Spoiler To Help You Understand

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by ni-b, Jul 25, 2020.

1. ViviFreya

ViviFreya Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you for all of the spoilers! I hope you can spoil a bit more if it's not too much to ask :D

And in my humble opinion:
    Yeah, the ML is not very likeable, but I have read much much much trashier ML. I do think my standard for ML is low but Winter's okay, he's not irredeemable. And he genuinely shows remorse by trying to understand FL without using convinient plot holes that author gives him.
    The FL, I don't think she's weak at all. And for her circumstances, she actually make the most out of her situation. And how she actually left and work and all that. Like for the ML, I have read too much where the FL is literal doormats. Or forgive the ML far too quickly. So I like Violet quite a lot!

2. natanickii

natanickii Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hi everyone. I’m planning on MTLing this novel (from ch9 till the end) but not proofreading it because I cba. Is anyone gna be interested in reading it or should I not do it?
    I’m asking Bcus the translation is trash but you’ll understand what’s going on. I used google translate.

3. Leilacus

Leilacus Zzzzz

Reading List:
    Link
    Come on people, if you hate the MC or ML because they don't conform to your present common sense and logic, and you want to justify the hate you feel with this redemption novel, go ahead but do it some place else. Like maybe, in a discussion forum? People like spoilers. And spoilers we rarely get. A small discussion is okay since that is normal but meh gawd! Stop occupying a whole page or two for the hate!

Stop reading the novel if it makes you go hate on it. At least that's what I do when I encounter plots that don't make sense to me and will just make my blood boil. *cough*thetwinsiblingsnewlife*cough*

4. soie_yoie

soie_yoie Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hi :aww:
    I was just wondering what happened to fl's family. Did the royal family disband? Did ml stop funding them? Did the public turn on them? Did he ever feel bad for what he did to fl??? If the bro isnt a royal anymore, is he a noble now? Did he squander all ml's money(the money flow from ml)?
    Thanks

Idk why there is so much hate.

I love the webtoon. I have yet to read the novel, but can imagine its even better. I think haters are too stuck on the end game (romance novel). they dont care about the journey of the ml and fl and brush off all the drama/depression/suicide as plot points and not as ml/fl's personal experiences.

The concept of body switching isnt new but this was very interesting. I love the concept of switching roles to better understand each other. Someone else explained it better in an earlier post.

Im suprised ppl thought suicide was taken lightly in the novel. I mean fl really wanted it and she tried it. If You are are suicidal, then of course you will try to do it multiple times in your life. Right?

My depression and suicide thoughts have lesson over time but yeah i also have triggers. I actually love stories like this. I like the feels. It helps to keep me distracted with someone elses emotion of course i cry buckets.

Likes = preferences. Idk why some are saying there should only be "bla" story or "bla". Ok the story isnt for you. Im sorry? Can you not insult everyone on your way out? Thanks :blobpeek:

Last edited: Mar 12, 2021
  5. Indah40408

Indah40408 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm seriously cant stand the cliffhanger and probably will try to MTL for some of the chapter too....
    Can you kindly tell me whether or not Violet will find out Winter plan to suicide and give all his fortune to her? If so, in which chapter is it?
    Thank you in advance :)

6. _potato

_potato Keeps dropping novels ㅠㅠ

Reading List:
    Link
    Im sorry i haven't posted a spoiler this (assignments and activities were piling up:sweating_profusely::sweating_profusely:) ill try to post by sunday maybe(if not, then monday?)

also haven't read that part yet :blobsweat_2: ill post a spoiler on it when i do

(theres a chapters listing here somewhere at page 2 i think??)

7. _potato

Reading List:
    Link
    1. Yes they did disband but Ash is trash and wants to get it back by using ML and MC again
    2. ML never funded but he paid them to get a title so its a one time thing
    3. Public prefers violet rather than ash
    4. ML definitely feels bad but the brother deos not(if thats who ur asking about)
    5. brother is low trash who steps on everyone to get what he wants, he still thinks he is king and does illegal stuff to gain money along with stealing violet's rent pay

I agree with ur opinion really, i see all these hate on the manhwa everywhere and it makes me sad that people keep insulting the author. I mean if they dont want to read then they shouldnt. Its a 'regret' theme so logically thinking,

'what are you going to regret for when evrerything was acceptable in the firstplace?'

ML was trash but he can be recycled and its not entirely his fault why violet became that way. Whats important is that he redeemed himself and both of them lived happily in the end. Dont complain about about how the author didnt do this or that, its part of the plot and the manhwa just started so.....

Hahahaha peace
    (btw the reason why im spoiling this is because people hate it so much ㅠㅠ, even though its so nicee)

8. soie_yoie

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks for taking the time to reply :) but your spoilers has raised a few more questions.

1) The prince promised ml a title and continue to take ml's money without doing so. Did ml just give up the wasted money on the title or did he ask for his money back. Did ml just gave up on that idea because ml's dad will give him a title?

2) so you said the prince contines to do bad thing. Is his ending open ended? Thats a bit upsetting. the prince has little backlash and consequences.

Thanks. I totally agree with your opinion except i dont think ml is trash. I wont go into details, since its already been heavily discussed, but i would like to think ml as human not some unrealistic shoujo prince. The journey of two very different ppl with different struggles/trama find happiness.

How narcissistic can a person be to demand all novels/webtoons can only be a certain way. No one else is allowed to think otherwise. I mean chill. Have a cup of coffee. Flip a page or two. We can have a discussion or debate without all the insults :)

9. _potato

Reading List:
    Link
    1. Prince kept stealing violet's rent money from the lot winter gave her. The couple realizes this and then violet threatens ash to give it back or else she would defame him and his stealing. He kept the money he had stolen so far because of his agreement conditions. Winter is going to get a title, but not in this way(its satisying because he's gonna steal the duchy of blooming helping out with violet's revenge)

2. He is an unbelievably super trash like person he never considered sacrificing himself for everyone and for the country so he forced violet to do it for him. Keeps going to his mom to convince violet to do things for her. With catherine the mother in law, they lock violet up in a closet to 'reflect' on her wish to divorce. Steals money from her land, thinks only about how he wants money and power. Gives drugs to one character. After the royal family was disbanded by himself, he wants it back. He still thinks he was a king so he partnered up to with a noble to be one again. He learns violet was going to divorce so he tries to sacrifice her again to an old man(marriage) as a linkage(?).

