Recommendations romance that’ll make me like the genre

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by Charlzie, Mar 11, 2021.

1. Charlzie

Charlzie Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I need the best romance novel you guys can recommend me, I’m someone who hates romance to the core because i can’t feel emotions, so every time cute/fluffy parts of the story happens i get disinterested and just stop reading.
    For the last years i read a very high number of female lead novels without romance and I’ll continue to do so.
    I’m getting short on stories and romance novels are everywhere and i hate them, it’s frustrating when i have nothing to read for days.
    The only romance novels that truly makes me smile are yuri novels, but they are rare.

PenelopeEckart_ likes this.
  2. LastEnD

LastEnD Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The Reader (Me), The Protagonist (Her) And Their After.
    The Angel Next Door Spoils Me Rotten

3. Fp401

Fp401 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  4. Cherry_sakiera

Cherry_sakiera Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The Heartbeat at the Tip of the Tongue
    This story is not fluffy at all. Although the FL and ML meets earlier, there's no romance at beginning and middle of the story.

Ending Maker
    This is an action- game genre novel. The interaction between the FL and ML is really funny. I think it's suits you better because ML though FL as his daughter. So, not directly fluffy romance and you can read how they starting their own feeling.

5. juic3

juic3 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Not sure if you mind BL but Tian Guan Ci Fu is a pretty good story about devotion/unconditional love. It has a lot of fluff but also parts that make you invested in the characters and their actions. The MC and ML respect each other very much and their love is the driving force behind a lot of their actions. Highly recommend.

If you wanted BG, these novels are fairly well received though I haven’t read them yet: My Husband with Scholar Syndrome, Please Confess To Me, Sansheng, Wangchuan Wu Shang

And a short and sweet Yuri novel I read recently is Who Moved My Ashes. Hope you find a novel you’re interested in!

Last edited: Mar 12, 2021