Spoiler I Don’t Love You Anymore spoilers

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Mikhail_XD, Jan 28, 2020.

1. rock.doll

rock.doll Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    YES PLEASE! :aww:
    Thank you for spoilers! :blobnom:

2. Toasty_Minzy

Toasty_Minzy Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you! I appreciate your translations!^^

3. Rika77

Rika77 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    -Fl is tired of playing dress up all day
    -Today is the day of the marriage announcement. The actual ceremony will be in Vin Friet but here they will exchange vows and have a small reception.
    -It would take around a fortnight to reach Vinfriet
    -fl had been avoiding Arendt the past day. To not meet him she spent the entire evening in the bath.Arendt still sends Rudy to convey his greetings to her. Nivea thinks that he didn't have to do that since after they leave a Thierry he won't need to put up an act.
    -Fl has been given the name 'light' on entering the royal family register.It was a symbol of the emperor's affection. even the CP wasn't allowed to use the name.
    -The emperor announces the marriage and the end of the fight between the two countries.
    -After a short oath taking and ring exchange ceremony they go to greet the state guests. Suddenly Arendt hugs Nivea and kisses her forehead, while whispering that he wishes they were the only two in the room. She asks why but then sees the Marquess looking at them.Playing along she whispers that she wishes for the same. She is tired but Arendt's heart starts beating faster.
    -They meet the Chancellor of Asphodel.Arendt asks how she knows him.Nivea met him in the meeting of Sylas (the day she met Arendt)
    -While leaving Arendt asks her to lean on him and laugh as they make their way to the wagon as this is their first appearance

4. Merri

Merri Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link

Thank youuuuu ❤️❤️

greeneyedfairy and Rika77 like this.
  5. lazynoodles

lazynoodles Softie for Villainess & BL

Reading List:
    Link
    Are you telling me Valor is there until the end of the novel?:facepalm: It’s not until then he starts to give MC space?:notlikeblob: Did he finally get tired?:blobsalt:

6. Kingdo

Kingdo Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    From what I read in the earlier post, Valor is the main antagonist of the story

7. Celebrianna

Celebrianna ❤️‍Solo Leveling❣️

Reading List:
    Link
    But in what capacity? It really doesn’t make sense that he’s chasing after Nivea especially after Arendt and Nivea are married.

8. Kingdo

Kingdo Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link

9. nsrin

nsrin Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    People do not feel the grace until after they lose it
    And Valor is arrogant, did he think that Nivea would remain behind him for the rest of his life, but I like this shift in events, now he is the one who will follow her and he cannot get her.
    *sorry if my english is bad

Manolyaisabella and tisifone21 like this.
  10. Noialcinoi

Noialcinoi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    How old is Rubiel again because she looks and acts like 4?

i_am_here and tisifone21 like this.
  11. ArguingApples

ArguingApples Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    She's 14. I guess it's understandable enough? She just met her sister and she really likes her. Now, she has to see her leave. She's a bit emotional

12. Serphinalily

Serphinalily Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    She also has no friends (due to Nevaeh's mother's meddling) so she didn't get a lot of socialization growing up. It's understandable that kids who don't have the opportunity to socialize can end up more socially and emotionally stunted.

13. sirwence

sirwence Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you for posting this o/ I was curious of the context since .. well I have very little haha; im trying to go through all things one by one xD I was curious if you could tell me or I suppose more apt just confirm for me that our MC and her sister are actually on good terms since she seems to sheltering her now? Her father getting rekt seemed like it would happen one way or another. But I was hoping they would have a decent relationship throughout the series and through its ending. (one always can hope for kids too but lol)

14. jujuamin84

jujuamin84 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Wah... i haven’t read the spoiler of this for so long. Hope some kind soul can update it. Please pretty

15. Celebrianna

Reading List:
    Link
    I don’t have spoilers of future chapters but I just had to observe that if she decided not to love her ex-fiancé already, why is it when she went to the library, out of all the empty seats in the library, she chose to sit next to her sleeping fiancé? I couldn’t really take her intention seriously after that. She then allowed the ex-fiancé to hug her in the library without pushing him away. Is she perhaps still weak to him? Oh well, so much for that.

16. Kingdo

Kingdo Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    In the novel it doesn't precise where she sat. I guess it's just the artist who did this.

lazynoodles likes this.
  17. ArguingApples

ArguingApples Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ah. It's because that was the only well-lit place in the library. It's the only table that had candles. So of course that's where she sat, she didn't have a choice.

Also, I believe that she would have pushed him away. Arendt just came a little early. Arendt saw everything that happened, and clearly saw that the WisTrash was the one following her around so it's all good with him.

Maeve Arte likes this.
  18. Celebrianna

Reading List:
    Link
    Technically, there were candles on the other tables but they were not lighted. If she was really determined, she could have got one of the other candles lighted by asking for assistance or finding a lighter herself. In any case, I suppose it was necessary to have her sit next to him since it’s fiction and other possibilities that exist in reality won’t move the plot.

19. athene911

athene911 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I read many manhwas where the MC been mistreated, abused, and had past or present rough up household but It's the first time where I can sense how hurt the MC is when it comes to her feelings, you can literally feel her old unrequited love and loneliness.

20. mia-chan

mia-chan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    i still curious about Neveah family