(now im still on the part where they beat everyone down and this is probably the content of my next spoilers haha)
    Btw violet's mom is that annoying person who thinks her son is so pity-able because he has 'nothing' so she always ignored violet's words and gave priority to her son(why she like that? Its because she lost their eldest brother apparently) ah but then she realizes that her son was in the wrong and that she always did this to violet so she apologizes and helps her fight ash.

so satisfying

For me ML was, at first, trashy because he lacked common sense, empathy and the know hows of how to treat people. Yeah he did suffer a lot and sometimes did his husband duties but he shouldnt have walked away from his wife at the wedding or ignored her when she asks where or when he was going even when he thinks she hated him. This is (wut i think) what he himself did wrong, he didnt talk or try to listen and left her be. But thats all :blobnom:

its not his fault he speaks harshly or that he was ignorant of her situation with his parents(them with plastic faces)

(hahahah now he's not leaving her alone blobmelt_thumbsblobmelt_thumbs

Nanashy, TrinaAngel, Liliss and 41 others like this.
  10. peach.pudin

peach.pudin Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    yes, he goes mad at his parents and tell them to not do it again.

11. soie_yoie

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks for the spoilers:aww:.

Im glad ml and fl got thier long awaited happy ending. Yes ml is definitely in the wrong, but thats what makes redemption satisfying. To see the progress of ml's mistake, regret, then determination to make things right and change for the better. I thought his letter to fl was very moving.:blobpopcorn:

12. Alev

Alev Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I wasn’t shaming other ppl’s reasons to be depressed. If it came off like that I apologize. That wasn’t my intention.

There is a difference between being depressed/suicidal bc of romance and taking depression/suicide lightly and using it as a way to advance the romance in a romantic story. What I meant was the second one.

Sorry I‘m not a native speaker myself so it’s a little hard to explain what I mean. But I will try. I’m talking about scenes like where she blew off her head with a gun in front of the ML to show him how they changed. I know it was to show her suffering in the past, but this scene still left a bad taste in my mouth. This scene make it seem like the author is taking suicide lightly. Yeah, the FL can kill herself over and over again bc she will always come back. But suicide is not something you just so easily decide and do. It’s just not. Suicide is ...
    tbh portraying something so horrible as something easily to do is just wrong and disrespectful.

And It’s happening over and over and over again. Why is the reason for their change not some curse/magic? Why is it suicide that gives them the opportunity to advance their romance?

I have read other stories which included suicide (when my depression wasn’t this severe) and I never felt it like the authors used suicide like some step-stone for romance like in this one.
    Of course I can only judge this novel based on the spoilers I got, but for me so far it gave off the impression of the author taking suicide too lightly which I found really disrespectful ... especially since I‘m someone who is in this position.

Anyway this is my opinion and you may have a different view. And that’s ok. I respect that. I just want to remind you that bc you are a depressed person who liked this novel, doesn’t mean other depressed ppl need to think like you.

Lastly sorry for the late reply. Actually I replied to you the same day with a long essay (lol) but for some reason it got deleted while trying to post it. And It was hard to find the motivation to answer again. But I tried to give at least a reply.

I tried to put my explanation in a spoiler tag so that ppl who aren’t interested in this debate can easier skip it. I’m pretty new here, so I hope it will work.
    Anyway I don’t intend to continue this discussion further bc this is a spoiler thread and I don’t want to bother other ppl with a debate they aren’t interested in.

13. _potato

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeas hahahah a person of culture who understands the greatness of good character development :blob_grin:

(This is why i prefer angst more than fluffy, cause angst has more room for development)

boom2424, alqariyah, booho and 5 others like this.
  14. _potato

Reading List:
    Link
    At the news of Violet's return, Winter had been looking for hours in the direction of the carriage, wearing his best clothes.

At last the carriage with violet stopped right in front of it, and Winter headed for the carriage. But the carriage wasn’t stopping and was circling around the mansion then heading straight to the garden?

“Fuck it.”

Winter returned in a hurry and crossed the mansion into the garden. Even though he was almost healed, there was a limit to Winter's pace of walking because he was not yet able to run.(suicidal attempt made his leg broken and he was grounded to stay in the house by violet)

By the time he had walked some distance into the garden, Violet had already entered the bedroom.

Winter was content with the mere fact that his wife had returned home, and was sure she would soon be back on the balcony. Wandering here was the best way to catch her eye.

Winter looked up at Violet's room. The feelings he’s had so far with my wife were jumbled up.

The ‘enemy’ who did not like her had not a single moment since the first encounter. Only that was what he knew for sure of him.

So far, Winter has not dared himself to want her. He felt a fear of being able to say. He’s killed his wife a few times, and didn’t even realize it.

Why did my wife say she likes me anyway? Why was she so naive?

There were countless men in the world who are better than me, but why do you say ‘you like’ for someone who is rude and of poor descent like me?

He still didn't believe his wife. He was just thankful that he had a chance to tell his wife that he also loved her.

Looking nervously at the balcony, fortunately Violet walked out.

Violet found Winter waiting for her, and her head went blank, so she told them to turn the carriage from the garden. Winter's eyes were perplexed at the prospect of waiting in the garden.

Winter looked up at her and said,

"Violet, I've been thinking about it all three days."

“…….”

"I've always been the same since I first saw you. I still feel that feeling back then."

"......like an angel?"(thats wut he described her)

Fortunately Winter laughed at Violet's joke to try to relax. But the laughter was mingled with sorrow.

"Like an angel."

“I see, thats what you thought.”

Violet smiled and continued her words.

"You've never put me before money in the three years you’ve been with me."

“....it were like that.”

Winter answered gently and lifted his head.

"But believe me in this. Money wasn't the purpose. The purpose was to keep everything around me from leaving me."

“…….”

"So are you. You're right. I don't know what it is to like people. I only know how to tie them up. I hope that you'll be misled with money. From the day we got married for the first time until now, yes."

“…….”

"Violet, I'm just like that."

Violet gave his words a wonderful look. He was really a hopeless man.

"I see. I understand."

"I'm not asking you to understand."

“Yes?”

"Love me."

“…….”

"Please love me more."

Violet forgot what to say to him and shut up. Winter looked up at her, approached the balcony and said,

"You said you liked me already. Even if I don't mislead you with money, Aren’t I just good enough?"

"......you're really bad."

"I've never been a good person to you. But you said you liked me."

“…….”

"Violet, look at me. Look at the way I live.”

Winter smiled in self-help like manner.

“Suppose I wasn't me, and I wasn't the one who stupidly waits for you to come back and keeps gardening ugly.”

“…….”

"The man would be, typically, a man who loves you."

Violet looked silently at Winter, who said so.

