Spoiler Baby Tyrant

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Arie Sun, Jun 13, 2020.

1. Rubby69

Rubby69 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm gonna spoil events after chapter 48 cuz the previous AidanxMabel moments are alredy translated in english. In ch 48 Mabel asks her daddy to make Aidan her personal guard, he's against it but finally agrees and says she can have him.. with the condition that Lissandro is always there watching them. Later Mabel has a conversation with Aidan, she tells him she needs him and wants to crush Devlin with him, he smiles and tell her to use him as she wishes, we also get a picture of them ❤️

Ch 49: Three years have passed, Mabel is now 5 and Aidan is around 9, Mabel goes out and Aidan follows her as if he had been waiting, he's always with her, however she could feel Lissandro's gaze cuz the condition of him having to watch over them was still valid. Mabel and Aidan have a cute chat, she asks if he's had dessert and he stays silent (cuz he actually doesn't like sweets), she calls him a fool and says the chef is the best and that next time he should eat dessert and ends up giving him a candy, Aidan is just like "....yeah". Later Mabel tries to run towards her dad and ends up tripping on a stone but Aidan caught her, she holds tightly Aidan's arm and then angry jealous daddy says "Aidan don't test my patience" and our ML fights back, of course Mabel defends him and says he just saved her and makes daddy apologize. We also got a cute picture of these three ❤️

Ch 50: Oscar and Aidan are having a sparring match, Oscar never wins and he's also thinking about how he hates that Aidan is by Mabel's side but couldn't do anything since that's what she wants. Oscar wants to fight again but Aidan stops cuz Mabel went to see them, Oscar takes Mabel in his arms and Aidan follows them. Oscar tells him to go away and he was going to leave but Mabel makes him stay to eat desserts.. Oscar knows damn well Aidan hates sweets and only eats them cuz Mabel gives them to him and he doesn't want her to know, so as revenge he offers him lots of sweets.

Last edited: Mar 6, 2021
    Micus, Animelover3, Meri and 25 others like this.
  2. Rubby69

Reading List:
    Link
    Ch 51: Mabel wakes up and is extremely nervous cuz she has to go shopping with Donovan, Oscar's mom, she clungs to Aidan who came into her room to wake her up and tells him to save her cuz she doesn't want to go, he says he understands and will eliminate Duchess Donovan. After that she scolds him and says he shouldn't kill people, he's like "why?". Mabel mentions how Aidan always speaks boldly to everyone, even her dad, except for her, Aidan always speaks in short sentences and very politely to her. Aidan says he understands but if someone tries to hurt her, he won't be able to avoid it. She's just speechless. After that when they're outside waiting for Duchess Donovan, Mabel asks Aidan to give her his hand, he agrees but flinches when she holds his hand, she thinks nothing of it and it's just relaxed and feeling safer. Later when Mabel is shopping, Aidan is in the back alley, he's thinking he's lucky to be there instead of Mabel because she doesn't deserve to be in such a dirty place. She's a lovely child with a great sense of justice and a great moarch, her only "flaw" is that she's so cute. A bright and warm place is more fitting for her. Aidan's mind is filled with the conversation he had with Mabel.. she was the first one to tell him he shouldn't kill people, in the past he was always ordered to kill, and he feels bad for believing Mabel would be like them and that they can't be classified as the same type of human Mabel is. He's also thinking about how he feels uncomfortable with her lately, especially when she holds his hand or hugs his leg. He thinks it's the effect of sudden contact with divine power but believes it's strange (dummy doesn't realize he's just shy cuz his crush touches him) meanwhile Mabel is worrying about how Aidan is doing.

I'll continue posting cute shipping moments later, also tell me if you wanna see all the Mabel x Aidan pictures, of if there's a something in particular you want.

Last edited: Mar 6, 2021
    Micus, TheCrazyOutcast, Meri and 25 others like this.
  3. Rubby69

Reading List:
    Link
    Continuing ship moments..
    Ch 52: it was nighttime and Mabel was in bed when she suddenly hears a noise, Aidan sneaked inside her room. Aidan covers her with a blanket cuz it's cold and she pats the bed, he hesitates but finally takes a seat next to Mabel in her bed.. they talk about guild stuff.

