Other Request Five Villain Daddies Are Fighting To Spoil Me

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by Dizaster, Mar 11, 2021.

1. Dizaster

Dizaster Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Alternate Title : 我被五个反派爸爸争着宠
    Author : Meeting Jinzhao For The First Time
    Genre : Drama, Romance
    Novel Summary
    Ye Sang’s five fathers are the villains in the novel who are heinous, do all the bad things, and are finally thrown out by the male protagonist!

And she has to work hard to hug her father’s thighs and stop them from committing death to reach the pinnacle of life.

No. 1 business giant: “The Duan family should go bankrupt when it’s cold.”

No. 2 high IQ villain: “Lao Tzu is going to teach people with surname Duan today.”

No. 3 medical genius: “I will make him pay the price for a lifetime.”

No. 4 e-sports great god No. 5 actor: “Either he died or I died today.”

The little dumpling silently hugged one of the thighs: Dad, Sangsang is hungry~

The villains who are on the way to get into trouble: …You’re going to die, I’m going to go home to coax my girl!

So the whole city of A knows that the five heartbroken, cruel and cruel bosses are not afraid of their daughters crying.

Everyone: “…” Wait, is this style wrong?

How come these big guys are so busy being fathers now?

The villains who turned their hands on the clouds and turned their hands on the rain did not expect that the little cute baby, who was raised by hard work, was deceived by the little wolf cub of the Duan family! ! !

Duan Jinyan held the girl tightly in his arms: “What are you running? Sangsang called brother, brother everything belongs to you.”

- Description from MTL

Found this book on MTLNOVEL and want to know if this book is already added on nu. It's got some great reviews out there but I couldn't find it here. Confirming just in case.

judeiiro likes this.
  2. hansora

hansora Someone Who Seeks Fluff & Heartwarming Stories

Reading List:
    Link
    I only found it on WebNovel up until Chapter 189 currently

Dizaster likes this.
  3. Dizaster

Reading List:
    Link
    Is it MTLed version or proper translations?

4. MerciJessi

MerciJessi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Proper translation but sometimes the update is irregular

Dizaster likes this.
  5. Dizaster

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank u ❤️❤️
    I was thinking of adding it to my romance list, now I can only paste link in description i guess.

MerciJessi likes this.
  6. MerciJessi

Reading List:
    Link
    Romance maybe a bit slow tho cuz rn it’s more abt her and her five daddies kinda parenting

7. Dizaster

Reading List:
    Link
    Can you tell me if writing these recommendations is helpful or not. Usually I make this list to track my reading but if possible I wish to make it accessible to others who might be interested. (Or maybe I just wanna improve my organisation skills in communication as often I am all over the place)
    Please give me opinion. Constructive criticism is always welcome. Here's link to my part 2 of short fluffy novels: https://www.novelupdates.com/viewlist/25580/?ft=yes

8. Dizaster

Reading List:
    Link
    Your DP is from the book 'A Slight Smile is Very Charming' right ? It was also adapted to a drama love 020 which features one my fav celeb crushes..

9. MerciJessi

Reading List:
    Link
    As a person who goes through other people’s reading list and review i highly encourage you to do so and i also really like how i can see your review on each of the book as well because to me it’s really useful i have my own reading list too but it is too unorganize so i put them on private my reading list is only for completed, reading and to be read kudo to those who make reading list cuz sometimes this is how i get new novels.

10. MerciJessi

Reading List:
    Link
    Yep i find the drawing really pretty and during that time i rewatch the drama 3 times lol it was my top favorites for 3 years + 2016-2019, never read the book tho cuz i have too many books on my bucket list but then recent scandal regarding the fl happened. I don’t want to watch the drama anymore. Btw who is your celebrity crush?