He changed his crooked gait neatly to suit my wishes, and behind him there was a garden that would never exist even across both continents. Because I liked gardens.(Winter made a beautiful garden specifically for violet before she ran away)

Even if he doesn't know how to love his parents, whom he believed to be the only family in the world and if he begged her not to give up drinking alcohol, even if he doesn't know how to love.(she told him to stop using alcohol as a means to sleep)

Even if I don't love him, just as he said. Materialistically, if this is not love, what is love?

At least for Winter Blooming this was the way he loved.

Violet unwittingly bit her lips and nodded.

" …… to be considered. Your opinion."

“Are you sure?”

"Yes, really. Seeing you...….”

Violet, who was trying to make an angry face, smiled unconsciously.

"It could really be love."

"Do you believe me?"

"No, not completely. You said you'd consider it."

“Enough.”

Winter headed straight to the side of violet on the second floor. Then he wrapped his wife's waist in his arms and kissed her on the forehead.

"How did you sleep well without me?"

"Yes, what about you?"

"There's no way I'll fall asleep. I couldn't even drink because I was afraid you'd come back suddenly."

"You didn’t drink?"

“not at all.”

Winter spoke confidently and somehow buried his face on her shoulder and didn't raise his head, like a dog that regained its lost owner.

Violet said harshly.

"I don't believe you. Don't act like it's already settled."

"Who said it was settled? We start to understand each other. I am your love, you are my love."

Winter answered as if he understood, but did not let go of violet.

His rapid pulse was also heard by Violet.

The couple still didn't believe in each other’s feelings, and at the same time felt anxiety and joy, an unknown sadness and obsession.

The two thought they were probably each others’ first love.

James Blooming had arrived in the South in a hurry to attend a water society event on his brother's full-length hotel.

[All the Blooming people who used to work for the Canic Company were fired, sir. What's going on here?]

When he arrived at the large conference room of the Blooming family, there were people of the Blooming family.

As soon as James appeared, his brother, Drew, ran over.

"Brother, suddenly at Canic, they say they won't work with us in the future. What's going on?"

James sighed at his words.

"Winter said if I don't give him the title right now, he’ll clean up the business all over the South.”

"Well, so?"

"Of course I said no."

Drew's face turned pale at his blunt answer.

"What, what? Brother! You're going to kill us all!"

Drew was not the only one who raised his voice. Even his uncles came forward and cursed James, who had never spoken to him before.

"You're going to kill our family!"

"I can't help it, uncle! Winter's not Catherine's child, so of course she's against it!"

James had a troubled look on his face.

"How long have you been linked to Winter?"

"How much? How could you be so indifferent? If you're selling a large portion of the estate to Winter, and if he’s part of the Blooming family, even the distant relatives are working in that guy's business.”

"Why on earth did you do such a dangerous thing! How can you rely on a bastard!"

"How dare you say such a thing!"

"That's right, uncle! You're the one who lived on the bastard!"

James felt suffocated by the scolding he had never heard in his life. I wanted to run away like this.

said Casey, James' nephew.

"The bigger problem is that Brother Winter didn't just save the Blooming family and open up for us. It can reach out to any part of Warhoson once they’re connected to our family, the Southern lord. It's actually affecting the entire South."

“And ....”

James' face, who was insensitive to its effects, gradually turned white. Only then was he facing reality for the first time.

He had thought that he was collecting a son of bad blood. But now, he realized that he had no idea what was going on in the paradise that the bastard had created for him.

"Brother, go and apologize to Winter right away. There's no solution other than that."

When Drew spoke with his eyes wide open, the other Blooming people next to him nodded and said, "Apologize right away."

Last edited: Mar 13, 2021
  15. _potato

Reading List:
    Link
    While the Blooming family was in a flutter, the Violets began to prepare for the Heston family's succession ceremony.

They were to arrive three days in advance to see how to use the northern villa.

Winter's luggage was all wrapped up in Violet's luggage because Hayel took care of it anyway. On the morning of his departure for the northern villa, he had something planned.

At the knock, Winter secretly opened the door, and in front of him stood Jen, whose eyes were sparkling, holding the out-in-the-air suits for him to wear.

"Here you go, Mr. President!"

“Yeah.”

"I don't usually leave my little lady's stuff to anyone else, but I can trust you. You really ironed your clothes wonderfully!"

When Jen left Violet's clothes, Winter continued her work.

He didn't like his clothes anywhere else, so he had to iron them again, much less with the princess's. It had to be ironed more meticulously.

Even before, Winter was reluctant to iron with the maids, but he couldn't do it because he was worried about what Violet would think about her husband who had a hobby of ironing.

But now he was confident to know that Violet said she liked him even though he’s done all sorts of trash.

Winter bent over and pressed his wife's clothes meticulously to fit a lower iron plate.

He felt an indescribable pleasure when her clothes were perfect without wrinkles. If the princess who knew nothing about the cause hears it, she will nod as if she understood but with a puzzled look.

I had never ironed women's clothes, so I wandered around at first, but I soon ironed them perfectly with the long experience I had from my hobby.

He admired when he quietly opened the door and returned the clothes to Jen.

“What!”

“get away.”

“Yes!”

After Jen answered cheerfully, she picked up her clothes and tried to run to Violet, then came back and asked.

"Can I tell her the boss's work?"

"... ...talk secretly. If anyone knows, You’re fired."

"Yes, I'll tell her secretly!"

Jen said and ran excitedly.

Violet, who said so, came back from the balcony and closed the curtains well. Winter sat in front of a table in the bedroom, watching his wife.

"There are two bathrooms, and the upstairs bathroom is very nice. There's a big bathtub."

Violet stood with her back on the balcony, nodding her head.

"I've already asked for a bath there. Hayel brought me a miniature and I looked at it."

"I see. Anyway, that bastard's been following you better than I am these days."(referring to hayel, winter’s secretary)

Violet looked at the grumbling winter. If the people from Canic(their employees btw) come tomorrow, the opportunity was only today. (Winter named his company canic, referenced from his tribe’s name)

Then the manager of this Lake House knocked on the door.

"The bath has been prepared."

"Oh, thank you."

Violet replied.

Looking back at Winter again, Violet chose a compromise between the book she read and her common sense.(winter gave him a 19 rated book ㅋㅋㅋㅋ and she got hooked)

Finally, Violet, who had made up her mind, stood in front of Winter and untied the ribbon of her blouse.

"......what are you doing?"

Winter, who found the figure, quickly hardened his mouth.

When Violet even took off her blouse, he looked like a man facing something big. She spoke in a calm voice.

"We can take a bath together."

"Who are you? Have you changed your body with someone else besides yourself?"