Ch 55: Another night visit! While Mabel was wriggling in bed, she notices a shadow by her window, she runs barefoot towards it knowing there's only one person who can sneak in. Aidan is in the balcony, she questions why he didn't come inside and he apparently tought she would be too tired. Apparently it's pretty common for Aidan to sneak in her room thinking she's asleep and Mabel finds it funny and often pretends to be asleep. Apparently she has a gift for him, she asks him to wait and goes back to her room, when she comes back he's confused and asks why she didn't put on shoes, apparently she didn't even think of that. She takes out grapes cookies as a thanks gift for everything he does for her. Btw Lissandro noticed the bag of cookies earlier and she fought to protect them. She's very happy to see her "favorite Aidan". He's a little reluctant but eats a cookie after seeing her bright expression, he tells her to eat too. They start eating together and then fireworks appear in the sky, suddenly Aidan lifts her up cuz "the floor is cold", she thinks she could just go for her shoes but forgets about it cuz of the fireworks.
    Aidan, grapefruit jam cookies, and fireworks. She says it's a night with only things she likes. The picture of them was really cute, tell me if you want to see it :)

I'll post more other day, I don't wanna spam the thread

Micus, TheCrazyOutcast, Meri and 18 others like this.
  4. arlovebird

arlovebird Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes please! Show us any pictures you think are too adorable and we have to see! :aww::blobmelt::bloblove:

DOHere likes this.
  5. callalily

callalily Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hey there. I have sent a pm to you cuz I need some help with the Naver app. Sorry if I'm being too straight forward.

6. milktea05

milktea05 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Any spoilers about Mabel's mother? I'm really curious how the emperor fell for her and her relationship with Oscar :((

7. simpforstrongflandml

simpforstrongflandml New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    if anyone wants to know on how to read the novel just search novel naver on CHROME and the site is korean so basically it'll just translate it into english and then copy this " 베이비 폭군 " it's the novel/korean name and it currently has 126 chapters and I'm currently on ch 46, HAVE FUN READING :sleep:

Bella94 likes this.
  8. DyzZ

DyzZ Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Actually, I'm not that interested on novel, but this novel seems different because it has a picture on it make me easier to read!
    I'm in love with the art! I heard that this novel will adapted to a manhwa is it true? if its true, I'm looking forward to it! please tag me if there's another spoiler i'm curious who is the ml but i assume it must be the black hair with red eyes boy

Last edited: Apr 24, 2021
  9. milktea05

milktea05 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    [​IMG]

Mabel is soo pretty in this pic! I found it on pinterest but is she still a kid in this photo or in her early teens???

10. Blue Amethyst

Blue Amethyst Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    what happened to the translations? Did Lady Keke stop?

11. Evi_Chan

Evi_Chan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Please do NOT translate it. They dropped because the author said if they will keep translating it, they will drop the novel. If you want to read novel so much visit novel naver and read it from google translator. This novel is amazing and many people dont want it dropped. Thank you!

TheCrazyOutcast, stumblmer and icay1x like this.
  12. Chenyuen498

Chenyuen498 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    You can find it on Naver but it’s best if you just translate it for your own entertainment and not share it since, like the comment above me said, the authors for both novels and webtoons are going to take legal actions against translators so it’s pretty dangerous

stumblmer and icay1x like this.
  13. Cynge42

Cynge42 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    +1

14. fairytailnsao

fairytailnsao Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    any spoilers:blob_plusone::blob_plusone:

15. luanara

luanara Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hi, do you guys know what chapter the stupid and selfish cousin got discovered that she isn't the real seed of God?

ErryChu likes this.
  16. Rubby69

Reading List:
    Link
    In the most recent chapters she hasn't been exposed but she already got a lot of criticism from the people since she didn't heal everyone and Michael and Mabel know she's a fake. It should happen soon, rn Michael only hasn't called her a fake cuz he wants to first find the traitor in his kingdom.

17. luanara

luanara Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    omg thanks, I don't really want to read the recent chapters since it hasn't been exposed yet. I'm worried that Mabel will be criticise by her people (or was she also criticise?) so I'm glad that it is the fake cousin instead

18. Rubby69

Reading List:
    Link
    Mabel's mother Sienna was a sheltered girl, her father overprotected and didn't allow her to go out so she would go out in secret and that's how she met Esteban, she didn't know he was the Emperor but both fell in love and started to secretly date. She was friends with Pacifica Donovan and admired her a lot, she always followed her like a baby duck, so when she found out Esteban was the emperor and was married to her friend while she dated him she immediately broke up with him and went crying to Pacifica's house to apologize and beg for her forgiveness. Pacifica was not mad, she explained her marriage was political so Esteban could date Sienna, Sienna still didn't want to get back with him since she felt guilty so he had to go beg Pacifica for help to get Sienna back. Pacifica agrees and convinced her to get back with Esteban since they were planning on divorcing soon anyways. After all that drama tho, Sienna still felt guilty which is why she was a very good mother figure to Oscar, due to her guilt she decided to love him as her own child.

Mabel was critizied but not by her people, Hermano loves their Emperor so they remained silent, it was by people from other countries. However it only lasted a few days (only a few sentences in ch) thanks to Renesmee who ended up receiving all the hate in the end. You should read the recent chapters, there's one full of MabelxAiden moments