Recommendations Looking for

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by OnceandFutureLurker, Mar 11, 2021.

1. OnceandFutureLurker

OnceandFutureLurker Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    For @Anvis I am new and I want to find a novel with an Mc that is in otherworld with modern knowledge and build a kingdom from scratch.

Kefie likes this.
  2. S4TY4

S4TY4 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Maybe something like:
    Galactic Navy Officer (MC from advance civilization, stranded on medieval fantasy planet)
    Otoko Nara
    Otherworld Nation Founding Chronicles
    Isekai Tensei Soudouki
    Realist Hero

3. vannn

vannn Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    reading this now, I am enjoying and would also recommend. Be forewarned though, fairly early (around ch 25 to 37 or so) the story gets derailed by a lot Japanese food culture wank, to the point where you forget that he’s a space marine stranded on an unknown planet (and not even Japanese).

4. Wocket

Wocket Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Welcome to NU! One of my favorite features on this site is Series Finder (it will help you find EXACTLY what you're looking for).

From the 'main' Novel Update Page find the menu on the upper-right side
    click> Series Finder
    Scroll down to > Tags
    Change "or" to "and"
    In the Tag Field begin to type the following (and predictive text will fill in the rest): Transported to Another World, Modern Knowledge, Kingdom Building

Or....just use this link: https://www.novelupdates.com/series-finder/?sf=1&tgi=3869,2666,15008&mtgi=and&sort=sdate&order=desc

Enjoy playing around with the feature - I've found a lot of great gems this way!

5. lehur

lehur ぼく愛エリス

Reading List:
    Link
  6. forgotten

forgotten 【 R E M N A N T】

Reading List:
    Link
    i Second Release that Witch - Story is heavily focused and based on the protagonist using his modern knowledge to uplift technology his territory, and it's not only focused on QoL or weaponry, the story is dealing with both. Also, it's a finished story so you can read knowing that it already has ending.

While the last 1/3rd of the story and the ending weren't to my liking i would still consider this as one of the better technology-uplifting army/kingdom building novels for a casual read.