"Not really. I read it in a book."

Winter froze and looked only at her face, and Violet picked up the blouse with a puzzled look on her face.

"I'm sorry. If you were embarrassed, I'll get dressed again."

"Flustered, but don't wear it."

After finishing talking, Winter took the blouse from her hand and stood close in front of her. I knew my wife was good at learning, but I didn't expect anything like this at all.

As Winter pulled her skirt ribbon out with one hand and even tried to take off her underwear, Violet hurriedly pushed his hand away.

"What are you doing?"

"You said we'd take a bath together."

"First of all, I'll wrap myself in a towel and take it off. You do the same."

Then Winter leaned down and asked, making eye contact with his wife.

"Then let's get into the bathtub?"

"I guess that's right. Why do you look like that?"

"I understand that I can touch every nook and cranny of your body when taking a bath together."

"Ho- how does that make sense?"

"It's the same old saying. Don't change your words, you've allowed it."

Violet, led by Winter's hand, headed to the bathroom with a puzzled look on her face.

Violet knew from the moment she entered the bathroom that her words were distorted.

Taking a bath for too long, Violet fell to bed as soon as she got out of the bathroom. She felt feverish everywhere because she had her husband's lips all over her body and had nowhere it didn’t reach.

When they fell asleep, it was in the morning that Violet opened her eyes again.

"...Oh, my god, how did the day end?"

She talked to herself and looked beside her, and Winter was gone.

You must have gone to get breakfast, Violet was thinking so while wearing a gown, and belatedly exclaimed, "Ah."

"Was it too much to accept?"

However, when I think about it later, I was the only one who was exhausted, and it was a natural way that Winter had taken care of me.

While I was organizing my thoughts like that, Winter came in with ice cream. He picked up a table. Placed it in front of the bed and put the ice cream there. Then he bent down and kissed violet's warm-red eyes.

"Why are you crying?"

"That, I mean. What does that mean?"

"Because you cry...….”

"He turned out to be rude. Even more. "

What made Violet even more crazy was the fact that she didn't hate no matter how rude he was on the bed. Fortunately, Winter kept the level in which Violet could accept, and depending on that level, Violet felt a little bit closer to ecstasy.

In the first place, Violet embraced him in a relationship and liked Winter's patient groans from the ear. Her impatience with the big size stimulated his desire to conquer.

Often she would not be physically fit, but often she would be fine. After all, Winter served Violet, who was having a hard time moving the next day, more than a faithful servant.

Violet scooped up a spoonful of ice cream and put it in her mouth. The thick chocolate ice cream melted on her taste buds.(it was mouth, but too redundant so taste buds)

Winter, who looked at his wife deliciously eating with a joyful face, said with a voice full of regret.

"The fucking canics, I should have told them not to come. Or come tomorrow."(employees)

“I suppose.”

“…… Yeah?”

"But you can't. We have to have an important meeting."

As Violet soon calmed down and spoke realistically, Winter leaned his upper body with a very serious expression and put his face close to her.

"Right? You want to be alone with me so badly, my princess?"

"You said it first."

"I always want to be alone with you."

Winter stared at her, hoping for an answer, even though she spoke calmly. Violet was about to say a word when she found his red ears and reached out her hand.

"Your ears are red."

“Huh?”

"Are you ashamed? Because I said I wanted to be alone with you?"

The tide turned and Winter leaned back in embarrassment when she asked. Then he turned his head, but when she saw it in a bright place, his neck was still exposed. Violet offered ice cream without saying much because it was such a strange reaction and because she was not the type to make fun of it.

"Why don't you eat, you like sweets."

Then Winter looked towards her and muttered, covering his face with both hands.

"Damn, I'm really running a fever."

His face was hidden in his big hand. Then, as if to cool off, he pulled the ice cream and began to scoop it up with a spoon and eat it.

Violet was ashamed of his strange behavior and soon turned to ice cream.

Lizaahh, oblomov, Alice Gr and 74 others like this.
  16. Julveury

Julveury Tea Lover

Reading List:
    Link
    Saw your posts about spoiler tags. @Ahyoe this forum already have spoiler tool. Click the + sign and find the spoiler there or you can just type out
    Code:
    [SPOILER="Your spoiler title goes here"] Your spoiler here inside [/SPOILER]

LaDyViL likes this.
  17. _potato

Reading List:
    Link
    he was really busy in making money so that everything he had wont leave him. He prioritized money over her because he thought she was being treated well anyway so he assumed that it was useless for him to go.

18. _potato

Reading List:
    Link
    While she was worried about Winter as if she were a child on the shore, Catherine spoke to Violet.

"Violet, how are you?"

"Yes, I'm fine."

"I convinced my husband to accept Winter as his successor. The family too."

“…….”

"Are you satisfied now?"

Catherine looked at Violet with angry eyes. Violet shook her head when she saw Winter without saying much.

“No.”

“What?”

"My husband may be satisfied with it and can stop closing down businesses in the south, but I'm not satisfied. I .... "

Violet stared at her and continued.

"I can't forgive you both again. There's no reason to forgive. You've never asked me for forgiveness."

"What did we do wrong to you?"

Violet said in a fit of dismay at her impudence.

"For the past three years, You’ve isolated me, and I with having a child, you lied for me to believe it."

Then Catherine smiled gracefully.

"You have, by the way, a knack for making others look bad. So my son was fooled by your words and cut himself from us."

“…….”

"Violet, is there a worse person here than you, who had split relationships between parents and sons?"

Violet recalled what Winter had said.

Saying that spending is easy to suddenly increase, but it is difficult to reduce even a little afterwards.

It was just as it was. They chose to face them rather than spend less.

Catherine continued.

"We don't think we've done such a bad thing to you."

"You drove me to death."

Violet's voice was still calm, but her eyes were as cold as a god who judged sin. A smile faded away from Catherine's mouth.

"Stop it. You're still lying."

"I've never lied."

"We've decided to take Winter as our successor anyway. I'm sorry to Dieve, but what can I do? That child is precious to us."

“…….”

"It's not like the relationship between parents and children breaks off so easily. We're going to get back on track. You can take it or leave it if you don't want to. Don't try to drive in a wedge again."

Catherine's voice was firm and quite high, so the quarrel could be heard even to the people around her.

Listening to her story, Violet thought that for now, she wish she had been a person who easily cursed like Winter.

Even if she had to done that, she probably still couldn't carelessly treat those who Winter believed and followed as a parent from at least 12 years old to now.

Violet opened her mouth.

"Now, he's my husband before he's your child. I'm going to stop you from getting back together."

