEckart_

PenelopeEckart_ Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh actually, I looked it up and found who the ML is
    Axion Bergett, blue eyes, black hair
    He's the head of Berjet family, the Ash clan, which has the highest authority among the four seasons
    There's actually more information regarding the story on the site, but I'll wait for the translations instead. I don't wanna spoil myself too much, because I like the story.

2. vdv027

vdv027 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Wowww thank you!!!
    Wowww!! Thank you~~~~

Svitlanak likes this.
  3. momomo5

momomo5 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I find her current attitude of not giving a f*ck to be distressing. It's as if she has given up on life. It's concerning when you consider that in her 7th life
    She committed suicide after she killed her family
    She is clearly not mentally stable so those assholes surrounding her are definitely not helping her mental wellbeing

Bella94, LokaLari, xyxy6409 and 59 others like this.
  4. -NEAR-

-NEAR- ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ

Reading List:
    Link
    Wow for someone who loved his wife so much that he hated the cause of her death ie the FL & made it his life’s goal to make her miserable, he could easily replace her with a substitute. What fucking bullshit!!!:mad:
    He blames FL for killing her mom but doesn’t blame himself for getting her pregnant? Gtfo!!!:blob_catflip::blobcurse:
    I hope that scum father & shitty brother (and also stepmom & stepsister) get their retribution! They need to feel 7 lifetimes worth of suffering and pain for what they did to FL!:blobcat_hyper::blob_thor:
    Hope she gets the happiest ending ever & her shitty family goes to hell:blob_coffee:

Anyways, more spoilers please~:aww::cookie:

5. SoShy

SoShy Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I mean, I believe most of possessive dominant male leads that people love so much would go bat shit crazy if their waifu dies after giving birth to the child and hates the child for it. I see most of them not even looking at the child after birth, and running straight to the waifu(cliché romance scenario) because waifu suffered so much giving birth to them. The women has to convince the man to look at their child ffs. XD
    That aside, I heard this novel got really slow progress. How long does it take for her to pummel her father to the ground and leave this trash family? 100chapters? Or more?

6. nurul amelia

nurul amelia Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    this trash family, they are even more trash than Charlize's family, why doesn't Hilise just leave that house I mean she's been living a life for 7 times and already know what this trash family is like why he still survives, ahh I hope he destroys this family, including his father!

LokaLari, Rin Lee, ariane09 and 13 others like this.
  7. -NEAR-

-NEAR- ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ

Reading List:
    Link
    Lol yeah I’m not new to possessive guys going batshit crazy over their wives (I get it) but like...this guy is so trash that I can’t help being angry ugh:blobtired:

Slow progress huh:hmm: I know FL goes through 7 lifetimes of suffering & it’s understandable that her mental health isn’t that great but I hope she’ll be strong & bring down her family:blobhero:

8. Elste

Elste Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link

So this confirmed a suspiccion that I had.

In the wiki is mentioned that the ML remember or has recurrent dream about people dying by FL's hands.

So I had this suspiccion she went on a rampage on her 7th life and killed some people

9. ArguingApples

ArguingApples Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yo. This 3 people's deaths/ruin would be the sweetest thing to anticipate.
    Thank you for the spoilers!

10. SoShy

SoShy Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes I MTL-ed the naver blog post as well. The synopsis had this last passage of words from ML's pov. Where he mentions watching her kill her entire family and ruining herself in the process in the 7th life time or something something.
    I'm not sure though because MTL is a bit cranky.
    So I assume that ML is to save MC from her eventual ruin? And give her the love that she gave up from people around her? Or something along the lines.

Last edited: Nov 6, 2021
  11. jkumi7

jkumi7 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    about the plot:
    The plot of this story is quite basic. Hilise lived 6 lives, and in all of them, she suffered from stress, oppression, humiliation and deprivation of basic things. In that 7th, she decided to do it differently, even if it breaks her. The psychological and emotional abuse started when she was a child, shortly after Diego (her father) married her stepmother. That same stepmother (Gabrielle's mother) indoctrinated her with futile and false moral about Hilise's garb, position and title. All of this was deeply etched in Hilise's mind during the six lives, she believed blindly in what her Stepmother had taught her.

It is even mentioned that due to this, Hilise wore dark colored clothes without contrast, her dresses had high collars and long sleeves.She looked like a withered flower. Personally, I don't believe Gabrielle is the final boss villain. She has no potential for this, despite being mean. Gabrielle is a spoiled and unscrupulous girl, definitely a fool. Despite this, she is quite manipulative when it comes to Diego and Richard (Hilise's biological brother).

