Resolved BL QT (I think)

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by gtreed, Mar 11, 2021.

1. gtreed

gtreed Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hi everyone, I forgot the title of a novel. I think it was a bl quick transmigration but i only remember parts of one arc from it. So mc transmigrates into the body of someone who just died (or maybe he is about to die). The guy he transmigrates into is a quiet and meek guy who is very smart but also poor. I think ori!mc gave some of his research to his professor and the professor stole it and he was never able to confront him, so once mc transmigrates, he gets back at the professor for ori!mc.

Things that I think are from the same novel but I might be mixing up with other novels:
    -ori!mc is the legitimate child of a rich family but there was some mix up so someone else was raised as that families son
    -the fake son sees mc at a part time job and based on his facial features can tell that mc is the actual son, so he feels threatened by him because he is quite ordinary and mc is more capable. He schemes against mc
    -ori!mc had a girlfriend who betrayed him by spreading slander about him for money (I think she spread rape rumors?? not too sure). Because of this, mc became really really hated in his college and couldn't leave his house
    -ori!mc died due to scheming. Multiple men came into his house and tried to inject him with something to kill him. Mc either transmigrated right after ori!mc died or he transmigrated right before the injection. Can't remember

Thanks!!

candycane_whack likes this.
  2. BloomChi

BloomChi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Uhm is it The correct way of face-slapping in transmigration- arc 1? Not sure though

gtreed, c.decora and Stephanie1399 like this.
  3. c.decora

c.decora Holy Cardinal, Ascended Mouse

Reading List:
    Link
    Pretty sure they're two different QT.
    The first one should be https://www.novelupdates.com/series/ive-got-this-cannon-fodders-back/ Arc 2 which starts on Chapter 19.

And the second one is as mentioned above.

gtreed likes this.
  4. gtreed

gtreed Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    That's the one! Thank you <3
    Hmm i don't remember ever reading this one but I'll keep it on my radar...thank you!!

BloomChi likes this.
  5. c.decora

c.decora Holy Cardinal, Ascended Mouse

Reading List:
    Link
    :hmm: Actually, I take it back. The one whose research got taken is the ML. Sorry about that.

judeiiro and gtreed like this.
  6. gtreed

gtreed Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It's all good! I'm always looking for new things to read:)))

c.decora likes this.