Violet asserted herself, looking at Catherine with clear eyes.

"My husband had accumulated a lot of wealth so far, and he will. You won't enjoy it anymore. Even though you once had the chance."

“Violet!”

"My husband has faith in me."

Violet spoke firmly and glanced at Winter. Then he stopped talking and looked toward violet.

Violet murmured.

"We are no longer married for money and power. I love my husband, and he loves me. We’re... ...an ordinary couple, now."

She soon took her eyes off Winter and looked at Catherine.

"So do it again. Bring me that nasty medicine again. We will never break up as easily as before. I'm no longer isolated in the South. I am no longer royalty, but that doesn't prove that I have no power."

Catherine, feeling unrecognizable pressure from her words, shut her mouth unknowingly.

At the same time, Winter walked over to his wife, while making a verbal noise that other nobles would not make.

"What's the matter?"

"No, I was wondering if you were doing well."

"I was doing great."

After answering, Winter grabbed his wife's arm and looked down at Catherine, while hiding her behind him.

"What else did you say to my wife? You don't look good."

"The words were spoken by Violet. She says you'll never make up with us."

When Catherine told Winter, Violet, who was hard-lined, looked embarrassed only then. She was wondering if this was too dogmatic, so she was trying to explain to Winter, but he frowned and said.

"I'm not interested in working with you when I get the title. I'm not going south either."

“Winter ....”

"You must be busy, aren’t you?"

When Winter gave the others a look of death, Catherine could not speak any longer and left. Violet sighed and pulled Winter's hand.

"Don't be too upset."

"Why am I upset? They're giving me the title."

"But...Oh, what about the Southern businesses if you become the heir?"

"The result was the same, from the start. Organize the business to be organized, leave the business to be left. Now that I'm the successor, of course, I'll be able to leave my business more naturally."

"You said you'd take out all the businesses.….”

"You’re scaring me. Isn’t half the momentum of business originally about fight??"

Winter's impudent reply always made Violet look shocked.

"You were going to clean up your business even if you were given the title."

"This opportunity allowed me to take off the moneyless Blooming leeches that had clung to me."

He answered calmly and laughed meanly.

Violet remembered that she felt like losing every time she made a bet with Winter.

It's not because of the mood, but because Winter had been suggesting bets to lose even when she wins, Violet belatedly noticed.

**In this scene there was this guy who was originally betrothed to violet but then she suddenly got married, he still wants her and regrets not having her. He wants her to be unhappy and gets depressed over his regrets so Ash(violet’s brother gives him drugs) right now, he just had a dose, but normally he wouldn’t do this to Violet.

Carlson looked into the watery eyes of violet. At first, he took painkillers in the desire to paralyze his body, but now he filled his empty heart with drugs that he became narcotic and created chaos.

Violet was shivering with fear, but Carlson's hazy eyes did not see it.

“I don't like?”

“Who?”

"Winter Blooming."

“Oh ....”

"You don't like him, do you? You couldn't help it. Because you have a strong sense of responsibility. You had no choice but to marry him. Isn't that right? "

Violet tried to stay calm but it was not easy. The sound of the firecrackers buried the noise of this uproar, and there were not even a single passerby at the place. As Violet left him unanswered, Carlson pulled out a gun and pointed it at her face.

"Reply, say no."

"Carlson, please...….”

Violet tried to persuade Carlson, but was afraid that he was in a state where he could not rationally judge.

He stroked Violet's cheek with the other hand.

"You've been fooled. Because you're so prim. You're under the illusion that you love him. You don't like him. Don’t you? "

Violet wanted to calm Carlson down for now.

But even with one word, she didn't say ‘no’ to the man.

Seeing that she didn't answer, Carlson said in a quivering voice.

"When you're high on drugs, you're over there, but when I wake up, you're gone. How does that end?"

Carlson was never someone to hurt a woman unless he was hallucinating.

In the midst of his broken appearance, Violet thought that she would find those who were involved in this drug distribution if she survived.

If my brother Ash was involved, I will surely condemn him.

If I survive.

When Violet was thinking so, the gunpoint touched her neck. Almost at the same time, a familiar voice was heard.

"Hey. Look this way."

The low voice turned Carlson and Violet's eyes. There was a crookedly standing winter.

He too went there looking for violet because he couldn't find her. Wearing a tuxedo, he had nowhere to hang his gun, and at the moment he was empty-handed.

Winter clicked his tongue and spoke at Carlson.

"Where are you getting mad at? If you're going to ask for payment, you should charge it to me. I'm the one who beat you up, and I'm the one who took her away."

"Winter, what are you doing?"

Violet asked with a trembling voice, but Carlson had already stepped back and pointed his gun at Winter. Carlson took a slow step and aimed at Winter's heart.

Winter raised his hands in a nonchalant manner.

"You almost got it wrong. If you're going to kill me, why do you do that to the girl you like? Less apart. "

"Shut up."(입 닥쳐)

"Buppets also use such words. Well, maybe sometimes."

“shut up!”

Winter shrugged and smiled. Violet hastened to soothe Carlson.

"Carlson, put it down now. You'll regret it later. If you put it down now...….”

"Did I tell you, Violet?"

"Wha, what?"

"I wish you were unhappy."

Carlson muttered, looking at violet for a moment.

"I wanted you to be unhappy."

"Don't, please. Please stop, Carlson."

It was when Violet was speaking in a quivering voice.

The shot rang, and Violet was startled and closed her eyes and opened them again. Then the shot rang again.

The first shot knocked Winter down, then Carlson made a sound and grabbed his arm. From far away, Hayel was running to Winter, shooting Carlson in the arm with the gun he had been carrying.

The people who came running after Carlson just before he tried to shoot himself with the gun grabbed him overpowered him.

White-faced violet shook off those who tried to help her and headed for Winter.

“Winter ....”

Blood dripped on the grass, and Winter closed his eyes.

"Oh, you're really.….”

Violet staggered and moved over to Winter.

Winter told her that what was worse than the day he was abandoned by his mother was the day Violet died in front of him.

Now, Violet fully understood his mind.

"What kind of play do you like?"

A year after the wedding, asked his wife sitting opposite. Winter, who remained silent for fear of revealing his humble origins, opened his mouth.

"I hate plays."

"Oh, it can be. Sometimes I get bored or...... Some people don't like it when it's dark and loud."

Embarrassed, Violet eagerly tried to fix her words upon Winter's answer. Winter felt uncomfortable with Violet's attempts to fix it.

As her words were broken, Violet put the meat boiled with a thick broth in her mouth, which she had picked up in her own way. After swallowing the food, she opened her mouth again.