Also, we have evidence that because of Gabrielle, Richard begs Hilise to die instead of the brat-tielle. I believe that due to lack of brain, she may have offended someone and got in trouble. We must not forget that Diego doesn't seem particularly intelligent, which can lead to a lack of political power. This perhaps justifies why he hid the fact that Hilise was the only one who had awakened the power of the House.

12. jkumi7

jkumi7 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    about male interests:
    Christian is officially engaged to Gabrielle. Being out of interest. For he knows that Richard, the one who was supposed to be the heir to the Four Seasons Power, treasures the brat-tielle the most. It is mentioned throughout the chapters that his clan has the power of Winter, (or something related to that season) and that over time, the heirs have lost their powers. So he plans to use Hilise as a means of prevent his Clan from falling. During Hilise's other 6 lives, she mentions that despite all Diego's attempts to hide her powers, Christian was always the first to know.

Until this time (chapter 15), Hilise has been very determined to take revenge and start a new life. I don't think Christian is seen as a romantic partner. Hilise also seems to despise everyone who has a connection to her 'lovely' family, or at least distrusts their values. She also talks about Christian's attempts to woo her after learning about her powers, but there is no chapter with a specific or described memory.

I forgot the reference chapter, but the 2nd potential male interest is mentioned as someone who is distant and who is not interested in the political dynamics of the heirs of the other Four Seasons houseshoods. But I believe that perhaps Hilise will approach him for finding a reliable ally during the ball for the next few chapters.

13. Elste

Elste Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So I found this information by wiki's MTL. It can be inaccurate.

INOADEN FAMILY

Hillise Inoaden.
    Beside the first awakening she has a second one using the blood gem's from Margot. She unlocks teleportation and greater power.

So as we know Hilllise has died 6 times:
    1- She died after being pushed down stairs by Ricardo.
    2- She dies trying to escape from Christian who wanted to use her power.
    3- I'M NOT SURE ABOUT THIS ONE. Diego and she die due the experiment Diego transfer the powers to Ricardo using Kalika's blood. This may be the reason why she knows about the power Margot's blood has.
    4- She dies after talking with Diego about her previous life. Dies due the experiments do on her.
    5- In the 6th life she escaped prison and killed the Inoaden family.

Her objective in this life is to look for the spiritual king and find a way to die completely since she's already tired of living again and again.

Diego Inoaden.

In this life he's going to we overpowered by Hillise who will take charge of the family.

Ricardo Inoaden

As we know this one believes Hillise's power is his. In the first life he killed her by pushing her down the stairs. He also dies in her sixth life, after Hillise escapes prison and goes on a rampage. He wanted her to be the culprit of Margot's death instead of Gabrielle.

Ferrano is a family under Inoaden, and the follow the leader so Norton and Enrique (members of this family) will follow Hillise.

PARBENON FAMILY (Christian Family)

Gaultier Parbenon.

The current head of the Parbenon family. Everyone believes he's Christian's father when actually he's his brother. He has the most power of the Parbenon family but he's infertile. Since Christian also has powers (i'm not sure about this) and is going to be the next head of the family he has a inferiority complex towards him. He tried to produce a heir since young and now lives a life of debauchery.

Christian Parbenon.

The first outsider who founds out about Hillise's powers. An enemy, who only wants power.

In Hillise's second life he deceived her, brought her to his house, ignored and imprisoned her. After the Inoaden family sent a servant to help Hillise to escape he goes after her and she's killed by a monster while trying to escape.

So yeah, there is no way Christian is going to be a second ML.

Leilacus, Bella94, LokaLari and 107 others like this.
  14. jkumi7

jkumi7 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Holy moooooolyyy! I am damn surprised. I hadn't think this far about the whole plot. Now, I'm really impressed and curious.

15. kyesha26

kyesha26 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    thank you so much for your hardwork

thank you so much

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 7, 2021
  16. Spoiling Queen

Spoiling Queen Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    LokaLari, Neyva, Choct15 and 2 others like this.
  17. candletuna

candletuna Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    sadly there's no side story T_T the author ended it until c240 only

Bella94, omgsijin, Choct15 and 6 others like this.
  18. Idioticgarlic

Idioticgarlic Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    True but remember that she has lived like that her whole life, to her its normal to be treated like shit. I think she was super brainwashed and it took time for her to realize that she has done nothing wrong and its her family who is crazy

19. DemFeels

DemFeels Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is this novel getting published?