"Are you going to be in the South for a while now?"

“Let's see.”

"I haven't stayed in the South for a long time yet, so I don't know where to go. Could you recommend any places to visit?"

“…….”

Winter put down his fork and snapped his finger at the butler. As the butler approached, he jagged violet.

"Come with me."

"Yes, sir."

Then Violet hesitated and soon smiled.

"Thanks for your attention."

“…….”

"And... ...take it easy."

"Don't butt in."

“…… I'm sorry.”

Since then there has been silence again. Violet smiled sincerely and tried to make eye contact, and Winter finished his meal as quickly as possible before entering the study.

This must be the last straw.

When Winter saw himself being shot, he looked at violet who was frozen and thought,

I realized now that you weren’t asking me to recommend what's in the South, but was trying to ask for a date to go out with me. She often smiled until the corners of her eyes, but at the same time Winter pretended not to know the tremors of her eyes and lips that revealed her glaring sorrow.

I seemed to be dying. Seeing that I remember this.

Winter's eyes, which fell to their seats, immediately saw Hayel running and shooting Carlson.

He found violet again in a blurred vision. She was safe, but he was dying.

He grasped his blood-flowing stomach with his hands.

'Damn it, my princess's going to cry.’

My wife didn't cry as hard as she could when she was sick, but she often cried when others were sick.

His body fell to the ground, he were not strong enough to pretend nothing happened after being shot. If I close my eyes like this, I was worried that I might never be able to open my eyes.

Did I tell my wife I love her? Have I ever looked her right in the eye and told her that she was my world, that she was so naturally in my head?

I couldn't die like this. I haven't even given you a tour of the South yet. I couldn't even apologize for refusing to ask you out that day.

I tried to live, but my eyes kept closing.

As soon as Hayel shot Carlson, he ran to the carriage and shouted to the employees.

"Remove the seats! All of you! "

Immediately the employees ran into the carriage and began to tear out the chairs. Violet stood by Winter's side being carried on a stretcher, and managed not to stagger, but wrapped her hand around his wrist to identify whether he was alive.

The doctor, who always travels with the couple, shouted as he climbed onto the wagon with blood stains.

"Please bring me clean water and towels. As many as possible!"

Several maids rushed into the villa, and the servants laid Winter in the carriage.

As soon as the water and towel arrived, the carriage with Winter, the doctor, and Violet set off.

The doctor said to Violet, constantly checking his hemostasis.

"Continue talking to Mr. President to check on his consciousness."

Violet nodded loudly at the remark and said, clasping her fingers in Winter's hand.

"Get a hold of yourself. Winter, can you see me?"

Winter looked at Violet with bloodshot eyes trying to endured the pain. Violet was smiling, meaning she would be fine.

He was thinking of his wife's trembling lips, which had endured a painful sense of struggle(inferiority-in the original?). Now Violet's expression was just like that day, a forced smile, even though one can't bear the grief.

What am I, you always try to smile like that. Even trash like me is even your husband, what the hell do you like about a guy like me?

Why do you like me? Why do you love me? It's because you haven't lived with another man. It's because you haven't dated anyone else. That's why you're satisfied with me. Because you're naive.

Winter wanted to jest out such sincerity, but he couldn't open his mouth. Knowing that it was all he could say, he pulled out all his strength and said,

"......I'm fine."

At the same time as saying so, Winter regretted it.

If I could say a word, I would say I love you. If I died like this, I would regret it like I was thrown away again.

On the contrary, it was Violet who told the jokes he wanted.

"Where is the fool who stimulates a person with a gun? You're such a weirdo. I also feel strange because I love such a strange person. You know what? When I left you to go to Kiron. I often had the illusion of being around you. There were times when I waited for you to come home before eating. You're my first love, but you'll also be my last."

Violet. Our princess.

Even if I were born again, I think you will remember me.

Winter held Violet's hand with all his might. And with a cold sweaty face toward Violet, he said something desperately.

“Princess.”

Violet bit her lip and nodded, Winter barely continued.

"I love you."

“…….”

“Really.”

He said so and closed his eyes with all the strength he had left.

My whole body felt that my life was becoming as distant as others. At the end, or the moment I was last thinking, I could hear Violet's voice whispering in my ear as I came to my senses for a moment.

"When I was six and you were twelve. If it was you who had fallen on that cold road and let me take the weakness of your heart and if we were bound together by a vow, give me your pain again. Instead, take whatever price you want, my blood or my life. I'm sure it's possible. The god of your tribe is taking care of you, so I'm sure...….”

What are you saying?

Violet.

What the hell are you talking about?….

Winter, who closed his eyes, lost consciousness, questioning the voice that seemed to be heard in a dream.

SAD MOMENT^

oblomov, Alice Gr, rairia17 and 55 others like this.
  19. _potato

Reading List:
    Link
    ***before this: Winter was hospitalized and and was stabilized but hasn't woken up yet for a few weeks***

Violet, who had barely fallen asleep, suddenly opened her eyes to a distant noise and raised her upper body.

I wish the uproar had been from my husband, but he was still lying down, and the noise was coming from outside the hospital room.

"Get out of the way right now. How dare a vulgar thing stand in my way."

It was Catherine's voice.

No matter how much she muzzled the news through articles or through the police, Winter collapsing, was inevitably something to be heard off by Winter's parents.

Violet didn't feel like going out at all, but she couldn't even make the employees suffer.

She knocked on the door and only then did Philip, who had been blocking it with his whole body, open it. Violet went out and close the door again before facing Catherine.

"My husband hasn't woken up yet. You can come later."

"Violet, I need to see my son's face."

Catherine said in an elegant voice, as usual.

Violet, who went with Catherine at her tea parties, found the frequently seen Warhosens(워호슨?) that put on a sassy look. The Duke and Duchess of Blooming lived on a monumental tower built by Winter. By all means, it was not pointless that they had tea parties every week and did favors. As the man who would harm the authority of the couple in the Duchy of Blooming collapsed, it was like a good thing for them.

My heart was broken at the thought of letting my husband, grow up surrounded by a swarm of wolves covering their faces with the mask of a nobleman, trying to take even one more bite.

When Violet didn't budge, Catherine continued.

"What are you doing?"

"My husband's condition is so bad that I can't have many people in his room."

"I don't mind if only I go in myself. I miss my son's face."

"I'll allow you to visit him when he wakes up."

"How can you be so cruel...….”

Catherine said with a wistful look. Then Violet continued her words without blinking.

"This is not how you're supposed to come. Everyone, please go back."

"Why am I going leaving my sick child? I'll have to stay here for a while."

In Catherine's words, Violet faced her with an expression that had lost all emotion, even fear.

"If I ask the Missus to leave, wouldn't it be polite for her to leave?"

The Warhosens looked shocked at her words. Violet was so calm that she felt pity for Catherine, whose face looked hurt.

Violet spoke calmly.

"No Missus. I'm afraid the missus, who said she'd kick her son out of the family, might hurt him because she didn't want to give him a place to succeed.….”

When she uttered words that no one else should know, Catherine's hand flew in and slapped Violet hard on the cheek even before her words were finished. At that moment the corridor quieted down, and Catherine said with her eyes glaring.

"There are some things you can't say, how can you say that to your mother!"

Violet, whose head was turned back by the force, followed her action with an act that she thought she would never have been able to do even if she had woke up from dying. Her hand slapped Catherine’s face and landed the same as Catherine had just done.

Violet's behavior baffled in not only the Warhosens but also the eyes of the employees. Catherine wrapped her own cheek with her hands in astonishment.

"Yo-, how do you...….”

Throughout the three years since marriage, Violet has been a game for the Warhosens to bite at the party. She could only shake her head like a sinner when she was booed by people.

Katherine was more shocked than angry when she was slapped on the cheek. Violet was by no means a person to use violence, even when violence was used against her.

Then the door to the room opened, breaking the silence in the hallway.

Winter, covered in cold sweat, stood with a painful look. He was not in a condition to walk from bed to the door when his wife was beaten, so he grabbed his belly wrapped in bandages and leaned his head against the door frame.

Tears poured out of Catherine's eyes in a flash.

“Winter!”

She wrapped her hands around Winter's arm.

"Are you all right?"

Winter, turned away from Catherine's tears and look of concern which had been captivatingly believable since he was twelve years old, and looked at Philip standing by the door with a troubled face.

"Who hit who, now?"

Then Philip answered immediately.

"She hit our little madam, and she fought back."

"Don't lie, my princess used violence?"

“Yes.”

"It's not the world I used to know. I must have been killed."

Winter muttered in a harsh voice, pushed Catherine away and sank against the door frame. Then he firmly pulled on violet's hand.

"Is your hand all right?"

“…….”

"I have to fire them all, what have they done trying to hurt our princess?"

Violet's shoulders trembled as she looked down at Winter, who was calmly joking with his blood vessels sticking out to endure the pain.

"... ...bad bastard."(나쁜 자식, nappeun jashik)

Winter snarled at Violet's words.

"Look, its true that I’m already dead."(because violet never swears)

Violet's body, frozen like ice, began to tremble slowly. She glared at Winter and said,

"You're a very, very bad person. It’s the worst villain in the world. Selfish, self-centered.….”

"Same words."

"And... ...and...….”

"Are those all the bad words you can say?"

Winter said mischievously and smiled until the tail of his eyes.

When Violet wanted to swear more, but noticed that she was lacking in the swearing words she knew, Jen hesitated whether she should or should not give the little madam some more swear words. Her little madam would never say such things, so she just quit.

Winter's breathing was rough, for the man who was not supposed to move had walked. Only then did Violet come to her senses and gave Jen some orders.

"Will you call a doctor?"

"I will, little madam."

Soon Jen ran to the doctor and Violet looked around the uninvited guests.

"Then everybody out. Because my husband is not in a state to talk to."

At Violet's words, the Warhosens, who had a brief pause, shouted again covering for Catherine.

"Madam, what kind of rudeness is this?. Mrs. Catherine is Lord Winter's mother."

"That's right. How can you even look at Sir Winter when you can't stand the means of discipline and use violence against Mrs. Catherine?"

The sound outside the door creased Winter's expression on his bed. He was nothing short of actually seeing the Warhosens try to bite his wife.

When he came back to his senses and they tried to bother Violet like that, he felt ashamed that his condition now seemed to be a return card.

If he had a chance, he wanted to beat everyone out, but he couldn't get up on his own yet.

Violet, who was still listening to the story, looked at the Warhosens. As she made eye contact one by one, the voices that had been pushing her gradually subsided little by little.

Violet opened her mouth.

"You said discipline."

"Yes, it was discipline."

Violet nodded at Catherine's words.

"I see, but as you know, I've lived as a royal daughter from the moment I was born to the age of 18 when I was married. Which means that the Lawrence family was in charge of my discipline along with my parents."

There was a momentary silence at her words.

The parents she mentioned meant the first couple(monarch couple). Violet continued.

"So I need more discipline as an adult. What you were looking for......do you mean my parents and the royal family lacked manners?"

“…….”

"I didn't know that Warhosens’ manners were superior to the royal ones. However, the Lawrence family never takes a beating as a means of discipline. It's the Blooming’s way."

Violet continued, gazing at Catherine.

"It's not that I couldn't stand the discipline. I just did what I learned. There are no such behavior in the etiquette I've learned before."

“Violet!”

"Then I'll go in."

After Violet finished speaking, she entered the hospital room under the protection of her employees. The Warhosons, who were speechless at the moment, spoke behind her as if they heard late, but she didn’t care about it.

Satisfyingg really, I luv how she’s evolved

***(This was after they went home already from the hospital)***

Violet wondered how to explain the pressure of the volume offensive to Winter, who didn't quite understand her but pulled her chin and kissed her forehead.

"Go to bed because you know. I can't hear a thing even if you nag me with such a face."

(meaning her words will just pass through his ears because he’ll just stare at her face while she nags, it happened already before hahahaah i want this in manhwa form)

"Such a face?"

"It’s pretty, but you’re asking me to be scared of you while you’re wearing such cute pajamas and slippers?

"I'm not asking you to be scared, I'm just saying...….”

"I'll do it. I'll do everything you tell me to, so let's go to bed, Princess. Oh, I'm sleepy."

After Winter finished talking, he pretended to yawn as if he were putting his child to sleep. Violet, who noticed he was teasing her, frowned and pushed him away.

"I'm going to kick you out."

"I'll sleep behind the door if you kick me out. Spread out. In the morning, your maids will pretend not to know."(their situation, of winter being kicked out)

"... ...you villainous boss."

"I don't know how I’m being bossy, but it's very insulting.”

Winter darted out of bed and eventually pulled violet close and turned off the light bulb in the room.

Silence quickly sank in the bedroom. I thought I would fall asleep as soon as I lay down, but I felt rather uncomfortable lying in one bed with some distance after the shooting incident.

Winter gulped first, and Violet opened her mouth.

"You must be busy for a while.”

"There's a lot of contracts in the South Business, so I’m probably going to be a little busy. But I'll be home all day."

"You don't have to."

"Why. Tell me to come home all the time. Be a little obsessed with me."

Winter said his truthful intentions as a joke.

Both tried to go back to sleep, pretending they were not aware of the awkwardness, but could not sleep. Eventually, she couldn't stand it and Violet said, causing her upper body to rise.

"I'm sorry. I can't sleep because I'm uncomfortable."

Then Winter raised himself and turned on the light.

"It’s something you shouldn’t say, is your husband that uncomfortable?"

"Sorry, I'll say it again. It's awkward. I don't think I'm used to it yet."

"Hey, princess. Just because the meaning is clear doesn't mean it's less rude. So why are you so mad at me?"

Even though he pretended not to, Winter still seemed to be less uncomfortable.

Violet thought for a moment and asked.

"Would you like to go on a date tomorrow evening as a reconciliation?"

"Looking around the South... ....”

Winter, who was speaking casually, closed his mouth.

The moment I fell down, I couldn't die because I couldn't give Violet a tour of the South. So the moment she talked about the date, I thought of seeing the South.

As he tilted his head to what Violet meant, Winter continued.

"Nothing. How about a play? An open-air theater. "

"Oh, that’s good."

Violet had a happy expression on her face. Then she said to Winter,

"I'm sorry, then would you like to go back to your room?"

“I don't want.”

"It's so awkward that I can't sleep. You can’t, too."

"I still don't like it."

Winter refused and hugged the violet tightly.

"I can't sleep alone because it's cold."

Violet murmured at his words.

"It's getting a little chilly."

"We'll have to sleep together every winter."

"I'll turn on the fireplace then. Its alright. "

"I'm sorry to hear that, but I have no money to buy firewood because of financial difficulties."(-from winter LOL XD)

Violet smiled unconsciously at Winter's reason. Violet's feeling of tension, which had been there for the past month, was gradually eased as she was in her room in her house, and also in her husband's arms, at the situation.

" I was worried....”

Winter smiled stealthily.

“I'm sorry.”

"Stop saying you're sorry."

"I'm sorry for that, too."

Violet grinned at Winter's answer. She didn't know that Winter's heart was pounding thanks to her smile. Violet tried hard to pull in the feeling of sleep that didn't come well.

Winter, who slept much less than Violet, slept later than she did and woke up earlier.

He looked at Violet, who was still asleep, and thought, "This is why I like being a couple." Violet, who was so angry and was crying, was in his arms so he was not anxious at all.

I was patient because I was trying to reduce the number of things I wanted to be confirmed off from time to time, saying, "Do you really love me?" Even he had nothing to say if he thinks he had lots of Violets.(he was anxious to be abandoned even if there were a lot of violets around him)

Winter watched Violet's face again and again, even the number of eyelashes, and closed her eyes as soon as she was about to open them.

For a moment, Winter immediately opened his eyes and grabbed her arm as Violet tried to slip away from his grasp.

“Why?”

"Is that your morning greeting?"

"Don't go. It's cold."

"I meant to say good morning."

What really drives me crazy was, ever since she said she loved me, the anxiety only grew bigger. Won't she change her mind at some point? Won't it turn around?

"Is it love to live such an uneasy life?" Winter had to think about it. Is it because I'm broken and my love is ruined, is it because others are in love like this, or does this precious princess have a talent to make men nervous?

Looking at Violet, who raised her upper body and looked down at Winter with round eyes, his third hypothesis was quite convincing.

Winter followed her up.

Until the time I heard from my wife that she loved me, I was going to let her go and go die if she said she would leave me, but after hearing that she loved me, I changed my mind to hold onto her so that she wouldn't leave somehow.

He spoke seriously.

"I have a suggestion."

“What is it?”

"When we open our eyes every morning, let's say good morning and that we love each other."

Violet looked at Winter with her stony eyes, somewhat surprised by the remark.

"......what makes you say such romantic things?"

"I’m unexpectedly romantic."

Violet's cheeks glowed brightly after failing to read Winter's dark obsession of confirming their love every day, even coming in the form of a contract which flows in the background of his proposal.

"Okay, I'll accept your offer."

Violet, who answered like that, smiled affectionately and greeted him first.

"Did you sleep well? I love you."

“…….”

Winter was stunned by her greeting and smile. Soon after, Violet shook him with a slight resentment when he turned his blanket over again.

"Am I the only one doing it?"

“…….”

“Winter.”

"... ...give me a minute. I feel like I'm going to cry."

“Yeees?”

While Winter calmed down in the blanket, Violet looked at him with a curious look. The reaction was not so Winter-like, so she was embarrassed, but when she tried to get up, Winter reached out and grabbed Violet's arm. Violet pulled down the blanket slightly and hesitated to find a Winter with a swollen face.

I don't know why, but he really looked like he was going to cry.

Strangely, I liked the strange look, so Violet wished to make him cry more, perhaps because of her wicked urges.

“I love you.”

So she said one more time, and Winter said with a quivering breath.

"I'm dying of a heart attack even from the morning."

"Don't do it?"

"I’m exaggerating. We're not weak enough to die from this, so please continue."

Winter came to his senses a little and pulled violet in. His wound had not healed, so as violet tried to get off, Winter lifted her lightly and put her on his lap. Violet said.

"That's enough, now."

"Keep going."

Winter buried his face in Violet's arms and murmured.

"Continue, keep telling me."

At his plea for the confirmation of her affection, Violet stroked Winter's hair carefully and whispered, "I love you" many times.

When the couple fell asleep on one bed, the wall between the two fell slightly down after the shooting.

But there were still two problems before Winter's eyes. To call Hallin to check. And.

'... ...because you love me.’

He was still unable to escape the perception that love should be repaid with money, so he still had the urge to pay the price of love that Violet had given him, which he could never confirm. He had to get something to hold her love.

Of course, Winter also knew that the love that Violet gave was different from the love he had ever known.

But the thoughts I had in my life until I was 29 don't change in an instant.

I was only trying to do what I knew.

Fortunately, at this time, there has been a growth to the extent that he will buy her what she really wants.

Last edited: Mar 14, 2021
    Lizaahh, oblomov, TrinaAngel and 66 others like this.
  20. peach.pudin

peach.pudin Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THIS SPOILER AAAAAAAAA
    I'm literally crying rn this is so sweet I just love winter's character developtment, he is such a broken boy that only needs love AAA and Violet slowly gaining trust on him, I'm goin' to die bye

TrinaAngel, CaelumBlue and Ecstasy like this.